Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash (14293 Views)

Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Kuyo: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The status of PH as the exclusive of Ikwerre and Ijaw(Okrika) is non-negotiable. I don't have to engage in unproductive discussion on that subject with any outsider that wish to own our heritage. Personally, I allow people enjoy their fantasies while I watch in silence. The truth is that no rant can change reality. I can blab from today till tomorrow to claim that Accra is Ijaw's heritage. My blabbing won't change the reality on ground. I can blab that Kano is owned by Urhobos but that will only be a fantasy and wishful thinking. I don't honor some set of people with reply when it comes to this subject irrespective of level of friendship I have with them. It is a wasteful exercise my brother. The most important is that fact has been laid to bare and record has been set.

That's the ko-ko boss! Abeg make I shift from this thread!

God Bless You!
You are a goat. jobless fool

18 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by kingzizzy: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
jpphilips:

Who told you? those Biafran Urchins are Igbos residing in ph, Police dealt with them at YKC yesterday .
Stup!d people, take your madness to the east is that too much to ask?

Igbos residing in PH? Is that what this thread is about? This topic is about "Rivers state indigenes" attacking Biafra protesters. Or maybe you don't know that Rivers state is made up of 70% of ethnic Igbos,Igbo speaking people and Igboids?

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Kuyo: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
patrick89:
if only the niger delta will understand this trick! this same page carried one fake news about how niger deltans are ally to the north! the writer also own one blog called akwaibomcrossriver..com where he claimed that they will form their own country. I checked on the page I found ouut the operator na one chronic APC supporter, he is from either edo or yoruba, but I'm sure the guy is not from SS!

But here is the thing! Did you know that if SS comes out and proclaim support for biafra, those evil behind these propaganda will come and beg them, infact tony barcanista may become overnight millionaire!! I swear these people love your oil like kilode! however I don't care because I don't want sabo! so igbos alone is fine by me!
Tony barcanista is a nobody. your guys are the one making that fool to feel so important pls stop it

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by ikechu1278: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
People are so stupid it's hilarious. Radio Niger delta is OP Facebook page created by HIM to counteract radio biafra. The first time anyone knew about radio Niger delta FB page was few months ago when HE again bringing a topic he claimed occurred yet was never reported by any other media on this. Yet again, he wrote another story and once again try to pass it off as fact. LMFAOOOOOO.
I swear some of you guys need to start taking omega 3 for Una brain. You ppl have the worst memory.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
lygn19:

maybe it started later, but someone died and it was a bus driver he was shot by a hausa army man when they were driving along the one way, maybe that was what eventually led to and started the protest.
this is why I read peoples comments and I just sympathize with them cos they don't knw what they are into. It is the peoples right to have a freedom of expression and there is absolutely nothing wrong with a peaceful protest but in the so called nigeria u see the army, navy etc shooting the citizens its meant to protect and people keep supporting them just because they are against biafra without realizing they are still under the jurisdiction of this same security officials and can still be a victim if not today 2moro. This bus driver wasn't protesting was he? The other day a motorist was shot dead by a policeman for driving on the wrong side of the road. People can keep supporting evil but what goes around comes around. The security men in nigeria are becoming more trigger happy u don't have to be a biafran to be a victim

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by DIVINE78: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
aguiyi:
Hehehehh

Radio Niger delta grin grin grin cheesy, fake, faker, fakest
You're assuming Niger/Deltans are fools in your warped logic, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Sometimes SILENCE is GOLDEN!!!

Silence is no more golden. It's a sign of a derail brain.

Aren't you ashame that after all you did to divide..........#IPOB did march in the heart of your so called Ijaw Nation and PH many times.? Check pictures.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Kestolovee95(f): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Rose2014:
I knew the source of this news was going to have K leg

yorrobers are the greatest curse against humanity.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Kestolovee95(f): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
yorrobers be like....chai why this news no be true?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Money40: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
When director talk about their wicked life some people think he is a bigot . The truth is that Yorubas are wicked with evil propaganda and deciet with their media

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Phame: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The status of PH as the exclusive of Ikwerre and Ijaw(Okrika) is non-negotiable. I don't have to engage in unproductive discussion on that subject with any outsider that wish to own our heritage. Personally, I allow people enjoy their fantasies while I watch in silence. The truth is that no rant can change reality. I can blab from today till tomorrow to claim that Accra is Ijaw's heritage. My blabbing won't change the reality on ground. I can blab that Kano is owned by Urhobos but that will only be a fantasy and wishful thinking. I don't honor some set of people with reply when it comes to this subject irrespective of level of friendship I have with them. It is a wasteful exercise my brother. The most important is that fact has been laid to bare and record has been set.

That's the ko-ko boss! Abeg make I shift from this thread!

God Bless You!
classic!! Spot-on!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Kestolovee95(f): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
jpphilips:

Very soon, you will get the memo

Oga keep shut and face oshogbo. Chest pounding Amala monkey like you. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by PedroJP(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Will comment on confirmation of the report,

Barca u never still change ur mind, upon Biafran agitation that kicked off from Ijaw land few days ago, u are still expecting SS indigenes to stand against Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Olaedo1: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ikwerreboy's name is Justice Ezeorgu now changed to Justice Aldrick on Facebook. If you check his url you will still see the Ezeorgu Justice. The story is a lie. He is one of the Ibo boy behind the radio niger delter...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by rosebowl01(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
aguiyi:
Hehehehh

Radio Niger delta grin grin grin cheesy, fake, faker, fakest

What do we know. Maybe the resistance were Yoruba as you always wish.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Kestolovee95(f): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
alfred5:

Silence is no more golden. It's a sign of a derail brain.

Aren't you ashame that after all you did to divide..........#IPOB did march in the heart of your so called Ijaw Nation and PH many times.? Check pictures.

That loafer tonyebankanista or whatever he is called can't speak for his family talkless of his village. His placenta is buried in yorubaland and there is no redemption for his relentless idiocy. Why that pendulating prankster is still taken seriously by anyone beats me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by FisifunKododada: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Money40:
When director talk about their wicked life some people think he is a bigot . The truth is that Yorubas are wicked with evil propaganda and deciet with their media

coolWhere is your proof that the poster is Yoruba? I will wait. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by FisifunKododada: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Olaedo1:
Ikwerreboy's name is Justice Ezeorgu now changed to Justice Aldrick on Facebook. If you check his url you will still see the Ezeorgu Justice. The story is a lie. He is one of the Ibo boy behind the radio niger delter...

Thank you. Ezeorgu is clearly not a Yoruba name.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by klassicview: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
lie lie Mohamed
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
oklghtneijien bnbviemfoi3dm
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by hmohammed(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
coolzeal:
A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle.

Here was my response:

1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo.

Wetin dis oga dey yarn. Are u not aware of portharcourt international airport. Are u saying that we don't have lots of multinational companies in the south south ( mobil, she'll, chevron, aos e.t.c)
Rubbish talk
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Do Igbos on nairaland sleep, dream and masturbate about Yorubas all the days of their life ? Anyone who isn't pro-biafria is automatically tagged 'Yoruba' , which they then follow with barrages of tribal slurs. Someone names himself 'Ikwereboy', opens a facebook account and calls it 'Radio Niger Delta and all these biafra urchins could do is tag him Yoruba. Like what the _fuck?

I guess since Tonyebarcanista and Truckpusher stopped stroking you lot inflated ego and licking your _ass, they are now Yeribas as well. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Abagworo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
There is no Ijaw in Port Harcourt. Ijaw people should claim Bayelsa as what we have in Rivers State are Ijaw related people. Okrika which has stake in an area of Port Harcourt given to them by Northerners as a war bootie are not Ijaws but a distinct ethnic group comprising mix of Ijaws and Igbos. Port Harcourt is Ikwerreland with Okrika waterside. Ijaws should relax in Delta and Bayelsa.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by lawrenceunaa: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Trut:

The news is false, the useless Radio Niger Delta facebook page is operated by a Yoruba mpama. A Radio station without frequency.
yellowbars will go any low to frustrate our struggle. Radio Niger delta I laugh in kafanchan. Igbo is the second spoken language in river state after pigin so 1/3 of rivers indigienes are igbos QED.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash.

Report reaching our news desk reveals  that some group of rivers state indigenes have attacked pro biafran igbos while on their said peaceful rally in Bori camp axis of Port harcourt which lead to the death of two pro biafran igbos. 

It should be recall that after a pro biafran rally in port harcourt some few weeks ago, the rivers state governor, Gov Nyesom Wike had vow not allow any pro biafra rally/protest in any part of rivers state again. The Ikwerre Youth Movement,South south liberation movement, had also warn against any futher pro biafran rally in Port harcourt and other parts of niger delta. 

All these seems to have fell on deaf ears as the pro biafran igbos residing in port harcourt took to the streets with their placards chanting free Nnamdi kalu, free biafra.

Details Later...

TRASH!!!
Lol @ "pro biafran Igbos" this mad monkey wants us to believe that, the mammoth crowd in PH are all Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by lawrenceunaa: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Phame:
Why am I loving this? PH is not biafra , if anything, it is ND republic.
Waiting for 'IPOD' youths to touch one notherner or yoruba down there. Na den dem go know watsup.
the news is as fake as ur life is. Ph ND rep haha. Biafra is way better with a ring leader Nnamdi KANU.ur ND rep asari dokubo has been compensated by ur masters way north.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by abe4kom: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
That same fulani will not think twice about running a knife thru you based on a rumour even while holding your coke!
That's how they are. You can't change them.
Let's have unity in diversity. Everym$an knows his limiyts and keeps to his boundaries.
lygn19:
where I stay in Ph is one of the most peaceful place ever, every tribe is represented both even elite hausas from far away kano to both yoruba muslim nd Christains, my direct junior brothers best friend used to be a hausa christain before my brother left the country, I know once I was in a fast food and fulanis were passing with there cows, one of them saw me with this fast food nylon and a coke in my hand he was looking at me and I was like u go drink he said yes, I put my hand in the nykon Brought out another coke and gave to him,
why do we all want it to end thia way, if am anything in this life if I got admission into any university apart from my father my god father is a yoruba Alhaji, my moms best back then used to be an Edo woman from Esan,
why must it end like this, all this protest or cry for war or secession is not necessary. Please let it go.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by lawrenceunaa: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Will comment on confirmation of the report,
u have already commented boy. U no quite well there is nothing like radio Niger delta.if it exist then it will be unjamable by buhari as it is frequencyless grin grin cheesy take it easy truth hurts
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by walemoney007(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Abagworo:
There is no Ijaw in Port Harcourt. Ijaw people should claim Bayelsa as what we have in Rivers State are Ijaw related people. Okrika which has stake in an area of Port Harcourt given to them by Northerners as a war bootie are not Ijaws but a distinct ethnic group comprising mix of Ijaws and Igbos. Port Harcourt is Ikwerreland with Okrika waterside. Ijaws should relax in Delta and Bayelsa.
so are you saying tonyebarcanista an okrika man that do refer to himself as a ijaw is wrong?
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Joeace3000(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2015

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Truckpusher(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Do Igbos on nairaland sleep, dream and masturbate about Yorubas all the days of their life ? Anyone who isn't pro-biafria is automatically tagged 'Yoruba' , which they then follow with barrages of tribal slurs. Someone names himself 'Ikwereboy', opens a facebook account and calls it 'Radio Niger Delta and all these biafra urchins could do is tag him Yoruba. Like what the _fuck?

I guess since Tonyebarcanista and Truckpusher stopped stroking you lot inflated ego and licking your _ass, they are now Yeribas as well. cheesy
Well, for your information just to make it clearer to all and sundry which has always been my stand on this very issue as it concerns my Igbo brothers - I love them and we share a lot in common but my identity must not be tampered with under any circumstances as I have my own distinct identity which I can't exchange for anything and they need to respect that and it is not also in your place to use my moniker as a call point whenever you want to get at them.

I didn't not asslick them neither have I become a zombie to them but I have always stated that for a true Biafra to be achieved it must be on mutual respect,fairness and void of any master-slave relationship.
Please , do me a favor and don't use my moniker as any form of reference whenever you have any issue with them.
NB: It is an insult to describe me as an Igbo asslicker, if there is any tribe in this country that I hate with passion for all the mishandling of the Nigerian state , it is the three major tribes of this country which can't see beyond their greed and selfishness.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by carnegiefan: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, for your information just to make it clearer to all and sundry which has always been my stand on this very issue as it concerns my Igbo brothers - I love them and we share a lot in common but my identity must not be tampered with under any circumstances as I have my own distinct identity which I can't exchange for anything and they need to respect that and it is not also in your place to use my moniker as a call point whenever you want to get at them.

I didn't not asslick them neither have I become a zombie to them but I have always stated that for a true Biafra to be achieved it must be on mutual respect,fairness and void of any master-slave relationship.
Please , do me a favor and don't use my moniker as any form of reference whenever you have any issue with them.
NB: It is an insult to describe me as an Igbo asslicker, if there is any tribe in this country that I hate with passion for all the mishandling of the Nigerian state , it is the three major tribes of this country which can't see beyond their greed and selfishness.

This is your last line of defense after IPOB youths from Rivers and other Niger delta states seized PH and Asaba and even parts of Bayelsa.
Your fears are NIGERIAN.
In Biafra everyone is equal, and revolution can always happen, as you are seeing with your two eyes today.
These youths you see today can topple any Biafran dictator in the future.
Can you say that about Nigeria?
In fact when was the last time MILLIONS of people marched for anything Pro-Nigerian in Nigeria's history? Ever?

We can't rescue you from your irrational fears. It is entirely up to you to chose freedom or slavery.
But you've gotta join, or get da fk outta da way, or get crushed by angry Biafrans! cool

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Women Shut Ughelli-asaba Road Over Herdsmen Attacks - Pictures / Imo indigene threatening To Commit Suicide Over Non Payment Of Salary- PICS / Kagara Abduction: Four Bandits Swapped With Freed Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.