Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash (14285 Views)

Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Abagworo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
walemoney007:
so are you saying tonyebarcanista an okrika man that do refer to himself as a ijaw is wrong?

He is not Rivers man. His antecedents point to Delta State.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is an insult to describe me as an Igbo as slicker.
Oh, I didn't mean to offend you bro, I got carried away while responding to these tribalistic Biafran shenanigans. I beg your pardon. undecided
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Phame: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
the news is as fake as ur life is. Ph ND rep haha. Biafra is way better with a ring leader Nnamdi KANU.ur ND rep asari dokubo has been compensated by ur masters way north.
story
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by timifakay(m): 2:42am On Nov 09, 2015
coolzeal:
A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle.

Here was my response:

1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo.

Your points have raised numerous questions on my mind and I feel like asking you some...

1. Can the region handle or is it safe to have the number of ships docking at Lagos with the various oil rigs and offshore installations that abound?
What will all the machineries at the current locations be used for after the shut down?

2. Arrival lounge of Port harcourt airport is a canopy, the most corrupt airport in the world the terminal's
unpleasant and unhelpful staff make it ranked the worst airport in the world. How will these members of staff represent Nigeria if all international flights of either Lagos or Abuja are diverted there?

3. On what grounds? (To appease an aggrieved group of people I guess)
Can the security and safety enjoyed in Lagos and Abuja be guaranteed in the SE and SS locations?

4. This sounds like you want these 3 locations to become federal capital territories, in which would you have the state house built?

5. The choice of office location is and will always remain that of the company, so the government making such a statement will only sound as a big big joke.
Where exactly will you have all the infrastructure built?
Who would fund the projects?

6. Can you estimate the cost of all you have proposed in terms of time, man power and monetary value?

I find your terms unrealistic.
By the way airports don't bring development, development necessitates the construction of airports.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by IPOB123london: 2:53am On Nov 09, 2015
@op
desperation and what next

Biafra has come!
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by naijaking1: 3:40am On Nov 09, 2015
timifakay:

Your points have raised numerous questions on my mind and I feel like asking you some...

1. Can the region handle or is it safe to have the number of ships docking at Lagos with the various oil rigs and offshore installations that abound?
What will all the machineries at the current locations be used for after the shut down?

2. Arrival lounge of Port harcourt airport is a canopy, the most corrupt airport in the world the terminal's
unpleasant and unhelpful staff make it ranked the worst airport in the world. How will these members of staff represent Nigeria if all international flights of either Lagos or Abuja are diverted there?

Can the security and safety enjoyed in Lagos and Abuja be guaranteed in the SE and SS locations?

4. This sounds like you want these 3 locations to become federal capital territories, in which would you have the state house built?

5. The choice of office location is and will always remain that of the company, so the government making such a statement will only sound as a big big joke.

6. Can you estimate the cost of all you have proposed in terms of time, man power and monetary value?

By the way airports don't bring development, development necessitates the construction of airports.

Let me help you a little:

Gov Akpabio stated correctly that after the civil war, the reconstruction money earnmarked by the federal government and provided by the international community was instead used to develop the west. He asked, "how could there have been war and destruction in the east while the reconstruction took place in the west? Good examples were the national orthopedic hospital system meant to help war victims, instead of building one in Enugu, and another one in Calabar or PH, some crafty official preferred to site it in Lagos. It's like using money for internally displaced people of Maiduguri today for people enjoying live to the fullest in Owerri or Akure!, or like the US Marshall plan for war torn Germany being used to build bridges in London.

The result was that these misapplication of funds caused another phase of civil disunity in Nigeria, Lagos develped, boomed, and quickly filled its capacity in rather unplanned manner, because the government developed the city way beyond capacity, because it wanted to stiffle other competing parts of the country, and using 100% of money derived from the neglected parts too.

Now, direct responses to your misunderstood points:
1. What is wrong in having 2 or more functional and capable ports in Nigeria, why the effort to shut down other options in Warri, PH, or Calabar? That you already have rigs in place is a very childish reason to maintain this unholy monopoly.
2. PH airport is underfunded, bad, and underated thanks to the federal government policies over the years. Until we have a system where states own and operate airports like in the US, please don't castigate any facility mismanaged by those who purposely want the airport dead.
3. Now security has become a reason not to provide equal federal protection to all corners of the the nation. There is no more dangerous place than Lagos, yet people manage to survive there.
4. If you don't understand that these industries and economies cited and located in the western part is an economic upperhand compared to other regions, then let the governement change it's policy now without resistance from a mostly Yoruba population.
5. It may seem that choice of headoffices is company decision, but wait until you understand more about EPZs created to make one state more preferrable for location of an industry than the other.
6. On the long run it will be cheaper and better for Nigeria to remove the monopoly enjoyed by Lagos as an economic hub, policies should be reversed to enable PH, Warri, Calabar, Sokoto, Kano, and even Yola aspire to reach their greatest economic potential without going through Lagos.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by coolzeal(m): 4:52am On Nov 09, 2015
timifakay:

I have one reply for all your comments.... Anything build in Abuja or Lagos can equally be reciprocated in Eastern region, besides it's the oil money.. Biafra is our stand.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by oluwafemi113(m): 5:41am On Nov 09, 2015
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but
my problem is ur approach. I would want to
suggest the following procedures and i can
assure u its going to work out successfully. if
u can unite and follow the following steps
then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of
Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and
render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of
the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office
holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate
president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the
so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re
very industrious people u will be better off
without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the
Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble
without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all
parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this
fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba
international, Kano main market, and every
other market even in the remote villages
accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all
Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha
Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for
Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence
just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u
dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by OnReflection: 6:11am On Nov 09, 2015
naijaking1:

Gov Akpabio stated correctly that after the civil war, the reconstruction money earnmarked by the federal government and provided by the international community was instead used to develop the west. He asked, "how could there have been war and destruction in the east while the reconstruction took place in the west? Good examples were the national orthopedic hospital system meant to help war victims, instead of building one in Enugu, and another one in Calabar or PH, some crafty official preferred to site it in Lagos. It's like using money for internally displaced people of Maiduguri today for people enjoying live to the fullest in Owerri or Akure!, or like the US Marshall plan for war torn Germany being used to build bridges in London.

The result was that these misapplication of funds caused another phase of civil disunity in Nigeria, Lagos develped, boomed, and quickly filled its capacity in rather unplanned manner, because the government developed the city way beyond capacity, because it wanted to stiffle other competing parts of the country, and using 100% of money derived from the neglected parts too.

1. What is wrong in having 2 or more functional and capable ports in Nigeria, why the effort to shut down other options in Warri, PH, or Calabar? That you already have rigs in place is a very childish reason to maintain this unholy monopoly.
2. PH airport is underfunded, bad, and underated thanks to the federal government policies over the years. Until we have a system where states own and operate airports like in the US, please don't castigate any facility mismanaged by those who purposely want the airport dead.
3. Now security has become a reason not to provide equal federal protection to all corners of the the nation. There is no more dangerous place than Lagos, yet people manage to survive there.
4. If you don't understand that these industries and economies cited and located in the western part is an economic upperhand compared to other regions, then let the governement change it's policy now without resistance from a mostly Yoruba population.
5. It may seem that choice of headoffices is company decision, but wait until you understand more about EPZs created to make one state more preferrable for location of an industry than the other.
6. On the long run it will be cheaper and better for Nigeria to remove the monopoly enjoyed by Lagos as an economic hub, policies should be reversed to enable PH, Warri, Calabar, Sokoto, Kano, and even Yola aspire to reach their greatest economic potential without going through Lagos.

Legend: A lie that has attained the dignity of age ~ H. L. Mencken

Go on, continue standing history on its head for the fun of it.

The Hospital started as a military rehabilitation camp for wounded soldiers during the second world war. It became a medical establishment under the Colonial Medical Service when in December 1945 two nurses were transferred to the hospital to take carre of the wounded and was named the Royal Orthopaedic Hopital, Lagos in 1956 when HRM Queen Elizabeth II visited and donated the Casualty and a Hydrotherapy pool. In 1967, when states were created the Lagos State Government Ministry of Health took over its management, and the hospital played a major role during the Nigerian civil war of 1967 to 1970. With the immense contribution of the pioneering medical workers, the hospital had been well known in Nigeria and in the West African sub-region for treatment of fractures and orthopaedic deformities before the Federal Government took it over in 1977.

The hospital was designated a parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Health by the Decree 91 of 1979 which created the Orthopaedic Hospital Management Board to manage the three orthopaedic hospitals in Lagos, Enugu and kano.

Developments in clinical service delivery included the introduction of Burns, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgical Services in 1982. This was to cope with the managment of associated soft tissue and trauma and reconstructive challenges posed by burns victims. The speciality has developed as the second core surgical speciality with improved capacity in micro-surgery and dedicated acute burn care.
Source: http://www.nohilagos.org.ng/backgroundinfo.html

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:36am On Nov 09, 2015
naijaking1:

Have you ever seen any country having its embassy outside the capital of its host country?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by azzima(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2015
These people never hear word until you further flatten their heads.......when a dog refuses to hear the Hunter's whistle,we all know the rest.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Enahi(f): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2015
kingzizzy:
Which one is "Rivers state indigenes"? Many of the Biafra protesters are from Rivers state as well

Nope they are migrants from the East undecided
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Enahi(f): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2015
Abagworo:

He is not Rivers man. His antecedents point to Delta State.

Liar were is your proof?
You all have brain problem, thought you lots claimed Tonye is from Edo now all of a sudden Tonye is from Delta State.

Ok next week I know you lots will claim Tonye is from Ekiti undecided
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

Nope they are migrants from the East undecided
edo girl u again, is it not obvious that u guys hv been rejected, its only Edo state that there was no protest, it has been made clear to u guys to go and form ur Benin Republic and stay clear of Niger delta oil, but u guys would keep wailing everyday saying Edo is not part of Biafra as if it was ever part of it grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Enahi(f): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2015
lygn19:

edo girl u again, is it not obvious that u guys hv been rejected, its only Edo state that there was no protest, it has been made clear to u guys to go and form ur Benin Republic and stay clear of Niger delta oil, but u guys would keep wailing everyday saying Edo is not part of Biafra as if it was ever part of it grin grin cheesy tongue

If I hear, you are not wanted. Lets see what will become of you and your protest, I cant wait to see you lots end up in your landlocked East.
Niger Delta my foot, y'all empty noise makers.
Igbos stop protesting in States that's not yours, y'all will die and rot in the East that's if you ever get lucky to have the Eastern part of Nigeria to yourselves.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

If I hear, you are not wanted. Lets see what will become of you and your protest, I cant wait to see you lots end up in your landlocked East.
Niger Delta my foot, y'all empty noise makers.
Igbos stop protesting in States that's not yours, y'all will die and rot in the East that's if you ever get lucky to have the Eastern part of Nigeria to yourselves.
one Nigeria or not Niger delta oil would hungry u edo thieves till u die, dont go and develop ur cursed state and be looking for whom to attach and leech from... stup1d italian grin cheesy grin...
Italian cursed f00ls, I was waiting for u and ur brothers in this thread let me tell the world who the thieves and deceivers are who say they hate southeast igbos but have this suspicious love for southsouth igbos, let thunder strike all ur Edo land grabbing opportunistic thieves. u guys want to form a Republic with form a Republic with people u hate ao that u guys would use that witchcraft u have been saving for ur generation to kill them and take over there land... Thief.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Enahi(f): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2015
lygn19:

one Nigeria or not Niger delta oil would hungry u edo thieves till u die, dont go and develop ur cursed state and be looking for whom to attach and leech from... stup1d italian grin cheesy grin...
Italian cursed f00ls, I was waiting for u and ur brothers in this thread let me tell the world who the thieves and deceivers are who say they hate southeast igbos but have this suspicious love for southsouth igbos, let thunder strike all ur Edo land grabbing opportunistic thieves. u guys want to form a Republic with form a Republic with people u hate ao that u guys would use that witchcraft u have been saving for ur generation to kill them and take over
there land... Thief.

Lwkmd you are just as daft as the rest of them.
Jokes apart everyone knows you are just describing the character of a typical Igbo man/woman in your comment.

Have you checked the revenue of what each states generate to the Federal Government? I think you need to do that ASAP, Edo State is richer than some of your erosion ravaged Eastern States.

And you know what if Edo decides to stand alone tomorrow it will survive.
Edo has oil too, I guess your brain is too daft to know that.

I cant wait to see you all in your landlocked East.
Wait till the time for you to have Biafra and see if PH will be carved into your Biafra. Thieves hungry land grabbers.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

Lwkmd you are just as daft as the rest of them.
Jokes apart everyone knows you are just describing the character of a typical Igbo man/woman in your comment.
Have you checked the revenue of what each states generate to the Federal Government? I think you need to do that ASAP, Edo State is richer than some of your erosion ravaged Eastern States.
And you know what if Edo decides to stand alone tomorrow it will survive.
Edo has oil too, I guess your brain is too daft to know that.

I cant wait to see you all in your landlocked East.
Wait till the time for you to have Biafra and see if PH will be carved into your Biafra. Thieves hungry land grabbers.
lol... see even Edo state is calling southeast land locked grin... if the difference between southeast and landlocked is from Portharcourt to Bayelsa, the difference between Edo state and landlocked is like from Nigeria to new york cry... mumu.
I cant wait to start sending u thieves packing, everybody wants to stand on his own, even Ijaws have there Niger delta republic, ogoni have mosop, itsekiri has said it thst thry would stand on there own, at least igbos have theres, but Benin leeches are looking for who to leech from parasitic thieves, Edo state is the richest state in Nigeria and half of your population is in italy kiss undecided...
Tell that to camerounians or Ghanians who dont know u people. Land grabbing opportunistic witchcraft thieves.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2015
mumu Edo thieves because the fg mistakenly carved ijaw land with oil into it into Edo state and u guys now believe u have oil cheesy cheesy... dont worry when the Ijaws want to go every inch of there land would be taken from witches and wizards, then the yorubas would come and take there's then the rest u thieves can have it, thieves those land u stole would be returned to there rightful pwner at the night of Nigerias breakup tongue tongue... mumu
cc; enahi
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by focus7: 8:13am On Nov 09, 2015
Igbos are taking this their biafra thing too far. Must they drag other region into this? This is an indication that they are not sufficient enough to stand on their own as a nation otherwise they will not be looking for other region to join them.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by timifakay(m): 8:21am On Nov 09, 2015
coolzeal:
I have one reply for all your comments.... Anything build in Abuja or Lagos can equally be reciprocated in Eastern region, besides it's the oil money.. Biafra is our stand.

coolzeal
But only one of the three places you were hammering is in the Eastern region, and we know the SS doesn't appear to be in support of the Biafra nation.

naijaking1
I expected answers like this because I'm used to having someone pull out the victim card anytime a matter is raised on this topic.
The same governor that flew abroad when he had an accident, even though he commissioned world class hospital earlier this year.
If you are talking about National Orthopedic Hospital, Igbobi, it was established since 1945.

1. Efficiency and safety are of the essence but you think it's childish. Distribution from Lagos to lots of states in the Federation is easier than from any state in the SS.

2. You are blaming the Airport officials' corrupt and unhelpful attitude on federal government policies.

3. But I've never heard news of expatriates or private company officials being abducted/ kidnapped for a ransom in Lagos.

4. Was any of the companies forced to locate the company where it is? The enabling environment and receptive nature is what they chose.
I was asking for best location of the state house if the three locations become head of operations for all federal agencies and establishments.

5. There's something nature does, it's natural selection; this just puts some places or people at an advantage over others in certain areas, and in another area the previously disadvantaged place is at an advantage, while the former I at a disadvantage in this other area, that's what strikes a balance.

6. I expected figures as the answer to this question. There's no monopoly in Lagos, it's an enabling environment.

And I wonder why you expect the nation to shut down other areas to develop yours, why not look into an untapped area like tourism and carve a niche for the region in that area.

oluwafemi113
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him sef no go sleep// Person wey say him brother no go stand up, him sef no dey go anywhere.
Doing all you suggested is tantamount to suicide as it means forfeiting all they have in those places outside Biafra and if nothing goes out of the region, nothing will come in.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Enahi(f): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2015
lygn19:
mumu Edo thieves because the fg mistakenly carved ijaw land with oil into it into Edo state and u guys now believe u have oil cheesy cheesy... dont worry when the Ijaws want to go every inch of there land would be taken from witches and wizards, then the yorubas would come and take there's then the rest u thieves can have it, thieves those land u stole would be returned to there rightful pwner at the night of Nigerias breakup tongue tongue... mumu
cc; enahi

Jeez man you are daft and I can see you dont even know Nigerian.

Now Igbo if the Edos were landgrabbers like you claimed we would have even added your Eastern lands to Edo State. I guess you have never heard of the Old Bini Empire?

And I know you are also too dumb to know about the old Bendel State.

Are you aware the almighty Lagos State was once conquered by the Bini kingdom?

Are you also aware the Bini kingdom was very massive and stretched all the way to present day Benin Republic.

You can yab any other State but have respect for the bini kingdom.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

Jeez man you are daft and I can see you dont even know Nigerian.

Now Igbo if the Edos were landgrabbers like you claimed we would have even added your Eastern lands to Edo State. I guess you have never heard of the Old Bini Empire?

And I know you are also too dumb to know about the old Bendel State.

Are you aware the almighty Lagos State was once conquered by the Bini kingdom?

Are you also aware the Bini kingdom was very massive and stretched all the way to present day Benin Republic.

You can yab any other State but have respect for the bini kingdom.
look at this italian land grabbing criminal.
so not only are u a thief u are also a liar.
In history where was it ever recorded that igbos tried to conquer or invade other people's lands, the igbos lived, traded with ijaws, ogonis and the rest but there was no record of invasion or war between them and there neighbors even king jaja of opobo when hr became king of opobo an ijaw land when was it ever recorded that he tried to conquer and enshrine igbo culture into opobo people, but u edo thieves, out of ur land grabbing thieving land style and envy for whats not urs u tried to steal yorubaland but they drove u criminals away, u tried to steal ijaw land but they drove u criminals away, u even tried to steal western igbo land they did the same.... is it that stealing is part of ur culture or what?
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by jpphilips(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2015
kingzizzy:

Igbos residing in PH? Is that what this thread is about? This topic is about "Rivers state indigenes" attacking Biafra protesters. Or maybe you don't know that Rivers state is made up of 70% of ethnic Igbos,Igbo speaking people and Igboids?

Well, on the internet you may be right, where I am in PH, your ignorance stink!!
Aboriginal Igbos in Rivers state occupy just one Local Government out of 23, if 1/23 gives 70% by your mathematical standard then I am afraid you need to go back to school.
No doubt there are Igbos in PH just like Lagos but referring to them as aboriginals or "indigene" is very ignorant of your thought process, Igbos in Lagos are indigenes too right?
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by kingzizzy: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2015
jpphilips:

Well, on the internet you may be right, where I am in PH, your ignorance stink!!
Aboriginal Igbos in Rivers state occupy just one Local Government out of 23, if 1/23 gives 70% by your mathematical standard then I am afraid you need to go back to school.
No doubt there are Igbos in PH just like Lagos but referring to them as aboriginals or "indigene" is very ignorant of your thought process, Igbos in Lagos are indigenes too right?

Even if aboriginal Igbos occupy one local Government in Rivers, they are indigenes. What I said was that in 70% of the indigenes of Rivers state is made up of Igbos, Igbo speaking people and Igboids
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by jpphilips(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
kingzizzy:

Even if aboriginal Igbos occupy one local Government in Rivers, they are indigenes. What I said was that in 70% of the indigenes of Rivers state is made up of Igbos, Igbo speaking people and Igboids

You are confused, you have no idea what Rivers state look like.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Deltagiant: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
jpphilips:

You are confused, you have no idea what Rivers state look like.
Okay, teacher, please tell us what your own "Rivers state look like"? It seems there's something you know no one else knows.

Ngwa...tell us.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by illiad: 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
I know this thief Ikwerreboy or Truckpusher long time ago

He owns that Facebook page he posted. I don't know who his sponsors are.
He must be ignored please.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by illiad: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
jpphilips:

Kindly tell us, how many percentage of entire rivers state is Igbo
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Mckennedy: 1:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash.

Report reaching our news desk reveals  that some group of rivers state indigenes have attacked pro biafran igbos while on their said peaceful rally in Bori camp axis of Port harcourt which lead to the death of two pro biafran igbos. 

It should be recall that after a pro biafran rally in port harcourt some few weeks ago, the rivers state governor, Gov Nyesom Wike had vow not allow any pro biafra rally/protest in any part of rivers state again. The Ikwerre Youth Movement,South south liberation movement, had also warn against any futher pro biafran rally in Port harcourt and other parts of niger delta. 

All these seems to have fell on deaf ears as the pro biafran igbos residing in port harcourt took to the streets with their placards chanting free Nnamdi kalu, free biafra.

Details Later...

ogbeni yorubas can formulate nobi small,,, that's why they're products of oluwale...I'm presently at igweocha,,,, no such news....fakers will always fake but at the end you will understand that Chukwu okike abiama is God....Biafra has come to stay....shame on you.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by dokiOloye(m): 4:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Trut:

The news is false, the useless Radio Niger Delta facebook page is operated by a Yoruba mpama. A Radio station without frequency.
Chaiii,radio wtout frequency?
U go kill person ooo.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by naijaking1: 4:25am On Nov 10, 2015
timifakay:

coolzeal
But only one of the three places you were hammering is in the Eastern region, and we know the SS doesn't appear to be in support of the Biafra nation.

naijaking1
I expected answers like this because I'm used to having someone pull out the victim card anytime a matter is raised on this topic.
The same governor that flew abroad when he had an accident, even though he commissioned world class hospital earlier this year.
If you are talking about National Orthopedic Hospital, Igbobi, it was established since 1945.

1. Efficiency and safety are of the essence but you think it's childish. Distribution from Lagos to lots of states in the Federation is easier than from any state in the SS.

2. You are blaming the Airport officials' corrupt and unhelpful attitude on federal government policies.

3. But I've never heard news of expatriates or private company officials being abducted/ kidnapped for a ransom in Lagos.

4. Was any of the companies forced to locate the company where it is? The enabling environment and receptive nature is what they chose.
I was asking for best location of the state house if the three locations become head of operations for all federal agencies and establishments.

5. There's something nature does, it's natural selection; this just puts some places or people at an advantage over others in certain areas, and in another area the previously disadvantaged place is at an advantage, while the former I at a disadvantage in this other area, that's what strikes a balance.

6. I expected figures as the answer to this question. There's no monopoly in Lagos, it's an enabling environment.

And I wonder why you expect the nation to shut down other areas to develop yours, why not look into an untapped area like tourism and carve a niche for the region in that area.

oluwafemi113
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him sef no go sleep// Person wey say him brother no go stand up, him sef no dey go anywhere.
Doing all you suggested is tantamount to suicide as it means forfeiting all they have in those places outside Biafra and if nothing goes out of the region, nothing will come in.

Please tell us when the Royal orthopedic hospital became National orthepedic hospital.
While you are it, please also tell us when the construction of fly over roads began in Lagos while the war damaged bridges of the east remained unrepaired. You really want more examples?

In a country where the federal governement controls every security apparatus, how do you blame a city like Port Harcourt for insecurity? You guys need a little consistency in your logic, and honestly too.

On one hand you threaten people who have contributed to making Lagos great all their lives, because they are Igbos, on the other hand you have an infantile tantrum when those people advocate and plan a peaceful separation from Lagos.
People like the Oba of Lagos, Akure, and the other crazy doctor based in TX who have openly called for deportation of Igbos should be happily working for the realisation of Biafra, but they wouldn't.

Can you really eat your cake and have it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Zungeru, Niger State And Inspects Area Affected By Flood / Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa / Sowore’s AAC, PRP Form Alliance Ahead Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.