Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash (14297 Views)

Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by jpphilips(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
illiad:

Kindly tell us, how many percentage of entire rivers state is Igbo

I should tell you as what? how much did you pay for the one I told you?
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by illiad: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
jpphilips:

I should tell you as what? how much did you pay for the one I told you?

I was only letting you know how little you really know
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by timifakay(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2015
naijaking1:

Please tell us when the Royal orthopedic hospital became National orthepedic hospital.
While you are it, please also tell us when the construction of fly over roads began in Lagos while the war damaged bridges of the east remained unrepaired. You really want more examples?

In a country where the federal governement controls every security apparatus, how do you blame a city like Port Harcourt for insecurity? You guys need a little consistency in your logic, and honestly too.

On one hand you threaten people who have contributed to making Lagos great all their lives, because they are Igbos, on the other hand you have an infantile tantrum when those people advocate and plan a peaceful separation from Lagos.
People like the Oba of Lagos, Akure, and the other crazy doctor based in TX who have openly called for deportation of Igbos should be happily working for the realisation of Biafra, but they wouldn't.

Can you really eat your cake and have it?

SMH, I shouldn't have replied the first mention.
Keep playing the victim.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by naijaking1: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
timifakay:

SMH, I shouldn't have replied the first mention.
Keep playing the victim.

Happens when you can't keep a simple logic straight; typical!
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by limario(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2015
please every body should discard this fake news.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by oyatz(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
This is first class ignorance! Edo State is an oil producing State(even produces more oil than the South east),besides Countries are not formed solely on the availability or nonavailability of crude oil. Please think outside the box for once.

one Nigeria or not Niger delta oil would hungry u edo thieves till u die, dont go and develop ur cursed state and be looking for whom to attach and leech from... stup1d italian grin cheesy grin...
Italian cursed f00ls, I was waiting for u and ur brothers in this thread let me tell the world who the thieves and deceivers are who say they hate southeast igbos but have this suspicious love for southsouth igbos, let thunder strike all ur Edo land grabbing opportunistic thieves. u guys want to form a Republic with form a Republic with people u hate ao that u guys would use that witchcraft u have been saving for ur generation to kill them and take over there land... Thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation / El-rufai Meets With Security Agencies Over Situation In Southern Kaduna. / 2023 Presidency: Buhari Stays Aloof As Aspirants Battle For APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.