Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters (38872 Views)

Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2015
doublewisdom:
We dey wait for them. Yeye IGP!
i pity u,ur women and oda valuable will b plunder continue to beat d drum of war|just becos a northerner is nw a president u people went and resussitate biafra dt was in disarray under jonathan abi?remember buhari is iron fist man and he will respond to ur demand in proportion
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Pwhitelaw(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2015
Only the educated ones among them will understand.... God created Nigeria and nobody can divide us. Ask Ojukwu your leader in his grave. He will explain better... No be only ipob na ipod... Iranu
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by yapapa: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2015
make dem start war quick na,I be dey hungry to drop dem Igbos(bad eggs among em)
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by iconize(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:
As long as they will continue blocking highways, arrest and flog them. This is the best way to go about it since they dont want to protest peacefully
How do you define "peace"?
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by charlesucheh(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Badgers14:
If the protest was peaceful or scheduled to be a peaceful protest, I see no reason why IGP would be making such statement. In that case the statement from IGP sounds more like a "threat" to democracy, if it was a peaceful protest..

Also be mindful, IPBO all have the right to free speech and should be allowed to express themselves as long as the protests were "peaceful".

Finally, I rest my case to the gods because the gods are wise... smiley
you're the biggest fool that has ever lived on the surface of this planet, but before you react like one, which school you even go? COW!!!
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Kkjam(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I think it is high time these miscreants/PDP losers, chanting biafra should be decisively dealt with once and for all...

Ndi ara!
Are you ok? What have you done to boko haram members
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2015
imhotep:

Check your High BP smiley
Use this ==>
how can I get this please cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Kkjam(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I think it is high time these miscreants/PDP losers, chanting biafra should be decisively dealt with once and for all...

Ndi ara!
Are you ok? What have you done to boko haram members?
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by MyMouth(m): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2015
All the Nigerian military is waiting for is a single shot to be fired from these protesters and all hell would be let loose! One of them biafrans should jus make the mistake of firing a single shot and they would feel the might of the Nigerian Armed forces!
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Iykopee(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2015
MyMouth:
All the Nigerian military is waiting for is a single shot to be fired from these protesters and all hell would be let loose! One of them biafrans should jus make the mistake of firing a single shot and they would feel the might of the Nigerian Armed forces!

^^^ zoo man is naturally senseless.

3 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by iconize(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
i pity u,ur women and oda valuable will b plunder continue to beat d drum of war|just becos a northerner is nw a president u people went and resussitate biafra dt was in disarray under jonathan abi?remember buhari is iron fist man and he will respond to ur demand in proportion

The same way Bull-Harry the iron fist man is responding to Boko haram members that are ravaging the North east, isn't it?

4 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Menace2Society(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2015
HCpaul:

Really! And i can see how one Nigerian soldier have defeated 30 Boko Aram boys.
The truth is that the biafrans are not well equiped and organised for battle yet. But Nigerian should never underestimate them as an opponent.

If the war break out, i will go for biafra and i will do my best to help them.

The twenty-first century need a new country and not just becoming a slave to the North.
Yoruba will understand this one day by the time the hausa fight the hell out of them.

Mind you, i am odudua but in support of biafra.

Gud citizen.
Odudua indeed opuro oshi
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Iykopee(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2015
yapapa:
make dem start war quick na,I be dey hungry to drop dem Igbos(bad eggs among em)

^^^ hehehehehehe a yorubastard like u get strenght to fight?
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Guyman02: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2015
jmichlins:
If you allow them to protest, they will call you a coward. If you order shoot at sight, they will say you killing innocent people. I am an Igbo but having seen what war can do to a country like libya and egypt and what war did to my tribe, I will stick to Nigeria, fight for my share and develop my land. Sadly minority of my brothers don't see this either because they are poor or they are sadists. Imagine Ibeto, Capital Oil leaving their investments across Nigeria for Biafra. God bless my hustle make I no follow blame another person for my failures

Then ask for True Federalism and Regionalism and not the current parasitic feeding bottle federalism.

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by iconize(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2015
MyMouth:
Exactly the same way Boko haram members are feeling the might of the Nigerian armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Cutehector(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2015
trapQ:
they're going to start calling you Yoruba for saying this.
lol they should try...

The reason why I"m vexed is dat they ddnt learn frm the mistakes of their forefathers. If biafrans want a country, they should migrate out of nigeria and go to some island and create biafra.. Simple! cheesy look at seychelles, is a very small country wit not up to 1million people..
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by joe120120(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi ara!

Ngeneukwenu
or wt u call ur sf u better go & read about fundamental right of individual which nigeria is a significant FOOLS

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Iykopee(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
Only the educated ones among them will understand.... God created Nigeria and nobody can divide us. Ask Ojukwu your leader in his grave. He will explain better... No be only ipob na ipod... Iranu

^^^ still scrambling to be the lead man in the world of dafts? Listen man, God didnt create u and any1 to become Nigerians.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by DocHMD: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2015
DNA test anywhere in naija
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by yapapa: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^ hehehehehehe a yorubastard like u get strenght to fight?
washofodanu as u quote me o. u wan die young? wayre leleyi o
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by osazeeblue01: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2015
What is he saying?
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Iykopee(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2015
yapapa:
washofodanu as u quote me o. u wan die young? wayre leleyi o

People wey get strenght to fight neva talk na a yorubastard like u. Abegi shift.

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Badgers14: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2015
charlesucheh:
you're the biggest fool that has ever lived on the surface of this planet, but before you react like one, which school you even go? COW!!!

Ogbeni na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop shìt angry angry

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by oluwafemi113(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2015
Badgers14:
If the protest was peaceful or scheduled to be a peaceful protest, I see no reason why IGP would be making such statement. In that case the statement from IGP sounds more like a "threat" to democracy, if it was a peaceful protest..

Also be mindful, IPBO all have the right to free speech and should be allowed to express themselves as long as the protests were "peaceful".

Finally, I rest my case to the gods because the gods are wise... smiley
you call that a peaceful protest by blocking a federal Road that lead to other state of the country....
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2015
The nigerian police are always after harmless people.They cannot confront biafrans if they decides to take up arms and defend themselves.They are cowards in that aspect.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Badgers14: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
u call a protest dt threatened our national integration as a country a peaceful protest abi?d gods u mention nw r watching u o|

E bi like say them just buy phone give you abi angry angry
Anyways, na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop shìt cool
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by yapapa: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2015
Iykopee:

People wey get strenght to fight neva talk na a yorubastard like u. Abegi shift.
abegi start d war quick make see..or me and you fit start am sef. shey na lag you dey stay? if not come down here make we set ground.if I no cut your head drop no be mama yapapa born me.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by BrokenTV: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2015
Abagworo:
From information I've been able to gather this whole IPOB is PDP sponsored. Buhari should show no mercy if any PDP leader is eventually implicated. He should be charged for treason and killed.
Ewu Hausa keep shouting PDP till Hausa people carry you comot your father land. The last time I checked PDP is not only made up of Igbo people but the entire country, Nigeria is a country that is made up of many nations, it is not a property of the north, but since the north have decided to cage this country is time to opt out. You and Okorocha can relocate north enough is enough.

3 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Badgers14: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2015
oluwafemi113:
you call that a peaceful protest by blocking a federal Road that lead to other state of the country....

Ebi like say them just buy phone give you abi

Can't you read a post before quoting someone

I said, "if" it was a peaceful protest... And by the way it is allowed by the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria.. Recall, Freedom of expression
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2015
Policemen cannot confront biafrans if they are armed like them.They always show their strength towards the weak and helpless people.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by soldierdollar(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2015
mazeltov:
The protest is not even my concern, my concern is the irresponsible way they have been spamming in the political section on nairaland. I'm not against any tribe, biafra or whatever they call themselves but for God's sake, they should at least titrate modesty and decency into what they are doing. They are constituting nuisance here on nairaland and if care is not taken, this might in one way or the other, affect the quality and growth of this platform. If Seun is reading this, please you and your moderators need to act fast and do something to checkmate this activities of these overfed and underfed kids or else it would erode the quality of service on this platform. Thanks

Fear don catch this one . you're after Nairaland growth while your mates are buying houses in banana island cheesy
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Iykopee(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2015
yapapa:
abegi start d war quick make see..or me and you fit start am sef. shey na lag you dey stay? if not come down here make we set ground.if I no cut your head drop no be mama yapapa born me.

^^^ hahahahahahaha typical yorubastard. Na for mouth ur strenght dey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN / 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno / Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.