Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

I Need The Maid Gone. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need The Maid Gone. (4929 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Trouble Don Blow!!! My Wife Caught Me Sucking The Maid Breast, Am I At Fault? / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
all4naija:

All right, madam! Now that I address you as madam here. What do you say about that? Hahaha... Madam...!

Lol, I wouldn't feel right if someone called me that. It's like a joke. I had someone that used to help around the house once upon a time. She was an older lady so I was the one that never called her by her name. I gave her respect for being my elder. Being someone's employer doesn't mean you should lose humility & culture & start throwing your weight around. That's not right. R-E-S-P-E-C-T

2 Likes

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I wouldn't feel right if someone called me that. It's like a joke. I had someone that used to help around the house once upon a time. She was an older lady so I was the one that never called her by her name. I gave her respect for being my elder. Being someone's employer doesn't mean you should lose humility & culture & start throwing your weight around. That's not right. R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Okay, madam PunkyVeer. Why do you hate being called madam? There is nothing wrong with that to me.
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by UncleJudax(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Thats easy! You should rent an apartment, and move out with your would-be husband. embarassed

Or...get a personal maid.
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by DUOz(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
tellwisdom:
You think say u fit order her about because she be maid or because you dey befriend landlord pikin??...Mbanuuu angry...That gurl cannot leave that house because of you, instead na u go leave the house, because she dey very useful that house than u.

I have a feeling ure talking like this because ure a maid urself
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
all4naija:

Okay, madam PunkyVeer. Why do you hate being called madam? There is nothing wrong with that to me.

It's just not my style. I'm very down to earth, believe it or not grin I don't like to make other people feel like ants. We're all equal as far as I'm concerned.
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
UncleJudax:
Thats easy! You should rent an apartment, and move out with your would-be husband. embarassed

Or...get a personal maid.
With her given recharge card money?
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by ima30: 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
JumpingChicken:

Well my advise to you is that you should ignore the maid and do your own things without her help. Wash ur clothes and take them in yourself. Why do you need her services anyway? Are you pregnant? Do you have children? Are you a cripple? Are you sick?

You don't pay her salary
You don't pay the Nepa bills
You don't contribute to your husband house being buit.
And if am not wrong from ur post you don't have anything you contribute to your boy friend's life other fuvcking him and cooking and washing his clothes. And you sound so authoritative about a house maid you probably met there.

Rubbish!

What you said is rubbish. I m talking about a place I m moving into in months. I relationship I have been in for five years. A maid that was employed this year. I can take his clothes in please. But I come back late at night and see his clothes were still on line, some on the floor. And she brought in clothes for other members of the house. And u think I m saying rubbish. Meanwhile he employed her. That is disrespectful in every sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's just not my style. I'm very down to earth, believe it or not grin I don't like to make other people feel like ants. We're all equal as far as I'm concerned.
Okay, madam. From this moment on I would be addressing you as madam PunkyVeer. Is that okay by you? Just from me only! Bwahaha...
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
all4naija:

Okay, madam. From this moment on I would be addressing you as madam PunkyVeer. Is that okay by you? Just from me only! Bwahaha...

Mnxm
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by UncleJudax(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
kosplateau:

With her given recharge card money?
grin shocked
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Mnxm
Sorry to ask out of my ignorance. What does that mean? I am not nerdy after all!
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by JumpingChicken(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
ima30:

What you said is rubbish. I m talking about a place I m moving into in months. I relationship I have been in for five years. A maid that was employed this year. I can take his clothes in please. But I come back late at night and see his clothes were still on line, some on the floor. And she brought in clothes for other members of the house. And u think I m saying rubbish. Meanwhile he employed her. That is disrespectful in every sense.

If there was no Maid in the house won't you live? Her responsibility is the old man not you and your boyfriend. As long as your boyfriend has you you should handle his stuff. Pretend like she is not there and deal with ur issues.

4 Likes

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by DUOz(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
ima30:

Lady save ur head dis trouble and take my advise I dropped earlier
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by tellwisdom: 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
DUOz:

I have a feeling ure talking like this because ure a maid urself

Who be this wan wey be like wetin science student take do experiment remain?? sad
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by DUOz(m): 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
tellwisdom:

Who be this wan wey be like wetin science student take do experiment remain?? sad

Taking you seriously is like eating cow dunk. Its just not right

1 Like

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by ima30: 12:14am On Nov 10, 2015
DUOz:
Am no expert in advises but I'll try to give you a piece. The thing is everyone has one or two crisis going on in their life at one point or the other. The worse thing you can do right now is to give in to violence and don't think you're the only one in it blive me dere are people with worse situations. Ok here's the thing, I'll advise you to meet dat your fiance's brother. Sit his sorry ass down and talk to him. Don't look physically tensed or wanting to start a fight just talk to him in a very low and calm tone and let him know u're serious. And let ur fiance know about this. Please and please don't confront this maid, she's obviously not normal. I want you to do this maturely. When ure done talking wit his brother am sure he'll do something about it. But if he doesn't try to talk to the maid. You see communication is the solution. Talking is not communication please there is a difference. You see you have to understand each other to communicate. Sit d maid down in private or preferably with the whole house. Let her know ure not a bad person and you have no bad intentions towards her. Tell her you aint her enemy and ask her why she's always choleric and disrespectful. I'll prefer this to be done in front of the whole house in this case she can't wave you off and if she proves stubborn it will only prove your point that she is stubborn indeed. So please try your best to bury this hatchet the right way. Oh and please I need a feedback when ure done. Thank you. Goodluck

Thank you for understanding. Thank you. The thing is this, I m marrying my man not his bro. I should talk to my man and he is supposed to be enough to effect change. His brother's wife doesn't met my guy. She talks to her husband. I have spoken to my guy he has spoken to the maid, she did not adjust. It goes to show she is disrespectful to him. Simple. If my case were stupid like some people here think, my guy won't talk to the maid. I m rational, if u go and talk to his bro n then she changes it is obvious my guy has no say. And that is weak. He is my husband not his bro. In the future I can't be going to his bro. Thanks for understanding.

2 Likes

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 10, 2015
My dear calm down...ignore dat maid till u become a wife...u are not a wife until u are wife..one day to the wedding can make u single again....if u take dis harsh and things turn badly and ur boyfriend throw u out for his family nko??...Btw why are u leaving with ur boyfriend....Wat is the essence of getting married wen u are already leaving together undecided ....

One good advice good to ur own house and leave ur boyfriend's house and go stay in urs @least get some respect and value before ur marriage...no let man see u too much, familiarity breeds contempt...respect dey say is sweet from afar if u were coming and going and respecting ur self and minding ur business who will have tym for all dis cow shit dem don c u too much .....extend the wedding if possible till u guys cb plan enough if nah "mini flat or self contain" una fit afford for 2 years...jst pay the rent...the money is so worth ur peace my dear believe me...if u marry in dat house..with or without the maid...u will come to nairaland to ask for another advice I bet my one million dollar on dis

God forbid I enter man house wey even him "mama" still dey leave not to talk to extended family..no family from me no family from him...simple..all come to visit and go...my mama get her house...him mama and extended family get their houses.

2 Likes

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by tolugar: 2:05am On Nov 10, 2015
Poison her

1 Like

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Aude(f): 4:14am On Nov 10, 2015
@Op
The maid is there for your future father-in-law, not for the whole family. She's not there to run errands for you. Stop trying to take advantage of her. If you want to use her services you can come to an agreement with her and pay her extra. All the things you have listed are very petty issues. Why do you make a big deal that your fiance is paying his father's household bills? Who do you expect to pay them? What is wrong with her calling you by your name? I'm sure she's even older than you. You think the lady is stupid. She probably knows you want her gone. At least she doesn't pretend by smiling in front of you and cursing you behind.
Honestly if you were dating my brother I would ask him to postpone the wedding. You aren't yet in the house but you want things done your way. You seem to be getting involved in issues between both brothers.
Please understand househelps are human beings and don't ever think you are better than anyone. If you were someone who grew up with househelps you would know how to treat them better.
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Aude(f): 4:21am On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lol @ she calls me by name. So what should she call you? Your highness? Some black people & their power tripping. Smh

I don't know what you should do about the maid, princess. You & your man should quickly sort out your stuff & get stepping if the arrangement is not going too well.

I thank God there's someone who shares my thoughts. All these titles are not important. My boss is at least thirty years older than me but if I called him sir he would probably die of shock. Despite the fact that we are on a first name basis, I have massive respect for him. In Africa we place emphasis on less important things. What's the point of having all these titles when we can't even command respect like the case of the op?
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by SmartMugu: 5:02am On Nov 10, 2015
Dem never marry this one yet, she don dey claim territory. Haven't you heard of sofily sofily catche monkey? You haven't caught the monkey yet, you're forming Tupac looking at the maid like your enemy Biggy.

He hasn't married you yet, and you already have problems with a maid you didn't employ. Most likely, after he marries you, you will start seeing faults in his family members.

Better maintain your lane and prove to your man and his family you're indeed a wife material. Would you rely on a maid for everything if he eventually marries you? Have you thought of doing things for the home yourself? As it is now, you are easily replaceable especially when you didn't mention anything extraordinary you contribute to their home. So, just stay in your small corner and leave the maid alone.

2 Likes

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 10, 2015
Aude:

I thank God there's someone who shares my thoughts. All these titles are not important. My boss is at least thirty years older than me but if I called him sir he would probably die of shock. Despite the fact that we are on a first name basis, I have massive respect for him. In Africa we place emphasis on less important things. What's the point of having all these titles when we can't even command respect like the case of the op?

*grabs her & kisses her passionately* tongue

Exactly, doll!
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

Sorry to ask out of my ignorance. What does that mean? I am not nerdy after all!

It's when you suck your teeth, as in "mcheeew".

We just write it like that here.
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by ima30: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2015
zaragal:
My dear calm down...ignore dat maid till u become a wife...u are not a wife until u are wife..one day to the wedding can make u single again....if u take dis harsh and things turn badly and ur boyfriend throw u out for his family nko??...Btw why are u leaving with ur boyfriend....Wat is the essence of getting married wen u are already leaving together undecided ....

One good advice good to ur own house and leave ur boyfriend's house and go stay in urs @least get some respect and value before ur marriage...no let man see u too much, familiarity breeds contempt...respect dey say is sweet from afar if u were coming and going and respecting ur self and minding ur business who will have tym for all dis cow shit dem don c u too much .....extend the wedding if possible till u guys cb plan enough if nah "mini flat or self contain" una fit afford for 2 years...jst pay the rent...the money is so worth ur peace my dear believe me...if u marry in dat house..with or without the maid...u will come to nairaland to ask for another advice I bet my one million dollar on dis

God forbid I enter man house wey even him "mama" still dey leave not to talk to extended family..no family from me no family from him...simple..all come to visit and go...my mama get her house...him mama and extended family get their houses.

I don't live in the house, I only visit. What I expect of her are not outside her duties. I have never asked her to buy me anything or sent her on an errand. The least u can do as an employee is to treat people / visitors with respect and show courtesy. It doesn't matter who is who. Or who scolded you before. She was just employed this year. I have been going to that house for 7 years. I m moving in months, change won't come cuz I m suddenly Mrs. I know what I m sayin plssszz. Thanks for all the advice.

1 Like

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by NemzySeries(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2015
otapiapia is still 20box na
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by DUOz(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2015
ima30:

Thank you for understanding. Thank you. The thing is this, I m marrying my man not his bro. I should talk to my man and he is supposed to be enough to effect change. His brother's wife doesn't met my guy. She talks to her husband. I have spoken to my guy he has spoken to the maid, she did not adjust. It goes to show she is disrespectful to him. Simple. If my case were stupid like some people here think, my guy won't talk to the maid. I m rational, if u go and talk to his bro n then she changes it is obvious my guy has no say. And that is weak. He is my husband not his bro. In the future I can't be going to his bro. Thanks for understanding.

Ok great. You said for urself that d previous made was sacked by ur guy bcuz he employed her. Dast exactly wats happening now dis time its his brother wu employed her so he has d say here. Its not dat ur guy is weak its just dat its not his card to play. look at it from dat angle
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by AfroKnight: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2015
He has not married you and you want to be controlling a maid that doesn't work for you. She's paid to care for the old man not you.

Learn to live at peace with her. If you think you can't live with her, don't move in.
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by ima30: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2015
I don't live there, I only visit. I hv been visiting for seven years. She was employed this year. I have never had any issue with family, friend or helps. She was employed by both brothers to help with the father and do little things around the home. She should respect their visitors and treat her work accordingly. Simple. My guy scolded her for doing something wrong, the next time I visited I greeted her she didn't reply. I didn't say anything, it wasn't an issue. She spoke to me rudely after then, she transferred aggression cuz she knew she could not do anything about my guy scolding her. I didn't reply her, I spoke to my guy, even his dad n bro told her she was rude. And since that moment, she has been disrespectful when she can. She greets every body that walks in to that house, she doesn't refer to anybody on a first name basis, wether visitor or family. So I know her attitude to me is disrespectful. My guy spoke to her about it she hasn't burged, if what I Complained about was outrageous he won't talk to her. Even he knows she is disrespectful intentionally. I work as a secretary, I don't refer to my boss's visitors on a first name basis until I m told otherwise. I understand my office and I respect it. Even if I visitor does something unruly today doesn't mean I would see him tomorrow and call him John instead of Mr John. I m not delusional. Thanks for y'all that adviced with out being insulting

1 Like

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by ima30: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2015
DUOz:

Ok great. You said for urself that d previous made was sacked by ur guy bcuz he employed her. Dast exactly wats happening now dis time its his brother wu employed her so he has d say here. Its not dat ur guy is weak its just dat its not his card to play. look at it from dat angle

He was told by the elder bro to sack the maid. He didn't just sack her.
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2015
ima30:

Question: So when you and your husband move out of the house and get your place, who will be picking his clothes from the line?
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by DUOz(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2015
ima30:

He was told by the elder bro to sack the maid. He didn't just sack her.

We are saying the same thing. The most important thing is dat its ur guy dats sacked d previous one. See save urself dis stress and talk to his brother or better still tell ur guy to talk to his brother since you can't reach him. It seems his brother has more authority in the house. And avoid that maid totally. I repeat TOTALLY. Don't even look at her talkless talking to her
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by ima30: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Question: So when you and your husband move out of the house and get your place, who will be picking his clothes from the line?

They are his clothes. He employed her to take care of his dad and other things. So why would see something that belongs to ur employers and leave it under the rain because his gf spreads it. If I were my guy that put those clothes on the wire, she would remove. If I help him spread or help with his laundry and may be I go back to my home. He would come back from work and met his clothes soaked on the lines. I would take them if I were living there, or if I m around. I don't need anybody to do that. But see as there were other things on the lines, she removed them and left her employers clothes on d lines cuz I did the laundry, that shows no courtesy. I don't want her to serve me, u al should take it wrongly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions / How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children / HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.