Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,662 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Need The Maid Gone. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need The Maid Gone. (4933 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Trouble Don Blow!!! My Wife Caught Me Sucking The Maid Breast, Am I At Fault? / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 10, 2015
ima30:

They are his clothes. He employed her to take care of his dad and other things. So why would see something that belongs to ur employers and leave it under the rain because his gf spreads it. If I were my guy that put those clothes on the wire, she would remove. If I help him spread or help with his laundry and may be I go back to my home. He would come back from work and met his clothes soaked on the lines. I would take them if I were living there, or if I m around. I don't need anybody to do that. But see as there were other things on the lines, she removed them and left her employers clothes on d lines cuz I did the laundry, that shows no courtesy. I don't want her to serve me, u al should take it wrongly.

Then let her employers deal with her. As far as Im concerned you dont have a dog in this fight. It will be way easier if U just focused on more important stuff like your job, your husband, career opportunities etc. Ignore her and watch her melt into the background where she belongs

1 Like

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Talk to the maid talk to her like a friend that annoyed you in truth you are not her boss if any one should be upset its your fiance and since he is cool with how things are better fall in line. If she spits at you let it go, you know you tried.
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by mimicious(f): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Bae this is not a case, since it just the maid u are having issues with. Y dont u get ur own maid that will greet u, pack ur cloths in when it rains and help with other stuffs. My dear a maid can't be a threat except she is hot and sexy
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by NemzySeries(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2015
frm ma findings in safe to say u Guys are igbos.....u dunt wanna live comfortably all in d name of "lets manage "abi?.....u shall definitely carry d cross
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by othenok(f): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2015
Ima to be honest this isn't your business. You aren't married yet to this man and you've started poking nose into their family issues. Do not make this family see you as a negative person. Stick to your man and focus on whatever business you are doing. When you become a member of the family then you can get involved.
If I were your guy's family members I will be wary of you. I repeat this is none if your business. Salutation isn't love. Being with a man for 5 years is a bigger issue than this.
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by kaziblake(f): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
IF the maid go will u take care of ur husband father,"she calls me by my name"what do u expect her to call you Aunty or Madam,"you want the maid gone"is her name maid.pls go and sort urself first before complaning about another person
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2015
ima30:
Hello. I have been with my guy for five years now. We are getting married next year. The thing is we going to live in his family house, with his extended family. I didn't like the idea but I found a way to accept it seeing as its quite comfy and it means we won't have to worry about rent. Its basically a two bedroom apartment. The only thing I share with d rest of the family is back yard and staircase. He said we would do three years while he is building his own house. His elder brother who is married lives in that same building. It's the maid THEY hired this year to take care of their sick dad, that worries me. The mom is late. She is very disrespectful to me. So many things happen and when he speaks to her about it, she won't burge. All because it was the elder brother that interviewed her so she doesn't listen to almost anyone else. I spoke to my guy that I would not live with a maid that has not greeted me for almost a year or has no regard for my home or wouldnt obey him. He said he can't tell her to go because she is close to his brother's wife n she takes care of his dad. This may sound petty but it's serious. All this family house wahala, if I tell him to rent a house he would say I m not appreciating all his efforts to make sure we marry next year. I did laundry the other day came back and met the clothes soaked on the clothing line with all the rain that fell, meanwhile she brought in every other persons cloth inside. It might not be a big deal, but I don't want to resent any body I live with in my future home. I need that maid gone, how do I get rid of her? The worst part is that since they all leave together he needs his brother's approval before he does almost anything, if I complain it would seem as if I wanna cause friction between both brothers. But there has been cases where changes were made by his brother n my guy wasn't even consulted. The maid before her was paid by my guy for two years straight, she didn't insult anybody. She left cuz his brother told him to sack her. That their father needed better attention and she wasn't a good cook. Na so my guy sack d girl. No question. They brought this one now and my guy paid for some month's and stopped cuz she was rude to him n me. His bro has been paying since. But my guy still pays nepa bills n does other things to run the house. Yet when he talks to this maid she won't listen. How do I get her gone? I don't like her one bit. She just basically work for the brother n his wife. I can't even send he to buy me matches. She calls me by name, would not greet. My guy told her to stop all these things, she still didn't listen. Please.
from your post one can deduce that you're an authoritative, controlling,, power hungry girl. All these when you are JUST a girlfriend? yes a girlfriend of 5years and just because you're living in their family house you want things to roll the way you want? you now want to instigate problems, disagreements and fight between two brothers? and I guess by "I've talked to my guy " you mean you have told him how you want things and pushed him to carry it out right? you are not yet a wife and all these are popping up? you want him to be start power tussle with his brother just for you selfish reasons and you consider him weak because he didn't accomplish your mission? you are a piece of work. Worst is all these over a freaking maid?!
the maid doesn't greet you, go on errands for you, do what you ask of her or heed to your command right? answer this question.
is she your maid? is she there to answer to you? how old is this maid? I bet she's a grown up and not a kid but you want to exercise some authority on her.
get this into your head
1. she is there to serve ONLY the father of your BOYFRIEND and not you.
2. You just a girlfriend 5years or not it doesn't matter that's what you are.
3. you have no say in that family because you're not a member of the family you might need to check your surname again.
4. you are not in competition with his brother's wife, WIFE, married ok.
5. Your boyfriend and his brother have the ways the do or settle things so stop instigating,
6. you seem like the type that will break up a family (Jezebel )
7. It drives you crazy that you can't influence the family's decisions through your boyfriend,
8. you have low self esteem that's why you feel the need to step on others in order to feel better about yourself.
9. you are not a good person because a good person wouldn't be searching for a way to get another person sacked, the Bible says a person that denies another his or her means of living is like a murderer.
You are a bad person, change and please don't break up that family .
your type are among the worst, I bet after getting rid of the maid your next competitor would be your boyfriends brother's wife or how to get your boyfriend to do things you want even if it leads to fighting his elder brother I guess.
GUYS ALWAYS OBSERVE, ANALYSE YOUR WIFE'S OR GIRLFRIEND'S INTENTIONS WHENEVER THEY'RE GIVING YYOU ADVICE.

1 Like

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Then let her employers deal with her. As far as Im concerned you dont have a dog in this fight. It will be way easier if U just focused on more important stuff like your job, your husband, career opportunities etc. Ignore her and watch her melt into the background where she belongs
Husband? Butch she's just a girlfriend G, a goddamned girlfriend not even a wife even if she is she doesn't have that authority to order the girl around, that wasn't what the maid signed up for and good she's not taking her craps, there's a reason why the maid left the clothes outside the rain, maybe she's avoiding the girlfriends wahala, there's already bad blood between them two, she sees her as her enemy and I can bet not one here loves to help an enemy especially girls. If reincarnation is real i will always comeback here as a male, females and their fvcking hormones, emotions and instability, all these could have been avoided and I bet all were good until she landed. I pray the guy discovers the kind of person this girl is and do the needful, my Nigga for a minute fvck them hoes man. what's good bro :-) ? how is everything man?
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2015
andromida:
Talk to the maid talk to her like a friend that annoyed you in truth you are not her boss if any one should be upset its your fiance and since he is cool with how things are better fall in line. If she spits at you let it go, you know you tried.
Naaaah she wants to create a new line of her own, get her boyfriend to fall in then his brother and everyone else and she's not a member of the family yet.

1 Like

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2015
icedbeatz:
Husband? Butch she's just a girlfriend G, a goddamned girlfriend not even a wife even if she is she doesn't have that authority to order the girl around, that wasn't what the maid signed up for and good she's not taking her craps, there's a reason why the maid left the clothes outside the rain, maybe she's avoiding the girlfriends wahala, there's already bad blood between them two, she sees her as her enemy and I can bet not one here loves to help an enemy especially girls. If reincarnation is real i will always comeback here as a male, females and their fvcking hormones, emotions and instability, all these could have been avoided and I bet all were good until she landed. I pray the guy discovers the kind of person this girl is and do the needful, my Nigga for a minute fvck them hoes man. what's good bro :-) ? how is everything man?

Wise words brother. Never thought of it that way. I was commenting based on one side
Its clear the OP is a certified meddler. I feel sorry for the man of he goes ahead with this wedding

good bro everything Okay around here. Been awhile hope U doing good

1 Like

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2015
I believe you can do your stuff by yourself. So ignore the maid.
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by precisionindepth: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's exactly like that. I have two neighbours with maids, one is black & the other one is white. The black lady's maid calls her "madam", which I think is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard considering that they're both black & imo there should be mutual understanding, but no. Now the white lady's maid on the other hand calls her boss by her name. The titles are just so unecessary imo. But some people get off on having power & lording over those they think are beneath them in terms of social standing. I'd rather eat crushed glass than call anyone MADAM. Madam se voet!
its really amazing the way we think in Africa. when the elder sister of your boyfriend tells you emphatically to give the title of aunty to the younger sister who is of the same age as your own younger brother and then you start to wonder what the importance of education is; that is simply the beginning of hypocrisy because you tend to call the suppose sister aunty in her presence and call her by name in her absence.

1 Like

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Wise words brother. Never thought of it that way. I was commenting based on one side
Its clear the OP is a certified meddler. I feel sorry for the man of he goes ahead with this wedding

good bro everything Okay around here. Been awhile hope U doing good
yeah bro, we thank the almighty lord for his amazing grace and blessings.
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Dynmyt: 6:17pm On May 10, 2022
from your post one can deduce that you're an authoritative, controlling,, power hungry girl. All these when you are JUST a girlfriend? yes a girlfriend of 5years and just because you're living in their family house you want things to roll the way you want? you now want to instigate problems, disagreements and fight between two brothers? and I guess by "I've talked to my guy " you mean you have told him how you want things and pushed him to carry it out right? you are not yet a wife and all these are popping up? you want him to be start power tussle with his brother just for you selfish reasons and you consider him weak because he didn't accomplish your mission? you are a piece of work. Worst is all these over a freaking maid?!
the maid doesn't greet you, go on errands for you, do what you ask of her or heed to your command right? answer this question.
is she your maid? is she there to answer to you? how old is this maid? I bet she's a grown up and not a kid but you want to exercise some authority on her.
get this into your head
1. she is there to serve ONLY the father of your BOYFRIEND and not you.
2. You just a girlfriend 5years or not it doesn't matter that's what you are.
3. you have no say in that family because you're not a member of the family you might need to check your surname again.
4. you are not in competition with his brother's wife, WIFE, married ok.
5. Your boyfriend and his brother have the ways the do or settle things so stop instigating,
6. you seem like the type that will break up a family (Jezebel )
7. It drives you crazy that you can't influence the family's decisions through your boyfriend,
8. you have low self esteem that's why you feel the need to step on others in order to feel better about yourself.
9. you are not a good person because a good person wouldn't be searching for a way to get another person sacked, the Bible says a person that denies another his or her means of living is like a murderer.
You are a bad person, change and please don't break up that family .
your type are among the worst, I bet after getting rid of the maid your next competitor would be your boyfriends brother's wife or how to get your boyfriend to do things you want even if it leads to fighting his elder brother I guess.
GUYS ALWAYS OBSERVE, ANALYSE YOUR WIFE'S OR GIRLFRIEND'S INTENTIONS WHENEVER THEY'RE GIVING YYOU ADVICE.
Keep quiet, u men that love reapect like your damn life depends on it... Can u stand disrespect of any kind? Can u take such disrespect from your would be in law's maid, without you having contempt? Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Guy Did To A Facebook Girl(photo) / HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! / Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.