Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) (44083 Views)

We will investigate invasion of Owerri land by militants — Iwuanyawu / I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu / Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by unbeat007(m): 9:41am On Nov 10, 2015
nawtibownie:
Is the man also pregnant? grin
o boy I wonder o?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by JJLUV(f): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Nairalanders=over concerned neighbours tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2015
boboLIL:
. So the lady is underage? Ur stupidityyyyy is amazing

Sanusi's new bride was not underaged either.....she is 18 and 18 is the legal age of adulthood in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by free2ryhme: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2015
48noble:
Assuming say na Sanusi

she is 26 nah haba
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by front247: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Marrying his grand father age, d man will soon pass away

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2015
chimere66:
Billionaire and PDP Chieftain Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's wife Frances Enwerem is pregnant.The 74-yr popular politician from Imo state married his much younger wife in 2013.He was then 72-yrs old when he married a 26 year old woman two years after he lost his first wife.

Frances Enwerem is in heavily pregnant in her second trimester and is currently in the US to have her baby.

Congrats to them

Source:
http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/74-yr-billionaire-businessman-pdp.html
money sweet ohh!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by free2ryhme: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2015
wetin the ibo girl know?

na to go US born, come instagram dey misbehave chop , sleep& wake up

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Goridoe(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=emamos post=39865317][/quote]
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2015
banki:
Coming from the same people that call buhari a peadophile?
U sure say u read d article so? The girl was 26yrs when he married her, two years after his wife died. Abokis with their pipe-like bura will hop on a 12yr old and call her their wife. Shiiiit!

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

she is 26 nah haba

And Sanusi's new bride was 18....and legally speaking an adult.

Unless you want to change the laws of Nigeria regarding age of adulthood.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by boboLIL(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2015
abdulkayus:

Did the 18 years Emir Sanusi married also a teenager? U guys are just hypocrites.
Am very sure if it was northerner or a muslim that did what Emmanuel Iwuanyawu did, most of you would have been raining abuses here and there now
sharap there

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
GOD I WANNA MARRY AN OLD BILLIONAIRE TOO
Find no more.God has answered your prayers.

I present myself to you.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Sanusi's new bride was not underaged either.....she is 18 and 18 is the legal age of adulthood in Nigeria.
13 is also acceptable only to one particular religion

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Kaybee14(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Congrats. Wishing her safe delivery ahead.

CHECK/CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW.
Ernieman:
U sure say u read d article so? The girl was 26yrs when he married her, two years after his wife died. Abokis with their pipe-like bura will hop on a 12yr old and call her their wife. Shiiiit!

Some Igbo ladies get married at 17 years of age too....wink wink.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by boboLIL(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I nva said she wasn't .....buh 18yrs? Mehn odi somehow

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by MrHighSea: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Lesson: use 70 years to make $trillions b4 u marry d best.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by JJLUV(f): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
Gudluck wit dat

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Goridoe(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2015
kokoA:
I thought I was the only one that noticed o. I wish them safe delivery grin

Haba! At 74 Baba is still scoring goals. Smh. We men sha.. wink

nawtibownie:
Is the man also pregnant? grin
I thought I was the only one that noticed o. I wish them safe delivery grin

hahaha una two get choco hahaha grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Goridoe(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2015
NinaTohBadt:

i dey here baiby, but i never OLD lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2015
banki:
Coming from the same people that call buhari a peadophile?
is buhari not a peadophile?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
13 is also acceptable only to one particular religion

Well, oddly enough....in some European countries and Japan, 13-14 years is the legal age of consent to have sex. Some others put it at 16

Personally speaking...I think it should be 21 years of age.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by inme: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2015
Moral of the story: young men focus on making this money. Man kno dey old

Even at the young age of 100, with your money you can still marry a 15yrs old virgin.

Focus! Make this bar

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by ObidikeObinna: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2015
tlops:
She is an adult at 26 years, capable of making her own decisions on every standard. Her husband is a widower, thereby assuring her of 100% attention in the union. Not some 13 - 17 year old girl.

The age difference does not matter much as long as both are consenting adult.

yeah we will always find excuses when the person in question is igbo.

A 50 year difference is not a problem because he is igbo. right?

we have problems

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by ethicalUser(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2015
What women do for money

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2015
searching4loove:
undecided

TALE OF A PEVERTED PAEDOPHILE AND AN HUNGRY GOLD DIGGER undecided

NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN MARRY THEIR ANCESTORS FOR MONEY AND MATERIAL GAINS. SMH
sad sad
grin grin grin

Ancestors! Lololala!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by ZUBY77(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2015
NinaTohBadt:

LOL.
Don't you think you should hide your intentions a little?

Well, I m on my way to becoming a billionaire soon, though I am already a billionaire in Zimbabwe.
Just wait for me, don't be in a rush.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2015
mryoungdon:
is buhari not a peadophile?

Buhari married his current wife at 18 years of age...which is the legal age of consent and adulthood in Nigeria....so he is no pedophille.

If you have proof to the contrary, post it here.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by chinchum(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2015
A DNA test wont be out of place. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by kimacent(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2015
She got married to her ancestor and he has show dat he is a striker. Na WAH oh. This old man no dey rest him dey still blow down. OR na her lipsrsealed..........
Watchin dem in 3D.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well, oddly enough....in some European countries and Japan, 13-14 years is the legal age of consent to have sex. Some others put it at 16

Personally speaking...I think it should be 21 years of age.
remember! WOMEN mature faster than men. from 18 will be the best, cos at that age you will enjoy her the most
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2015
ObidikeObinna:

yeah we will always find excuses when the person in question is igbo.

A 50 year difference is not a problem because he is igbo. right?

we have problems

Chief's wife is a adult....as is Chief....so even though the age gap is wide(and there are other issues too)....I see no issue myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.