Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) (44088 Views)

We will investigate invasion of Owerri land by militants — Iwuanyawu / I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu / Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by porshuch: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2015
74yrs old sperm . Abeg make she no go born down syndrome o. I don talk my own.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by goodnessadiele(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2015
48noble:
Assuming say na Sanusi

Is she under age ( 12 years ) ?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by 9niceguy(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2015
EternalTruths:

Look that girl wella

She don clock at least 30years. cool
Compare her age to that of the man and you'll see that the lady suppose to be his grand child. #stopbeenbiased

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by mbulela: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2015
The man too is pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by obiorathesubtle: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2015
GenOrumov:

Don't be an olodo.

And who told you "one man and one woman" is a normal life?? The religion you are currently practising, those you copied it from had more than one wife in the bible (Abraham, David, Solomon etc).

This is Sanusi's religion that permits him to marry no more than 4 wives at a time. Respect his religion please.

For your information, I'm a christian with only one wife.
your level of utter blasphemy is disappointing. Who's being an olodo here? if you're actually the christian you claim to be, you would examine the lives of those men in relation to the times in which they lived. And what happened when Jesus christ came. Define adultery! You incapacitated body of worthlessness! Paedophile! You are just like the arabs that want to islamize this country! Your plans will fail! You hide behind christianity in pretence!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by 4nobody4every1: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2015
searching4loove:
undecided

TALE OF A PEVERTED PAEDOPHILE AND AN HUNGRY GOLD DIGGER undecided

NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN MARRY THEIR ANCESTORS FOR MONEY AND MATERIAL GAINS. SMH
sad sad
grin grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by room089: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2015
Meeeeeeeen!
Women and their body system sha!
See that lady that used to be lanky don turn to orobo!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Jaideyone(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2015
boboLIL:
. So the lady is underage? Ur stupidityyyyy is amazing
phool Buhari married Aisha when she was 18 and your people still called him a paedophile.
Sanusi's wife is also 18 already.
your madness is congenital
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by obinnashady(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
GOD I WANNA MARRY AN OLD BILLIONAIRE TOO
come and marry me na .
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by effty(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Hahahahha
48noble:
Assuming say na Sanusi
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2015
hmm 26/76

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by billyG(m): 10:49am On Nov 10, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
are you blinded? Can't you see a widower married an adult and they're having a normal life, one man one wife, look at your emir, the so called sanusi, why he marry a teeanager? Why he need more wives?. It took this man 2years after his wife died to move on to another woman, how many of sanusi's wives are dead? Please. Make plausible comments!
Cnt he remain a widower 4 life,i doubt if he still hav a hardon.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by esosuo: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
Babe u.know watin u dey talk so ? ,if u marry young billionaire dem dey forbide ?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by boboLIL(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2015
Jaideyone:
phool Buhari married Aisha when she was 18 and your people still called him a paedophile.
Sanusi's wife is also 18 already.
your madness is congenital
sorry that you don't av shame.... Wen u reach 70 marry 18yr old girl cos its not underage

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by GenOrumov: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
your level of utter blasphemy is disappointing. Who's being an olodo here? if you're actually the christian you claim to be, you would examine the lives of those men in relation to the times in which they lived. And what happened when Jesus christ came. Define adultery! You incapacitated body of worthlessness! Paedophile! You are just like the arabs that want to islamize this country! Your plans will fail! You hide behind christianity in pretence!
I have just confirmed that you a real olodo.

The Bible says the God of yesterday, today and for evermore.... So are you saying all what happened before Jesus coming should be written off? If those great men in the bible did wrong by marrying more than one wife, why did God not berate them at that time?

And as Jesus said - who is without sin should cast the first stone.

As a christian, I have no problems with muslims provided that they don't disturb me with their wahala. I conclude by saying respect other peoples religion and culture and live and let live.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by obiorathesubtle: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2015
GenOrumov:

I have just confirmed that you a real olodo.

The Bible says the God of yesterday, today and for evermore.... So are you saying all what happened before Jesus coming should be written off? If those great men in the bible did wrong by marrying more than one wife, why did God not berate them at that time?

And as Jesus said - who is without sin should cast the first stone.

As a christian, I have no problems with muslims provided that they don't disturb me with their wahala. I conclude by saying respect other peoples religion and culture and live and let live.
I can really see your main problem is a myopic mind. I have nothing else to say to you. Live and die with your idiocy

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by agurza(f): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2015
tlops:
She is an adult at 26 years, capable of making her own decisions on every standard. Her husband is a widower, thereby assuring her of 100% attention in the union. Not some 13 - 17 year old girl.

The age difference does not matter much as long as both are consenting adult.
Of course the age difference does not matter here because it involves someone from the east. Buhari is 72 and his wife is 42, age difference matters in this case because it involves someone from the north. IGBO =HYPOCRISY and HYPOCRISY =IGBO. Simple answer that will fetch you an A in any mathematics exams
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by obiorathesubtle: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2015
billyG:

Cnt he remain a widower 4 life,i doubt if he still hav a hardon.
remain a widower for life?? He's a human being! He has needs! He has the right to get married for goodness sake. He didn't do anything wrong!!

Well, about your hardon question. He has proven you wrong by getting his young wife pregnant
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Crixina(f): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
me too sister grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

only you just start to dey fool yourself

your normal

Good morning.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Dancee1(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2015
abdulkayus:

Did the 18 years Emir Sanusi married also a teenager? U guys are just hypocrites.
Am very sure if it was northerner or a muslim that did what Emmanuel Iwuanyawu did, most of you would have been raining abuses here and there now

It is like u don't even know d meaning of teenager. Now teenage age is from thirteen to nineteen. Infact all d numbers with teen ok? Clap for me nah. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by pomsky: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2015
searching4loove:
undecided

TALE OF A PEVERTED PAEDOPHILE AND AN HUNGRY GOLD DIGGER undecided

[i]NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN MARRY THEIR ANCESTORS FOR MONEY AND MATERIAL GAIN[/i]S. SMH
sad sad

[size=13pt]......my friend sometimes that's all you need to break the curse of poverty in your generation.......inbtwn, if d lady was your sister, you for discourage am grin[/size]
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by laykhorn(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
May God provide an 82 year old billionaire for you grin
Let me hear you scream Amen!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by babafirst(m): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2015
Wish you safe delivery Madam.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by IndianaJay: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2015
How many years is left for this man before he dies?

Having a child at 72 years that you will cannot be there for or see grow.....na wa.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by danielicon(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
marry me then
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by obiorathesubtle: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2015
babafirst:
Wish you safe delivery Madam.
iswear. People like you live longer than all the idiot hypocrites on here not minding their business.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by juman(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2015
The generation of the man failed to build a sensible country.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by dacovajnr: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2015
Women are too lazy..so the pregnancy is too much for only her to bear that her husband had to help her carry half undecided

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Jaideyone(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2015
boboLIL:
sorry that you don't av shame.... Wen u reach 70 marry 18yr old girl cos its not underage
what an ediot. this is a matter of choice here. the girl is 18 and she's old enough to choose. you wailers should stop crying on behalf of the bereaved. sanusi is not up to 60. the age difference between sanusi and his new wife isn't up to the age difference between this IBO politician and his wife!!!
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by abdulkayus(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2015
Dancee1:

It is like u don't even know d meaning of teenager. Now teenage age is from thirteen to nineteen. Infact all d numbers with teen ok? Clap for me nah. Lol

According to Nigeria constitution and the believe all over the world, someone of 18 years is already an adult He/she can vote or be voted, drive and even charge to a court not juvenile court. So, 18 is no more a teenager br an adylt
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by abdulkayus(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2015
Dancee1:

According to Nigeria constitution and the believe all over the world, someone of 18 years is already an adult He/she can vote or be voted, drive and even charge to a court not juvenile court. So, 18 is no more a teenager br an adult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency / Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors / Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.