Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) (44087 Views)

We will investigate invasion of Owerri land by militants — Iwuanyawu / I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu / Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by titsqueez(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2015
I ain't sayin she's a gold digga but she ain't fvkin with no broke nigga

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
remember! WOMEN mature faster than men. from 18 will be the best, cos at that age you will enjoy her the most

Well....I think that 18 years still has some growing up to do....maturity rates notwithstanding.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2015
mryoungdon:
is buhari not a peadophile?
no is his not
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Charles545: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
GOD I WANNA MARRY AN OLD BILLIONAIRE TOO

I can hook you up with a 65 year old, he needs a wife.
N.B:you've got to be industrious, fair in complexion, a university undergraduate,good manners and intelligent
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2015
mryoungdon:
is buhari not a peadophile?
no he is not a pedophile
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by ObidikeObinna: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Chief's wife is a adult....as is Chief....so even though the age gap is wide(and there are other issues too)....I see no issue myself.

You wont say the same if the "Chief" was Ndi Yoruba or Hausa
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2015
boboLIL:
I nva said she wasn't .....buh 18yrs? Mehn odi somehow

I myself prefer the law to make it 21 (as the age of consent)....but the law says 18....and so it stays.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Seunbukola187(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2015
Bae why na? Old millionaire kwa?cheesy
NinaTohBadt:
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by free2ryhme: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And Sanusi's new bride was 18....and legally speaking an adult.

Unless you want to change the laws of Nigeria regarding age of adulthood.

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by ikombe: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2015
nawtibownie:
Is the man also pregnant? grin
mind ya self grin

Thats what they call evidence of good living.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by KanwuliaJara: 9:56am On Nov 10, 2015
PEDO-FILES always NEVER marry people as ANCIENT of their wrinkled azzzzez. grin

Why the old dude nor marry 74 year-old BABE, make dem dey MESS on each other 24/7? cheesy

All these ODOGWU-IGBINEDION-OSHIOMOLE-OJUKWU-SANUSI-YERIMA-OBJ WAZOBIA sexual-DEVIANTS AND MONGRELS!!!!!! cry

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2015
ObidikeObinna:

You wont say the same if the "Chief" was Ndi Yoruba or Hausa

So long as the intendees are 18 years and above (and on this thread I have posted in ''defence'' of Buhari and Sanusi....).....there is no problem in the eyes of the Law.

The problem arises when the much older spouse dies....and the children do not get to benefit from their father's wisdom as a result. Also....an elderly man trying to discipline children can be a bit ''problematic''.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by IceDude(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
Are there no young billionaires .......SMH for u
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

Well....it seems you have a problem with age of adulthood being 18.

Why don't you call/write your senator and get a law passed raising the age to 21 years of age. (I agree with such a law).
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well....I think that 18 years still has some growing up to do....maturity rates notwithstanding.
maturitydo not determine the age of a woman.

If you read history very well, during those days them started training a girl on how to become WOMAN at the age 5and by the time she reach 14, she is MARRIAGEBLE.

By the LOOK of things nowadays even the 20s and 30s are still behaving like a kids, doing things that a 13yrs will not dream of doing.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
maturitydo not determine the age of a woman.

If you read history very well, during those days them started training a girl on how to become WOMAN at the age 5and by the time she reach 14, she is MARRIAGEBLE.

By the LOOK of things nowadays even the 20s and 30s are still behaving like a kids, doing things that a 13yrs will not dream of doing.

Of course...back during those days....your chances of dying before you reached 30 were far higher than they are now....

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Forwetinnah: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2015
CHAI!!!!! SHE TRY O!! SMH
72-23 equals to wetin abeg, make someborri helep me do this maths. .i no go school. Good gracious!!!
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by macaranta(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2015
The Nigerian version of Anna Nicole Smith

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by obiorathesubtle: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2015
GenOrumov:
What's now the difference between sanusi and this man?? We are all just hypocrites.
are you blinded? Can't you see a widower married an adult and they're having a normal life, one man one wife, look at your emir, the so called sanusi, why he marry a teeanager? Why he need more wives?. It took this man 2years after his wife died to move on to another woman, how many of sanusi's wives are dead? Please. Make plausible comments!
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Of course...back during those days....your chances of dying before you reached 30 were far higher than they are now....
the practice is still on in many countries. Just that civilisation is taking the lead by bringing a whole new rules
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by GenOrumov: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Lilimax:
She was 27 years when she married her 72 yr old husband. Her decision cos she's already an adult. embarassed
Btw, Iwuanyawu is already a widower before he married her.

Wishing her safest delivery!
Don't coat this particular scenario with sugar. 72 - 27 = 45

Sanusi's case: 56 - 18 = 38 and even in this girl's case, she won't be moving in into his house immediately.

I even know a man who claims to be half igbo & half igala (Ibaji in Kogi State) who was 60 + who married a girl and she gave birth to her first child for him at 15 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by GenOrumov: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Lilimax:
She was 27 years when she married her 72 yr old husband. Her decision cos she's already an adult. embarassed

Don't coat this particular scenario with sugar. 72 - 27 = 45

Sanusi's case: 56 - 18 = 38 and even in this girl's case, she won't be moving in into his house immediately.

I even know a man who claims to be half igbo & half igala (Ibaji in Kogi State) who was 60 + who married a girl and she gave birth to her first child for him at 15 years.

As it is with the North with older man to younger girl marriage, so it is in the South.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2015
Lilimax:

27/72

Women!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by free2ryhme: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well....it seems you have a problem with age of adulthood being 18.

Why don't you call/write your senator and get a law passed raising the age to 21 years of age. (I agree with such a law).

only you just start to dey fool yourself

your normal
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by basilo101: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2015
abdulkayus:

Did the 18 years Emir Sanusi married also a teenager? U guys are just hypocrites.
Am very sure if it was northerner or a muslim that did what Emmanuel Iwuanyawu did, most of you would have been raining abuses here and there now
18yr old is a teenager if u dnt kw d meaning of teenager check d dictionary
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by hamzeiy: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2015
48noble:
Assuming say na Sanusi
the mumu people for no allow us hear word....useless corrupt minded pple..all they think of in a marriage is sex...theybhave forgotten got married to his wife at the age of 19..
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by iykofias(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2015
abdulkayus:

Did the 18 years Emir Sanusi married also a teenager? U guys are just hypocrites.
Am very sure if it was northerner or a muslim that did what Emmanuel Iwuanyawu did, most of you would have been raining abuses here and there now
sorry to say, but u really lack knowledge especially wen u r tryin hard to sound smart.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by slap1(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Dino4458: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2015
48noble:
Assuming say na Sanusi
some would have attack you.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by GenOrumov: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
are you blinded? Can't you see a widower married an adult and they're having a normal life, one man one wife, look at your emir, the so called sanusi, why he marry a teeanager? Why he need more wives?. It took this man 2years after his wife died to move on to another woman, how many of sanusi's wives are dead? Please. Make plausible comments!
Don't be an olodo.

And who told you "one man and one woman" is a normal life?? The religion you are currently practising, those you copied it from had more than one wife in the bible (Abraham, David, Solomon etc).

This is Sanusi's religion that permits him to marry no more than 4 wives at a time. Respect his religion please.

For your information, I'm a christian with only one wife.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Dino4458: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
then come meet me cos I m 82 and really billionaire
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Mylove55(f): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2015
nawtibownie:
Is the man also pregnant? grin
what a miracle, 74yrs old man pregnant a woman, if is not a miracle, that means d woman d went out to perform miracle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) / Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors / Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.