Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) (44062 Views)

We will investigate invasion of Owerri land by militants — Iwuanyawu / I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu / Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by bigtt76(f): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Only difference here be say Sanusi de catch dem young while Iwuanyawu de wait small grin

48noble:
Assuming say na Sanusi

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by porshuch: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lilimax:

No be down syndrome na Dow Syndrome smiley
mumu is down not Dow, and stop disgracing yourself. Oya knock your head. grin
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by porshuch: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lilimax:

No be down syndrome na Dow Syndrome smiley
hope u ain't joking? If you're serious with this your own spelling of DOWN SYNDROME as " DOW SYNDROME", then you need to repeat your SSCE. grin
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by 48noble(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
lawanson44:

The 2 1diots you two m.oro.ns mentioned prefer girls who are from age 7-12

This one is different...SHE IS 27

Brainless jew
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Lilimax(f): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
porshuch:
hope u ain't joking? If you're serious with this your own spelling of DOWN SYNDROME as " DOWN SYNDROME", then you need to repeat your SSCE. grin
Yes sir!
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by porshuch: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lilimax:
Yes sir!
good girl.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by porshuch: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
kiss
Lilimax:
Yes sir!
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by dgeepat(f): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Some pple here talk as if dey breath frm dia anus. D man's wife died bfor he married dis lady.

I wonder if you pple wanted him to marry a woman dat has passed menopause..... Haba pple sha

U do dem talk, u no do dem talk....
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by GenOrumov: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I can really see your main problem is a myopic mind. I have nothing else to say to you. Live and die with your idiocy
See who is saying someone is suffering from myopia... Remove the speck in your own eye before trying to remove others.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by boboLIL(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jaideyone:
ret@rd I know your type. you didn't have the intellectual capacity to counter my point so you resulted to insults. primary school drop out like you
bastarddddd u made a baseless point....
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Jaideyone(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
boboLIL:
bastarddddd u made a baseless point....
more insults without countering my point. you really are dumber than I expected
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
banki:
[s]Coming from the same people that call buhari a peadophile[/s]?

A paedophile is a person, usually a man, who is sexually attracted to children, they have a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger e.g of a pedophile- Sani Yerima

That lady is older than you and she is definitely not a kid but an adult.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by boboLIL(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jaideyone:
more insults without countering my point. you really are dumber than I expected
poor reply
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by igboboy3(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
abdulkayus:

Did the 18 years Emir Sanusi married also a teenager? U guys are just hypocrites.
Am very sure if it was northerner or a muslim that did what Emmanuel Iwuanyawu did, most of you would have been raining abuses here and there now

Brother, Iwuanyanwu married a full grown adult and not some 13 year old yarinya like Oga Yerima. SLS even waited for too long sef cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by igboboy3(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
niyi123:

This is one the of useless post that always makes me not want to comment on forum like this... Everybody has right for their own opinions and beliefs, if someone gives his/her daughter for marriage at 13 years is there own choice...what of your pastors that raped 13 years and below girls what are you doing about that, and even who told you that marrying earlier will affects one ability to achieve greatness in life so far one has the means to sustain the marriage. Is it not better for girl to be married earlier than allowing people like you taken advantage of them, saying you are not ready for marriage but only to be fornicating with under age as you claimed.

Who made the choice? The 13yr old girl who should be developing herself??
Early marriage does not prevent fornication. Rape is bad, I agree. Smashing the tender pelvises of U-13 girls is also bad

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
48noble:

Brainless jew

Definitely not as brainless as your useless father
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Lawalemi(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
A relationship that cannot last long. It's all about greed

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Moukafoam(f): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
banki:
Coming from the same people that call buhari a peadophile?

How dumb can one be? undecided
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by oladimeji0078(m): 1:00am On Nov 11, 2015
Naija girls and there sugar daddy
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by 48noble(m): 5:08am On Nov 11, 2015
lawanson44:

Definitely not as brainless as your useless father

Ur mother dint know who fathered u kos she's a #200 olosho ,so officially, u don't ve a father cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by abdulkayus(m): 6:21am On Nov 11, 2015
igboboy3:

Brother, Iwuanyanwu married a full grown adult and not some 13 year old yarinya like Oga Yerima. SLS even waited for too long sef cheesy

Did u see me calling Yerima's name in my post? We are comparing between Emir Sanusi and Chief Emmanuel and trying to show the hypocrisy of ppl that tend to abuse anything north or Muslim. Is 18 not an adult anymore now? Am so sure if Sanusi was in the shoe of chief inwuanyawu, alot of hypocrites would have abuse him to high heaven, bt since it is their own person, they are trying to downplay it
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by ADEMOSU(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2015
I remember him more as a financier of Iwayanwu football club that troubles Abiola babes than an elder husband .
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by ddeola: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2015
So what? two matured individuals (man and woman), wetin be ya business abi you dey jealous? Bad belle pple angry angry angry

Congrats to the couple jare
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Fearcom(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
GOD I WANNA MARRY AN OLD BILLIONAIRE TOO

What about a young, handsome multimillionaire? embarassed
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
48noble:

Ur mother dint know who fathered u kos she's a #200 olosho ,so officially, u don't ve a father cheesy

N200 Olosho? I knew it! My mum is damn great! I was born in the early 80's and by then, a live chicken was 70kobo and a live goat was N3, a professor was earning a salary of about N20 per month and a Volkswagen beetle cost about N150 while a Peaugeot 504 saloon was sold for N400. So if my mum was collecting N200 from men by then, it means she was sleeping with men like IBB, and the super rich expatriates of those days unlike your mum who was giving it to every tom dick and harry for free! I heard your fooolish mother has full blown AIDS already because of the numerous touts, beggars, mad men and even dogs that she slept with. That alone rendered your father so useless that he is now frustrated and whenever he looks at you, he gnashes his teeth in regret because he knows you are not his true biological son but a cross-breeded product from the seminal-mixup of both mad men, drunks and dogs who ravished your mother's uncontrollable smelly toto.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by elannie: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
GenOrumov:
What's now the difference between sanusi and this man?? We are all just hypocrites.

1.He married a 26yrs old woman n nt an 18yrs old adolescent
2. She is not a 4th wife, he married her after d death of his 1st wife..
So r u dumb or u jus lack sense.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by laudate: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
lawanson44:
N200 Olosho? I knew it! My mum is damn great! I was born in the early 80's and by then, a live chicken was 70kobo and a live goat was N3, a professor was earning a salary of about N20 per month and a Volkswagen beetle cost about N150 while a Peaugeot 504 saloon was sold for N400. So if my mum was collecting N200 from men by then, it means she was sleeping with men like IBB, and the super rich expatriates of those days unlike your mum who was giving it to every tom dick and harry for free! I heard your fooolish mother has full blown AIDS already because of the numerous touts, beggars, mad men and even dogs that she slept with. That alone rendered your father so useless that he is now frustrated and whenever he looks at you, he gnashes his teeth in regret because he knows you are not his true biological son but a cross-breeded product from the seminal-mixup of both mad men, drunks and dogs who ravished your mother's uncontrollable smelly toto.

Ba-a-ad boy!!! cheesy Una no go kill person with laugh for here!! cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by 48noble(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
lawanson44:

Go behind me, satan
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by GenOrumov: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
elannie:

1.He married a 26yrs old woman n nt an 18yrs old adolescent
2. She is not a 4th wife, he married her after d death of his 1st wife..
So r u dumb or u jus lack sense.
You are daft if you do not know that an 18 year old is also an adult.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
So, that old man with the gigantic potbelly that's most likely battling Diabetes, high blood pressure, erectile dysfunction and a host of other obesity related diseases really thinks he's the one that impregnated the lady?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
48noble:

Go behind me, satan

Are you retreating already? Come nah...let me finish you. Ewu!
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by 48noble(m): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2015
lawanson44:

Are you retreating already? Come nah...let me finish you. Ewu!

U need Jizos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja Today (Graphic Photos) / Anambra Demolishes Over 50 Brothels, Prostitutes Revolt / Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.