Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) (44084 Views)

We will investigate invasion of Owerri land by militants — Iwuanyawu / I Am A Biafran - SE Politician, Emanuel Iwuanyawu / Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by abdulkayus(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2015
iykofias:
sorry to say, but u really lack knowledge especially wen u r tryin hard to sound smart.

It seem u are describing urself
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by abdulkayus(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2015
basilo101:

18yr old is a teenager if u dnt kw d meaning of teenager check d dictionary

Is 18 years now the rightful age for someone to get married in Nigeria?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by abdulkayus(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2015
boboLIL:
sharap there
Hypocritical bombaclat
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by laudate: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lilimax:
She was 27 years when she married her 72 yr old husband. Her decision cos she's already an adult. embarassed
Btw, Iwuanyawu is already a widower before he married her.

Wishing her safest delivery!

The girl is a 21st Century gold digger..! sad

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by niyi123: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
13 is also acceptable only to one particular religion

This is one the of useless post that always makes me not want to comment on forum like this... Everybody has right for their own opinions and beliefs, if someone gives his/her daughter for marriage at 13 years is there own choice...what of your pastors that raped 13 years and below girls what are you doing about that, and even who told you that marrying earlier will affects one ability to achieve greatness in life so far one has the means to sustain the marriage. Is it not better for girl to be married earlier than allowing people like you taken advantage of them, saying you are not ready for marriage but only to be fornicating with under age as you claimed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by amiskurie(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
The caption should be,A girl got pregnant for his ancestor

Foolish girl

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Alexander001(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
BIDEEN:
Money no be problem; girls and money sha
her father is rich and a king.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Alexander001(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nelson come see your big sis pix for nairaland.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Empiree: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lilimax:
She was 27 years when she married her 72 yr old husband. Her decision cos she's already an adult. embarassed

Assuming the man was a Muslim, would you have made comment like this?. Be honest grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Lilimax(f): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Empiree:
Assuming the man was a Muslim, would you have made comment like this?. Be honest grin
yeah!
A 27 years old lady is already an adult smiley
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by ruffneck(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
The question is 'who's baby is curled up in thereIwuanyanwu's or her boyfriend's

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by wolesmile(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
EternalTruths:

Look that girl wella

She don clock at least 30years. cool

Now get the difference between 74 and 30......

and the difference between PMB and Aisha's age
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by wolesmile(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
boboLIL:
. So the lady is underage? Ur stupidityyyyy is amazing

So Aisha was underage when PMB married her, abi?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by wolesmile(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lilimax:

What was PMB when he married Aisha, at 18 by the way, and an adult!!!
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Lilimax(f): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
porshuch:
74yrs old sperm . Abeg make she no go born down syndrome o. I don talk my own.
No be down syndrome na Down Syndrome smiley
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
niyi123:

This is one the of useless post that always makes me not want to comment on forum like this... Everybody has right for their own opinions and beliefs, if someone gives his/her daughter for marriage at 13 years is there own choice...what of your pastors that raped 13 years and below girls what are you doing about that, and even who told you that marrying earlier will affects one ability to achieve greatness in life so far one has the means to sustain the marriage. Is it not better for girl to be married earlier than allowing people like you taken advantage of them, saying you are not ready for marriage but only to be fornicating with under age as you claimed.
bros! Did I said marrying a 13yrs old girl is wrong undecided
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by FisifunKododada: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
cool Igbos are pedophiles.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by AnanseK(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
EternalTruths:

Look that girl wella
She don clock at least 30years. cool

He is still a dirty old man. He was 44 when she was born.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
48noble:
Assuming say na Sanusi

Love this
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by sfx9ja(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
abdulkayus:

Did the 18 years Emir Sanusi married also a teenager? U guys are just hypocrites.
Am very sure if it was northerner or a muslim that did what Emmanuel Iwuanyawu did, most of you would have been raining abuses here and there now

Eighteen.... Teen... Teen. ager. Yes sir eighteen and nineteen are teen agers. Sil vous plait.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
48noble:
Assuming say na Sanusi

banki:
Coming from the same people that call buhari a peadophile?

The 2 1diots you two m.oro.ns mentioned prefer girls who are from age 7-12

This one is different...SHE IS 27
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
kokoA:
I thought I was the only one that noticed o. I wish them safe delivery grin

Haba! At 74 Baba is still scoring goals. Smh. We men sha.. wink

You sure say na baba score that goal , na hand ball be that goal o , in fact na deflection.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
GOD I WANNA MARRY AN OLD BILLIONAIRE TOO

See ya life

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
okay...
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by andyanders: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
NinaTohBadt:

When you are ready, that will be available for your good self.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by boboLIL(m): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
wolesmile:

So Aisha was underage when PMB married her, abi?
ar u high?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by boboLIL(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jaideyone:
what an ediot. this is a matter of choice here. the girl is 18 and she's old enough to choose. you wailers should stop crying on behalf of the bereaved. sanusi is not up to 60. the age difference between sanusi and his new wife isn't up to the age difference between this IBO politician and his wife!!!
u piglet go n bath..... I rest my case
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Jaideyone(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
boboLIL:
u piglet go n bath..... I rest my case
@sswipe get a life
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by greatnow: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
here i am send me mail
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by boboLIL(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jaideyone:
@sswipe get a life
swine go n die
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lilimax:

By inference, I guess in your mind an 18 yr old is not an adult and therefore incapable of taking such decisions by herself.
Walahi, una dey try when it comes to logic and objectivity.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) by Jaideyone(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
boboLIL:
swine go n die
ret@rd I know your type. you didn't have the intellectual capacity to counter my point so you resulted to insults. primary school drop out like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.