Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition (60509 Views)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by youngalex(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
I can only subscribe to the standards set by ladies when they can meet mine
E.g.....you want a good looking,working class,rich and futuristic kind of guy...no qualms
In line with standards I will seek for a dark,preety,working class,rich and futuristic virgin less than 30
.....In reality it doesn't always work like that, my NFA guy I left in his father's house five years ago is now a councillor in his village building two houses as am typing this....don't ever underestimate a man,you might think he has no future today,tomorrow he will suprise you

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Moz22: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
Victor Osimhen is a typical case study
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by cassyrooy(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
toye440:
I knid of pity the writer cos if u wait for perfect guy u go last o they only exist in our dreams don't b decieved no successful man is single they r all taken. finally the bro wey they stay Wit him parents really don't wish but economy, no job things compelled him so if I may ask how many guys perfect even the one wey get everything they womanize so tell me would you prefer to b a nun I mean Reverend sister or single forever
I support you, some cover their vices until after marriage then things begins to unearth.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Raalsalghul: 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
This write-up would have made more sense if it does not mainly lay emphasis on money

Back to the issue

We are in a society where financial pressure and financial prosperity are usually mounted on the male folks. However, a woman can be lazy, it's no big deal right ?. But a man will receive lashes for that cos much is expected from him.

One statement I hate to hear is that, a man has to strive hard to make money so as to be attractive to the female folks or provide their needs. I mean what sort of foolish statement is that ? I strive hard to make money so that I can enjoy good things of life and pay back my parents who have invested so much in my life, not for one yeye lady to see me as a real man. This notion has been leading many young dudes astray. You see some venturing into diabolic and fraudulent practices so as to satisfy ladies.

One of the reasons why you see some dude pretending to be living wealthier than they really are

From your write-up, one can deduce that only money makes a man. That's a myopic assertion OP. If I were to marry a lady, I wouldn't even consider marrying a lady with the same mentality with the OP. This is because I have always live my life by being overly careful in dealing with people whose minds are also preoccupied with nothing but money. The Bible says the love of money is the root of all evil

I know that after reading this write-up, some guys will be geared to make money so as to impress the ladies. Smh
You are over-sensed bro. I love that part where you said a guy has to make money to enjoy for him self and his immediate family. I wish most guys would think like that. I don't support the principle behind ladies waiting for us to make money for them. If I become a rich man tomorrow, I would mostly give my money to my self and my immediate family. And to hardworking busy ladies too. Not spend it on some lazy girl who is waiting for me to become rich so she will come and sow where she did not reap. But I still agree with some of the Op's points.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:

Lol right. footballers like David Beckham and models like Tyra Banks and rappers like drake own businesses and have college degrees. And one guy is going to think he's not going to have anything to fall back on and he'll be fine. Oooooooookay.
i believe sum1 just ansad ur questn.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by tosyne2much(m): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Raalsalghul:
You are over-sensed bro. I love that part where you said a guy has to make money to enjoy for him self and his immediate family. I wish most guys would think like that. I don't support the principle behind ladies waiting for us to make money for them. If I become a rich man tomorrow, I would mostly give my money to my self and my immediate family. And to hardworking busy ladies too. Not spend it on some lazy girl who is waiting for me to become rich so she will come and sow where she did not reap. But I still agree with some of the Op's points.
You are very sensible bro. The notion that men are naturally meant to hunt for food has been putting many people into problems

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by tosyne2much(m): 12:04am On Nov 11, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
u cn imagine... That's y like ryt nw d nid to do wat's best nd perfectly suits u is necessary... D parents r nt helping matas at al.. Wen their child refuses 2 work at dat particular moment nd wishes 2 do sumtin else, d parents insults 'em by saying "c u, ur mates r wrkin' u r staying at home lazy child,look at emeka he's wrkin'. <= al f dese has a way f demoralizing a child,thereby making it hard 4 d child 2 achieve hz or her drims cos they wana fulfill d parents wishes..
I like this bro

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by danbrowndmf(m): 12:33am On Nov 11, 2015
YourMain:
That is the worst type of guy in my opinion.

And he's CONSTANTLY dreaming. Wishing he was this or he could do that. But sits at home all day lazying around. Never willing to put words into action.

And them ones that their only future ambition is to become a rapper or a footballer. undecided.
doesn't matter if he chooses to become a footballer or rapper all that matters is 'How is he chasing his dream to become this things he said'

so u will dump someone just because he said he want to be a rapper or footballer?
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Stycon(m): 3:08am On Nov 11, 2015
Yeah! It's all about being a responsible Man. Get a LIFE before you gravitate towards getting a wifey and not vice versa tongue

Got the puzzle below sent into my inbox recently and am kinda semi-confuse

What do YOU think attract women the most to men? Is it:

a) Money

b) Looks

c) Personality

d) Sexual appeal

e) Other ... (write your answer here)
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by nobeku: 3:48am On Nov 11, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Men always talk of wife material this, wife material that but they always avoid the issue of husband material. The rate of irresponsibility among our young men is becoming outrageous! I wonder if some do think of their future before wanting to impregnate a lady and put her in the family way! These set of men are called NFA, No Future Ambition! winkLadies, here are ways to identify your boyfriend as an NFA:

*If your bf is not physically or mentally challenged but he does nothing as an adult and has no intention of doing anything useful, dump him! He's an NFA!

*If your bf spends time smoking and drinking with friends during working hours on weekdays, dump him. Na NFA him be! Na marijuana and Gulder you wan take start family abi?

*He would turn out to be an NFA if he still lives in his parents house and eats their food without any intention of getting his own, yet, he wants you to get pregnant for him, run away. Such men are disgrace! The Bible says "So shall a man leaves his mother and father and clings to his wife..." He probably doesn't have any useful plan for himself talk less of you cool

*He pressures you for marriage yet cannot take care of his own self! Marriage is a serious and longtime commitment! It's not for kids and "Mama thank you guys"!!! A man must be financially stable before discussing marriage with a lady. If you can't take care of yourself, na who wan take care of? Me abi na your mama?

*He is an NFA if he spends as he gets! If your bf cannot control his spending habits, he is probably an NFA wink You dey form Dangote for your cabin biscuit salary, dey buy beer for everybody you see for bar! When will you get your life organized and behave like a responsible adult? There's no reward or certificate for a social misfit!!! We are humans and we appreciate material stuffs but I like guys who work very hard to be successful not the ones who work to maintain the type of false life they have decided to live.

No human is perfect, so before you observe the wife material in a lady, first observe the husband material in yourself and see if the material is not too small or have holes made by beetles and cockroaches on it!!!

Will you FUUUUCK OFF this thread? What kind of uncerebral Chickenhead are you sef? Are you married? How many relationships have you been into to garner experience? Look at the trash you are spewing.. WAS MKO FINANCIALLY STABLE WHEN HE FIRST GOT MARRIED TO SIMBIAT?Have you read the story of AYIM PIUS AYIM?HAVE YOU EVEN HEARD ABOUT JOHN PAUL GETTY, ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN THAT HAS WALKED THE FACE OF THIS PLANET?Go and find out how it all started for them.. Most of them didn't even have a clue what they were doing with their lives at the time..It's obvious that you are a small girl, probably in her 20s..You don't come here talking about things you don't have one drop of a freaking idea about.. YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A MAN TO REST YOUR HEAVY HEAD ON.. A man that will wipe your poverty stricken tears away.. WAKE UP AND THINK HARD!!!!! SOME OF THESE GREAT MEN I JUST SPOKE ABOUT HAD TO RELY FULLY ON THEIR WOMEN TO GET TO THEIR FEET IN THE BEGINNING...

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by nobeku: 3:55am On Nov 11, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Men always talk of wife material this, wife material that but they always avoid the issue of husband material. The rate of irresponsibility among our young men is becoming outrageous! I wonder if some do think of their future before wanting to impregnate a lady and put her in the family way! These set of men are called NFA, No Future Ambition! winkLadies, here are ways to identify your boyfriend as an NFA:

*If your bf is not physically or mentally challenged but he does nothing as an adult and has no intention of doing anything useful, dump him! He's an NFA!

*If your bf spends time smoking and drinking with friends during working hours on weekdays, dump him. Na NFA him be! Na marijuana and Gulder you wan take start family abi?

*He would turn out to be an NFA if he still lives in his parents house and eats their food without any intention of getting his own, yet, he wants you to get pregnant for him, run away. Such men are disgrace! The Bible says "So shall a man leaves his mother and father and clings to his wife..." He probably doesn't have any useful plan for himself talk less of you cool

*He pressures you for marriage yet cannot take care of his own self! Marriage is a serious and longtime commitment! It's not for kids and "Mama thank you guys"!!! A man must be financially stable before discussing marriage with a lady. If you can't take care of yourself, na who wan take care of? Me abi na your mama?

*He is an NFA if he spends as he gets! If your bf cannot control his spending habits, he is probably an NFA wink You dey form Dangote for your cabin biscuit salary, dey buy beer for everybody you see for bar! When will you get your life organized and behave like a responsible adult? There's no reward or certificate for a social misfit!!! We are humans and we appreciate material stuffs but I like guys who work very hard to be successful not the ones who work to maintain the type of false life they have decided to live.

No human is perfect, so before you observe the wife material in a lady, first observe the husband material in yourself and see if the material is not too small or have holes made by beetles and cockroaches on it!!!
What's all this trash you are spewing here? Why are you so fixated on money success? Is it that you come from a poor background or what?YOU ARE SO SO AN IGNORAMUS IN THIS FIELD OF PLAY.. why are you so scared about the future? Cos you didn't come from a background with the orientation that you don't need a man to be successful to be happy in a union... I know your type.. YOUR FOLKS HAVE NOTHING!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!! !!!!!
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by nobeku: 4:01am On Nov 11, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

YOU have really incensed me this very early morning.. Have you ever heard the name FEMI OTEDOLA?Go and find out how many years he lived under his dad's roof till he finally was pushed out after rebelling for so long.. FEMI EVEN BLATANTLY REFUSED TO GO TO THE UNIVERSITY...You are so born naive and still remain naive.. Pls go back to your books before you come here sounding like one face me, I face you pickin...
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by nobeku: 4:03am On Nov 11, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

Local cheap SLUTT spotted!
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by nobeku: 4:05am On Nov 11, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

Dis local girl, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Empejo(m): 6:07am On Nov 11, 2015
I think the last point is for me, thanks for this wonderful hints

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by ilo04(m): 6:15am On Nov 11, 2015
JimiCoker:
Lolz! Lazy as's Naija babes be sitting at home, dreaming of a made man to come rescue them from penury since 1673 cheesy
You know what? If I were a girl, my dream would be to become useful in life, make a success of my career, and find a good husband that compliments me, so we can both make an impact in the lives of others.
Your mates in Japan and China are building robots while you're here looking for guys that will take you out to Mr. Biggs and pay your bills grin
true talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by permanentgrace(m): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2015
This bitcch again. Always attacking men. She might not be totally wrong though. Some guys no dey try at all. You see them doing nothing than drinking and smoking around all day and you begin to wonder where the money they use in smoking and drinking even come from.

Guys, make una be ambitious. At least, have that feverish feeling to do something and be financially successful in life.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by shejane: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Op you got it wrong cos unfortunately our men are so lazy dis days that they are the ones looking for already made women

Men ask where you work dis days b4 asking where you from is so bad now

70percent of homes now are run by the women

Gone are the days of "orie aku" for women

So is time for ladies to sit up and work and forgt about getting pie nut from any man
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by liquidmetall: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2015
YourMain:

And he's CONSTANTLY dreaming. Wishing he was this or he could do that. But sits at home all day lazying around. Never willing to put words into action.

And them ones that their only future ambition is to become a rapper or a footballer. undecided.

This is the reason most of our footballers don't marry from nigeria,............... with this your type of mentality....
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by taikem01: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2015
raayah:
Perfect list babe.

Especially the money part. I have that issue in my relationship. I am very stingy with my money but my boyfriend throws caution to the wind. He spends on impulse too much. Recently, I gave him a very stern talk. Get a budget and keep your finances in check.

Perfect lips for BJ. Your boyfriend must be lucky to get such lips suck his dick
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by predatorX: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2015
Seculent:

Because you saw (f) at his moniker you thought he's a female? He's a male just changed to (f).

Too many male claiming to be female on here.

NairaLand hermaphrodites grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by 400billionman: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2015
raayah:
Perfect list babe.

Especially the money part. I have that issue in my relationship. I am very stingy with my money but my boyfriend throws caution to the wind. He spends on impulse too much. Recently, I gave him a very stern talk. Get a budget and keep your finances in check.

If you are not careful, una go live tenant for 30 years till all una kids graduate from Uni.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by vinefaust: 10:01am On Nov 11, 2015
Ladies are fast becoming NTA's nowadays. (No Tangible Ambition)

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by predatorX: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2015
shejane:
Op you got it wrong cos unfortunately our men are so lazy dis days that they are the ones looking for already made women

Men ask where you work dis days b4 asking where you from is so bad now

70percent of homes now are run by the women

Gone are the days of "orie aku" for women

So is time for ladies to sit up and work and forgt about getting pie nut from any man

Someone who's got nothing to offer and does not know the effort put in to earn a pay calls it PEANUT. Any woman who works and commutes in Lagos traffic and probably skips a meal or two due to work pressure and stress would always be thankful and full of grace for having at her disposal, a man who can offer her peanuts at the end of it all.
Well i ask ladies where they work so that i do not end up buying them Sanitary Pads, Tampoons and undies, working class guys just gotta beware datzall!! TOO MUCH HO'S OUT THERE.

I have fathered fully-breasted and hopelessly broke ladies in dis life and i'm not even 35 yet, what gives?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Okeikpu(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2015
stupidity:
If your boyfriend cannot gonk you for straight 6hours nonstop, he has no future husband-material ambition. angry

I nor blame the gal wey open this thread, u nor see lindaikeji? dey there dey find ALREADY MADE. Lazy ass no future ambition lady.
Na wa oh my guy smiley despite they consume 85% of the world economy yet they won't let us be grin
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by 400billionman: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2015
YourMain:

Which one be wrapper again ? Mrs Breezy.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Okeikpu(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Am worried about my society not my bf! Do you understand?
you re simply nof a wife material or yourn't gonna be a good mother. Ya'll husband or ya future...re like ur lil kid,learn how to bring them together when they misbehave.....or do you always preferred to enjoy the handwork of other ladies. Girls learn how to work on ya guys n stop running around looking for one trained by another angry I use to be one of those guys u listed above,but a lady like u brought me back to my senseswink She thought me how to be a real man. EZI NWANYI MA OBI DI YA IS BY FAR BETTER THAN DIAMOND N GOLD.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by schumastic(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2015
NL forget all this things the op wrote cus to me, ladies are moved by what they see,hear and get...funny enough they prefer to date more NFA guys than the good guys simple cus they believe the good guys are not fun to be with...most of all they are more attractive to bad guys than good guys and when the wedding bell age start ticking, they will now want the good guys whom they once dumped or rejected for the bad guys and start going to church...abeggy na mugu guys them fit deceive not smart ones...like i always say guys hustle hard and make lots of cash n every other girl shall be chasing over u..goodluck wink

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2015
nobeku:
Will you FUUUUCK OFF this thread? What kind of uncerebral Chickenhead are you sef? Are you married? How many relationships have you been into to garner experience? Look at the trash you are spewing.. WAS MKO FINANCIALLY STABLE WHEN HE FIRST GOT MARRIED TO SIMBIAT?Have you read the story of AYIM PIUS AYIM?HAVE YOU EVEN HEARD ABOUT JOHN PAUL GETTY, ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN THAT HAS WALKED THE FACE OF THIS PLANET?Go and find out how it all started for them.. Most of them didn't even have a clue what they were doing with their lives at the time..It's obvious that you are a small girl, probably in her 20s..You don't come here talking about things you don't have one drop of a freaking idea about.. YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A MAN TO REST YOUR HEAVY HEAD ON.. A man that will wipe your poverty stricken tears away.. WAKE UP AND THINK HARD!!!!! SOME OF THESE GREAT MEN I JUST SPOKE ABOUT HAD TO RELY FULLY ON THEIR WOMEN TO GET TO THEIR FEET IN THE BEGINNING...
U are nothing but a fool and a joker! Where did u see in my post that a lady must marry a wealthy man? I only stressed the need for young men who have been lazy to wake up! People like u are so dumb to understand simple statements! I pity ur likes!!! With this ur shallow reasoning, u can't get close to me in real life. Quote me again and receive the insult of ur life!!!
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2015
predatorX:

Someone who's got nothing to offer and does not know the effort put in to earn a pay calls it PEANUT. Any woman who works and commutes in Lagos traffic and probably skips a meal or two due to work pressure and stress would always be thankful and full of grace for having at her disposal, a man who can offer her peanuts at the end of it all.
Well i ask ladies where they work so that i do not end up buying them Sanitary Pads, Tampoons and undies, working class guys just gotta beware datzall!! TOO MUCH HO'S OUT THERE.

I have fathered fully-breasted and hopelessly broke ladies in dis life and i'm not even 35 yet, what gives?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
The fastest way to identify a fool is by watching him make comments when he doesn't even understand what he has read! I pity u!
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
nobeku:
Dis local girl, how old are you?
Ur mother who is a local woman still resides in the village cracking palm kernels! Goat!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People / Valentine: This Restaurant Owner Is Looking For Something Else (picture) / Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.