Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition (60544 Views)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Who be dis one?
Stop sounding miserable. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
JimiCoker:
Lolz! Lazy as's Naija babes be sitting at home, dreaming of a made man to come rescue them from penury since 1673 cheesy
You know what? If I were a girl, my dream would be to become useful in life, make a success of my career, and find a good husband that compliments me, so we can both make an impact in the lives of others.
Your mates in Japan and China are building robots while you're here looking for guys that will take you out to Mr. Biggs and pay your bills grin
How daft are you!!! Is there anywhere in my post where I said ladies should depend on men for money? Read properly before commenting because you just showed yourself to be a dull fellow!

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
JimiCoker:
Lolz! Lazy as's Naija babes be sitting at home, dreaming of a made man to come rescue them from penury since 1673 cheesy
You know what? If I were a girl, my dream would be to become useful in life, make a success of my career, and find a good husband that compliments me, so we can both make an impact in the lives of others.
Your mates in Japan and China are building robots while you're here looking for guys that will take you out to Mr. Biggs and pay your bills grin
Ma Nigga grin

12 Likes

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
How daft are you!!! Is there anywhere in my post where I said ladies should depend on men for money? Read properly before commenting because you just showed yourself to be a dull fellow!
Hmm, I'm sure you were brought up better than to exchange words with strangers on a faceless forum. Its a sign of low intelligence when one can't defend a notion or pass across a message without resorting to insults. That's the kind of local behavior one would expect from a fish seller. I want to assume you have some sort of education. Pls let it reflect in your character. Your piece centered on the NFA having nothing better to do than spend his money on drinks while still living in his parents house. Is it that you were not aware of all this before accepting him as your boyfriend? If you can pay your own bills, then find a guy on the same level with you to share your life with. I see absolutely no sense in you opening a thread about an issue that does not concern you.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by obiorathesubtle: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
JimiCoker:

Hmm, I'm sure you were brought up better than to exchange words with strangers on a faceless forum. Its a sign of low intelligence when one can't defend a notion or pass across a message without resorting to insults. That's the kind of local behavior one would expect from a fish seller . I want to assume you have some sort of education. Pls let it reflect in your character. Your piece centered on the NFA having nothing better to do than spend his money on drinks while still living in his parents house. Is it that you were not aware of all this before accepting him as your boyfriend? If you can pay your own bills, then find a guy on the same level with you to share your life with. I see absolutely no sense in you opening a thread about an issue that does not concern you.
WATthaaa fffff!

12 Likes

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
JimiCoker:

Hmm, I'm sure you were brought up better than to exchange words with strangers on a faceless forum. Its a sign of low intelligence when one can't defend a notion or pass across a message without resorting to insults. That's the kind of local behavior one would expect from a fish seller. I want to assume you have some sort of education. Pls let it reflect in your character. Your piece centered on the NFA having nothing better to do than spend his money on drinks while still living in his parents house. Is it that you were not aware of all this before accepting him as your boyfriend? If you can pay your own bills, then find a guy on the same level with you to share your life with. I see absolutely no sense in you opening a thread about an issue that does not concern you.

9 Likes

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Alvanify(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
you said it all.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by flokii: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Thanks babe. NFA plenty for NL

grin.. na you know dat one o

wetin you sef go find near mentally/physically challenged..

Lwkmd
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY grin
obiorathesubtle cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by obiorathesubtle: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
JimiCoker:
BUTCHCASSIDY grin obiorathesubtle cheesy
Mah nigga grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by inze(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
. . . ur GF is NFA is she keeps posting on Nairaland hoping to make frontpage instead of blogging and buying a house in banana island

5 Likes

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Winifred2015(f): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2015

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by AdeniyiA(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
raayah:

Hey Honey kiss kiss

agarawu23:
honey? angry
Abeg no scam me jare cheesy
grin grin grin grin ... see phobia ... grin

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Seculent: 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
raayah:
Perfect list babe.

Especially the money part. I have that issue in my relationship. I am very stingy with my money but my boyfriend throws caution to the wind. He spends on impulse too much. Recently, I gave him a very stern talk. Get a budget and your finances in check.
Because you saw (f) at his moniker you thought he's a female? He's a male just changed to (f).

Too many male claiming to be female on here.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by swaggerdgrt(m): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
raayah:
Perfect list babe.

Especially the money part. I have that issue in my relationship. I am very stingy with my money but my boyfriend throws caution to the wind. He spends on impulse too much. Recently, I gave him a very stern talk. Get a budget and your finances in check.

bt if he lavishes all d money on u,u won't cmplain.see ur mouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Optional2(f): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Info taken
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Men always talk of wife material this, wife material that but they always avoid the issue of husband material. The rate of irresponsibility among our young men is becoming outrageous! I wonder if some do think of their future before wanting to impregnate a lady and put her in the family way! These set of men are called NFA, No Future Ambition! winkLadies, here are ways to identify your boyfriend as an NFA:

*If your bf is not physically or mentally challenged but he does nothing as an adult and has no intention of doing anything useful, dump him! He's an NFA!

*If your bf spends time smoking and drinking with friends during working hours on weekdays, dump him. Na NFA him be! Na marijuana and Gulder you wan take start family abi?

*He would turn out to be an NFA if he still lives in his parents house and eats their food without any intention of getting his own, yet, he wants you to get pregnant for him, run away. Such men are disgrace! The Bible says "So shall a man leaves his mother and father and clings to his wife..." He probably doesn't have any useful plan for himself talk less of you cool

*He pressures you for marriage yet cannot take care of his own self! Marriage is a serious and longtime commitment! It's not for kids and "Mama thank you guys"!!! A man must be financially stable before discussing marriage with a lady. If you can't take care of yourself, na who wan take care of? Me abi na your mama?

*He is an NFA if he spends as he gets! If your bf cannot control his spending habits, he is probably an NFA wink You dey form Dangote for your cabin biscuit salary, dey buy beer for everybody you see for bar! When will you get your life organized and behave like a responsible adult? There's no reward or certificate for a social misfit!!! We are humans and we appreciate material stuffs but I like guys who work very hard to be successful not the ones who work to maintain the type of false life they have decided to live.

No human is perfect, so before you observe the wife material in a lady, first observe the husband material in yourself and see if the material is not too small or have holes made by beetles and cockroaches on it!!!

I see alot of this guys in my hood and am more worried about their lives than they are. This is not a male vs female thread oh its the truth I've seen guys like this in my street no plan for tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by braine(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hmmm... I guess I'm a good husband material. 500yards.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by 1Odedeji(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Shetttt this is a boom boom Shakar,,,,
Noted all the same
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by pure11(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
lazy men should not even think of marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by tgmservice: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
raayah:
Perfect list babe.

look @ your mouth like that of a baboon and still yet u expose ur boobs and u are proud to call urself a wife material
shameful

6 Likes

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by wristbangle: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Noted
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by francizy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
raayah:

Hey Honey kiss kiss

Hello!

Why are your lips this huge?

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
True....

But Op are you a wife/babe material?

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Legitbaba(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
See OP wey her BF dey smoke like 5 wraps of Weed everyday dey come talk....make i see front abeg

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Progress2468(m): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Who's this crappy brain? Do you think with your brain or feet?

When your girlfriend insults people that way, then you know she is not a wife material

Because she will do worse to your mother and sister

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by hollandis(f): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
I feek that there are 2 different kind of ambitious people in the world:

A) Those who strive for a vain superiority over others e.g. the person who kisses ass to get a job promotion

B) Those who want to fulfil a dream, those who want to improve themselves or improve the world. e.g. the person who works really hard at a job he is passionate about and sets hard challenges for himself to complete.

Category A people are supercilious, sycophantic, self centred, jealous, arrogant and generally nasty people.

Category B people are self aware, self centred, respectful of others, humble and generally nice people.

Unfortunately the world tends to reward category A people with attention, rewards, money etc while the category B person is accused as having no ambition, or as just being very stupid.

The main difference between A and B is that B has an internal sense of what matters to them. They are self assured. I’m not saying that cat B people are stoic islands that need no reassurance, but they do not NEED reassurance.

To be more cat B, find out where you want to deevlop in your life, work, social, passions whatever, and go and do what is most important to you. You will have a happier more fulfilling life. That is all

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
tgmservice:
look @ your mouth like that of a baboon and still yet u expose ur boobs and u are proud to call urself a wife material
shameful
Hahahahahahaha.
Lwkmd oooo
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by raayah(f): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
francizy:

Hello!

Why are your lips this huge?

God!
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by mascot87(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:
kinda right

Wad up queen? I still stay in my parents house o but i like u sha.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
All this over-sabi girls sef
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by francizy(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
raayah:

God!

Kk grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.