Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,630 members, 7,830,925 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition (60547 Views)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by 4C2215131: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
JimiCoker:

Hmm, I'm sure you were brought up better than to exchange words with strangers on a faceless forum. Its a sign of low intelligence when one can't defend a notion or pass across a message without resorting to insults. That's the kind of local behavior one would expect from a fish seller. I want to assume you have some sort of education. Pls let it reflect in your character. Your piece centered on the NFA having nothing better to do than spend his money on drinks while still living in his parents house. Is it that you were not aware of all this before accepting him as your boyfriend? If you can pay your own bills, then find a guy on the same level with you to share your life with. I see absolutely no sense in you opening a thread about an issue that does not concern you.

Head shot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by 4C2215131: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
inze:
. . . ur GF is NFA is she keeps posting on Nairaland hoping to make frontpage instead of blogging and buying a house in banana island

You want to really know how you know the female NFAs? At least in NL?

One trait is seeing them register on NL and within a week, month or two have over 1000 posts. Knowing they are not being paid as moderators here or own blogs of their own, you wonder how jobless they can be having so much time to practically live on the internet dropping mostly inane posts on NL.

Once I see that, I know I am dealing with a potentially jobless individual as even a student got a job- his studies. In between assignments, tests, and exams where does he have time to waste putting up infantile posts on NL. Seen some just barely a week or two old with over a thousand posts!
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by 4C2215131: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
hollandis:
I feek that there are 2 different kind of ambitious people in the world:

A) Those who strive for a vain superiority over others e.g. the person who kisses ass to get a job promotion

B) Those who want to fulfil a dream, those who want to improve themselves or improve the world. e.g. the person who works really hard at a job he is passionate about and sets hard challenges for himself to complete.

Category A people are supercilious, sycophantic, self centred, jealous, arrogant and generally nasty people.

Category B people are self aware, self centred, respectful of others, humble and generally nice people.

Unfortunately the world tends to reward category A people with attention, rewards, money etc while the category B person is accused as having no ambition, or as just being very stupid.

The main difference between A and B is that B has an internal sense of what matters to them. They are self assured. I’m not saying that cat B people are stoic islands that need no reassurance, but they do not NEED reassurance.

To be more cat B, find out where you want to deevlop in your life, work, social, passions whatever, and go and do what is most important to you. You will have a happier more fulfilling life. That is all

An addition, category B more often than not end up getting Fired!
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by 4C2215131: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
UGLYS:
This is quite a USELESS piece.

It's more of bitterness than expository.

Yeah, discerned that too. So much pain, sublime hate and bitterness seeping through. She could have couched it better. The tone is so belligerent and adversarial. Like the OP is hurting or something. It ended up coming as a reprimand of sort rather than an exposition hence the bashing.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by hollandis(f): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
4C2215131:

Agreed!!!
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by nobeku: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Ur mother who is a local woman still resides in the village cracking palm kernels! Goat!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... BLOODY TORCHECUL.. Speak English!!!!!
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by nobeku: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
U are nothing but a fool and a joker! Where did u see in my post that a lady must marry a wealthy man? I only stressed the need for young men who have been lazy to wake up! People like u are so dumb to understand simple statements! I pity ur likes!!! With this ur shallow reasoning, u can't get close to me in real life. Quote me again and receive the insult of ur life!!!
BLOODY BLISTERING TORCHECUL!!!! Get close to you? You are A WRETCHED HO.... And you are darn too young for me to have even met you.. What is your level of exposure?WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Dirty HO!!!!!
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by 4C2215131: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
hollandis:

Agreed!!!

Truly great minds are not 'status quo' individuals or great team players as what is burning within them just keeps pushing them to achieve great feats.

Unfortunately this 'energy' is perceived a threat in most organisations and you may have to be fired. Think of all the great achievers extant in the world today from all walks of life, most were fired from jobs they commenced their career with, dropped off school to pursue their dream, were transferred due to their 'un-convenrional' ideas etc.

People quake at the presence of an achiever and they don't like that feeling one bit so they'd do everything within their means to stay away from you as you remind them of their inadequacies or in a work setting get you fired and these people include your boss too after all who has the power to get you fired?
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by predatorX: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
The fastest way to identify a fool is by watching him make comments when he doesn't even understand what he has read! I pity u!

i wasn't even on your mention but since you took it upon yourself then i guess i struck a chord with the bolded below.

Someone who's got nothing to offer and does not know the effort put in to earn a pay calls it PEANUT. Any woman who works and commutes in Lagos traffic and probably skips a meal or two due to work pressure and stress would always be thankful and full of grace for having at her disposal, a man who can offer her peanuts at the end of it all.
Well i ask ladies where they work so that i do not end up buying them Sanitary Pads, Tampoons and undies, working class guys just gotta beware datzall!! TOO MUCH HO'S OUT THERE

I have fathered fully-breasted and hopelessly broke ladies in dis life and i'm not even 35 yet, what gives?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Hungry babe; beefing us for calling you out is a new low you've stooped to Steph.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by nobeku: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Ur mother who is a local woman still resides in the village cracking palm kernels! Goat!!!
DIRTY WET PANT.. Even your undies is under perpetual "salivation"... BLOODY ROOSTER.. Take your pick on me from now till de next decade and I'll show you I am good sport.. What did I hear? Oh, you don't understand my lingua.. Taipeian MANDRILL.. you are not even yet in your 30s and you want to contend with me.. i will do you a verbal stick up any day, any time.. Now I have quoted you.. GIVE ME WHAT CHA GOT!
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by nobeku: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
U are nothing but a fool and a joker! Where did u see in my post that a lady must marry a wealthy man? I only stressed the need for young men who have been lazy to wake up! People like u are so dumb to understand simple statements! I pity ur likes!!! With this ur shallow reasoning, u can't get close to me in real life. Quote me again and receive the insult of ur life!!!
LAZYHEAD LODESTONE FOR IGNORANCE.. I hope you understand what that means..LOOK IT UP FOOOOL.. Take your local, predictable, unclassy tendencies back to your poverty stricken background.. You want the man not to be lazy.. But you can lazy your ass around as long as you can keep your brains lost and your legs wide open.. OKPO!!! SHOCK ME.. SAY SOMETHING INTELLIGENT...

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
stupidity:
If your boyfriend cannot gonk you for straight 6hours nonstop, he has no future husband-material ambition. angry

I nor blame the gal wey open this thread, u nor see lindaikeji? dey there dey find ALREADY MADE. Lazy ass no future ambition lady.

Wetin do Linda Ikeji??
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by predatorX: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
4C2215131:

Yeah, discerned that too. So much pain, sublime hate and bitterness seeping through. She could have couched it better. The tone is so belligerent and adversarial. Like the OP is hurting or something. It ended up coming as a reprimand of sort rather than an exposition hence the bashing.

why ponder? her only hope of a boyfriend just exed her lame @rse for bugging his life with irrational demands and as the spoilt brat that she is, wants to murder sleep on the internet. If she had a reasonable job at hand, may be she could have come up with a better article like "how the males at her workplace keep her on her toes, always".....bla bla bla.

Rather, she's relching out the bile of her misfortune in a pile of jargons
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by nobeku: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
TORCHECULIAN MARSUPIAL!!!! come around naa.. Waiting for your whoring verbal drab punches..My mum's nightmare, career wise, is your dirty, SLUTTISH mother's dream come true.. YOUR STEWPEEDITY is GOD GIVEN... It is marvelous in our sight!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Bimbomartins(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Freemanan:

So you think its a whack ambition

Well, Ask Phyno and Messi.... They nurtured their ambitions since they were kids and look at them today. I ain't tolling that line but nothing is useless when it comes to dreaming...

You clearly Dont watch movies and read books... Nigerians undecided
Seriously? Reading books would have created a more intellect society not the easy way out our youth seems to crave for these days, in the united states my friend sports r alternative to lifestyle nt a major. Ask the hereos biography , they speak for emselves. Barack obama on his last visit to then to south Africa, stressed on d importance of a nation to build its youths intellectual capacity, and that nigerian youths r so lazy al they yern for is footbal and music, I couldn't help but to concur. No one critizes music n footbal but to fold ur arms on d wait of indolence saying one club wan buy me is just pure laziness.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Bimbomartins(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demigods:

Guy wait. So people who wants to be an artiste or footballer have NFA?
Nah demola, but guys using that as an alibi to waste time u don't buy n can't to lose.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Bimbomartins(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demigods:

Guy wait. So people who wants to be an artiste or footballer have NFA?
Nah demola, but guys using that as an alibi to waste time u don't buy n can't afford to lose.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by predatorX: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
4C2215131:

An additional addition, Them getting fired stirs up the entrepreneurial spirit within them. Then shallow-minded girlz like the Op would now start regretting.

Gold actually has to be refined for it to glitter, you know!!
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by UGLYS: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
4C2215131:

Thank you brotherly. And her likes will sing her praises like she did a well researched job.
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by JurassicPark: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hehehe...

Nice piece but be careful not to raise a stingy man or else he'll grow into a matured tight-fisted creature, even you go start to dey complain cos it will surely get to you..

may the stories of some of his family members not be DIED WRETCHED BUT BURIED IN 1.5M Naira CASKET

It doesn't make sense!
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by ajademola2000(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Men always talk of wife material this, wife material that but they always avoid the issue of husband material. The rate of irresponsibility among our young men is becoming outrageous! I wonder if some do think of their future before wanting to impregnate a lady and put her in the family way! These set of men are called NFA, No Future Ambition! winkLadies, here are ways to identify your boyfriend as an NFA:

*If your bf is not physically or mentally challenged but he does nothing as an adult and has no intention of doing anything useful, dump him! He's an NFA!

*If your bf spends time smoking and drinking with friends during working hours on weekdays, dump him. Na NFA him be! Na marijuana and Gulder you wan take start family abi?

*He would turn out to be an NFA if he still lives in his parents house and eats their food without any intention of getting his own, yet, he wants you to get pregnant for him, run away. Such men are disgrace! The Bible says "So shall a man leaves his mother and father and clings to his wife..." He probably doesn't have any useful plan for himself talk less of you cool

*He pressures you for marriage yet cannot take care of his own self! Marriage is a serious and longtime commitment! It's not for kids and "Mama thank you guys"!!! A man must be financially stable before discussing marriage with a lady. If you can't take care of yourself, na who wan take care of? Me abi na your mama?

*He is an NFA if he spends as he gets! If your bf cannot control his spending habits, he is probably an NFA wink You dey form Dangote for your cabin biscuit salary, dey buy beer for everybody you see for bar! When will you get your life organized and behave like a responsible adult? There's no reward or certificate for a social misfit!!! We are humans and we appreciate material stuffs but I like guys who work very hard to be successful not the ones who work to maintain the type of false life they have decided to live.

No human is perfect, so before you observe the wife material in a lady, first observe the husband material in yourself and see if the material is not too small or have holes made by beetles and cockroaches on it!!!

Gurl you dey vex oo lol, nice piece sha
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by sapphire21(f): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
YourMain:
That is the worst type of guy in my opinion.

And he's CONSTANTLY dreaming. Wishing he was this or he could do that. But sits at home all day lazying around. Never willing to put words into action.

And them ones that their only future ambition is to become a rapper or a footballer. undecided.
grin
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by 4C2215131: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2015
UGLYS:

Thank you brotherly. And her likes will sing her praises like she did a well researched job.

Birds of a feather....
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by 4C2215131: 8:10am On Nov 12, 2015
predatorX:

An additional addition, Them getting fired stirs up the entrepreneurial spirit within them. Then shallow-minded girlz like the Op would now start regretting.

Gold actually has to be refined for it to glitter, you know!!

Word!
Re: Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
hollandis:
I feek that there are 2 different kind of ambitious people in the world:

A) Those who strive for a vain superiority over others e.g. the person who kisses ass to get a job promotion

B) Those who want to fulfil a dream, those who want to improve themselves or improve the world. e.g. the person who works really hard at a job he is passionate about and sets hard challenges for himself to complete.

Category A people are supercilious, sycophantic, self centred, jealous, arrogant and generally nasty people.

Category B people are self aware, self centred, respectful of others, humble and generally nice people.

Unfortunately the world tends to reward category A people with attention, rewards, money etc while the category B person is accused as having no ambition, or as just being very stupid.

The main difference between A and B is that B has an internal sense of what matters to them. They are self assured. I’m not saying that cat B people are stoic islands that need no reassurance, but they do not NEED reassurance.

To be more cat B, find out where you want to deevlop in your life, work, social, passions whatever, and go and do what is most important to you. You will have a happier more fulfilling life. That is all
Wow! What an excellent post! A real nice one from you. You seem to reason exactly like me. What you said up there is one of the things I've always told people, you know...find your rhythm,...locate your place,...pursue your dreams,...and best of all, follow your passion, in that way, you will find joy and fulfillment in life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.