Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. (61361 Views)

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by ebukaking1: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2015
There's absolutely nothing wrong with a girl making the first move, this is the civilized world.
Truth be told, some men really don't know how to act. The level of immaturity out there is alarming.
But most girls on the other hand, even when they won't make the first move, when a guy approaches them, they will still play hard to get, not cos they're not feeling them but they(the girls) have inferiority complex so they feel the need to "form" first to show that they're classy.
Now the really classy "girls" are actually the easiest to talk to because the truth is, most of our men are afraid to even approach them to have a convo.
It all depends on who u meet and the person's orientation.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by menxer: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL! its about doing things the best way you can and writing on issues you are passionate about.

I am a politician with deep root in Christ and great affinity for romance hence my apt interest in politics,religion and romance which all my threads are based on.

If you love sports and you write on technology i guess you will be hilting the wrong spot.

I have read very good write ups that never made front page, it's not about the writer or posters passion or lack of it...

...the mods have their way of deciding what gets to front page or not; after all I have seen a write up posted in 2013 that made front page in 2015.

How do you explain some whacked one sentence post that made FP?
Abi na by personal recognition?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by omoluka: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:
We have heard of the stigma that comes with a lady making a first move on a man and with the African mentality, a lady would rather wait and hope that that guy that gives her goose pimples would just walk up to her and woo her but most times,this never happens and when the man who does not catch her fancy comes her way,she will bark at him so ferociously as if the guy is responsible for her "timidity"

I have actually sat down to reason deeply about this issue and i have come to a solid conclusion that judging from the happenings of today,it will be a wise thing for a lady to stop waiting and hoping that one guy she wants will just read her mind and walk up to her and i would like you all to see 7 realistic reasons why you should give that guy a green light without outrightly wooing him if you truly want him rather than wait and pray he comes your way.

[size=13pt] 1.Many men are confused and don't know what they want: [/size]Yes many guys are so confused and ths has nothing to do with imaturity.Each day, a guy sees different ladies of different ersonalities, colors,curves and beauty and just when they are thinking about dating a lady, they see another one that looks even more alluring to him and on and on he gets so lost as to which lady to go for even when he is not sure which one will say yes to him but when you give him a green light,,he is likely to let down his guards and settle for you. Guys love daring ladies and we find them amusing

[size=13pt]2.Takes an extra effort to woo a lady:[/size] Don't be deceived when you see a dude and you start thinking he has all the ladies in the world after him because in actual fact, many guys battle with fear of rejection even the sweet looking ones. No matter how sweet looking a man is, he usually plans his moves and they know there is a possibility of you turning them down but maybe just a sweet flirtatious glance or sweet smile from you to him will make him more relaxed and feel more confident to approach you and pour out those lyrics.

[size=13pt]3.Most responsible guys are shy or don't have that time to woo a lady:[/size] The bottom line is that in most cases,those bold and daring guys that walk up to you are playboys but the more reliable,responsible and purposeful guys are shy or don't even know how to woo a lady or are too devoted to their career to do that so if you see that sweet looking dude,just say hi to him and if he does not catch the drift,he is on his own.

[size=13pt]4.Hard to get syndrome:[/size] Some ladies still think playing hard to get is in vogue..I am one guy that will not bother you again if you give me any strong NO body language. I believe if you want me as a friend even if not as a date for a start at least be friendly with me and don't give me this appalling attitude. Honestly there are too many ladies out there for one girl to dey form hard to get and if i am a lady, i would rather prove hard to forget rather than hard to get.Many men don't even bother these days wooing ladies because they have that mindset that these ladies will end up forming and are easily drawn towards the ones that show them a green light.

[size=13pt] 5.Every lady deserves the man she desires: [/size] As guys,we are cool with the fact that we know what we want in our lady as regards her physical appearance and when we see such that meets up, we simply summon courage and walk up to her but in the case of a lady,it is expected of her to just sit and wait in hope that the guy walks up to her and it is considered improper for her to express her desire for that guy...how partial and wicked can this ever get?. I believe that What's sauce for the goose should also be sauce for the gander and i believe it is unfair for ladies to just cry in silence when they see a man they so desire and who might just desire them with hope that he makes the first move.

[size=13pt] 6.Making the first move on a guy is never the same as throwing yourself sheepishly at him: [/size] I have heard many people use these erroneous remarks that when a lady makes a first move on a guy then the guy will not value her or will see her as cheap...you never jam babe that will make the first move and will comport herself so well that the guy will have a rethink and value her even more than he ever imagined. When you make a first move on a guy,it does not mean you will start monkeying over him or be at his beck and call and yes you can make a first move on a guy and still deny him sex wella so ladies must understand that whoring over a guy is a total different ball game and making a first move is another.

[size=13pt]7.Economy crunch:[/size]In-fact in Nigeria, this has become number one deterrent as many guys have lost hope of ever getting a girl to truly desire them because to these,they will always believe its about money and not love. You will be amazed that the guy you are so much into is also deeply attracted to you but he has been thinking about his pocket and asking himself how on earth will he be able to meet up with "your standard" especially if you are the high class babe.But if you just show that guy a little encouragement,he just might overcome this thought and make that move.

The truth is that making a first move on a man can be done tactically and does not really mean throwing yourself at him or opening your legs for him to take undo advantage of you but you can go for the man you want and still maintain your dignity and he will respect you all the way.

I don't know if this makes sense but just thinking out loud.
U are on point man!
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by just2endowed: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:
We have heard of the stigma that comes with a lady making a first move on a man and with the African mentality, a lady would rather wait and hope that that guy that gives her goose pimples would just walk up to her and woo her but most times,this never happens and when the man who does not catch her fancy comes her way,she will bark at him so ferociously as if the guy is responsible for her "timidity"

I have actually sat down to reason deeply about this issue and i have come to a solid conclusion that judging from the happenings of today,it will be a wise thing for a lady to stop waiting and hoping that one guy she wants will just read her mind and walk up to her and i would like you all to see 7 realistic reasons why you should give that guy a green light without outrightly wooing him if you truly want him rather than wait and pray he comes your way.

[size=13pt] 1.Many men are confused and don't know what they want: [/size]Yes many guys are so confused and ths has nothing to do with imaturity.Each day, a guy sees different ladies of different ersonalities, colors,curves and beauty and just when they are thinking about dating a lady, they see another one that looks even more alluring to him and on and on he gets so lost as to which lady to go for even when he is not sure which one will say yes to him but when you give him a green light,,he is likely to let down his guards and settle for you. Guys love daring ladies and we find them amusing

[size=13pt]2.Takes an extra effort to woo a lady:[/size] Don't be deceived when you see a dude and you start thinking he has all the ladies in the world after him because in actual fact, many guys battle with fear of rejection even the sweet looking ones. No matter how sweet looking a man is, he usually plans his moves and they know there is a possibility of you turning them down but maybe just a sweet flirtatious glance or sweet smile from you to him will make him more relaxed and feel more confident to approach you and pour out those lyrics.

[size=13pt]3.Most responsible guys are shy or don't have that time to woo a lady:[/size] The bottom line is that in most cases,those bold and daring guys that walk up to you are playboys but the more reliable,responsible and purposeful guys are shy or don't even know how to woo a lady or are too devoted to their career to do that so if you see that sweet looking dude,just say hi to him and if he does not catch the drift,he is on his own.

[size=13pt]4.Hard to get syndrome:[/size] Some ladies still think playing hard to get is in vogue..I am one guy that will not bother you again if you give me any strong NO body language. I believe if you want me as a friend even if not as a date for a start at least be friendly with me and don't give me this appalling attitude. Honestly there are too many ladies out there for one girl to dey form hard to get and if i am a lady, i would rather prove hard to forget rather than hard to get.Many men don't even bother these days wooing ladies because they have that mindset that these ladies will end up forming and are easily drawn towards the ones that show them a green light.

[size=13pt] 5.Every lady deserves the man she desires: [/size] As guys,we are cool with the fact that we know what we want in our lady as regards her physical appearance and when we see such that meets up, we simply summon courage and walk up to her but in the case of a lady,it is expected of her to just sit and wait in hope that the guy walks up to her and it is considered improper for her to express her desire for that guy...how partial and wicked can this ever get?. I believe that What's sauce for the goose should also be sauce for the gander and i believe it is unfair for ladies to just cry in silence when they see a man they so desire and who might just desire them with hope that he makes the first move.

[size=13pt] 6.Making the first move on a guy is never the same as throwing yourself sheepishly at him: [/size] I have heard many people use these erroneous remarks that when a lady makes a first move on a guy then the guy will not value her or will see her as cheap...you never jam babe that will make the first move and will comport herself so well that the guy will have a rethink and value her even more than he ever imagined. When you make a first move on a guy,it does not mean you will start monkeying over him or be at his beck and call and yes you can make a first move on a guy and still deny him sex wella so ladies must understand that whoring over a guy is a total different ball game and making a first move is another.

[size=13pt]7.Economy crunch:[/size]In-fact in Nigeria, this has become number one deterrent as many guys have lost hope of ever getting a girl to truly desire them because to these,they will always believe its about money and not love. You will be amazed that the guy you are so much into is also deeply attracted to you but he has been thinking about his pocket and asking himself how on earth will he be able to meet up with "your standard" especially if you are the high class babe.But if you just show that guy a little encouragement,he just might overcome this thought and make that move.

The truth is that making a first move on a man can be done tactically and does not really mean throwing yourself at him or opening your legs for him to take undo advantage of you but you can go for the man you want and still maintain your dignity and he will respect you all the way.

Op u on point. But don't expect a lady to toast u oh.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by babafirst(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2015
And ladies apart from direct wooing and showing the greenlight there are many ways you can establish contact or start a relationship in the most subtle manner.If he is a fitness freak then you register in the same gym.He jogs every morning then you pick up jogging along that same route.You can also use friends or relatives to establish a relationship.Now lets talk about a guy you meet for the first time that you may never see again,then you have to act fast and there are many lines (can't give any here but a creative lady can cook up one) but the purpose should be to establish contact for future discussions and that means you must exchange numbers but please don't make the first call after the initial flash at the point of initial contact.Even if it takes a month let him call first and if he does not call first then 'to hell' he is not serious or interested but your conscience is clear you have done your best.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2015
menxer:

I have read very good write ups that never made front page, it's not about the writer or posters passion or lack of it...

...the mods have their way of deciding what gets to front page or not; after all I have seen a write up posted in 2013 that made front page in 2015.

How do you explain some whacked one sentence post that made FP?
Abi na by personal recognition?

Well i kinda agree with you but there is one thing i have realized.

The mods of nairaland are not that much and most times when you create a thread you should point them to the thread if you believe its worth sharing then you can leave them to their discretion to put it on front page as i recently do and that is why you see some of the threads were written far back.

Again the psychology of niraland mods seem to favor any celebrity based thread and that should not be a new thing but all in all just do your thing,use good English and be as articulative as you can with proper arrangement of your paragraphs and leave the rest to them.

Making frontpage on nairaland should not be your priority but impacting viewers with quality piece..it was actually my 95th topic on nairaland that first made front page and that simply means i would have given up on creating threads if my sole aim was to make front page but its all about my passion for creative writing.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by babafirst(m): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

A thousand bottles of orijin for you
lol,thanks.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by goshen26: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2015
HomieQuan:
let them keep playing hard to get till they r 40

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice post.
But I think a man should be Man enough to make a move on the woman he loves. If he's too shy to do just that, I don't see how he intends to live forever as her husband.! *my view*

u are right.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2015
just2endowed:

Op u on point. But don't expect a lady to toast u oh.

lol!

Right from my teenage years,i have been wooed more than i did so its not new to me. My fear is that i dont want to be seen as irresponsible because ordinarily a man is expected to woo as many ladies as possible until he finds one he is comfortable with but at certain age,it will be best for a guy to just see a lady who is willing rather than the trial and error most 20 something year old guys still have time for.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Aderiade(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

You are really on point my guy.....
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Mcowubaba: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL!

Its not a big deal at all and infact you can do it so coded that it will not look like it.

You may just ask him a question about a crazy location,or just a mild smile or a funny look..habba you are a lady and you know how these things roll.

The bottom line is that this is why the bad bad girls are getting the decent guys and the good girls end up with bad bad guys because while you are waiting and hoping that the hot dude comes to you, the sharp bad girl don give am body language and guys like puppies that we are we easily dance to her tune and in-case many ladies don't know this...no matter how hard any guy proves to be on the outside, we are as vulnerable as a toy.

Just dont throw yourself at a man but there is nothing bad in giving a green light...uuuh i can't explain more dear...i don try.
Oga u 4 much..u suppose win Noble prize for common sense

Ladies, most of us are very vulnerable in terms of love (except people with variation or emotional disorder), forget all this Alpha male, chauvinistic male, Mr macho, 6-six packs, huge biceps nd triceps cheesy...Cultist, yahoo boy, politician, drug-dealer, born-again, etc they are all very emotional o..
The "bad" /smart girls are busy getting hooked up (nd married) with their smart strategies, una still dey d form gladiator getting to menopause sad..

Just put on a little smile, just a very "small" little nice attitude nd u see us in action cool..we didn't say u should raise up ur clothes nd shows us ur boobs oo grin..(that will be nice though cheesy)...
Oya mak I give small expo :
u can just ask us for d time
U can ask us for strange direction as Toks said etc
Just show us u are approachable, we guys HATE rejection/humiliation/intimidation/snubbing..... Some girls attitude makes them look scary..
una go just bone nd squeeze face as if say na us mak una get carry over or na us cause fuel scarcity, bad roads nd unstable power supply!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by menxer: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

Well i kinda agree with you but there is one thing i have realized.

The mods of nairaland are not that much and most times when you create a thread you should point them to the thread if you believe its worth sharing then you can leave them to their discretion to put it on front page as i recently do and that is why you see some of the threads were written far back.

Again the psychology of niraland mods seem to favor any celebrity based thread and that should not be a new thing but all in all just do your thing,use good English and be as articulative as you can with proper arrangement of your paragraphs and leave the rest to them.

Making frontpage on nairaland should not be your priority but impacting viewers with quality piece..it was actually my 95th topic on nairaland that first made front page and that simply means i would have given up on creating threads if my sole aim was to make front page but its all about my passion for creative writing.

I get it, but I think there is a better way it could be done;
e.g. the site could be configured to push to FP any article that meets set (a) requirements, keep it there as long as set (b) requirements are meet, and moves it to page 2 once set (c) requirements are met.

Though the mods still retain the discretion to over ride any set requirements.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by faradexs09(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
Never ever will I make any move on any guy......Never!!!green light or red light am nt gonna make anything obvious.
you are on your own even ur body language which is a primal instinct, says more whether u like him or not,if u keep holding DAT negative stance, in 99% of cases most guys wud see u as unreceptive n hop on to the next lively girl grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by NanciaKay(f): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2015
Speechless3:

grin Abeg na you get sense pass. No be naija men again? make dem leave that thing...we sabi dem.

My dear, We sabi them
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by ghostwritter(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice post.
But I think a man should be Man enough to make a move on the woman he loves. If he's too shy to do just that, I don't see how he intends to live forever as her husband.! *my view*
gbam!
I knew u ar going to say this.
Some of us ar just too shy towards d lady at first not because we ar stupid or coward but because we can't handle d rejection from someone we hope to love.
For example: I can't even say I LOVE YOU in d precence of any lady....d word dey hard for mouth aswear.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Richiy(f): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Players will have a field day on your puccy then. cool
Trust me ,making the first move on a player wouldn't pan out well.

Oh oh....I don't play with players at all. They are
a no no. Plus it isn't difficult to spot a player at all. They are the majority.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Richiy(f): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2015
vocalprince:

Though ur face is very scary but for this singular contribution U just made...May God continue to bring ur way only MEN who will love U with all their heart. U are blessed my sister!!!

Hehehe... oya I am smiling now. Lol.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by faradexs09(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2015
That's why I ont converse wiv a gurl in the dark, she fit be witch like DAT, the facial profile, gait,comportment, says a lot to moi,those in fact are her very first moves, n if u forming hard to get,life is too short to be stalk wiv one biatch..... I ain't Adam wiv just an eve,in which his one and only choice riz to .....u know d rest of the story cool
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Richiy(f): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2015
Aystarz:

^

Now that's a lady who'll have absolutely no problems settling down with the man of her dreams. You go girl!

Yay! Up me. cheesy cheesy Thank you.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by arabianights: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Its not pride buh I dnt ask a girl twice to be my girlfrnd

Forget the likes you got,they are children.You not asking twice means you are not serious or dont know what you want.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2015
A lady can decide to play hard to get, but when a guy eventually gets her to love him and has his way with her in bed, he could still dump her. Also, a lady can decide not to play hard to get, but when a guy eventually gets her to love him and has his way with her in bed, he might end up marrying her and spending the rest of his life with her. What is my point? My point is that playing hard to get does not guarantee anything. It does not make a man cherish a lady any more or less. If a man wants to take a lady for granted, after fasting for 40 days and 40 nights to get her, he will do it. Most ladies who get jilted, after being banged, are the ones who play hard to get. I am not advising for Afrikan ladies to give themselves cheaply to Afrikan men, but I believe they should be smart about how they ride. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by princecuite(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice post.
Its nt abt bein man enof dear, frm whr I cm frm most guys are man enof bt d way ladies react to ur approach is d bone of contention nw. Hw can dat be reduced?
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by obinnashady(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
Never ever will I make any move on any guy......Never!!!green light or red light am nt gonna make anything obvious.

wake up,its 2016.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by phatasschick(f): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

i understand your point but my point still remains i won't start that friendliness....

seriously forget all this opinion you guys are giving online,practically most of this friendliness that leads to a relationship do backfire,i have seen alot,some guys even create threads on NL and express their disgust over it,some guys see them as desperate..to me its better to be on the safer side and act like d lady we are,if all things are normal men will come your way unless there are other factors affecting d lady

Exactly! You are on point. They will tag you DESPERADO ( desperate). Some will call you CHEAP
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by obinnashady(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Adaure4ever:
No No No. I can't try it o.
Men are naturally positioned to do the wooing.
and u are positioned to do the rejection,snubbing etc....gerarahia 4 real
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Neatboy(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2015
Op you are on point! In my church I was crushing on a lady. She's cool and pretty but has this hard to get mentality. I wooed her and her answer was NO. I decided to press harder to no avail, so I just decided to make her my ordinary friend yet still hoping that one day she will realize how much I care for her. But suddenly another lady that is even more prettier and 100% classier than she is showed me a green light. My people, in fact, I didn't hesitate and I had to restrategise and restructure my mind. I wooed her and she accepted sharperly! I never new I was just wasting my time with the former lady. We're in a healthy relationship now and I'm looking forward to seeing her parent early next year. Shikina! I guess the former lady had noticed us and she's now wearing a hard and long face whenever she sees me. No time for timeless people o. I can't be crushing on a girl for eternity na.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by lookingfly: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2015
For me,a gal summons the courage and approaches me is my best bet to a strong and lasting relationship cos I really don't have that much time to keep wooing and wooing a gal. I ask her out, if she says no, I let her be...... No time.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Genea(f): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2015
LaurelP:
Well I've dated like 7 girls all my life and I never walked up to any of them to start the usual "toasting"! Usually we just become friends and from there, things take off!

My advice to ladies is they should tone down their egos and attitude a bit. Men are very simple creatures, we are easy to manipulate if I can use that word. All a lady needs is to be different and be friendly and you see guys dying to have you.
If you keep acting hard to get you attract players who would want to prove that they can and will get you at all cost.

My 2 cents.
ohk good....lemme tone down my ego and tell seun dah i am inlv with him:-):-D
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by sage2(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Harbosede02:

We really do not like rejection. We need some hints from you that it will not turn out to hurt our ego.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Genea(f): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Raalsalghul:
And besides, I think I fall under point number 3. I am so worried about my future and being successful that I tend to push ladies to the hidden chasm of my mind.
then at d end of the day u marry d one dat will gv u high bp
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by phatasschick(f): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2015
udondeymadt:
A lady can decide to play hard to get, but when a guy eventually gets her to love him and has his way with her in bed, he could still dump her. Also, a lady can decide not to play hard to get, but when a guy eventually gets her to love him and has his way with her in bed, he might end up marrying her and spending the rest of his life with her. What is my point? My point is that playing hard to get does not guarantee anything. It does not make a man cherish a lady any more or less. If a man wants to take a lady for granted, after fasting for 40 days and 40 nights to get her, he will do it. Most ladies who get jilted, after being banged, are the ones who play hard to get. I am not advising for Afrikan ladies to give themselves cheaply to Afrikan men, but I believe they should be smart about how they ride. That's all.

You used the word 'might'. At least you were a bit honest because what I know for sure is 'been beautiful doesn't keep a man, a good woman barely keeps a man, the only thing that keeps a man is a man who wants to be kept'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React / "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.