Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. (61365 Views)

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by happney65: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
misspicy:
well i still will not be caught making a first move or asking a guy out....i might show him i like him but it starts and ends there,i wouldnt voice it out because from things i have seen and heard it most times backfire,eg the girl lose her self worth and makes her feel less and some guys will keep reminding them they made d move on them so they should face whatever....

well forget all we see online and what few guys say,most guys will use it against the girl at some point.

Like what that gold digger guy did to you?he fired your pusssy well and left you hanging.. grin

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
OP, kindly ring it to their ears oooo... Make una try woo me nah.. Haba !!!
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
No No No. I can't try it o.
Men are naturally positioned to do the wooing.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Next2Bezee(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
misspicy:

i understand your point but my point still remains i won't start that friendliness....

seriously forget all this opinion you guys are giving online,practically most of this friendliness that leads to a relationship do backfire,i have seen alot,some guys even create threads on NL and express their disgust over it,some guys see them as desperate..to me its better to be on the safer side and act like d lady we are,if all things are normal men will come your way unless there are other factors affecting d lady

Who told you? You'll just end up coming across as a girl with a massive stick shoved up her @$$ undecided

Being friendly and still drawing lines will ensure your respect remains if you are not in interested in a relationship. You'll be surprised that most of the guys that will walk up to you are the same ones that can easily to walk away from you as well.

There is nothing wrong with a approaching the guy you like even if its as friends to start. If not you will be there forming and watching as an even better girl walks up to him and takes him away. cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Odunharry(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
When a broke-ass girl woos you. (Snoop Dogg's voice) Run nigga...run nigga...run.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Richiy(f): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
My kinda guys are usually shy and quiet. If I really like you, I don't mind making the first obvious move at all like bringing up conversations, inviting you somewhere like a show or something.

Even if we don't date, you and I have each made a friend.

If you still show disinterest and don"t get my drift, then off I go. No love lost or found.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by ochuko80s(m): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
quiinnBee:
after all this i still wont make a move on a guy.

would rather give him the green light.

if he cant catch the hint then thats his problem cheesy
..... Then be ready to sit n watch as another girl take him away without him even noticing that u care
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by usmanreigns(m): 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
it is a nice one
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by ochuko80s(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Richiy:
My kinda guys are usually shy and quiet. If I really like you, I don't mind making the first obvious move at all like bringing up conversations, inviting you somewhere like a show or something.

If you still show disinterest and don"t get my drift, then off I go. No love lost or found.
...... Abi at least u don try for d guy nah wink
Richiy:

...... Abi at least u don try for d guy nah

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by BobUg28(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Its not pride buh I dnt ask a girl twice to be my girlfrnd

Are you for real?
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Odunharry(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
pride, fear of rejection etc no go allow our gals o.. only few can try it
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by 22logos: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
hmm...really.. [size=16pt]
Need a Good company logo today?
[/size]
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by tosyne2much(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
This write-up is awesome and thoroughly researched

OP, abeg send me your bank account details
cool
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by pioneer10(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT THE WHOLE THING. THERE IS NOTHING BAD IN A LADY WOOING THE MAN SHE CHERISH, INFACT MY THEN GIRL FREND DID THAT AND TODAY WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by femivita: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.”   - Wolfgang Reibe

[image_0]

Yet another year is coming to an end and we all now look back to see how well we did, some of us did exceedingly well, some average while others badly but what separate us all is 'commitment'.

RiskTakers is one month old and we are giving back to our users, the 20 most creative comments gets the blog t-shirts free.

Be creative and win our t-shirts

Describe your 2015 in one sentence

http://www.risktakerslifechangers..com.ng/2015/12/be-creative-and-describe-your-2015-in.html to participate
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
School of thought! 9z one bro
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Richiy:

Very nice comment cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Cyberfavour(m): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
nairaland mods what's happening?? About two old topics made front page today Were they not reasonable as at when they were created??
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Truckpusher(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Op is a funny guy - Women usually master these acts before they are 15 but unfortunately most of them are using it all for the wrong reasons.

You can't woo a woman naturally unless some green light no matter how faint has been sent out or established with a coded body language et al.

Any man who wants to teach a woman the act of seduction is a learner.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Odunharry(m): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
LaurelP:
Well I've dated like 7 girls all my life and I never walked up to any of them to start the usual "toasting"! Usually we just become friends and from there, things take off!

My advice to ladies is they should tone down their egos and attitude a bit. Men are very simple creatures, we are easy to manipulate if I can use that word. All a lady needs is to be different and be friendly and you see guys dying to have you.
If you keep acting hard to get you attract players who would want to prove that they can and will get you at all cost.

My 2 cents.
true
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by MzPecs(f): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
This write-up is awesome and thoroughly researched

OP, abeg send me your bank account details
cool
Lmao! cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by nigeriancuban: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
on point though but that doesnt mean every girl should be all over every guy na
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Odunharry(m): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Adaure4ever:
No No No. I can't try it o. Men are naturally positioned to do the wooing.
nobody is asking you to woo him.. simple green light
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Odunharry(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Richiy:

Good one..win win

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by roblance: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Raalsalghul:
And besides, I think I fall under point number 3. I am so worried about my future and being successful that I tend to push ladies to the hidden chasm of my mind.

you are not alone bro #team money first

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by icelord(m): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
If u agree to a guy d first time he woos u, u wud seem weak... Wher in Gods green earth do ladies get dis dia philosophies sef... ladies nd dia fish brain

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Truckpusher(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Richiy:

Players will have a field day on your puccy then. cool
Trust me ,making the first move on a player wouldn't pan out well.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by anwo247: 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
quiinnBee:
after all this i still wont make a move on a guy.

would rather give him the green light.

if he cant catch the hint then thats his problem cheesy

....and your pain
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by pelij18(m): 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice post.
But I think a man should be Man enough to make a move on the woman he loves. If he's too shy to do just that, I don't see how he intends to live forever as her husband.! *my view*
Fact...

But humans are distinct. Men of the above stated nature are likely to be the best. Reasons; i'm 22 now and i've never had a girlfriend in my lifetime. Not that i'm not handsome atlist i've seen so many greenlight and hype of my body position and facial look. But then... How i should get on someone i love is really becoming a pain in the ass.

I have an ardent and that's my real-time career. Definitely, such is what many are hustling to meetup for and yet i can't even ask a girl out, because of shame and fear.

There's this girl working for me. I swear i love her like mad, but can't even express my feeling to her. The worst of it, my heart beats when i see her.

Please... You girls should a bit lower your standard, so i can make up to it.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by McTobe(m): 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
misspicy:
well i still will not be caught making a first move or asking a guy out....i might show him i like him but it starts and ends there,i wouldnt voice it out because from things i have seen and heard it most times backfire,eg the girl lose her self worth and makes her feel less and some guys will keep reminding them they made d move on them so they should face whatever....

well forget all we see online and what few guys say,most guys will use it against the girl at some point.
I will differ with u on this Missy. I don't think any reasonable guy will bring himself to use that against a girl in a relationship except he is not yet a man, maybe a teen
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by 1miccza: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Its not pride buh I dnt ask a girl twice to be my girlfrnd

Thought i was alone in this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.