Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You (14308 Views)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 10:24pm On May 15, 2009
@secretz
dont joke with my cash angry
cause i need it to buy the yaris 190 wanted to buy  grin

@goldman08
of course i wanna club with ya
just wait for me outside with the gold o grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Secretz(f): 10:26pm On May 15, 2009
y me:

@secretz
dont joke with my cash angry
cause i need it to buy the yaris 190 wanted to buy grin

@goldman08
of course i wanna club with ya
just wait for me outside with the gold o grin

No,I won't joke with it, I just wanna help you look after it. tongue
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Goldman08: 10:31pm On May 15, 2009
Okie Dokie baby,so where can we met?Maybe we can meet at the D.banj koko Mansion, So what do you think?
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Secretz(f): 10:34pm On May 15, 2009
Goldman08:

Okie Dokie baby,so where can we met?Maybe we can meet at the D.banj koko Mansion, So what do you think?

She's gonna rob you! grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Goldman08: 10:37pm On May 15, 2009
Ladies don't dare to rob me,cos an Angel doesn't get robbed smiley smiley smiley smiley, So what do you think y_me?
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by puskin: 11:01pm On May 15, 2009
@y me/secretz
Whr's d acct. no. D money in my PLEASURE acct. is bursting 4u gals. cool
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by 190: 11:28am On May 16, 2009
do u mean all these guys are digging my babes
y_me and secretz angry angry
and my babies y_me and secretz
are even givin dem their account #s
I go deal wit una later
dnt talk 2 me eva again angry angry
U both have bleeped me up! grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Secretz(f): 11:51am On May 16, 2009
190:

do u mean all these guys are digging my babes
y_me and secretz angry angry
and my babies y_me and secretz
are even givin dem their account #s
I go deal wit una later
dnt talk 2 me eva again angry angry
U both have bleeped me up! grin

Sharrap dia, stop being jealous!
I asked you for recharge card yesterday and you refused to give it me! Is it because I am a parasite? tongue
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by bblacky(f): 12:01pm On May 16, 2009
come, all dis talkin gestures na part of the attraction, lol
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 3:30pm On May 16, 2009
@190
abeg comot for road make we see people wey get cash to spend for us
nor be mr biggs i ask you make we go y.day
you dey talk say you nor get money angry grin tongue
forward ever backward never cheesy
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Secretz(f): 3:52pm On May 16, 2009
@

Y me, lmao abi o!
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 4:05pm On May 16, 2009
@secretz

YES oooooooooooooo
we are not going back to square one grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Secretz(f): 4:07pm On May 16, 2009
God forbid! tongue
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by thisnigga(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2009
@y me

eeh chk out mi profl, and tell mi if im eligible ta, lipsrsealed
cool
nev mind mi age
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 4:23pm On May 16, 2009
with that cash
age is just number grin grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by thisnigga(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2009
grin
y me:

with that cash
age is just number grin grin
lol so where do we kick it first? paris? dubai?
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 4:26pm On May 16, 2009
paris will be better jare
then later to dubai wink grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by thisnigga(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2009
cool, id leave abj, l8a in da evening
last flight, where dyu stay?
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 4:30pm On May 16, 2009
i stay in space wink
you wanna come pay me a visit wink
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by thisnigga(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2009
no probs, cheesy
it jus means i hv to go to nasa to book a spece craft grin

no serzly wink
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by thisnigga(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2009
thisnigga:

no probs, cheesy
it jus means i hv to go to nasa to book a spece craft grin
sori i meant Space craft, typo error

do they make bentley space crafts? so id cum visit in styl.
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by thisnigga(m): 4:39pm On May 16, 2009
uhm did any one know minted money could actuall smell offensive past 500k?

Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by thisnigga(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2009
@y me

uhm when u get online dont 4get to ask me for dis wrist watch, 22 carat baby, cool
olamide.samuel@yahoo.com <girls only>
wink

Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Secretz(f): 4:49pm On May 16, 2009
Loooooool

y me
Y me
Y me

Have you not learnt anything! You are supposed to go to dubai first for shopping and then paris after for love! Did I not teach you anything? Atleast that way you can run away when he want to show you d koko! wink tongue
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by thisnigga(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2009
Secretz:

Loooooool

y me
Y me
Y me

Have you not learnt anything! You are supposed to go to dubai first for shopping and then paris after for love! Did I not teach you anything? Atleast that way you can run away when he want to show you d koko! wink tongue
nja girlz, when will u learn dat not all nja men hv to giv u some koko,
sum of us are generous, wink i dont neeeed that koko, i could jus spend it on a girl to thrill her das all,

by d way secretz u interested, < its not playin' since i ain commited> lol grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Secretz(f): 5:01pm On May 16, 2009
Noooooooo

Am ok thank you very much! But you can send the funds to my account! tongue
Go and meet you woman in space! Lol
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by thisnigga(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2009
Secretz:

Noooooooo

Am ok thank you very much! But you can send the funds to my account! tongue
Go and meet you woman in space! Lol
eehn its lyk dat ehn, lol

aiite, id do jus dat,
whats ur bank account maybe when i throw u off balance wif sum:sum ud reconsider ur priorities kiss
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by 190: 8:59pm On May 16, 2009
@secretz and y+me
so na me una de use take de shine so
abi
well i reserve my comments

Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 3:38pm On May 17, 2009
@thisnigga
omo i dey wait for the cash and wrist watch o wink

@secretz
good idea
i will go to dubai first b4 paris cheesy tongue

@190
is that ride for me cheesy tongue
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by vivaladiva(f): 4:06pm On May 17, 2009
i was staring at my self and doing all the things u mentioned, does that mean i fancy my self, do u think me and i will get it on tonight, ooooo i feel goose bumps already
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
y me: @dapsycool
dont worry i will soon send puskin and 190 to the land of no return very soon grin

@puskin
see ya mouth
me i nor fit wait for maga at all sad
when you gat the cash holla at me grin cheesy

@190
me i be osama
cause nah bomb i go take finish ya money grin
@y me as u dey collect d moni. U knw say na me and u dey reason na. So jst caria am kum ma hauz
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
vivaladiva: i was staring at my self and doing all the things u mentioned, does that mean i fancy my self, do u think me and i will get it on tonight, ooooo i feel goose bumps already
oya na u knw wetin u go do

(1) (2) (Reply)

MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) / So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! / Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.