Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! (54040 Views)

Is It Not Foolish To Merge Power, Housing And Works Ministries? / Fashola Not Minister For Power,housing And Works Alone Says Buhari / Power, Housing And Works Together, Fashola’s Recipe For Failure – Yinka Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
pazienza:
2."Reconstruction of most Federal Roads - Starting from Lagos Ibadan"

Why must he start from Lagos Ibadan? Why not say Calabar- Katsina ala?

If you used your daft brain, you would know why, fuuktard!
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
j1mmy:

yeye Nigerian mentality.
most corporate managing directors are lawyers.
many businessmen are lawyers
many builders of infrastructure and environment are lawyer.

People like you are the reason why Nigerians still study only, sociology, mass comm and whats the other one again...bio-someshit!
When the rest of the world are studying IT, systems engineering, and subjects that drive and empower the world.

You people in that country need to change how you think...REALLY!!!
your statement above is truly laughable, please read it and once u find the joke you can quote me to respond appropriately
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by pazienza(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
"The beginning of failure of this administration started today.

How on earth did dullardpo give three key performance index ministries to a lawyer? Not even an Engineer. I weep for the cluelessness of this govt.

Power sector alone is enough headache, now add works and housing.

All I see is dullardpo compensating thiefnubuu through his boy by handing him the key sector of the economy with capital intensive projects to take recoop his presidential investment.

Quote me, this govt just joined the fast lane to failure. I weep. Fashola should go ask Prof Bath Nnaji what he a professional in power industry saw when he was minister of power, talkless of adding works and housing.

Sai barber! Continue barbing naija economy golimakpa"

Behold a wise man.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
asha80:
sagamite Na Yoruba guy..you must be new to nairaland not to know that

Don't mind the fuuktard.

This is the fuuktard saying he is about to make my "stupidity public". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See how daft Nigerians have mouth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shakara Oloje. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
henryuzor:

your MUMU dey smell
Another biafran
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Johnnoo:

Acheic mentality!!! Haven't you heard about masterminding
please school me on that concept my dear genius
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Well that's true, but technical issues are more intricate than politics or information. In technical it's either you know it or u don't, don't forget these areas need a total revamp as they are currently moribund or underutilised, you must have technical skills to achieve great strides in such situations, I don't doubt the competence of fashola, but I still feel this is above him

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

You are an unemployable product of a failed education system.

What technical issues would a Minister being dealing with that is unbearable for a proven SAN?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by pazienza(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

If you used your daft brain, you would know why, fuuktard!

Another Arewa-Oduastani hypocrite cheesy, I am not in any bit surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
the only reason for his show of shame must be the gay issue. Now I understand. He a low life though

Now you compound proof of your stupidity, fuuktard? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

pazienza:

Another Arewa-Oduastani hypocrite cheesy, I am not in any bit surprised.

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

Are you running already?
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

You are an unemployable product of a failed education system.

What technical issues would a Minister being dealing with that is unbearable for a proven SAN?
we talking technical he talking law. Boy o boy. Na Wa oh. We talking technology and talking law, we talking power systems optimisation and he talking law, we talking intelligent grids and he talking law, you are a skid mark to humanity, utter waste
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Sick dickhead, fvck off! Yo moma dirty smelly pvssy.

Fool!

Again why do you need to tell us about your mother.

Are you blaming the smell you endured while being given birth to for brain damages for leading to you being dumb? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

Our Ex president studied Zoology he should av been a Zoo keeper right?
and we can see the wonders he performed?
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by itstpia8: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
modath:

God please give Fashola the POWER to finish the many WORKS assigned to him.. smiley

'Tunde can MASTER them all, no lele.. smiley

it's Babatunde.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by wilcox(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Albeit, he can actually replecate what he did in lagos in his new position but this can only be throuhg the help consultancy firms, reason been that he will be discharging his duty in all 36 state and FCT compared to lagos. Well our prayers he will need in his new capacity, because without GOD we are nobody.
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by funkybully(f): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Again why do you need to tell the world about my mother.

Are you blaming the smell i endured while being given birth to for brain damages for leading to me being dumb? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Atk1nson:

Do u know how many IPPs BRF deployed in Lagos? Aside many other infrastructural projects he managed, which his successor is clearly struggling to handle talk less of improving on them? His role is policy development and supervision, d technical part will be for d pemananet secretary and his people.

He'll deliver, that am sure of
I hope so too
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Nope! Never even seen the handle before.

I just get pissed at the stupidity of the post and reasoning and I know the fuuktard would say "I am a graduate".

Nigeria has wasted the lives and destroyed the future of many youths.

They are more fit for street hawking and menial jobs than any professional jobs despite their "degree".

People like FirstEva are fit for and obviously engaged in ashawo jobs. Many Nigerian men don't bother about the girls looks anyway.
the retardd with big breasts grin

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
we talking technical he talking law. Boy o boy. Na Wa oh. We talking technology and talking law, we talking power systems optimisation and he talking law, we talking intelligent grids and he talking law, you are a skid mark to humanity, utter waste

Tell us what technical issues a minister would have to deal with.

Moronic product of a failed education system, you have not work in a professional environment before, you are giving you daft opinions. grin grin grin grin

Even the head of a National Football Association must be a former footballer because of the athletic issues he would have to face according to your daft opinions? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin! grin
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
firstEVA:
the retardd with big breasts grin

Ashawo, tell everyone how you are going to feed yourself today?

No be N80 per session? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by TS2(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
those areas are very technical especially as they are require a total revamp from their moribund state. Technical know how and of course administrative excellence is key, lest people around him can sabotage his efforts due to his limited knowledge

He has requisite experience running the most complex state in Nigeria. It shouldn't be a problem.

Besides, he doesn't need to know the nitty gritty of all those things which is why he has directors and perm secs who are the professional.

If you ask me sha he is perfect for the job. He will also be hungry to prove himself.
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
TS2:

He has requisite experience running the most complex state in Nigeria. It shouldn't be a problem.

Besides, he doesn't need to know the nitty gritty of all those things which is why he has directors and perm secs who are the professional.

If you ask me sha he is perfect for the job. He will also be hungry to prove himself.

Why are you educating this moronic fuuktard for free? grin grin grin grin grin

Is he going to pay you? grin

He is completely unemployable.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
TS2:

I have no doubt in his competence, but I am only pointing out the square peg square hole wisdom, he a lawyer with good administrative experience as an executive, he is to oversee a moribund sector besieged by inefficiency with a core need to revamp, to achieve that even perm secs aren't enough, he must surround himself with technocrats to advice him on technical solutions to whatever he hoping to achieve in that sector during his tenure. If the sector was doing fine eg the finance sector during obj or yardua then you simply need someone to fine tune as well as ensure the future is safe, that can't be said of this sector which is dead
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by wealthmi1: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
meforyou1:
how on earth can a sensible human being merge power with works and housing

WAIT UNTIL U SEE THE RESULTS IN THESE 3 SECTORS.U WILL EAT UR WORDS AND AGREE THAT U R THE ONE THAT IS DEVIOD OF COMMON SENSE.
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Tell us what technical issues a minister would have to deal with.

Moronic product of a failed education system, you have not work in a professional environment before, you are giving you daft opinions. grin grin grin grin

Even the head of a National Football Association must be a former footballer because of the athletic issues he would have to face according to your daft opinions? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin! grin
the moment the legs went apart and you fell out, she said "cretinous fuckard" that has stuck in your memory and clearly you learnt nothing else ever since, guess it's an upbringing issue, as it's from good homes one learns public decorum, sorry bro there is still time for u to upgrade. Read some books, hopefully next time u mention me, I will respond decently, till you do, take care love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by bakynes(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
pazienza:
2."Reconstruction of most Federal Roads - Starting from Lagos Ibadan"

Why must he start from Lagos Ibadan? Why not say Calabar- Katsina ala?
I just don't know why tribalism has blocked many of you peoples reasoning.
You should know Lagos - Ibadan is the busiest Federal road in Nigeria. The number of Vehicles and Traffic on that road is crazy. On any Minister of works list Lagos- ibadan should be the topmost priority followed by Apapa - Oshodi that's the road where 80% of Tankers and trailers passed through that brings in fuel and imported products to you in SE or SS next is the second Niger Bridge and then the East - West road.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
gsmmarketinfo:
I am really surprised that immaturity and mediocrity have taken over Nairaland Forum. Why all these insults and calling of names? I thought people were free to express their opinions on issues onboard?
it's a shameful trend. It's not just nairaland, it's every Web based platform with a feedback or comment option. I learnt something though and that's why rather than get angry over such behaviours I simply ignore them. People are really frustrated and if this is how the want to vent it, I think it's Christian to let them do so without responding in kind, hopefully God will improve their situation and teach the public decorum

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by pazienza(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
bakynes:

You should Lagos - Ibadan is the busiest Federal road in Nigeria.

And how is that of any concern to an Igboman in Enugu that doesn't know that a road like Lagos- Ibadan exists?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by salam4ngy2k2(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
works, housing and power.......tooo much for d guy to handle
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by speedyGonzales: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Well, let me inform you since you appear as very uninformed.

It has been reported for over a week now that PMB (that means President Muhammadu Buhari incase you don't know that too) was going to give portfolios to his ministers today. This was done this morning on NATIONAL TV. You wouldn't know this because your likes would rather dance Skelewu than educate yourself.

In case you don't know what a TV is: It is a fantastic medium developed by Oyinbos (also known as "White Witches" by uneducated blacks because of their penchance for innovation) where you can see and hear things. So it is a highly reliable source. Second only to being physically there yourself.

It was done on TV LIVE. That is his source. So very reliable.

Now, if you are well informed, you would know even the long established Nigerian media houses are unreliable, but more reliable than useless online places like the cable where the owners make up stories to drive traffic. Always claiming they heard from "reliable sources".

If you had a brain, you discard all their news from "reliable sources" until foreign institutions like the BBC, CNN etc (who are more connected to reliable sources, hence will get it first or fast) report it.

What gives me the qualification to tell you all these is not only the fact that I am extremely well-informed, but the fact I am also like a million times more intelligent than you.

Fuuktard, I hope this was not condescending?

Start listening to the news and being informed.

thanks dimwit! for showing you are are an absolute a**wipe...! this thread has no web source, yet the other one has a web source, but you are here claiming BBC and CNN. which BBC or CNN web source did you provide to counter the other one!
I live in the UK and I am currently doing a Masters in Communications systems, I do not watch NTA from here... perhaps, you assume everyone you meet online is watching NTA
You display a deep ignorance of basic logic with a very dumb douche-bag attitude, when you have failed to provide sufficient evidence to support your point! my conclusion is, you are stup*d!

BTW someone obviously more intelligent than you offered a more plausible explanation for the confusing News reports!
And he did it without being an A_s_s_w_i_p_e!

PassingShot:

I believe it's now combined with Works & Housing. It no longer exists as a separate ministry.
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by holajeedayy: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Somtimes when i see comment i just laf,how can u put a lawyer in the position of power and housing ,when we have technocrat making good impact in there feild and u see our so call graduate comment good at it,we practical architets,practical civil engineer and so on but to many a lawyer is best #keep decieving your self nigeria
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by zynzyn(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
luvmijeje:
I'm super excited. Ambode should thank his star that Fashola was not made the minister of FCT........he would have regretted the day he vied for the post of Governor.

How and Why?!
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by adaweezy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
vicoloni:

But we can all see how Ambo has been struggling to even maintain what He did infrastructure wise in Lagos
Struggle ke

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) / Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.