Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,746 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! (54026 Views)

Is It Not Foolish To Merge Power, Housing And Works Ministries? / Fashola Not Minister For Power,housing And Works Alone Says Buhari / Power, Housing And Works Together, Fashola’s Recipe For Failure – Yinka Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by speedyGonzales: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Use you brain.

One if from an unreliable Nigerian publication talking about "sources" or using their daft assumptions.

The second is from live broadcast.

Never again ask me to explain to you easy things. You understand?

Don't talk condescendingly to me! the initial poster of this thread obviously doesn't have a source whereas, the other post has a source. how, this more reliable? what exactly, gives you the qualifications to claim that "the cable" is unreliable? if you weren't there yourself and no video evidence or a web source to support thread, this is the internet and both news sources are just as unreliable... don't make claims like it is the BBC vs Wikipedia?

I don't believe bullsh*t just because you said it! if you had a link, then just post the bloody, link... A**wipe!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by speedyGonzales: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
PassingShot:

I believe it's now combined with Works & Housing. It no longer exists as a separate ministry.

thanks! now that makes more sense! not like the other guy!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by pazienza(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
"I keep saying Nigeria is unlucky with how we have so many 'enemies within' who can never simply wish Nigeria well".

How rich! Coming from an Arewa-Oduanistani who never saw anything good in GEJ government, was busy soiling the nation's image before the world by campaigning for non existing chibok girls and calling the president many bad names.

Arewa-Oduanistanis and Hypocrisy are like bread and butter.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
dacovajnr:
atleast we now have woman as minister for Women affairs..unlike before grin
yes oh, it's a welcomed development
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Toks2008:

lol! una get fight before?

Nope! Never even seen the handle before.

I just get pissed at the stupidity of the post and reasoning and I know the fuuktard would say "I am a graduate".

Nigeria has wasted the lives and destroyed the future of many youths.

They are more fit for street hawking and menial jobs than any professional jobs despite their "degree".

People like FirstEva are fit for and obviously engaged in ashawo jobs. Many Nigerian men don't bother about the girls looks anyway.
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by sammhi(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
just get ready to have tolls on all federal roads and Phcn t increase tariff to abnormal levels..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

The fuuktard Eddygourdo has never worked in a professional, international-standard corporate environment.

And he would never work in a professional, international-standard corporate environment.

A fuuktard that reasons like that is unemployable.
apparently this is how a pained Biafran looks like, since you easily barger your betters with no reasoning with regards civility or decorum, I will ignore your insult. lest I make ur stupidity popular
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Toks2008:

lol! una get fight before?
He has a crush on me and I am not reciprocative. Let him continue.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by RexTramadol1: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
meforyou1:
how on earth can a sensible human being merge power with works and housing

I wonder oh

They wanna reset the man's destiny

Actually,the portfolios are choking......

Power, works and housing

Who does that

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

If you're asked to recommend a ministry for Dr. Doyin Okupe whose a graduate of medicine, would you recommend health or information?
health though he didn't do too badly in information
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
justmenoni:
Bro don't be surprised, I hv seen and met ppl who studied yoruba in school yer they are working in some banks... Nothing is impossible in naija ooo

quote author=Eddygourdo post=39906658]Wrong portfolio, a lawyer in works and power? haba
of course it's possible, but why waste a good head in a portfolio he isn't perfectly suited for. If he underperforms can you blame him?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by asha80(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
apparently this is how a pained Biafran looks like, since you easily barger your betters with no reasoning with regards civility or decorum, I will ignore your insult. lest I make ur stupidity popular
sagamite biafran?are you sure you know the handle you are quoting?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
health of course, didn't you see the mess he created in his capacity last term? though politics aside he did the job of a dirty tackler very well, protected the image of the President even against his own beliefs
Dr. Doyin Okupe once said apart from his family whom he recommended drugs for upon graduation from the medical school, he hadn't recommended any after. He has not practised medicine. Whether you like the role he played in defending Jonathan or not, he did it creditably. He was brought in on his record of performance during Obasanjo'r tenure, to assist Abati.

If the name of Okupe is sent to the Senate as a ministerial nominee, he is more likely not to be asked questions on health but information.
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Funjosh(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Good One cool
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
TS2:

So I suppose that because someone like you read political science you are earning your bread and butter from being a political scientist abi?

Or because you read sociology you must only make your career along that path...
those areas are very technical especially as they are require a total revamp from their moribund state. Technical know how and of course administrative excellence is key, lest people around him can sabotage his efforts due to his limited knowledge
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Don't talk condescendingly to me! the initial poster of this thread obviously doesn't have a source whereas, the other post has a source. how, this more reliable? what exactly, gives you the qualifications to claim that "the cable" is unreliable? if you weren't there yourself and no video evidence or a web source to support thread, this is the internet and both news sources are just as unreliable... don't make claims like it is the BBC vs Wikipedia?

I don't believe bullsh*t just because you said it! if you had a link, then just post the bloody, link... A**wipe!

Well, let me inform you since you appear as very uninformed.

It has been reported for over a week now that PMB (that means President Muhammadu Buhari incase you don't know that too) was going to give portfolios to his ministers today. This was done this morning on NATIONAL TV. You wouldn't know this because your likes would rather dance Skelewu than educate yourself.

In case you don't know what a TV is: It is a fantastic medium developed by Oyinbos (also known as "White Witches" by uneducated blacks because of their penchance for innovation) where you can see and hear things. So it is a highly reliable source. Second only to being physically there yourself.

It was done on TV LIVE. That is his source. So very reliable.

Now, if you are well informed, you would know even the long established Nigerian media houses are unreliable, but more reliable than useless online places like the cable where the owners make up stories to drive traffic. Always claiming they heard from "reliable sources".

If you had a brain, you discard all their news from "reliable sources" until foreign institutions like the BBC, CNN etc (who are more connected to reliable sources, hence will get it first or fast) report it.

What gives me the qualification to tell you all these is not only the fact that I am extremely well-informed, but the fact I am also like a million times more intelligent than you.

Fuuktard, I hope this was not condescending?

Start listening to the news and being informed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Alexander001(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Gbawe:
Best thing to happen to Nigeria in a long time. Get power right and everything else falls in place. this has always been the universal opinion from development analysts. Not many can have the talent of Fashola and I have no doubt he will be a huge success.
best allocation of ministers since democratic government.
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by pazienza(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
2."Reconstruction of most Federal Roads - Starting from Lagos Ibadan"

Why must he start from Lagos Ibadan? Why not say Calabar- Katsina ala?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
asha80:
sagamite biafran?are you sure you know the handle you are quoting?
many are on covet operation. Look at his unprovoked attacks, it's either he Biafran or he has a crush on me, he must be pained cos I have absolutely no interest in Biafra or gayism
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Mackson01: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola is the best qualified for job. Congrat
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by forkadict(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

So you are telling me you can't name 1 person, not even 5 people, more competent than him?

Oh! Okay, it's now one and no longer five. I think we are getting somewhere.

FYI, Donald Duke.

get the before and after situations of CrossRiver state before you counter this.
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by j1mmy: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Wrong portfolio, a lawyer in works and power? haba
yeye Nigerian mentality.
most corporate managing directors are lawyers.
many businessmen are lawyers
many builders of infrastructure and environment are lawyers.

People like you are the reason why Nigerians still study only, sociology, mass comm and whats the other one again...bio-someshit!
When the rest of the world are studying IT, systems engineering, and subjects that drive and empower the world.

You people in that country need to change how you think...REALLY!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
health though he didn't do too badly in information
Would you take a drug prescription from Doyin Okupe?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Who is this wretched bastard?

Ur ashaaawo moma is a whorish dawg!

Ur criminal tout father is an idiat!

Dog lick Ur eye there! Fool!

Thunder in collabo with lightening barbecue ur smelly ass. Nincompoop!

Why are you telling us about your mother and father?

You want to give excuses of why you turned out as a moronic fuuktard? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by asha80(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
many are on covet operation. Look at his unprovoked attacks, it's either he Biafran or he has a crush on me, he must be pained cos I have absolutely no interest in Biafra or gayism
sagamite Na Yoruba guy..you must be new to nairaland not to know that

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Dr. Doyin Okupe once said apart from his family whom he recommended drugs for upon graduation from the medical school, he hadn't recommended any after. He has not practised medicine. Whether you like the role he played in defending Jonathan or not, he did it creditably. He was brought in on his record of performance during Obasanjo'r tenure, to assist Abati.

If the name of Okupe is sent to the Senate as a ministerial nominee, he is more likely not to be asked questions on health but information.
Well that's true, but technical issues are more intricate than politics or information. In technical it's either you know it or u don't, don't forget these areas need a total revamp as they are currently moribund or underutilised, you must have technical skills to achieve great strides in such situations, I don't doubt the competence of fashola, but I still feel this is above him
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Again you show it with your reasoning.

Can you see how daft your are, product of a failed education system?

Cretin, you are going to "make my stupidity popular"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai! It is not good to be daft o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
asha80:
sagamite Na Yoruba guy..you must be new to nairaland not to know that
the only reason for his show of shame must be the gay issue. Now I understand. He a low life though
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by wilcox(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Albeit, he can actually replecate what he did in lagos in his new position but this can only be throuhg the help consultancy firms, reason been that he will be discharging his duty in all 36 state and FCT compared to lagos. Well our prayers he will need in his new capacity, because without GOD ee are nobody.
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by funkybully(f): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
[s]
Sagamite:

Why are you telling us about your mother and father?

You want to give excuses of why you turned out as a moronic fuuktard? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Sick dickhead, fvck off! Yo moma dirty smelly pvssy.

Fool!
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Eddygourdo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Again you show it with your reasoning.

Can you see how daft your are, product of a failed education system?

Cretin, you are going to "make my stupidity popular"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai! It is not good to be daft o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
without saying anything you are making it popular. Please say more kiddo, type more data is one gig for 100naira on airtel. Type more please
Re: Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! by Sagamite(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
forkadict:

Oh! Okay, it's now one and no longer five. I think we are getting somewhere.

FYI, Donald Duke.

get the before and after situations of CrossRiver state before you counter this.

I gave you 5, you were running without even naming one.

What stupidity are you demonstrating by saying "Okay, it's now one and no longer five. I think we are getting somewhere".

You did not understand the statement I made that you could not list one?

Now tell me why you think Duke was better than Fashola and then list the other 4 that would make your list and DON'T RUN now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) / Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening / VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.