Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! (56072 Views)

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / Common[Hilarious] Nigerian Superstitious Beliefs / Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by yurme(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:
wonder why i didnt laugh
moi aussi
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by ayinde2ade(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2015
grin in shuki voice ''na to u I belongi o''
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by tolustx(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Adanna28:

Lmfao I like it grin
I know say u go like am.
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2015
all hail thee
Nigeria
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by IndianaJay: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2015
Looks like the couple have a healthy sense of humour.....I like.
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by mharita2015(f): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Whose idea do you think this was, the bride or the groom?? grin
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by silversonuc(m): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:
See his head. God forbid bad tin but HML to them sha

bby do u like d concept of d card? Maka our own I.V
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Girls and fishbrain thinking sha

Wetin be the bad thing now?
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:
wonder why i didnt laugh
But it's funny sha Oya as guys dey shine teeth, make u laugh now grin grin grin
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by harry509: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Ejanla11(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2015
na by force?

Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by dammziesola: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2015
I saw dis great site yesterday that a friend of mine showed me,..he won #1000 airtime by juz answering a riddle,.this site gives out airtime everyday,....hurry guys

profitgained..com
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by tunahper(m): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2015
Eeeeeeewo!!! Na die be dis!!! grin
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Bamz(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” ― Mahatma Gandhi ...
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2015
ggrin:
the girl don turn the guy to mario grin.......nibi loma kusi grin
Na so... Na ur signature dey mk me laugh... yoruba gals for u o... lasan niwon se
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Shakazulu2: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2015
Lol. It is kinda funny grin .
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by myaceworld(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2015
5 unique ways to know you are in Love

November 12, 2015 12:00 am

Most people fall in love but they don’t actually know
These unique and outstanding points will stand as a proof.

1. Before you meet:
Have you ever have someone in mind whenever you listen to a love song, read a love story or watch a romantic movie.

Sometimes you will close your eyes during those moment and you find yourself dreaming about the
future of both of you,

If you have wished to be together with a particular person even though you both are yet to meet or talk.

Then, you are in Love

2. After you met:
Maybe in the lecture theatre or beside the alley, you find yourself standing in front of him or her, but you notice that your heartbeat rate has increased.

You keep breathing like someone who has just been saved from fallen off a cliff.

If your heart keep pounding and bouncing when in front of him/her,

Then, you are in Love

3. Before he/she concur.
It has been confirmed that 90% of genuine love doesn’t work out automatically, most times the “play hard to get” falls on the feminine side and the man has to do all doings to make it through.

But even after all her acts as if she is the queen of england, you still cannot look away, after she has even washed or insult you in public, you still cannot let go.

If you find yourself trying, trying and trying (without the thoughts of Lust)

Then, you are in love.

4. When he/she agree
Have you ever been so happy that even when someone dump happens to brake your lovely vase, you will still keep on smilling?.

Have your friends ever suspected you of a douth about you being sane or insane?, because of your needless laughter and smiles

When he/she says YES and you keep dancing like a tree whose root has been placed on oscillary motion by wind,

Then, you are in Love

5. Finally when you are dating.
Sometimes you ask yourself, am I dreaming? because you find yourself experiencing what you thought its impossible.

Love is when you take away the feelings, passion and romance of a relationship and you still find out you care for that person.

You can understand this section 5 well if you read
” 10 ingredients of Love”
Read by pasting in search box and click search

Now you have learnt how to know when you are in
Love, but how do you accomplish the aim of getting the person you love in your arms?

How do you make them yours?

See ” 3 key ways to make them yours”
click here
https://myaceworld./2015/11/12/3-key-ways-to-make-them-yours/

Via http://www.myaceworld.wordpressm.com

Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:

i tire ohhh.
must we laugh at dry jokes grin
I bet this is funnier than the pic cheesy
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by emmalexabl(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2015
Lol
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by plasmadocument: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:
wonder why i didnt laugh

You didn't laugh because you saw a picture of a man being dragged on the floor into the water or rather river most likely against his will to be drowned. Nothing funny in that.
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by obstead200(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:
whenever someone FINALLY AGREES to marry u, pls show us his pic so that we can see what his own head looks like.
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Elle277(f): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2015
over indeed
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2015
This is actually the truth. As a man, you are being hunted.

But your hunter is a master of subterfuge and duplicity.

The height of her guile is making you think, in most cases, that you are the hunter.
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2015
LMAO
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by holatoj(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2015
omo dz one no be beans again oooooo.....death no fit separate dz pple self....damn hilarious ....lmao....rotfl.....

for those who didn't laugh its normal comes like dat once in a while.....

I gbadun dia idea small....
7/10
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by ggrin(f): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2015
harbiolarichard:

Na so... Na ur signature dey mk me laugh... yoruba gals for u o... lasan niwon se
naso o broda mi.....mamas prayer keeps going cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by acegikmoqsuwy: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2015
grin grin you are the right man for me and nothing is gonna change that...God has joined us together and no man on earth, I repeat No man on earth can put asunder grin grin
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Michellla(f): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2015
plasmadocument:

You didn't laugh because you saw a picture of a man being dragged on the floor into the water or rather river most likely against his will to be drowned. Nothing funny in that.
nice analysis grin stfuareyouGod this explains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:

nice analysis grin stfuare.youGod this explains
That's exactly what it is, a man been forced into an unwanted marriage. How's that supposed to be funny?
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by harffie(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:
the guy sef no dey gree
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Michellla(f): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2015
bulldoza:
But it's funny sha Oya as guys dey shine teeth, make u laugh now grin grin grin
grin(even tho its fake)still waiting on you anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.