Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! (56071 Views)

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / Common[Hilarious] Nigerian Superstitious Beliefs / Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Michellla(f): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
That's exactly what it is, a man been forced into an unwanted marriage. How's that supposed to be funny?
good question.i tell you
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:

good question.i tell you
grin grin
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Kanbee: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by donescalante: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Funny cheesy
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:
grin(even tho its fake)still waiting on you anyway
What da fùck! angry
Are you serious What da hell do you take me for undecided
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Kappa101: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Today...Bush Meat Don Catch The Hunter!! grin
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Speakdatruth: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:
wonder why i didnt laugh
STFUareyouGod:
Seriously, I also did not laugh. I had a straight face after seeing the pic undecided
una problems pass wetin comics go fit solve
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Tedassie(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Seriously, I also did not laugh. I had a straight face after seeing the pic undecided
so why u con dey explain na¿ Make she give yhu h***¿
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
obstead200:
whenever someone FINALLY AGREES to marry u, pls show us his pic so that we can see what his own head looks like.
Hahahahaha. Okay when someone FINALLY AGREES, I will.

Don't be too aggressive on the Internet sir, makes u come off as a person with a short fuse, insecurity problems and minimal self control. grin
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tedassie:

so why u con dey explain na¿
Make she give yhu h***¿
Are you God? If your answe is NO, pls kindly STFU!
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Speakdatruth:

una problems pass wetin comics go fit solve
Are you God? Pls kindly do the needful; STFU and stop quoting me
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Speakdatruth: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Are you God? Pls kindly do the needful; STFU and stop quoting me
ode, u dey public forum.
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Speakdatruth:
ode, u dey public forum.
♻️
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:

You have been quiet, hope you are good
oh u noticed. ur too sweet, thank u embarassed grin

i'm fine, I was just busy.
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Tedassie(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Are you God? If your answe is NO, pls kindly STFU!
lmao...e don do no cry again,u hia
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Michellla(f): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
bulldoza:
What da fùck! angry
Are you serious What da hell do you take me for undecided
huh?? confused#
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tedassie:

lmao...e don do no cry again,u hia
grin cheesy tongue
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by NemzySeries(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:
wonder why i didnt laugh
probably U've gone tru more BREAKUPs dan MAKEUP
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by kenoz(m): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by benjobo: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
nigerians can be so funny....you guyz come add the hunt is over not knowing that the hunt just begin grin kiss
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:
huh?? confused#
What fake... are you referring to?
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Cutekriss(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
in yemi alade's voice "see me c trouble, u go marry u ooo"
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Pdizzle(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
This is actually the truth. As a man, you are being hunted.

But your hunter is a master of subterfuge and duplicity.

The height if her guile is making you think, in most cases, that you are the hunter.

BuddhaPalm sha
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

oh u noticed. ur too sweet, thank u embarassed grin

i'm fine, I was just busy.

Uwc.... are you back now, or still visiting?
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Michellla(f): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
bulldoza:

What fake... are you referring to?
i meant the smiley...you told me to laugh.and i said i'll laugh even tho the laugh is fake.
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:

i meant the smiley...you told me to laugh.and i said i'll laugh even tho the laugh is fake.
Ho dear!
Issokay

Mail things...

1 Like

Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by olajorn(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Creative i must say...i laughed grin
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by olajorn(m): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:

my padi
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Michellla(f): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
NemzySeries:

probably U've gone tru more BREAKUPs dan MAKEUP
no dude .am below 21.
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Michellla(f): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
olajorn:
my padi
wealth.(ola)cheesycheesy
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by NemzySeries(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:
no dude .am below 21.
say no more ma dear.....even a 9yr old has an EX
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Michellla(f): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
NemzySeries:

say no more ma dear.....even a 9yr old has an EX
really niqqa ? grin lol.I'll take that as a joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.