Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! (56066 Views)

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / Common[Hilarious] Nigerian Superstitious Beliefs / Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by NemzySeries(m): 12:13am On Nov 13, 2015
Michellla:
really niqqa ? grin lol.I'll take that as a joke
welkom to Africa....Nigeria in View.....Western Region in focus
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by tonytony208(m): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:
See his head. God forbid bad tin but HML to them sha

You are artificial

It is peeps like you that get used and dumped

You want fine boy with well shaped head, abi?

Many other girls want what you want

Many of the fine boys are also in serious relationship before they meet u.

They only want you as a sidekick.

But you will get carried away by their beautifully shaped head and snub that other serious guy because his head shape is not fine (can you imagine)

Consequently, you will pay with your heart being broken.
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
tonytony208:

You are artificial

It is peeps like you that get used and dumped

You want fine boy with well shaped head, abi?

Many other girls want what you want

Many of the fine boys are also in serious relationship before they meet u.

They only want you as a sidekick.

But you will get carried away by their beautifully shaped head and snub that other serious guy because his head shape is not fine (can you imagine)

Consequently, you will pay with your heart being broken.
I think the word ur looking for is superficial, not artificial grin
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by marwanafrica: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:
See his head. God forbid bad tin but HML to them sha

You dun know how ur own head go be? Abi wuna get head manufacturing induatry for wuna house.
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by tonytony208(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I think the word ur looking for is superficial, not artificial grin

I actually mean artificial; that is, you are not living in the real reality of life. You allow yourself to be carried away by ephemerals; by things that do not matter.
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
tonytony208:

I actually mean artificial; that is, you are not living in the real reality of life. You allow yourself to be carried away by ephemerals; by things that do not matter.
All this because I said I don't like his head? Issorait grin
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by tonytony208(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:

All this because I said I don't like his head? Issorait grin

Lolz...why are u trying to make me to like you.
Am liking the way u comment.
U better stop making me to like u so DAT like will not suddenly turn to love.
Re: The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! by obstead200(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Hahahahaha. Okay when someone FINALLY AGREES, I will.

Don't be too aggressive on the Internet sir, makes u come off as a person with a short fuse, insecurity problems and minimal self control. grin
I am not aggressive, and I dont have a short fuse. on the contrary, I am a very patient dude. I just felt u were not being fair to the man's picture. The man is quite ok as far as I can see.

Oh........and by the way, I like ur profile pic........................(in particular, I love the cleavage displayed)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.