Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Is It Compulsor For A Woman To Know How To Cook? Would You Marry One Who Doen't? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Compulsor For A Woman To Know How To Cook? Would You Marry One Who Doen't? (10988 Views)

Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Compulsor For A Woman To Know How To Cook? Would You Marry One Who Doen't? by Amigoz(f): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2009
Is it compulsory - YES
Not so much for anyone else, but I believe it is part of what makes u a woman.
If there is a will to learn, then i dont c a problem with the would be husband, but then im not a man. undecided
Re: Is It Compulsor For A Woman To Know How To Cook? Would You Marry One Who Doen't? by Diva1(f): 12:52am On Jul 27, 2009
Yes Yes Yes very compulsory smiley even if not for my husband or man, what about my kids? It is part of what makes a woman a woman.
Re: Is It Compulsor For A Woman To Know How To Cook? Would You Marry One Who Doen't? by C2H5OH(f): 12:56am On Jul 27, 2009
Diva1:

Yes Yes Yes very compulsory smiley even if not for my husband or man, what about my kids? It is part of what makes a woman a woman.
I concurity
Re: Is It Compulsor For A Woman To Know How To Cook? Would You Marry One Who Doen't? by Diva1(f): 1:57am On Jul 27, 2009
C2H5OH:

I concurity

yea smiley
Re: Is It Compulsor For A Woman To Know How To Cook? Would You Marry One Who Doen't? by intan(f): 4:21am On Jul 27, 2009
It's a MUST. Love alone can't bring food on the table.
Re: Is It Compulsor For A Woman To Know How To Cook? Would You Marry One Who Doen't? by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2009
We can both learn how to cook, but one that already knows how to cook will be better.
Re: Is It Compulsor For A Woman To Know How To Cook? Would You Marry One Who Doen't? by slimfine(f): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2009
any woman who plan to enter a long lasting relationship should know/learn how to cook. How long can you buy mr. Biggs eeh?
Re: Is It Compulsor For A Woman To Know How To Cook? Would You Marry One Who Doen't? by Moyola(f): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2009
Not knwin hao to cook doznt make yu less of a human! undecided tongue
Re: Is It Compulsor For A Woman To Know How To Cook? Would You Marry One Who Doen't? by bootycall(f): 12:02am On Aug 02, 2009
A wife and mother material MUST know how to cook.
Re: Is It Compulsor For A Woman To Know How To Cook? Would You Marry One Who Doen't? by chiogo(f): 3:16am On Aug 02, 2009
It's good to know how to cook, both men and women.

But it's certainly not compulsory. If your man can deal with it, why not?
Re: Is It Compulsor For A Woman To Know How To Cook? Would You Marry One Who Doen't? by Fhemmmy: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2009
bootycall:

A wife and mother material MUST know how to cook.

Not a must, we can learn together and make cooking more fun together
Re: Is It Compulsor For A Woman To Know How To Cook? Would You Marry One Who Doen't? by peruso: 3:52am On Aug 25, 2009
THIS IS AFRICA

MORE PARTICULARLY THIS IS 9JA.

FOR A WOMAN NOT TO KNW HOW TO COOK I THINK SHE' SHOULD REALLY FEEL OUT OF PLACE,

BUT SHE COULD FIND SOLANCE IN YANKEE AND JAN,

DEFINITELY NT IN 9JA
Re: Is It Compulsor For A Woman To Know How To Cook? Would You Marry One Who Doen't? by WhyAWhy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
NO  DE[size=13pt]F[/size][size=14pt]I[/size][size=15pt]N[/size][size=15pt]I[/size][size=14pt]T[/size][size=13pt]E[/size]LY NOT

In my opinion, women were not born with Cooking utensils just like a man wasn't born with ATM/Credit Cards.

I expect my own wife to know how to cook things I won't puke on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? / The Marine Girl I Dated / What's The Other Side Of This Coin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.