Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex (7957 Views)

Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Condom With Sperm For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Chimezie198(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
lol. Teeth no big nd mouth fit close. They call dat smiling.
no be only smiling. no go find wetin u go use dat ur small do dis morning... come here dey ask stwepid question.
u no get plates to wash?

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2015
Chimezie198:
no be only smiling. no go find wetin u go use dat ur small do dis morning... come here dey ask stwepid question.
u no get plates to wash?
idiat.
Its not a stewpid question, if u dont av an answer den fvck-off
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Chimezie198(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
idiat.
Its not a stewpid question, if u dont av an answer den fvck-off
see his yellow teeth

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by 48noble(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Trust issues....but how e com be girls wey full this thread?
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 12, 2015
Chimezie198:
see his yellow teeth
yellow? Maybe u're so dense to differentiate colours
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Chimezie198(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
yellow? Maybe u're so dense to differentiate colours
I go slap u oo
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2015
Chimezie198:
I go slap u oo
ur papa ynash. Slap any of ur family memba 4 there.
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Chimezie198(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
ur papa ynash. Slap any of ur family memba 4 there.
dis question u ask so eh… na wetin ur papa dey do? any olosho e knack e go carry him watery sperm inside condom for wallet d waka up and down
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2015
Chimezie198:
dis question u ask so eh… na wetin ur papa dey do? any olosho e knack e go carry him watery sperm inside condom for wallet d waka up and down
intresting, you cant even read threads before spilling trash.
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Young03(m): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
dey have not ooooh. *sad* i want to register IJMB since pre-degree is over but i dont even know wattis IJMB. God go help me sha

me no even understand dt ijmb stuff...wch skul de do u dat
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by MissNoble(f): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
I know nigerians are backwardly ret.arded but dey keep amazing me everyday. Dis is the 1st time am hearing dis one ooooh. I opened of my guy wallet and saw condoms full inside both used and un-unsed just scatter inside like refuse dump I come ask am wetin he dey use "used" condom do.
The guy told me that its the best thing to do after se.x wit any lady. Dat u cant have sex with a lady nd leave ur condom where she can see it except u want ur destiny to be diverted. Nawaoooooh. Which brought me to the kwensions, how would a girl divert ur destiny? how wud the girl feel after havin se.x with her nd u are taking the condom with both sper.m inside nd shooking inside ur wallet, to prevent ur destiny from diverting. Naija men are just disgusting. And many others do this, better change before its too late. angry
Bros u can lie for Africa grin

if u run out of topics, stay dormant smiley

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2015
Young03:

me no even understand dt ijmb stuff...wch skul de do u dat
fut
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2015
MissNoble:
Bros u can lie for Africa grin

if u run out of topics, stay dormant smiley
short-up joooor. What do u even know about sex? If u've run out of comment, goan join ur mother in the kitchen nd stop talking poo
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by MissNoble(f): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
short-up joooor. What do u even know about sex? If u've run out of comment, goan join ur mother in the kitchen nd stop talking poo
Fake boi,Fake posts...d last time i checked (m) was written jst after ur moniker..now (f) ?? lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2015
MissNoble:
Fake boi,Fake posts...d last time i checked (m) was written jst after ur moniker..now (f) ?? lmaoo
slowpoke. What useful stuff did u post here now. Fork off jawe.
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by MissNoble(f): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
slowpoke. What useful stuff did u post here now. Fork off jawe.
lol.. e pain am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2015
MissNoble:
lol.. e pain am grin grin
Gerrahia mehn shiitt. Am done wit u. Next time dont put smelly mouth in any thread
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by ikes9(m): 9:19am On Nov 12, 2015
Lol....some peeps do that shit...the main thing they fail to understand is that..if the babe dey banged gat ogbanje ishh... even if they seal the CD inside bank vault after the match..their destiny done jhaar
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2015
ikes9:
Lol....some peeps do that shit...the main thing they fail to understand is that..if the babe dey banged gat ogbanje ishh... even if they seal the CD inside bank vault after the match..their destiny done jhaar
true
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Chimezie198(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
intresting, you cant even read threads before spilling trash.
Ewu Benin
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by obiorathesubtle: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2015
sad how you go fvck finish leave your condom with the girl? Taking of condom jezz dy like reflex action
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by cumz(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2015
durentt.... how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2015
Chimezie198:
Ewu Benin
Igbo dog
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2015
cumz:
durentt.... how old are you?
Jamb kwenshion
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by cumz(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
Jamb kwenshion
grow up, bro
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
cumz:

grow up, bro
Talkin bout "growing up" see ur moniker "cumz" gerrahia mehn
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
undecided maybe u shud ansa 4 ur boifrind. Afta naijaboiy fork u, him dey carry condom wit am? And dont deny else i'll expose ur horrny ass.
*falls down from iroko tree* *shouting* Duuuuurrrreeentttttt

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
naughtynaughty:
*falls down from iroko tree* *shouting* Duuuuurrrreeentttttt
nawaoooh
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
nawaoooh
undecided
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Fireson: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
And you want me to believe this? angry

Mpi ewu!!!! Used condom inside his wallet?
So amazing how people can do anything for FP grin

Can't make it anyway........ angry
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fireson:
And you want me to believe this? angry

Mpi ewu!!!! Used condom inside his wallet?
So amazing how people can do anything for FP grin

Can't make it anyway........ angry
ur ynash. Did i ask u to believe grin or did i ask for FrontPage?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LGBT Article Reveals Sodomites Admit That They Get Parasites From Eating Feces / Which Of These 2 Guys Will You Choose? (girls Only) / What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.