Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her (9637 Views)

Am Undergraduate And Wanna Marry. Parents Say NO!! Pls Advice / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:21pm On May 18, 2009
hehehe grin
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by agabaI23(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2009
manmustwac:

Na babe we've been taling for long over the phone talkless of online and[b] i even met her last time i visited home in november[/b]
Shes finished shool now and wants me to help her bros by paying for his waec
Do u live in anambra? If so i'll give u her number so you can do an investigation for me?

what is that?
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:26pm On May 18, 2009
means dude is full of shit

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by agabaI23(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2009
now you know
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by C2H5OH(f): 6:34pm On May 18, 2009
What are you? A fucking muguleta or something?  Daddy or mummy died of poison, hooking her up with employment, buying recharge card, sending her money every week like you are her caretaker, doing this doing that.  You really need to hear yourself out.  You need to QUIT!  You are not being a good samaritan, you are being a big time APA.  You are being used like condom.

I guess that's what you get for preying on po' lil christian girls, ya self-service.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by manmustwac(m): 6:37pm On May 18, 2009
baron2000:

whatever philantrophic jesture u wanna display, dont send money to someone u have never seen!!! be good , be nice, send money to help people. but dont send money to someone you have never seen or confirmed from and authentic source about true status and character. it might all be a scam. i have seen this before, live. pls confirm her status and decide what to do.
I saw her once during my last trip back last november but didn't like her attitude so made sure i didn't see her again. If u were based in anambra i'd give u her number so can call her and do an investigation for me.
mikkiano:

thx alot broda for dat eye opening line , i fink we've had enuf of al dis crap lets face something new plz, just a suggestion tho!!
The problem is she can't take no for an answer and i've had enough. She wants me to pay 4 her junior bros waec now which N7500

$osisi:

@ the poster,did you say the girl is a med student at UNEC?
I have sources that could confirm that.
What year is she in and what's her full name
Send me an email at babyosisi@hotmail.com and we'll at least find out if she's truly a med student.
I promise you,I'll keep the name confidential.
I think it's very kind of you to help someone expecting nothing in return unlike these efulefu men here calling you mugu who expect sex after buying a 200 recharge card for a girl.
i'll do that later i have to go somewhere now.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:38pm On May 18, 2009
lol what was her "attitude" like
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by manmustwac(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2009
thief of hearts
For an atheist you sure are dumb
am not dumb. We athiests do have a conscience you know. smiley
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:44pm On May 18, 2009
what is an atheist looking for in Christian chatrooms?

Lol you think this money sucking situation is merely a coincidence?

Atheist claim to be so smart and not daft like Christians or muslims, etc yet i dont know of any of the two faiths that would fall for this bullshit.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by C2H5OH(f): 6:46pm On May 18, 2009
On second thought I don't feel sorry for your punk ass. You are an atheist purposefully preying on young christian women. I hope she milks your punk ass dry.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by biodex(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2009
hu, guy the girl don jazz u, infact i go advice way u go Indian way u go do medicine
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Marcd: 6:50pm On May 18, 2009
What kind of mop-head are you? A total mugu I must say. How can you fall for something this easy. tell you man, this girl is just free-loading on you, or perhaps you have the intentions of sponsoring her wedding to someone else.
There may be a guy somewhere cooking up these stories she's feeding you with.
600 pounds? aw comon, tell us it's not true.

Another sucker bites the dust!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Sauron1: 6:51pm On May 18, 2009
manmustwac:

Ok guys this is my story, back in the days (about 3 years back) i used to chat a lot in yahoo messenger. I used to meet a lot of Nija babes in the Christian chatroom. I would build a relationship take thier cell numbers then be calling them. Then whenever i visited Nigeria i'd go about my business and have my fun with as many of them as i could b4 coming back to England

Now after a while i decided to stop chatting coz all these babes would keep flashing me to call them and most of dem get baggage. They need money. And me get my own problems here.

Now one babe in particular called Ify. I'd known her 4 about 2 years now, but we have never met in the flesh. When we first met online she told me how her mother was recently poisoned over land dispute and that it was her dad looking after all 7 of them now. It was last year July that i met her online by chance and foundout that her Popsie had passed thru poisoning

So i called her she told me that she was going to lagos to try hustle money to continue her education back in UNEC. But while in lagos she was disturbing me for doh so i sent her a N1500 MTN recharge card, that wasn't enough so i sent her more. I even linked to my friend who employed her to work for his sales company there, but that didn't workout

She just got fed up with lagos she wanted to go back to Anambra and managed to persuade me to send her 100 pounds for her school  fees, she promised she won't disturb me 4 anything else, but one thing lead to another and now am paying her school fees, accomodation fees sending money for her feeding and now i get to send her N13 kay ( 60 pounds) this weekend so she can buy two books she needs. She's reading medicine.

Nairalanders i don tire i've spend around N130 kay (600 pounds) on a total stranger since August last year (and she still has two more years left to go) Now i want to stop but how can i say no to this babe without offending her!

I've tried to no avail. Thanks for reading my Post. Your advice would be sincerely appreciated.

Why do you want to stop helping her?
If you can afford it, why not??
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by JJYOU: 6:53pm On May 18, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

what is an atheist looking for in Christian chatrooms?

Lol you think this money sucking situation is merely a coincidence?

Atheist claim to be so smart and not daft like Christians or muslims, etc yet i dont know of any of the two faiths that would fall for this bullshit.
you sure work for your money/ appointment girl. i trust u to always sort things like these out. that phrase christian chat room was funny to me earlier. didnt know he was supposed to be godless
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by CrazyMan(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2009
You can say no by changing your sim card so she won't bother you any more.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by bawomolo(m): 7:14pm On May 18, 2009
what are you doing looking for prey in a christian chat room.

you deserve the parasite grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 18, 2009
bawomolo:

what are you doing looking for prey in a christian chat room.

dont mind the delusional hypocrite. grin

they hate the bible but would readily run after christian women.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 18, 2009
manmustwac:

thief of hearts am not dumb. We athiests do have a conscience you know. smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by justybaby(f): 7:21pm On May 18, 2009
Mr Manmustac y but u say dat story wit pride, its obvious u r enjoying wat ur doing dnt deny it she z ur one special babe, her excessive demand is not enuf 2 stop u but tell u something, immediately u hear she has a boyfrnd u will drop her like a hotpan and start feeling like oh i will neva go in2 a relationship again( u were neva in one) she has broken my heart, all girls are ingrates they dont desrve love and then u will update us on d latest gist wit a sweeter post "IF U SAY GIRLS ARE NOT BASTARDS READ MY STORY". b4 u came to ask 4 pple's opinion u aleady knew wat to do or is it wat ur doing
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by sosisi(f): 7:33pm On May 18, 2009
Na babe we've been taling for long over the phone talkless of online and i even met her last time i visited home in november

I'd known her 4 about 2 years now, but we have never met in the flesh.

@ manmustwac, you must really take us for fools,bloody liar.
I take back every good thing I said about you
Idiot!
I'm sure you can't even feed yourself talk less of sending anyone a red cent
who dash monkey banana

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:34pm On May 18, 2009
lmao osisi. took you long enough. sheesh grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Pepeye(f): 7:59pm On May 18, 2009
Your story doesn’t add up

Should be a figment of the poster’s imagination

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by chinesedoll(f): 8:21pm On May 18, 2009
so why is it that some pips just sit down to cook up stories dat are not true
what are u trying to acheive?
or are u trying to impress sm1 u know here? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Like my siggy says
if u must lie be brief
DUMBASS

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by justybaby(f): 9:04pm On May 18, 2009
Sorry @ chinesedoll is dat to me
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by chinesedoll(f): 9:07pm On May 18, 2009
justybaby:

Sorry @ chinesedoll is dat to me

are u d poster undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by justybaby(f): 9:41pm On May 18, 2009
Alright. Hi, how do u do
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by chinesedoll(f): 10:01pm On May 18, 2009
am fyne
how do u do 2

are u a newbie
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by sley4life(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2009
@poster, The lady don enter okija shrine for u. She don cook u inside pot, She go even tell u say her mom don die twice so make u send am money.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by manmustwac(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2009
$osisi:

@ manmustwac, you must really take us for fools,bloody liar.
I take back every good thing I said about you
Idiot!
I'm sure you can't even feed yourself talk less of sending anyone a red cent
who dash monkey banana

ok u made your point osisi. Please delete the email i sent you with the babe name and number to your hotmail address. Cheers smiley

davidylan:

dont mind the delusional hypocrite. grin

they hate the bible but would readily run after christian women.
What has Christianity or religion got to do with the matter? I helped her coz she's a human being not because she's crhistian muslim buddhist etc.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by manmustwac(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2009
besides how many times do i tell her to pray to god but i guess thats not working coz she tells me that i'm her god
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by BenHundred(m): 12:39am On May 19, 2009
Wow, you have a very giving spirit my friend.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by mahabone(m): 12:51am On May 19, 2009
Sounds so funny to me. Are u sure u r really a naija guy? How come u lay so much trust on someone u hit online, somebody u hardly knew.U must be a very honey guy. It's a good thing though to lend a helping hand, but just do it the right way. Look guyman, this internet stuff is like throwing punches or fist in the air which means u don't really have an opponent. Come to think of it, within this time how much have u sent to ur old mama wey dey for village? U beat my imagiantion, it never cross my mind that such a high degree mugu still exits in this present day naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Baby Food Will Be Good For A Baby Of Two Weeks? / Blue-Collar Workers Want Their Children To Go to College: Why? / She Is Not A Liability!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.