Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts (47254 Views)

DEZIANI: Quick Irrefutable Facts. / Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts / Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
[b]NPDC – Awon Bad Guys

When some people commit murder in broad daylight. They don’t run away. They light a cigar and sit down beside the dead body waiting for police to arrive. When the police arrive and ask who killed the person, they confidently say it was them. People like these are known as bad guys and NPDC is one of such people.

NPDC refused to cooperate with PwC for the audit. It did not submit any information or provide any help.

PwC then had to obtain information from a variety of sources (including NPDC’s website) to try to ascertain how much exactly it should have paid to the federation.

NPDC was summoned to the Senate sometime last year and they gave a presentation of their operations. The $6.815bn figure above in the NPDC column is what they claimed as the amount of oil they lifted. PwC also tried to verify this with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) who gave them the $6.886bn figure. Finally, PwC tried to calculate the figures themselves and ended up with the $5.6bn figure.

Because they are bad guys, NPDC calculated their own tax and decided that the amount they owed to FIRS in taxes was $1.14bn. Out of this amount, they claimed they had graciously paid $863m to FIRS but do not yet feel like paying the rest. However, it was discovered that the actual amount  paid was $838m – the $26m difference being due to a ‘mistake’ in counting the same payment twice. Please don’t shout at them so they don’t get angry and refuse to pay the rest of the money.

All told, NPDC is holding on to $5.11bn that it has not remitted to NNPC (NNPC is the owner of NPDC so it should collect the money from NPDC and send to the federation account). This is PwC’s conservative estimate of what NPDC has withheld from Nigeria. Perhaps when the time comes for them to pay the money, in keeping with the goat and yam principle, they might tell us that they spent half of it on ‘costs’ and can only remit $2bn or something. We await that day.

http://aguntasolo.com/2015/04/29/this-yam-this-goat-this-country-part-1/[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by fabre4: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Justdulla:
. If her daughter and grand daughter would end up as thieves like diezani, then its better make dem no reach her level......Level or wealth doesn't Guarantee heaven u know

It takes a thief to know a thief,besides who are you to set limit to redemption who even told you that you're going to heaven. Let he who is without sin first cast a stone
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by JayonDennis(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lol see wht dis one is bringin again...who s talkin abt tribe... D tyn is.. U can go even if u want to.. Nd Nigerians wunt let u go..

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by presskid(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
this is what you call political telemundi. you always see colors of ur favorites and never see the errors. ya'all still don't understand the Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by saint047(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
The worst part is that GMB has been cruising these jets to tell the World we are broke and corrupt

It cost 5.8B of taxpayers money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by ephi123(f): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
SSpeter:
May you never have a daughter to attain such heights....

Face the topic and stop uttering curses up and down. People all over the world have a right to their opinions, that someone disagrees with you does not demand cursing, that's just plain childish.

4 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Great n insightful. Dogs in a manger. Apc thrives on propaganda. I refused long ago to be hoodwinked by the unsubstantiated allegations against GEJ n his government. Nigerians are in for a midnight tales. Lets watch n see how far lies will carry them. Truth is unfolding everyday as oshiomole is placed on d platter. Now na morning.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Adminisher: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
theshadyexpress:

I can see you conveniently drew up those charges against her,but pls can you explain to me why she is facing Zero charge in the UK despite your allegations and why your FG after 6 months of investigating her are yet to bring to the public domain any evidence of corruption against her? Pls there is no honour in been a fool and flaunting it. Go get ur facts right and try using your head if at all u have any

I have tens of relatives and friends in the UK justice system and I am not surprised it is taking so long to prosecute. As we speak there are many financial crimes that are in their second year of investigation now and those are local cases in the UK itself. Nigeria is a very local country that is why this silly question is coming up.

To apply to do a search of someone's residence alone in 3 months and many forms to be filled and vetted by investigators and the judge will send it back if one small technicalits is not covered not to talk of a crime committed in Nigeria.

I think most European countries are designed to slow down trial of cases where cursed idiots from the 3rd world steal their people's money to keep in their banks.

What I am sure of is that this woman will spend the best part of her 60s and 70s going in and out of court. If she comes back to Nigeria it is automatic arrest

5 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by demarc001: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
theshadyexpress:
What I still don't understand is why buhari after 6 months is yet to pin any charges against this woman and president jonathan...during the pre-election period he and his APC ganglords were boasting about how they will jail deziani and jonathan because their corrupt stench has gotten to a heavens high. 6 months down the line we are still hearing that GEJ and Deziani are corrupt but yet the mister President Buhari is yet to pin one charge against these two persons. I expected buhari to call sanusi to complete what he finished since this two persons had no power to frustrate his investigations as he claimed, but alas it is obvious it was just a deliberate attempt at character assasination on the personality of this persons (GEJ and Deziani) by the APC and their media gang to hoodwink gullible nigerians to having a negative perception about this persons. God will judge all of you that know the truth but ur hatred for this two persons have made u turned a blind eye...AMEN

GOD BLESS GEJ

GOD BLESS DEZIANI

GOD BLESS THE PATRIOTIC WAILERS

Proudly 5%

Lalasticlala this is FP materia abeg

Go help dem pin her na, waste your resourceful time seeking the downfall of another person
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Koolking(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
By Ena Ofugara

BEFORE EVIL PEOPLE SAY MORE ON DEZIANI: Quick Irrefutable facts.

How does your epistle help in the fight against despicable leaders and corruption in Nigeria?

There was no need for the essay on Deziani's good. If the Nigerian govt accuses her of mismanaging Nigeria's resources entrusted in her care, she's learned enough to get her lawyers to clear her name.

I abhor sycophancy. Am not saying that's what your epistles embodies

10 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by tobiasbeecher: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adminisher:

I have tens of relatives and friends in the UK justice system and I am not surprised it is taking so long to prosecute. As we speak there are many financial crimes that are in their second year of investigation now and those are local cases in the UK itself. Nigeria is a very local country that is why this silly question is coming up.

To apply to do a search of someone's residence alone in 3 months and many forms to be filled and vetted by investigators and the judge will send it back if one small technicalits is not covered not to talk of a crime committed in Nigeria.

I think most European countries are designed to slow down trial of cases where cursed idiots from the 3rd world steal their people's money to keep in their banks.

What I am sure of is that this woman will spend the best part of her 60s and 70s going in and out of court. If she comes back to Nigeria it is automatic arrest
Do Nigeria have extradition treaty with the UK?
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by BushidoBlue(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
kestolove95:
While I pray for her quick recovery its also sad to know dat dia is no coming back from cancer, nd may God forbid me to pray for my dota to b like her, who wanna hv a tif and cancer patient as a dota..

Knowing your antecedents even God will forbid it if you pray for "dota" to be like her. Learn to be nice and civil for once in your life you transgendered.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Rose2014: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
dearpreye:

My dear, happy weekend. The poor keep hating and dissing the rich; that's why they wont be rich. LOL!

I believe most Nigerians can't wait to get to heaven because Nigeria is hell already.
Lol very true
Happy weekend to you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by mbhs139(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
SirBrightoc:
She was given a bad name just because of the hatred for her tribe. Let them prove a case against her. Only God knows the just in Nigeria.

It is a crime to be Igbo in Nigeria.

Pathetic at the bold part... and the italicized, I reserve my comment, it's a story for another day.

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Excellentmind: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
May God have mercy and grant you a quick recovery.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Brownville007: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
ibkgab001:
Su

Anyone that pitty this woman shall not have anything good
You are the one that will not have anything good. Fool. Point to one thing she did wrong rather than join the crowd. You are one of those that will join the mob and set fire without knowing what he or she did wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rose2014:

Lol very true
Happy weekend to you too

Thanks, my dear.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by mbhs139(m): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Koolking:

How does your epistle help in the fight against despicable leaders and corruption in Nigeria.

There was no need for the essay on Deziani's good. If the Nigerian govt accuses her of mismanaging Nigeria's resources entrusted in her care, she learned enough to get her lawyers to clear her name.

I abhor sycophancy. Am not saying that's what your epistles embodies

... in addition. I want to believe the epistle was written by a supposedly young person, becuase they are the most vocal on socio-media, and more so on this particular medium, now, are these the youths that want to become leaders of tomorrow? Youth who are psychopathic, clannish and tribalistic in all their thinking and doing? Imagine a commentator saying it was because she's Igbo, and that's why she's being hounded. I pity this nation.

5 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Chuksgeo: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
all I know is that Diezani is not clean

2 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by amazingspiderma: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
26. We restate Deziani's Accomplishments

a. She is an architect. How many women architects do you know personally?

b. She has a masters degree from CAMBRIDGE. That is an IVY LEAGUE school. (not some moimoi foreign school)

c. She is THE FIRST FEMALE DIRECTOR OF SHELL EVER EVER EVER.

d. She has held THREE MINISTERIAL POSITIONS SINCE 2007. Transport, Mines and Steel and then the position Amaechi and Tinubu can murder someone over PETROLEUM. Buhari is STEPPING INTO HER SHOES.) That is 8 clear years of meritorious service.

e. SHE IS THE FIRST FEMALE OPEC PRESIDENT EVER EVER EVER!!!!

f. She is the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT OF GAS EXPORTING COUNTRIES ever.

G. She was Vice President of OPEC before then

h. Should we mention that she is the first female transport minister in Nigeria ever? These are irrefutable. To comment, state the number and give me FACTS only. For beer parlour and tabloid gists of corruption, go to Sunday Akoji's wall. We deal only facts here.

I LOVE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Thanks OP,some people are never comfortable around successful women,because it reminds them of how they fail to impact the women around them.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by ukastan: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
ibkgab001:
Su

Anyone that pitty this woman shall not have anything good

What did she do and what do you know about her?
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by obinnashady(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
One word #Nemesis
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by sainty2k3(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
saint047:
The worst part is that GMB has been cruising these jets to tell the World we are broke and corrupt

It cost 5.8B of taxpayers money.
pls help me calculate how much of tax payers money Jonathan's regime spent on cruising it for 6years. and u think the jet would have be disposed (abi Na burn u wan make dem burn am) within 6 month, Na groundnut?
u want it fixed within 6month what ur boss spoilt in 6years.

2 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by musicwriter(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
theshadyexpress:
What I still don't understand is why buhari after 6 months is yet to pin any charges against this woman and president jonathan...during the pre-election period he and his APC ganglords were boasting about how they will jail deziani and jonathan because their corrupt stench has gotten to a heavens high. 6 months down the line we are still hearing that GEJ and Deziani are corrupt but yet the mister President Buhari is yet to pin one charge against these two persons. I expected buhari to call sanusi to complete what he finished since this two persons had no power to frustrate his investigations as he claimed, but alas it is obvious it was just a deliberate attempt at character assasination on the personality of this persons (GEJ and Deziani) by the APC and their media gang to hoodwink gullible nigerians to having a negative perception about this persons. God will judge all of you that know the truth but ur hatred for this two persons have made u turned a blind eye...AMEN

GOD BLESS GEJ

GOD BLESS DEZIANI

GOD BLESS THE PATRIOTIC WAILERS

Proudly 5%

Lalasticlala this is FP materia abeg

Mr. Lai Mohammed, the minister of lies was the person fabricating the news of immediate prosecution of oil thieves, and recovery of phantom $20 Billion on radio and TV stations. In one radio interview I heard him say "I heard they have already started returning money". A lie he definitely made up to foool the gullible ones.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by obinnashady(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
OP u are a F*cking time waster..supporter of evil

2 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by idupaul: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
The ministry of petroleum was more responsive under her than under Minister Buhari. Buhari please donr waste my vote
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Koolking(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
mbhs139:

... in addition. I want to believe the epistle was written by a supposedly young person, becuase they are the most vocal on socio-media, and more so on this particular medium, now, are these the youths that want to become leaders of tomorrow? Youth who are psychopathic, clannish and tribalistic in all their thinking and doing? Imagine a commentator saying it was because she's Igbo, and that's why she's being hounded. I pity this nation.

The way we are going reeks of doomsday. Unless there is total attitudinal change. It's appalling how a young person will trade is head for N1000 notes.

3 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by theshadyexpress(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
demarc001:

Go help dem pin her na, waste your resourceful time seeking the downfall of another person

You wasted your time reading but not understanding, if u understood what I wrote then you'll know were on same page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by FLYFIRE(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Do you know what is 13 billion pounds or are you just daft? How do you think it is possible to move 13billion pounds not naira from govt coffers without anybody even the national assembly not knowing? Try and make use of your sense sometimes and don't always believe everything you are told without thinking it through. Though this depends if you are not naturally daft!
DONT BLAME HIM... HE IS A ZOMBIE... HE DOES NOT HAVE A MIND OF HIS OWN
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Walaskii(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
She's not igbo but Ijaw. She married an igbo man.do your research
SirBrightoc:
She was given a bad name just because of the hatred for her tribe. Let them prove a case against her. Only God knows the just in Nigeria.

It is a crime to be Igbo in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by kadis007(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
before you pity her, remember those who went to bed without food because of her action or in action, don't forget those who drop out of school, many who are no longer with us, many whose dreams and aspirations were buried. pity and prayer for those whose existence were threatened while she was ruling. I am not saying she is corrupt or not

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock / How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima / Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.