Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics (5651 Views)

Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by agarawu23(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Cool smiley
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Kolade354(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Margauxluv:

Kip hurting
you've been noticed Puta
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by obiorathesubtle: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hmm. These kind guys dy Nigeria? ThankGod o
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
When will this guy propose to me nah? embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by QueenEdna(f): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
So romantic, my dream proposal kiss

1 Like

Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by agarawu23(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
adeh39:
I will soon smiley
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by danbrowndmf(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:
and i missed ftc cry
but op wait o,seems shez pregnant already @ d third pix abi its just stomach fat?

i wish them happy engagement,am waiting for my own proposal and this boy just dey drag leg...God help me o cry

lalasticlala help me talk to my boyfriend naw
smh .sad
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Truckpusher(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
I hope my guy dun test drive sha?

Can't be paying for a car I've not done enough test driving. smiley

If only deejavuu or Adeh agreed to my test drive policy , I would have proposed this year.
Caracta , are you seeing what ayam seeing? cheesy you better come for that test drive else no deal . grin
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Truckpusher(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Missgray, you see ya life? undecided

This could have been us but you keep calling me uncle Truck. grin
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
cheesy how have you been bro? grin angry
Truckpusher:
Missgray, you see ya life? undecided

This could have been us but you keep calling me uncle Truck. grin
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
adeh39:
you can propose to him cheesy #ItsAllowed
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Truckpusher(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
missgray:
cheesy how have you been bro? grin angry
I tok am.

Na bro you dey call me now abi.

Oya come and propose to me , but you'll have to kill your father first.
That guy looks too expensive for me . grin

1 Like

Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Truckpusher(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
QueenEdna:
So romantic, my dream proposal kiss
Who will propose to a stingy girl like you? angry
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Truckpusher(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry when&where will dat happen? cheesy
Chinekeme....!

You too dey find proposal too ? End shall never wonder .
Nne, just pack your load run go one man house, that's all. grin
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
grin grin grin chai! That man says he is going nowhere till he sees his grand kids.. you dey fear retired military man? grin you have craze I swear. Missed you here cheesy
Truckpusher:
I tok am.

Na bro you dey call me now abi.

Oya come and propose to me , but you'll have to kill your father first.
That guy looks too expensive for me . grin
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Truckpusher(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
missgray:
grin grin grin chai! That man says he is going nowhere till he sees his grand kids.. you have craze I swear. Missed you here cheesy
Liar, what exactly did you miss me about me .

Say the truth and I'll bring in someone to propose to you on NL . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

oh she needs to lose some fat btw,congrats to them
look at the way this one is hitting on a fellow woman due to weight....is it ur business....or do u think being slim equals being healthy.;or is her guy complaining,like seriously people come in all shapes and sizes and they are beautiful,for petes sake ur fellow woman is having a great day and about to have a chnage in life and this is all u could come up with...smh.....its people like this that causes low self esteem to some people,and give nl guys the ability to yab women the more.......if we find out now,it may be just one ugly muthafucka behind the moniker ....mstweeew!

2 Likes

Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
undecided all those your agbero friends wey no reach half yard. Thanks I will pass tongue am looking for 100% husband material fabric cheesy
Truckpusher:
Liar, what exactly did you miss me about me .

Say the truth and I'll bring in someone to propose to you on NL . cheesy
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Truckpusher(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
missgray:
undecided all those your agbero friends wey no reach half yard. Thanks I will pass tongue am looking for 100% husband material fabric cheesy
But you were moping at them like monkey wey see banana. grin
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by misspicy(f): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
look at the way this one is hitting on a fellow woman due to weight....is it ur business....or do u think being slim equals being healthy.;or is her guy complaining,like seriously people come in all shapes and sizes and they are beautiful,for petes sake ur fellow woman is having a great day and about to have a chnage in life and this is all u could come up with...smh.....its people like this that causes low self esteem to some people,and give nl guys the ability to yab women the more.......if we find out now,it may be just one ugly muthafucka behind the moniker ....mstweeew!
and you want to die on my comment because?.....oh i get it hit a raw nerve you are fat too grin

better loose some weight before you die of high BP....awon iya apati tongue
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Truckpusher(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

and you want to die on my comment because?.....oh i get it hit a raw nerve you are fat too grin

better loose some weight before you die of high BP....awon iya apati tongue
Damn!

Easy please , I have a friend that goes after orobos with all seriousness. grin

1 Like

Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy when and where?
Truckpusher:
But you were moping at them like monkey wey see banana. grin
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Truckpusher(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
missgray:
cheesy cheesy when and where?
That day you pee on my bed. grin
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
grin I dnt know what you are talking about young man cheesy
Truckpusher:
That day you pee on my bed. grin
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by AngryNigerian(m): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Congratz to them ooo....

Still designing & scripting how i'll do mine...

...& no-one even noticed the melancholic table girl in the first picture, biting her nail like, "Oooo! why would this couple choose today to torment my singlehood?"
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Margauxluv(f): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Kolade354:
you've been noticed Puta

Shurup undecided undecided
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by misspicy(f): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Damn!

Easy please , I have a friend that goes after orobos with all seriousness. grin
i hope he will be available with the orobos when the problems associated with orobo starts....besides i didnt condemn d lady i only adviced her and anoda orobo just comr from nowhere....mtchwwww,dem no go hear naw
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by QueenEdna(f): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=40015289]Who will propose to a stingy girl like you? angry[/quote) who is this one undecided
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by itstpia8: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
now we know the name of the girlfriend.

what's the name of the boyfriend?
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
The lady in the first photo, though grin grin..

Congratulations to them kiss..
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
czarr:
Warris dis undecided

Why cant niccurs just propose at home,like

"Mehn babe this your food sweet ooo,OK I will marry you,no fear"
LMAO grin grin Are you for real angry?
Re: Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you can propose to him cheesy #ItsAllowed

angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University / Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics / Photo:comic Actor , Afonja Olaniyi Aka Sanyeri Wed Omolara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.