Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference (12880 Views)

5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Ladies Do You Prefer Fair Or Dark Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
damilareoye:
don't get me wrong.
I was using that to describe him "liking" slim pretty girls which was clearly written by you that he saw that in you.

Okk
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
Drfinn:
OP, I have to be straight with you. A man is attracted by sight. Every man has a so-called 'fantasy woman'. A certain lady that has not only the inner beauty but physical features he craves. Of no fault of yours this man finds that woman in you. You talked about how you guys discuss on varied issues. Obviously, your intelligent and that's attractive.

At it stands now your friendship has crossed boundary. Emotions are strongly involved. Though you claim you don't have feelings from him. Your posts may indicate otherwise. Though you may not have now, I see it developing in the nearest future. These things take time. The more time it takes the deeper the feelings it inspires. This is the time for sober reflection on your part. What do you really want?

Yes, both of have a deep connection but it has gone beyond the platonic phase. I must commend yourself restraint. Few ladies would have acted decently as you have done so far. However, you must do more! You have to end this relationship! Yes, that's what you must do. Cut all ties from him. Don't make the mistake of trying to seat him down and talk him out of his feelings. It's futile.

Take some time off. Ignore his calls. Avoid at all cost contacts with him. And if you both bump into each other make it brief and simple. Maintain your civility as you have always done. Hopefully, once your out of the picture his fantasy will gradually fade away. Keep your head up.

Who is dis guy wink ....are you married smiley...

cheesy cheesy....jst saying thank you. Ur comment is on point
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
Drfinn:
OP, I have to be straight with you. A man is attracted by sight. Every man has a so-called 'fantasy woman'. A certain lady that has not only the inner beauty but physical features he craves. Of no fault of yours this man finds that woman in you. You talked about how you guys discuss on varied issues. Obviously, your intelligent and that's attractive.

At it stands now your friendship has crossed boundary. Emotions are strongly involved. Though you claim you don't have feelings from him. Your posts may indicate otherwise. Though you may not have now, I see it developing in the nearest future. These things take time. The more time it takes the deeper the feelings it inspires. This is the time for sober reflection on your part. What do you really want?

Yes, both of have a deep connection but it has gone beyond the platonic phase. I must commend yourself restraint. Few ladies would have acted decently as you have done so far. However, you must do more! You have to end this relationship! Yes, that's what you must do. Cut all ties from him. Don't make the mistake of trying to seat him down and talk him out of his feelings. It's futile.

Take some time off. Ignore his calls. Avoid at all cost contacts with him. And if you both bump into each other make it brief and simple. Maintain your civility as you have always done. Hopefully, once your out of the picture his fantasy will gradually fade away. Keep your head up.

Who is dis guy wink ....are you married? smiley...I hope u are not pls don't be grin

cheesy cheesy....jst saying thank you. Ur comment is on point
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Drfinn: 12:04am On Nov 15, 2015
Zaragirl, am glad you found my contribution helpful. Should you need further advice on this issue kindly contact me.

I saw a touching movie earlier today. A decent lady with a promising future, married to an old fashioned but loving young man got lured by some rich dude.

She ended up not only destroying her marriage and career. She contracted HIV. The Apple always looks irresistible but once eaten it goes sour.

I believe you have a bright future ahead of you. Don't mortgage it. Keep faith. The right guy will locate you not some confused married man.

4 Likes

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 15, 2015
Drfinn:
Zaragirl, am glad you found my contribution helpful. Should you need further advice on this issue kindly contact me.

I saw a touching movie earlier today. A decent lady with a promising future, married to an old fashioned but loving young man got lured by some rich dude.

She ended up not only destroying her marriage and career. She contracted HIV. The Apple always looks irresistible but once eaten it goes sour.

I believe you have a bright future ahead of you. Don't mortgage it. Keep faith. The right guy will locate you not some confused married man.

Thnx dear...y do I feel dat movie u watched is a "mount zion movie" trust my people dem no dey carry lol...I could be wrong...thnx all d same...It kinda amazing wen I told God I needed a best friend, a mentor, cos I needed some motivation is some part of my life and @ some point confused dat was wen he came alone...I was happy he was God sent cos @ first he was jst evrything I wanted, he encourages me, he motivates me, am someone crazy for education and knowledge he also gives room for dat...like we study together and I throw questions @ him even @ mid night...I was happy I found him plus I was happy he was married cos I knw no matter wat I cnt hav a crush on a married...I wanted someone mature, someone married becauseif I do a single guy instead of him being my friend, motivator etc he will become a lover lol I might start crushing on him most esp wen he is intelligent jst like dis married man because it's difficult to get a single guy dat share the same line of vision and purpose so I wanted to keep it low...plus dis days pre-marital sex is a prove of love in a relatnship and am a very strong supporter of "NO SEX" relatnship so I didn't want a single guy to cum alone...I jst wanted to stay single so as not to mess up myself in the "so called relatnship " so I prayed for a married man or an elderly person dat I see as a mentor...but now I don't understand any...dis doesn't seem like God sent...

Am not always lucky with married men...we became friends and dey want something.gosh! Tiring embarassed

3 Likes

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Drfinn: 12:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Zaragirl, I may not fully understand your disappointment at the turn of events with this married man. However, know that whatever happened is for a reason. Am thrilled you cherish education and knowledge. That explains the attraction between you and this man. Like I said initially it's no fault of yours neither his.

I understand your frustration as regards maintaining platonic relationships with single guys. No matter how civil you both might try to be, emotions will set in. Opposites attract you. More so when it involves shared values and beliefs. There are still sensible young men out there. Hopefully, you will meet one soonest.

You need some time to clear your head. You may think your prayer went unanswered. But be rest assured God is bringing someone that will be a friend, counselor, mentor, motivator etc your way. He never takes his eyes off those who look to him for help. He allowed this for a reason. Pick the lesson and move on.

The movie isn't Nigerian. It's Tyler Perry's Temptation Confessions of a marriage counselor. It was quite educative. On a lighter note, you should be resting your head now . lol! Goodmorning. HAPI Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 15, 2015
zaragal:

Thnx am not a idiiot..

I didn't call you an id.iot.
The guy obviosuly is irresponsible. He should not have gotten close to you. My problem with you was that you believed the lie he told you.

He can give you the world yet he might not love you like you have assumed. Think deeply about this and ask yourself what type of man would maintain a relationship with a slim fair lady knowing that she id his weakness. Also, The title of your thread suggested to me that you are making excuses for him like the attraction he has for you is not his fault, probably it wouldn't have happened if he had married a slim lady. I believe you might likely end up with him(Yes, you will because you feel bad for the choice he has made) . Don't you think that it is very convenient of him to have gotten married to not just a dark lady, a chubby one tooshocked undecided. Ask yourself what type of man would marry a woman who is a complete opposite of what he likes in a woman, don't you think that is unfair and cruel on the poor lady?
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Drfinn:
Zaragirl, I may not fully understand your disappointment at the turn of events with this married man. However, know that whatever happened is for a reason. Am thrilled you cherish education and knowledge. That explains the attraction between you and this man. Like I said initially it's no fault of yours neither his.

I understand your frustration as regards maintaining platonic relationships with single guys. No matter how civil you both might try to be, emotions will set in. Opposites attract you. More so when it involves shared values and beliefs. There are still sensible young men out there. Hopefully, you will meet one soonest.

You need some time to clear your head. You may think your prayer went unanswered. But be rest assured God is bringing someone that will be a friend, counselor, mentor, motivator etc your way. He never takes his eyes off those who look to him for help. He allowed this for a reason. Pick the lesson and move on.

The movie isn't Nigerian. It's Tyler Perry's Temptation Confessions of a marriage counselor. It was quite educative. On a lighter note, you should be resting your head now . lol! Goodmorning. HAPI Sunday.

It is his fault.

If he cared for his marriage and his wife, he would have created a boundaryundecided

1 Like

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by itstpia8: 1:08am On Nov 15, 2015
zaragal:
Hi nairalanders,

Am in a mess kinda, I always try to tell guys to marry people dey are attracted to physically, not jst the character etc if you. Like slim fair and pretty ladies or a dark or chubby ones whether figure 8 or 1 pls marry your preference not to marry the opposite and cheat

I discovered he likes slim fair pretty ladies so he told me he liked me a lot I took dat to be a compliment. I got to see the picture of his wife she was a chubby dark lady the complete inverse of his attraction.

aunty, men will say anything if they are trying to bed a woman.

when he's done with you, the next in line may be a dark chubby or dark slim or light chubby or another light slim and he'll tell her/them whatever is needed to get them to believe he's not a womanizer.

if you like, don't find your own man, keep opening d.umb threads here.
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Youngpo413: 6:18am On Nov 15, 2015
spicy244:

I can see that its in you
lol,I no be peak milk o...happy sunday.
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Youngpo413: 6:18am On Nov 15, 2015
spicy244:

I can see that its in you
lol,I no peak milk o...happy sunday.
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by femi4: 6:27am On Nov 15, 2015
zaragal:
Hi nairalanders,

Am in a mess kinda, I always try to tell guys to marry people dey are attracted to physically, not jst the character etc if you. Like slim fair and pretty ladies or a dark or chubby ones whether figure 8 or 1 pls marry your preference not to marry the opposite and cheat

I recently got close to a good friend of mine who is married, I see him beyond my frnd I see him as a mentor, a best friend name it! But not anything ungodly cos have registered in my heart dat dis man is married and I so locked off my feelings and focus on being friends, I like him a lot but love was far from it.

Myself and dis dude got close, another reason why I got close to him was because he was extremely intelligent and he motivate me and advises me, career, etc so I hold him in high esteem. As we got closer I discovered he likes slim fair pretty ladies so he told me he liked me a lot I took dat to be a compliment. I got to see the picture of his wife she was a chubby dark lady the complete inverse of his attraction. He married the lady because she was very intelligent and she was a woman of God.

Our friendship has got really close and I got use to him, I like him cos each tym we are together it's always memorable (no strings pls) so we enjoy moment cos we talk abt books and other stuffs funny experience too but now things has gone out of hand I think he grow feelings for me, I knew dis a while ago but I felt he will outgrow it but dats not happening, he calls too often dat my mum gets to wonder if I hav now a boyfriend lol

We had a misunderstanding yesterday and I got mad and walked out cos he was shouting, and I was beginning to feel embarrassed because we were on the road. So I walked out and didn't pick his numerous calls afterwards he called and called till midnight, through early morning again and pleaded with text msg and said he loves me shocked...I didn't respond because am confused, I like him and I need him but he is a married man and he is having a silly crush on me, should I just leave him or talk him out of his feelings

NB he also teaches me and assist me in the subjects I find challenging. Pls romancelanders wat do u advise #no bashing pls
You can't need a married man or get so attached to him and you think some feelings won't develop.

If you really want to be motivated academically, look out for your female course mate that are brilliant. Get close to them, let them motivate and help you.

This goes beyond the shape of his wife, we men can give you 1001 excuses why you should allow us to have sex with you
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by ipledge10(m): 6:27am On Nov 15, 2015
halfrica:

First dont push him away please if he doesnt date u he wud go for anoda girl he is showing signs of infidelity if u really care for him help him save his marriage
Please

pick his call after listening to wat he has to say ....

Watever he says write them down

Send him a text of all of wat he has said den pop the question if sumone ever said dis to ur wife ow wud u feel ur reactions nd all

U av to let him kno dat he is bou to cheat on sumone he has deprived youthful life from

Let him realise he left a woman at home not an object of desire bt a companion if he doesnt listen i wud try nd tink of wat to do!!!! Ok
you are inexperience ..the best thing is to push him off

1 Like

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by femi4: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2015
halfrica:

Ma keh?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

M way younger than u think
But if he doesnt change let me kno i wud tell u d game planner

We gona shot put him into his marriage bck ok wink
Then, you must be living with your grandmother.
Though the best thing is to push him off

1 Like

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Bonethugss: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2015
No offence intended, but from your post you seem to have fallen for him. Or maybe you are just fond of him. The truth is that the more time you spend with someone of the opposite sex, the more the laws of attraction take place.
I would recommend you keep your distance, find another tutor.
It is never ideal to get too close to a married man, the brain works funny, soon you will get emotionally attached (if you aren't already).

In other news @DrFinn pls are you married, if no... Hmmm that would be interesting... grin
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2015
ipledge10:
you are inexperience ..the best thing is to push him off

Push him off

She cant push him off

The man has showned a sign he is ready to cheat on d wife so even if op push him away he wud cheat wit anoda lady
Once a man can start developing feelins for anoda woman it takes d grace of God to stop

All am saying his she shdnt push him off she can as well save his marriage

Why u humans self centered so its bad again to help save ones marriage ??

so op shd push him away wil dat stop him from cheatin on his wife with anoda entire lady??
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by qhutetomsel(f): 7:26am On Nov 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
keep deceiving yourself....a leopard doesn't change its spot,ashawo too,you are an ashawo and will forever remain so.
excuse me did u read d part she said he was her tutor, nd d guy was d one making advances.. why can't we blame d guy who obviously has a woman at home. calling her degrading names is uncalled for..

2 Likes

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Youngpo413: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2015
qhutetomsel:
excuse me did u read d part she said he was her tutor, nd d guy was d one making advances.. why can't we blame d guy who obviously has a woman at home. calling her degrading names is uncalled for..
my apologies.
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 15, 2015
Drfinn:

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 15, 2015
Drfinn:

Thnx a million
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2015
Bonethugss:
No offence intended, but from your post you seem to have fallen for him. Or maybe you are just fond of him. The truth is that the more time you spend with someone of the opposite sex, the more the laws of attraction take place.
I would recommend you keep your distance, find another tutor.
It is never ideal to get too close to a married man, the brain works funny, soon you will get emotionally attached (if you aren't already).

In other news @DrFinn pls are you married, if no... Hmmm that would be interesting... grin
Thnx haven't talked to him...have kept my distance ever since...still haven't picked his calls

1 Like

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by spicy244(f): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
lol,I no be peak milk o...happy sunday.

Wish u same....
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2015
u too na runz girl jor cool why all these comments... the man is married is enough reason to stay off him... what does he teach u that another person cant teach you? have u ever heard of T.T before? (Teaching to Touching).
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2015
noblemails:
u too na runz girl jor cool why all these comments... the man is married is enough reason to stay off him... what does he teach u that another person cant teach you? have u ever heard of T.T before? (Teaching to Touching).

Get some sense jare...it's early Sunday morning undecided
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by ipledge10(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2015
halfrica:

Push him off

She cant push him off

The man has showned a sign he is ready to cheat on d wife so even if op push him away he wud cheat wit anoda lady
Once a man can start developing feelins for anoda woman it takes d grace of God to stop

All am saying his she shdnt push him off she can as well save his marriage

Why u humans self centered so its bad again to help save ones marriage ??

so op shd push him away wil dat stop him from cheatin on his wife with anoda entire lady??
she should be more concerned about herself...I don't trust d op if she doesn't stop seeing him
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2015
ipledge10:
she should be more concerned about herself...I don't trust d op if she doesn't stop seeing him

Hmmmm...Wat language do I speak so u cn understand have stopped seeing him
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2015
halfrica:
Remember his wife was once slim
If u can put ur sef in d woman's shoes Then u anoda babe if u can take it as a married woman
babe carry on karma wud do unto u wat u do unto others
This one would be fat... bet!
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2015
jmoore:
You need advice, huh?
Married man, huh?
Do you still need advice?

This one get sense. 50/100
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2015
zaragal:
Cc Lalasticlala....Wat do u think?? smiley

Lala no Geh ur time >_<
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2015
pinceprinz:

Lala no Geh ur time >_<

Mtcheeeewwww.... undecided..gerrahere
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
you are pathetic,I mean you are playing with fire,what goes around comes around,keep living in denial,shameless b!tch.

This one had a bad night... bet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help / If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? / The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.