Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,268 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference (12882 Views)

5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Ladies Do You Prefer Fair Or Dark Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 18, 2015
AVRecruit:

zaragal u sound decent. I will pray to God and u will locate me by the same fire that started MFM! please send me ur bbm pin.

Am sooorry u deal in human hair??
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by CassaBooBoo(f): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2015
Wow!!! I kinda feel your plight on this one Bae....Pick his calls, set the records straight!!! tell him to channel that love and affection to his wife!!! That you don't want such from him...You see him as a friend and a mentor only!!! Married Men lie a lot ooo!!! They give u gist like" I married her cos I was getting old and I wanted to settle down asap..." how I wish I had met you way back and all that crap!!! All they want is the kitten!! it gets me angry when I see married men cheating...Make him understand you don't wanna loose your friendship with him...Make him see reason why he shouldn't cheat on his wife no matter what!!!and if he's not letting Go, Free him...Cos you cannot change him...if you try and stay to change him, you will get entangled in his Web!!! then words like " had I know starts coming outta your mouth ooo!!!! Stand on your grounds!!! The Lord is your muscle grin

1 Like

Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by CassaBooBoo(f): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
it is you that needs deliverance from your slutty nature trying to seduce a married man,why do you find it difficult to get yours?shameless intruder.

Guy you calm down naaa!!!! She's not dating the married man!!!! They are just friends...except you are saying it's wrong to be friends with a married guy!!!! stop the insults and just give advice if you have any!!! You look matured, please sound matured!!!! undecided
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by CassaBooBoo(f): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
just leave Obi out of this,I don't exchange words with guys cos I know their worth,just face me alone...ashawo kobo kobo.

Oga calm down naaa!!! What's with all these insults now!!! She never said they were dating...they are just friends!!! except you are saying she shouldn't be friends with married guys...You look matured, please sound matured!!! if you have any advice share it here...if you don't stop the insults!!! and please do not insult me oooo!!!!
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Youngpo413: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2015
CassaBooBoo:

Oga calm down naaa!!! What's with all these insults now!!! She never said they were dating...they are just friends!!! except you are saying she shouldn't be friends with married guys...You look matured, please sound matured!!! if you have any advice share it here...if you don't stop the insults!!! and please do not insult me oooo!!!!
check date...and don't quote me again,if not you will regret it.
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by CassaBooBoo(f): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
check date...and don't quote me again,if not you will regret it.

God bless you!!!!
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by pet4ril(f): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2015
zaragal:

Only ur comments make sense so far...wat should I do, hav still not pick his calls.....should I push him off??...am not dating him or planning to, I don't have any intention of going house with a married mand
if you have not been close to the wife beforeand you don't want to loose the friendship you guya are having together , make friend with the wife and let most of your hang outs be in his house. With that he will see you more as a family friend if he's a man that reason with his brain not his joystick and will be ashamed to ask you out
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2015
pet4ril:
if you have not been close to the wife beforeand you don't want to loose the friendship you guya are having together , make friend with the wife and let most of your hang outs be in his house. With that he will see you more as a family friend if he's a man that reason with his brain not his joystick and will be ashamed to ask you out

kiss....we aren't friends anymore although he is still pestering
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Youngpo413: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2015
CassaBooBoo:

God bless you!!!!
I'm sorry
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by pet4ril(f): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2015
zaragal:

kiss....we aren't friends anymore although he is still pestering
its childish for you to cut him off with the numerous things you said you guys have been through... My dear. There are many ways to let a guy love turns to likeness for you...... Try talk more about hia wife in his presence, visit the family house more than you visit only him....... I have married guys that i lijed and has asked me out in the past, but we are still friends till date because of the way i handled the whole thing..... When it comes to ladies dear, some guys think with their dick not brain
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by CassaBooBoo(f): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
I'm sorry

It's Aiite dear...just stay safe!!! would love to say something to you now but am scared maybe you will beat me ooo lolz!!!

Have a splendid day...
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2015
Thnx galfriend....u are all the best...following ur comments enthusiastically.....I really need a break from MEN I mean from all aspects both married or something...I think I might have just been associating myself with the wrong kinds of pple. Am too different and complicated to be identified with common and shallow folks..thnx Ave taken a break

Nairaland has been my friend in a while now, seems am becoming an addict...very unhealthy but benefit is no heart break or married folks issues cheesy cheesy
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by danton(m): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2015
itstpia8:
why dont you have a boyfriend though?

you are spending your youth running around married men?

or how old are you?

wait until the wife takes your matter to the nearest spiritualist. Then you'll come and open thread asking why she didn't face her husband instead of you.
the time you are spending with a married man is too much, try to limit it or have a clone bf with you to rearrange his mirage unless you are an actress in the plot........ A mere reading your plot has confirm that you are into him....
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Youngpo413: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2015
CassaBooBoo:

It's Aiite dear...just stay safe!!! would love to say something to you now but am scared maybe you will beat me ooo lolz!!!

Have a splendid day...
Thanks.
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by vislabraye(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2015
zaragal:
Hi nairalanders,

Am in a mess kinda, I always try to tell guys to marry people dey are attracted to physically, not jst the character etc if you. Like slim fair and pretty ladies or a dark or chubby ones whether figure 8 or 1 pls marry your preference not to marry the opposite and cheat

I recently got close to a good friend of mine who is married, I see him beyond my frnd I see him as a mentor, a best friend name it! But not anything ungodly cos have registered in my heart dat dis man is married and I so locked off my feelings and focus on being friends, I like him a lot but love was far from it.

Myself and dis dude got close, another reason why I got close to him was because he was extremely intelligent and he motivate me and advises me, career, etc so I hold him in high esteem. As we got closer I discovered he likes slim fair pretty ladies so he told me he liked me a lot I took dat to be a compliment. I got to see the picture of his wife she was a chubby dark lady the complete inverse of his attraction. He married the lady because she was very intelligent and she was a woman of God.

Our friendship has got really close and I got use to him, I like him cos each tym we are together it's always memorable (no strings pls) so we enjoy moment cos we talk abt books and other stuffs funny experience too but now things has gone out of hand I think he grow feelings for me, I knew dis a while ago but I felt he will outgrow it but dats not happening, he calls too often dat my mum gets to wonder if I hav now a boyfriend lol

We had a misunderstanding yesterday and I got mad and walked out cos he was shouting, and I was beginning to feel embarrassed because we were on the road. So I walked out and didn't pick his numerous calls afterwards he called and called till midnight, through early morning again and pleaded with text msg and said he loves me shocked...I didn't respond because am confused, I like him and I need him but he is a married man and he is having a silly crush on me, should I just leave him or talk him out of his feelings

NB he also teaches me and assist me in the subjects I find challenging. Pls romancelanders wat do u advise #no bashing pls

Hmmm. So you think that he is not enjoying his marriage cos he finds tall and slim lady attractive as he claims. Abeg forget story joor. Even if he is married to a tall and slim lady, he may still want to shag a robust lady.
I personally love tall and slim ladies (not lekpa O ) but I will look 2ce if a lady with a big attractive booty or boobs walks pass me. cheesy . No blame me Oh. My advise just as people have been saying, is to get yourself a bf. I'm sure you sef are attracted to the guy but what is holding you back is your conscience.
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
vislabraye:

Hmmm. So you think that he is not enjoying his marriage cos he finds tall and slim lady attractive as he claims. Abeg forget story joor. Even if he is married to a tall and slim lady, he may still want to shag a robust lady.
I personally love tall and slim ladies (not lekpa O ) but I will look 2ce if a lady with a big attractive booty or boobs walks pass me. cheesy . No blame me Oh. My advise just as people have been saying, is to get yourself a bf. I'm sure you sef are attracted to the guy but what is holding you back is your conscience.

Let's leave bf abeg....thnx for ur advice
Re: If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference by EcoBlitz(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
itstpia8:
why dont you have a boyfriend though?

you are spending your youth running around married men?

or how old are you?

wait until the wife takes your matter to the nearest spiritualist. Then you'll come and open thread asking why she didnt face her husband instead of you.

This shit was hilarious grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) / Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women / Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.