Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; (40190 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Seculent: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Adanna28:

For once you and I agree on something Lol kiss Thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it smiley
smileysmileysmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
dukeolumde:

Ok cool. Adi mu nma. Ema nna ibu Alobam... grin grin
Ahuru ngi anya.. kiss

Ahuru ngi anya nkem kiss beautiful soul you are. xo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by osca998: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
T his is why I don't support long term relationship. May be the reason she wants to keep up is cause she has put all her hope in that relationship and cannot go back cause she must have left other possible relationship to make this one work. But all the same, I wouldn't advice or even want to stay with a guy cause he pity me
Discuss it with her and pray over it
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Adanna28:

Ahuru ngi anya nkem kiss beautiful soul you are. xo

kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by oluamid(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
anumide:

honey, hate is such a strong word.
BTW, if you will tell the break up story, do it correctly. you were too broke to buy airtime.

"Too broke to buy airtime". Haha, Classic!

Funny cos you don't even know who I was referencing.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by anumide(f): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
oluamid:

"Too broke to buy airtime". Haha, Classic!

Funny cos you don't even know who I was referencing.
baby as long as it is you, airtime was the issue. how was your day? tongue
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by anumide(f): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
all this breakup talk can depress person walahi. lemme gerrout of here. whatever you do op, don't listen to Adele. she go just frustrate you. #okbye
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by oluamid(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
anumide:

baby as long as it is you, airtime was the issue. how was your day? tongue

Don't be so sure.

My day has been a bit hectic. Yours?
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by anumide(f): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
oluamid:

Don't be so sure.
My day has been a bit hectic. Yours?
relaxing. had friends over.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by oluamid(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
anumide:

relaxing. had friends over.

I sure hope you haven't been listening to Adele. Yeye woman that lady.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by yanabasee(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
anumide:

wrong!
they should both learn to deal with it, hurt, heal and become whole again on their own before dragging someone else into their lives. if not, he will end up making making the new girl miserable. I once dated someone whose story was just like op's. mehn, it was the worst ten months of my life and the biggest mistake I have ever made. (and I have made a lot of them).

Is comprehension an issue?

OP stated categorically that he and the girl had sat over it and yet it doesn't work out... They're not hurt... They've had different views about things and so..it doesn't just work out for them...

Look... He didn't say he wants to handle the situation! You don't actually know what he's passing through, why advice him to deal with the hurt? Do you know if the girl in question is an ardent slut or some promiscuous free giver...and the dude can't withstand it...?

You shld read and digest what u read properly! I gave that advise becoz I didn't see anywhere he stated tht he wants to reunite... He begged for advise on how he'd breakup with her and I stated my view and you gather some fake balls to say it's wrong! grin do u smoke weed?

And sorry if you got entangled with a mental deranged dude...that's nanaf my effing beeniz! Capisce?
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by anumide(f): 12:18am On Nov 16, 2015
yanabasee:

Is comprehension an issue?

OP stated categorically that he and the girl had sat over it and yet it doesn't work out... They're not hurt... They've had different views about things and so..it doesn't just work out for them...

Look... He didn't say he wants to handle the situation! You don't actually know what he's passing through, why advice him to deal with the hurt? Do you know if the girl in question is an ardent slut or some promiscuous free giver...and the dude can't withstand it...?

You shld read and digest what u read properly! I gave that advise becoz I didn't see anywhere he stated tht he wants to reunite... He begged for advise on how he'd breakup with her and I stated my view and you gather some fake balls to say it's wrong! grin do u smoke weed?

And sorry if you got entangled with a mental deranged dude...that's nanaf my effing beeniz! Capisce?

Wetin you dey talk? see as you're jamming everything together. sleep biko,you need rest. Pele o.
BTW, he is not mentally deranged. judging from your write up, he should be your psychiatrist sef
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by anumide(f): 12:20am On Nov 16, 2015
oluamid:

I sure hope you haven't been listening to Adele. Yeye woman that lady.
there's one yanabasee above, he needs help. please assist him.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by oluamid(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2015
anumide:

Sorry, I don't get into muddy fights. Fight your own wars tongue tongue grin.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by obiageligraced(f): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2015
Mindfulness:

You can go back there.

Exactly...OP u guys should really work it out....if u cannot cope with challenges like dis in relationship, how would u cope with marriage(of which maybe @ a point, u will be tired of ure spouse), since she did not Cheat on u or smething like that.....try and make the r/ship work out...coz the devil u know is beta than d angel..#my opinion sha#
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by poik(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
dovetark:
We've dated officially for over 3 years, I have to admit she's a nice girl when her heart is in it, but certain events have occurred which has left a once blissful relationship sour. Prior to the series of events that have brought us to this point, I used to feel like a superhuman with her in my life (for real I could do anything I set my mind to do and succeed), but all that has changed... Life happened!!! We've both been hit by series of events that have adjusted our perspective on how we view life which has undoubtedly affected us. Since the beginning of this year, we've been on a free fall with our emotions. We've not had intense quarrels neither have we had intense passion being together of late (I admit, they both spice up a relationship) and we have grossly neglected each others feelings. We both played our roles in getting to where we are now, I feel the door closing in fast on us and I can't stand this flip-flop of emotions involved.

We've tried taking a break and that didn't work, I have suggested severally that we just remain friends and end the relationship but I really don't know why she doesn't agree to that. We can't just stand each others bullshit anymore but still a part of us wants it to go back to how it used to be I guess that's the reason we've been hanging on.

I am not here to cry over spilled milk, rather, I am here to seek advice on how I would successful end this relationship without it having profound effects on my psychology and emotions while maintaining optimum productivity as an individual. Please your comments are needed and appreciated. Thank you Nairaland.

Please don't just read, I need your suggestions.

This is what happens when people date, as exclusively frowned at by the Scriptures.
Bottom line: you are both fed up but can't man up to admit it.
Break the ice. Tell her its over. This is what you want, for your own reasons. Whether she agrees or no is another matter. She will come around soon.

Get into a focused relationship that will lead somewhere, like marriage.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by yanabasee(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
anumide:

Wetin you dey talk? see as you're jamming everything together. sleep biko,you need rest. Pele o.
BTW, he is not mentally deranged. judging from your write up, he should be your psychiatrist sef

You don't sound intelligent...

I'll excuse your ignorance!

Smh for lagoz girls... Always stupiid...
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by yanabasee(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
anumide:

You don't have to mention me when chattin with your boyfriends... I'm not in your league of nitwits...
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by anumide(f): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
oluamid:

bad boy. tongue
oluamid:

bad boy.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by anumide(f): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
yanabasee:

You don't sound intelligent...

I'll excuse your ignorance!

Smh for lagoz girls... Always stupiid...
stop taking out your frustration on me, ode oshi.
BTW blockhead, I am not a Lagos girl, and it is all of your female relations that are stupiid.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by oluamid(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
yanabasee:

You don't have to mention me when chattin with your boyfriends... I'm not in your league of nitwits...

Nitwits? Duuuuuuuuude! That's mudslinging.

But, lemme be the Buddah and let peace reign.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by yanabasee(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
anumide:

stop taking out your frustration on me, ode oshi.
BTW blockhead, I am not a Lagos girl, and it is all of your female relations that are stupiid.

You're not just stupiid... You're sentimentally stupiid and local.... I should have known!
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by anumide(f): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
yanabasee:

You're not just stupiid... You're sentimentally stupiid and local.... I should have known!
classless, useless, senseless, shameless, witless pig. it took you 12 hours to look up the meaning of sentimentally?
what a pity.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by yanabasee(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
anumide:

classless, useless, senseless, shameless, witless pig. it took you 12 hours to look up the meaning of sentimentally?
what a pity.

You're so ugly... Damn!

You poverty stricken bastard....I don't rush to reply ugly dark-skinny things like you!...

You look like your local masquerade... Why wouldn't guys swerve after meeting with a thing like you!

I'd let you rant ur sorrow out! Miss ugly!

And pigs are better off some ugly humans like you!
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by anumide(f): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
yanabasee:

You're so ugly... Damn!

You poverty stricken bastard....I don't rush to reply ugly dark-skinny things like you!...

You look like your local masquerade... Why wouldn't guys swerve after meeting with a thing like you!

I'd let you rant ur sorrow out! Miss ugly!

And pigs are better off some ugly humans like you!
Hahahahaha. lolzzzzz.
your brain ran out of ideas. so you had to analyze my picture to gather points. mumu.
this dark-skinny girl that looks like her local masquerade doesn't have self esteem/body-image issues.
find something else to say lowlife
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by yanabasee(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
anumide:

Hahahahaha. lolzzzzz.
your brain ran out of ideas. so you had to analyze my picture to gather points. mumu.
this dark-skinny girl that looks like her local masquerade doesn't have self esteem/body-image issues.
find something else to say lowlife

"Body-image issues" ... This is so becoz u're fvcking ugly that u can't even admire ur own self...

You're a Dirty gurL... Go take ur bath... You stink!
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by anumide(f): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
yanabasee:

"Body-image issues" ... This is so becoz u're fvcking ugly that u can't even admire ur own self...

You're a Dirty gurL... Go take ur bath... You stink!
chai!
the mumu can't even read properly. oma se o. person wey dey do you don die.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by yanabasee(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
anumide:

chai!
the mumu can't even read properly. oma se o. person wey dey do you don die.

This has always been your class of stupiidity!

I posted a comment making bold of a line and laying emphasis on it... And you inturn could not decipher my post...

Same way you originally misunderstood what the OP posted... You don't read and digest what you've read... You're too local and stupiid...

Stop quoting me... I've gained nothing bantering words with a local masquerade...

Ugly bastard, don't quote me again!...
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by anumide(f): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
yanabasee:

This has always been your class of stupiidity!

I posted a comment making bold of a line and laying emphasis on it... And you inturn could not decipher my post...

Same way you originally misunderstood what the OP posted... You don't read and digest what you've read... You're too local and stupiid...

Stop quoting me... I've gained nothing bantering words with a local masquerade...

Ugly bastard, don't quote me again!...
oya die. the local masquerade giving you nightmare has quoted you again. drink poison.
radarada.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by yanabasee(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
anumide:

oya die. the local masquerade giving you nightmare has quoted you again. drink poison.
radarada.

Indeed, you've been giving me nightmares.... I've been chased ample times by a local masquerade... STOP CHASING AFTER ME, I don't like you and I'm not single... Go away you devil... tongue
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by anumide(f): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
yanabasee:

Indeed, you've been giving me nightmares.... I've been chased ample times by a local masquerade... STOP CHASING AFTER ME, I don't like you and I'm not single... Go away you devil... tongue
who needs your ugly ass to be single? shior.
fix your life first, before you start feeling wanted.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by yanabasee(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
anumide:
who needs your ugly ass to be single? shior. fix your life first, before you start feeling wanted.
Sharap! You're tripping... Cheap thing!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.