Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; (40186 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by anumide(f): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2015
yanabasee:

Sharap! You're tripping... Cheap thing!
tripping naaani. oniranu.
testosterone won't allow you think straight. mtcheeew.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by yanabasee(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
anumide:
tripping naaani. oniranu. testosterone won't allow you think straight. mtcheeew.
Sharap!!.... Ugly sluttttt....
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2015
dovetark:

Well, well... Look who we have here, the brain behind my post making fp by calling on the gods in charge smiley Thanks a million. BTW I followed you and will appreciate a follow back from such genius.

To the subject matter, I feel sad for my story too cause I thought this will lead somewhere. Although the fact that we might not end up together doesn't necessarily mean the story won't have a happy ending, who knows? It could even be for the best as no man really knows what lies ahead of him. You are quite realistic, as hard as it may seem, we need to go down the road as that might be the only way we could appreciate each other better.

Thank you so much.

Just seeing this now....U're welcome.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by dovetark: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2015
anumide:
all this breakup talk can depress person walahi. lemme gerrout of here. whatever you do op, don't listen to Adele. she go just frustrate you. #okbye

Lol, Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.