Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? (3672 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by kstadaura: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
With the situation in town even if you are not rich, just dress well and be responsible you will get alot of attention from ladies and am not saying money should be the yardstick you decide wether to say yes or no.

But no girl want to suffer with that ladies have ever said no to a rich guy that wanted to date you,or can you say no?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by benedictnsi(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
If I hear........

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by powerfulsettingz: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Here to select
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Here to select
It's the money,not him,that attracted her before she say"yes"in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Bisjosh(f): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
yes

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Aitee1: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
kstadaura:
With the situation in town even if you are not rich, just dress well and be responsible you will get alot of attention from ladies and am not saying money should be the yardstick you decide wether to say yes or no.

But no girl want to suffer with that ladies have ever said no to a rich guy that wanted to date you,or can you say no?

Yes I have, any big deal

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Of course I have & the old gyser got me fired from my job.

He was a lawyer & old enough to be my dad, but that didn't seem to deter him. He wanted me bad tongue Which I found very creepy.

I was still in my teens, studying, but doing waitressing on my free time. I was working in this nice Greek themed restaurant with vines everywhere & stuff. This guy ran a law firm on the same block. He came in for breakfast everyday, which is how we met. I used to be assigned to his table & I didn't mind at 1st because he was very generous with tipping cheesy However things just got too weird for me with the way he was coming on to me, so I began refusing to be his server & they fired me. Without even caring about the explanation I gave them about why I was refusing. Ah well. I got an even better waitressing gig after that one & one without pervs going through mid-life crisis cool

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Depends. If money is the only thing he has, then it'll be a no no without any equivocation.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Spikkylee: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by omeizaowuda(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nice story, do you think there
is a possibility that the manager is aware of the harassment and just ignored it?

PunkyVeer:

He was a lawyer & old enough to be my dad, but that didn't seem to deter him. He wanted me bad tongue Which I found very creepy.

I was still in my teens, studying, but doing waitressing on my free time. I was working in this nice Greek themed restaurant with vines everywhere & stuff. This guy ran a law firm on the same block. He came in for breakfast everyday, which is how we met. I used to be assigned to his table & I didn't mind at 1st because he was very generous with tipping cheesy However things just got too weird for me with the way he was coming on to me, so I began refusing to be his server & they fired me. Without even caring about the explanation I gave them about why I was refusing. Ah well. I got an even better waitressing gig after that one & one without pervs going through mid-life crisis cool
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
so far the rich is not bastardly hug-lee, Methuselahly old or better still totally out of the ladies taste scroll, oh, they'll cheerily give in even if the reflection on the outside sings the ' I'm hard to get ' song.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
End time
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
omeizaowuda:
Nice story, do you think there
is a possibility that the manager is aware of the harassment and just ignored it?

Yes, they knew about it because I have told her (the food & beverage manager) of one instance where the same guy was being inappropriate but she brushed it off & still assigned me to his table because that's what he asked for I guess. "The customer is always right" policy I think had a lot to do with it. Plus race. I felt like they took sides because he was white just like them. Yup, they knew it alright but expected me to just take it I assume.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The guy probably came for breakfast because of U
Ur looks probably aided digestion tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I strongly believe @ the age you're now, a waded, grey haired but royal n regal, sweet n all-loving like my grandpa, comes along saying ' come on, roll wt me!' you wont yield!! ?
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by omeizaowuda(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
OK then, I thought as much. Cool you got a better job. Cheers

PunkyVeer:

Yes, they knew about it because I have told her (the food & beverage manager) of one instance where the same guy was being inappropriate but she brushed it off & still assigned me to his table because that's what he asked for I guess. "The customer is always right" policy I think had a lot to do with it. Plus race. I felt like they took sides because he was white just like them. Yup, they knew it alright but expected me to just take it I assume.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

The guy probably came for breakfast because of U
Ur looks probably aided digestion tongue

Lol, I don't know about that because he's been a regular
there, long before I came along.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
pinceprinz:

I strongly believe @ the age you're now, a waded, grey haired but royal n regal, sweet n all-loving like my grandpa, comes along saying ' come on, roll wt me!' you wont yield!! ?

I'd never date an old man. Don't care what his standing in life is. It's just not my thing. I like mine wrinkle-free, thanx tongue
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by octopusfreaky(f): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
yes,,he was a full-time player..
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Severally!! There some things money can't buy...e.g common sense, datz what those rich guys I turned down lack.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'd never date an old man. Don't care what his standing in life is. It's just not my thing. I like mine wrinkle-free, thanx tongue

hmm...

Stubborn as xpected. Your kinds full hin bedrooms waiting ... Too bad no vacancy, you'll have been taken as a +1 shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by anigbajumo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
make I park here read lies frm......

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by firstking01(m): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
@poster...i doubt if there is any. Btw, u'd see dem ladies flooding in here to claim "Miss Independent"
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
pinceprinz:

hmm...

Stubborn as xpected. Your kinds full hin bedrooms waiting ... Too bad no vacancy, you'll have been taken as a +1 shocked shocked

Mcheeeew. Whatever.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by anigbajumo(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Harbosede02:
Severally!! There some things money can't buy...e.g common sense, datz what those rich guys I turned down lack.

continue........
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Mcheeeew. Whatever.
hw dare u do mcheeew? na dog go eat dat ur lipstick infested mouth shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmm until then...
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by ClassCaptain(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
hooli:
End time
WT ?
.F
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rich or not so rich, i ain't getting married yet so that's not what I care about rn grin
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by theimmortals(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Harbosede02:
Yimu even this ugly One. How can he be rich and yet he don't have common sense? Abi money dey fall from heaven?
Gerraaraa here joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by theimmortals(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Rich or not so rich, i ain't getting married yet so that's not what I care about rn grin
so what do you care about? The akpako baa?
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
theimmortals:
Yimu even this ugly One. How can he be rich and yet he don't have common sense? Abi money dey fall from heaven?
Gerraaraa here joor
who is this one again?mtcheeeww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes / Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty / You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.