Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? (3673 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
OP, take this thread to another country's social forum, not a nigerian forum 'cos no nigerian lady, based in Nigeria, born of nigerian parents, eats nkwobi and ishiewu can say no to a HUNDREDnaire let alone a millionaire.undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Margauxluv(f): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
kstadaura:
With the situation in town even if you are not rich, just dress well and be responsible you will get alot of attention from ladies and am not saying money should be the yardstick you decide wether to say yes or no.

But no girl want to suffer with that ladies have ever said no to a rich guy that wanted to date you,or can you say no?

Yea
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by justmag(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Let the lies begin undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
theimmortals:
so what do you care about? The akpako baa?
Compatibility of coz grin
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'd never date an old man. Don't care what his standing in life is. It's just not my thing. I like mine wrinkle-free, thanx tongue

Not in Nigeria. Our girls like them loaded with plenty wrinkles. If they were in Ur shoes the man woulda gotten more than a meal

Ps: I know Ill get murdered for this but what the hell

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Uh...These kids saying Girls Can't do without money Are seriously deluded!

so...I'd say Yes to A Drug addict, A Dumb dull retaard Or A man with 7Wives because he has money? Are Y'all even listening to Your dumb selves? undecided lipsrsealed smh

Chemistry comes first Abeg..cool then, Money lerra...undecided

I can't believe Nigerians!!gringringrinundecided
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by firstking01(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
firstking01:
@poster...i doubt if there is any. Btw, u'd see dem ladies flooding in here to claim "Miss Independent"

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aha! Chemistry first then money lerra....so money is a constant in your equation. What is it with Naija babes and money anyway? Can't you have a relationship with a guy without him bankrolling your life??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by 2dice(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Of course I have & the old gyser got me fired from my job.

He was a lawyer & old enough to be my dad, but that didn't seem to deter him. He wanted me bad tongue Which I found very creepy.

I was still in my teens, studying, but doing waitressing on my free time. I was working in this nice Greek themed restaurant with vines everywhere & stuff. This guy ran a law firm on the same block. He came in for breakfast everyday, which is how we met. I used to be assigned to his table & I didn't mind at 1st because he was very generous with tipping cheesy However things just got too weird for me with the way he was coming on to me, so I began refusing to be his server & they fired me. Without even caring about the explanation I gave them about why I was refusing. Ah well. I got an even better waitressing gig after that one & one without pervs going through mid-life crisis cool
KEYWORD
He was very Generous with Tipping
Awwoof dey Ruin/Run belle grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by sneak3(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
OP why asking if cat has ever said no to fish??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yes, he was a lawyer in his late 30s and I was eighteen! Just nasty
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by kstadaura: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
sneak3:
OP why asking if cat has ever said no to fish??

If they hear you ehh,i will not hide you grin
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rainess:
Estharfabian:
Uh...These kids saying Girls Can't do without money Are seriously deluded!
so...I'd say Yes to A Drug addict, A Dumb dull retaard Or A man with 7Wives because he has money? Are Y'all even listening to Your dumb selves? undecided lipsrsealed smh
Chemistry comes first Abeg..cool then, Money lerra...undecided
I can't believe Nigerians!!gringringrinundecided
Margauxluv:

Yea
MrsPhyno:
Rich or not so rich, i ain't getting married yet so that's not what I care about rn grin
Harbosede02:
Severally!! There some things money can't buy...e.g common sense, datz what those rich guys I turned down lack.
octopusfreaky:
yes,,he was a full-time player..
I give you nairaland's top female liars. angry
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Margauxluv(f): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

I give you nairaland's top female liars. angry

U can kip ur award, shove it down Ur throat k tongue wink
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by judedwriter(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rainess:
WOW! shocked u seem to be a rare girl specie...I would like to meet. That's if its true though cheesy
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Margauxluv:

U can kip ur award, shove it down Ur throat k tongue wink
Yeah; shove a 12 inch d*ck down your over blowed throat, lying b*tch. sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Margauxluv(f): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Yeah; shove a 12 inch d*ck down your over blowed throat, lying b*tch. sad

shocked Fnks really
U r a true definition of A gentle Man.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Margauxluv:

shocked Fnks really U r a true definition of A gentle Man.
sad
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Emodeee: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
JustTara:
Depends. If money is the only thing he has, then it'll be a no no without any equivocation.

i like ur contribution.
So what other thing must he have?
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Mznaett: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Margauxluv(f): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Margauxluv:

Ya.
Ya?...sad....
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Margauxluv(f): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Ya?...sad....

Wat huh angry u r really gentle
U shd b happy ok Dats a complement
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Margauxluv:

Wat huh angry u r really gentle U shd b happy ok Dats a complement
So, should I say thank you, or give a complement back
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Margauxluv(f): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=EZEIGBO1OFIMO post=40061418]
So, should I say thank you, or give a complement back [

Dunno
Figure it out
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Margauxluv:
Dunno Figure it out
.... and I would figure it out how? sad
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Margauxluv(f): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
.... and I would figure it out how? sad

U ask too much questn now u shd go Nd sleep now
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Margauxluv:

U ask too much questn now u shd go Nd sleep now
. why should I sleep?. Do you even know if we are on the same time zone
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Margauxluv(f): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
why should I sleep?. Do you even know if we are on the same time zone

U so annoying sad
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Margauxluv:

U so annoying sad
how am I annoying?, when I am just asking innocent questions sad.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by missyadorable(f): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
he was a doctor,abt 40 yrs and I was 22..ehn?

I said a big NO!

And wanted to marry "sharp sharp" like no 2morrow

As I no dey for ancestral relationship/marriage!

I turned him down immediately,some girls would have taken advantage of his desperation to "chop" him and disappear.

Can somebody clap for me for being sincere enough?
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by kYjelly2: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Of course I have & the old gyser got me fired from my job.

He was a lawyer & old enough to be my dad, but that didn't seem to deter him. He wanted me bad tongue Which I found very creepy.

I was still in my teens, studying, but doing waitressing on my free time. I was working in this nice Greek themed restaurant with vines everywhere & stuff. This guy ran a law firm on the same block. He came in for breakfast everyday, which is how we met. I used to be assigned to his table & I didn't mind at 1st because he was very generous with tipping cheesy However things just got too weird for me with the way he was coming on to me, so I began refusing to be his server & they fired me. Without even caring about the explanation I gave them about why I was refusing. Ah well. I got an even better waitressing gig after that one & one without pervs going through mid-life crisis cool

hope u wont be looking for deek to suck wen ur midlife crisy start

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty / She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? / See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.