Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? (3699 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
kYjelly2:

hope u wont be looking for deek to suck wen ur midlife crisy start

I'd rather get a tongue ring & join a gang
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by kYjelly2: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

like a lesbian gang
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
kYjelly2:

like a lesbian gang

No, the kind that kicks your teeth in & stabs you.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by kYjelly2: 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, the kind that kicks your teeth in & stabs you.

bet dat is a lesbian gang na undecided
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by theimmortals(m): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Compatibility of coz grin
akpako follow naaa, that's the compatibility.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by theimmortals(m): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Harbosede02:
who is this one again?mtcheeeww
are you not Ugly?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Rich or not so rich, i ain't getting married yet so that's not what I care about rn grin

And NigeriaB on the other hand won't let us rest because of u He has a big CRUSH for u
while another guy has a big FANTA for u grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Baldeen(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
What am i doing hia??
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 16, 2015
dukeolumde:

And NigeriaB on the other hand won't let us rest because of u He has a big CRUSH for u
while another guy has a big FANTA for u grin grin grin grin
Well I have a big COKE for all of una so let's gather and drink together grin
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 16, 2015
Emodeee:

i like ur contribution.
So what other thing must he have?
We all have our personal standards. He has to reach at least 70% of all of my standards. And I want to be sure I'm reaching at least 70% of his also. It's a relationship, a one way access to sex and cash are not my top priorities.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Emodeee: 7:39am On Nov 16, 2015
JustTara:
We all have our personal standards. He has to reach at least 70% of all of my standards. And I want to be sure I'm reaching at least 70% of his also. It's a relationship, a one way access to sex and cash are not my top priorities.

what are ur standards? Outline them.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Well I have a big COKE for all of una so let's gather and drink together grin

No be me ooo shocked shocked I nooooor follow shaa but I don't mind coming along with my SHEKWE, AKPURU-ACHIA STAR RADLER grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 16, 2015
angry Lairs, angrybunch of lairs. See them gals forming expensive n poo.....i can bet with the whole of my acnt balance that most of u r all wishn,longing,believing and prayin dat the fUGLY RICH dude in ur neigbohud wud jst whistle wen u pass by.......rubbish!..angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2015
Emodeee:

what are ur standards? Outline them.
I will when you assure me you want to be a future prospective boyfriend. And it certainly won't be on a public forum.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Emodeee: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2015
JustTara:
I will when you assure me you want to be a future prospective boyfriend. And it certainly won't be on a public forum.

dat sounded like desperation though.

Oya, i'm prospective b.f cum and tell me in private.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2015
JustTara:
Depends. If money is the only thing he has, then it'll be a no no without any equivocation.
lies from the heart..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Youngpo413: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Naija ladies can never say no to a rich guy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2015
markkaycee:
lies from the heart..
not everybody is as narrow minded as you are.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2015
JustTara:
not everybody is as narrow minded as you are.
narrow minded u say? Oh please save me the bullshit..personally i dont care wat u think about me,but i still think u lying..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

best reply to that..seems u the only intelligent lady in this forum..
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by bettercreature(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Youngpo413:
Naija ladies can never say no to a rich guy.
You are wrong,some stubborn Nigerian ladies wont accept your proposal even if you are flying private jet,go and ask all the celebrities and wealthy guys around,infact you'd hate yourself when you realise money can not get you anything you want
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by SexyCeline(f): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2015
Yes...jst ditched one recently. The rich dude was so damn proud. Kips bragging bout his father's wealth.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2015
markkaycee:
best reply to that..seems u the only intelligent lady in this forum..

Awww, thank you smiley
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Of course,the guy is so proud and full of himself
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
markkaycee:
narrow minded u say? Oh please save me the bullshit..personally i dont care wat u think about me,but i still think u lying..
That's your own cup of tea. Take your self conceited opinion, stick it up your nose, go meet your unfortunate girlfriend and tell her that she can do better.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Many, they seem to swarm around when I'm leaving the hospital (I'm a nurse) n walking downtown.

I usually just smile and carry on walking, if one persists? I just tell him I'm taken. Usually that suffices.

Unless he stalker persistent I than tell him to piss off.

Rich men think they can buy women like cattle, most probably can, but I'm proud to be the exception.

I make my own money, so never got that
"monetary thrill" girls get when they see a rich guy, doesn't rock my boat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
JustTara:
That's your own cup of tea. Take your self conceited opinion, stick it up your nose, go meet your unfortunate girlfriend and tell her that she can do better.
what has my girlfriend got to do wit this.,admit it,u like me,u wish u were my GF.,but am sorry,u are not my type.,dont ever quote me again
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
markkaycee:
what has my girlfriend got to do wit this.,admit it,u like me,u wish u were my GF.,but am sorry,u are not my type.,dont ever quote me again
this has got me rotfl. I guess your girlfriend is dating you because you're so rich huh? because you seem to have this mentality that a girl can't say no to a rich guy. I'm not your type, who asked you if I were? admit I like you, from what part of your brain did you conceive that? Warri come and read o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Married Women Still Enjoy the sweetness of Sex Outside Marriage / Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty / Resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.