Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Why Must You Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must You Date? (3925 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must You Date? by armyman: 1:49pm On May 22, 2009
well when i am on phone with my girlfriend she tends to talk to her lady friends a little more than me but when we go out or something she is all over me i guess i was jus wondering what topics i could talk bout on the phone with her
Re: Why Must You Date? by na2day2(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2009
armyman:

well when i am on phone with my girlfriend she tends to talk to her lady friends a little more than me but when we go out or something she is all over me i guess i was jus wondering what topics i could talk bout on the phone with her

start with ur favorite sport, basketball, soccer etc then move to ur favorite world war 1 and world war 2 stories, that will keep her listening for a long time trust me grin grin grin
Re: Why Must You Date? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 22, 2009
na2day?:

the one wey green with plenty dead american presidents, shey that one count? tongue tongue tongue
Keep counting your George Washingtons tongue

How much did you count today? 5? cheesy
Re: Why Must You Date? by na2day2(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2009
FL Gators:

Keep counting your George Washingtons tongue

How much did you count today? 5? cheesy

u forgot the 20 zeros that followed it grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Must You Date? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 22, 2009
No babe, I did not forget it. cool

Olodo, you no fit count? No be $5 you get in your hand tongue
Re: Why Must You Date? by na2day2(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2009
FL Gators:

No babe, I did not forget it. cool

Olodo, you no fit count? No be $5 you get in your hand tongue

nope, that was a subway foot long tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Must You Date? by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 22, 2009
na2day?:

nope, that was a subway foot long tongue tongue tongue tongue
rotflmao. Now tat was funny cheesy
Re: Why Must You Date? by na2day2(m): 12:29am On May 23, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao. Now tat was funny cheesy

wink wink wink kiss kiss
Re: Why Must You Date? by okabe2(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2009
Dating before marriage is normal. the ultimate concern should be: should people date just because they find the other cute and want to try them out; i.e dating for fun. Does it really increase your experience with the opposite sex or is that one of the things people say to gratify what they do?
Re: Why Must You Date? by Bossbitch(f): 11:38am On May 28, 2009
Wat exactly is dating
Re: Why Must You Date? by na2day2(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2009
Boss bitch:

Wat exactly is dating

u dont know? shocked shocked shocked shocked dating simply means registering a time and a place on ur calender for sumtin or sum1 or both. now 99.99% of the time, the sumtin is more important than the sum1. let me know if u r still confused, i am the date doctor grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Must You Date? by Rockjay: 4:49am On May 30, 2009
How do u understand the person we'll marry without first dating her
Re: Why Must You Date? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2009
i think friendship should take place before dating even if it will or not lead to marriage.we should never think of dating a stranger, someone we are not familier with but rather make friends with him/her to know whether u both fit eachother for dating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) / Why Is It So Hard?.... / Help!! Hav U Seen Dis B4?? Wot Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.