Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Must You Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must You Date? (3923 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must You Date? by cescjay(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2009
I read somewhere that dating is a South American culture that occurs before marraige,but now dating is like a casual thing all over the world.
Well i dont see anything wrong in dating as far as you dont have sex on your first date.
Re: Why Must You Date? by luxoire(f): 4:27pm On May 20, 2009
Uyi Iredia:

if u get ma kind roomate u go cry. dis guy dey gist me how im tell one guy wen chike im sista say im go kill am!!!
funny enough dis same guy boasts 2 me of all his conquests in toastin' chicks >>>> funny ain't it

no mind them - na so ppl dey carry make other ppl put curses on their familes and their lives
Re: Why Must You Date? by ChuckBass1(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2009
@eddy1977

If i meet your sister that you so willingly want to kill for her, i will still F***k her pieces and still objectify her because she is a woman and thats the way it should be. After you kill me i hope you will enjoy yourself in prision for the reminder of your life feeling happy while another man like me is f***king her and dumping her and you cant stop that one too or are u going to turn prision break on that one too?

What a crack head. Saying you love your sister so much . . .i am beginning to think your love with your sister has some incesteous feeling to it hence the jealousy.

If you want to go ahead and knack my sisters and cousins and objectify them, pls feel free and go ahead. They are women, they are born to be objectified sexually. I have no remorse towards that, so why the gung-ho approach? All these yeye boys trying to score cheap brownie points from ladies so that they can praise them as responsible men meanwhile the mumu boy f***ks other people's sisters with no remorse! angry

Abeg waka jo!
Re: Why Must You Date? by kshow1(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2009
@ POSTER :why will you not date before married ? do you just want to pick someone on the street and marry ? my brother marriage is a long lasting thing o
Re: Why Must You Date? by charles316: 5:05pm On May 20, 2009
lets be real.as for me o.i date to have fun and see what all these booties are made of.all the d things wey some pple dey talk na stories
Re: Why Must You Date? by TOPE20001(f): 5:07pm On May 20, 2009
@poster
What an ode question is this undecided
Re: Why Must You Date? by jumbochi: 6:07pm On May 20, 2009
wether long date or short date it all depends on the mates. if the two understand themselves and think the same, no one will be happy to lose each other, and they will still come back to each other after sequels of misunderstanding. that is the ideal of dating, it has to do with understanding b/w the two, which will lead to marriage if they keep steadfast.
Re: Why Must You Date? by phemygee(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2009
Dating is like a stepping stone to r/ship, Hw will you cope with what u have not gone tru when it comes your way
Re: Why Must You Date? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 20, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

Dating is over rated. You only date a chick to f***k her silly and dump her after wards. You really dont get anything from chicks except nagging, jealousy, greed, extending her personal and family problems on your head and cheating!

Why bother. Just f***k er stupid till your tired and spew her out like an irritating vomit that she is and look for another one to f**k and have a good time!

Shikena!

Chuck Ba$$:

@eddy1977

If i meet your sister that you so willingly want to kill for her, i will still F***k her pieces and still objectify her because she is a woman and thats the way it should be. After you kill me i hope you will enjoy yourself in prision for the reminder of your life feeling happy while another man like me is f***king her and dumping her and you cant stop that one too or are u going to turn prision break on that one too?

What a crack head. Saying you love your sister so much . . .i am beginning to think your love with your sister has some incesteous feeling to it hence the jealousy.

If you want to go ahead and knack my sisters and cousins and objectify them, pls feel free and go ahead. They are women, they are born to be objectified sexually. I have no remorse towards that, so why the gung-ho approach? All these yeye boys trying to score cheap brownie points from ladies so that they can praise them as responsible men meanwhile the mumu boy f***ks other people's sisters with no remorse! angry

Abeg waka jo!

This guy dey yarn like me or pass me sef. Straight to the point and reality. Chicks sef no fit dey counter-yarn him, even Seun don fall for am-him no ban am. 99% of dating is all about fuccking, the ladies want a very big manliness like donkey own, man wey go dey last 3hrs for one round, so na the time to test and know him plus the one wey go dey spend like fire.Guys jus dey fucck, and if she dey service him well-Bleep, laundering, cooking etc him fit see her to be him wife.
Re: Why Must You Date? by timmy7(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2009
Yeye persons grin grin grin
Re: Why Must You Date? by ThinkRait: 10:10am On May 21, 2009
Abeg Seun do somtin to stop this verbal and vulgar war.

I hate generalisation. Some ladies are promiscuos, so are some guys.

Some ladies take dating as a time to have sex. Guys too. Its all a matter of perception.

No matter how many pple u slept with in the past, u can have a happy marriage if u truly love your partner and if you leave your past life.

Fruitfulness or happiness in a marriage does not depend on how long u date.

I'm for dating tho, But Sex during dating or courtship is against the tenets of our major religions.

So, date but dont do. Shikena!
Re: Why Must You Date? by oluwafemi113(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2009
na whaooooo
Re: Why Must You Date? by sarahwhite: 2:19pm On May 21, 2009
for me i think it is wise to date. cos if u do not date befor going into marriage i believe there are certain things you may not know. so it is wise to date ,no when to date, understand the kind of relationship.and above is not too wise to date for a long time. may God help us .lol lipsrsealed
Re: Why Must You Date? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 21, 2009
i think chuk bass is silly, just as his comment is silly, if u av heard bad experience wit ladies dat doesnt mean all ladieds are d same. u cant get a descent lady wit dat kind of mindset and attitude.
Re: Why Must You Date? by TmeD0(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2009
topic don finish for NL?  **shakes head and quietly leaves the thread**
Re: Why Must You Date? by na2day2(m): 1:29am On May 22, 2009
@ topic

dating is not necessary, our great grand fathers never dated but they got married
Re: Why Must You Date? by Nobody: 1:31am On May 22, 2009
Why not date?

How can you be sure he/she is the one you want to marry if you don't "explore" the possibilities?

Sure, dating should be left to the matured. Not the Adam Brody of this world who date just to dump. cool cool
Re: Why Must You Date? by Nobody: 1:32am On May 22, 2009
T@meD0:

topic don finish for NL?  **shakes head and quietly leaves the thread**
And don't come back!! angry angry angry
Re: Why Must You Date? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:34am On May 22, 2009
FL Gators:

And don't come back!! angry angry angry

Watin the bobo do you na
Re: Why Must You Date? by Nobody: 1:36am On May 22, 2009
LOL, nothing. cheesy
Was joking.
Answer the thread, wanna hear your POV tongue
Re: Why Must You Date? by na2day2(m): 1:38am On May 22, 2009
FL Gators:

Why not date?

How can you be sure he/she is the one you want to marry if you don't "explore" the possibilities?

Sure, dating should be left to the matured. Not the Adam Brody of this world who date just to dump. cool cool

prayer performs wonders, just like i prayed and found out u are not the one, that u r only after my money lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Must You Date? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:41am On May 22, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL, nothing. cheesy
Was joking.
Answer the thread, wanna hear your POV tongue

I don't see anything wrong with going out on dates, so many folks on here think dates always has to end up with the couples going steady or ending up in a serious relationship. But that's not always the case, you can just go out on a date with a friend from work or school on a sat night with no strings attached.You know what I mean right.
Re: Why Must You Date? by Nobody: 1:51am On May 22, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I don't see anything wrong with going out on dates, so many folks on here think dates always has to end up with the couples going steady or ending up in a serious relationship. But that's not always the case, you can just go out on a date with a friend from work or school on a sat night with no strings attached.You know what I mean right.
Yea, I get your drift.
Dates are not always serious. And sometimes first/second date determines if you want to see the dude/chick again. wink

na2day?:

prayer performs wonders, just like i prayed and found out u are not the one, that u r only after my money lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
See tis bobo, which money you get sef? tongue
Re: Why Must You Date? by puskin: 3:53am On May 22, 2009
C jamb question oh. Cos i want 2fcuk. wink wink
Re: Why Must You Date? by na2day2(m): 4:07am On May 22, 2009
FL Gators:

See tis bobo, which money you get sef? tongue

the one wey green with plenty dead american presidents, shey that one count?  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Must You Date? by RuuDie(m): 5:40am On May 22, 2009
Re: Why Must You Date? by Feelitx(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2009
Because everyone is dating.Do you want me to be left behind?
Re: Why Must You Date? by armyman: 1:27pm On May 22, 2009
i was just wondering if there is anyone who could help give me advice
Re: Why Must You Date? by armyman: 1:31pm On May 22, 2009
anyone online
Re: Why Must You Date? by patwhizkid(f): 1:33pm On May 22, 2009
Yes
Re: Why Must You Date? by armyman: 1:41pm On May 22, 2009
yea my gf and i love each other but when we talk on the phone it seems like she is talkin to her gf more than me is that normal or not
Re: Why Must You Date? by patwhizkid(f): 1:46pm On May 22, 2009
What do yu mean? Don't understand!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships / Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander / Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.