Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria (8959 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 / Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by illiad: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Goodboiyy:

my frnd shut your silly mouth if you gat nothing to say

So the creation of Midwestern region was Done by Igbos in Enugu ?.. sometimes en una they reason like fool i swear..

U even went ahead to say Yoruba never wanted Midwestern region.. wat the Bleep re you saying.. Unlike the Igbo Yoruba Respected The Decision of The Minorities and never did they Reget the creation of Midwestern.. una nor go kill person

Cc: scholes0

How dare you address pazienza in such manner?

Your miserable kinds created a silly thread to talk about a saboteur adaka Boro and the fool tagged the silly thread South South.

Tag this thread Ijaw or edo heros and begin to list anini and osunbo and I swear no Igbo will even view it

4 Likes

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Goodboiyy:
Tonyebarcanista you fall my hand.. You didn't add David Ejoor to your list ? Y nau ? I they vex oo.. that guy fought alot to protect the mid-western Region from B***** invasion..

mogidi you too ?.. so u nor feet Acknowledg my boss too ?
Boss, indeed Ejoor deserve a place on that list. ForgiVe me pls sir. I wÍll try to make up
Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by ARIZONA123(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
seunmsg:

Blablablablabla. Do a write up on your own heroes and let's see. Stop criticising the leaders of other tribes. At least, you guys have Ojukwu who fled in the middle of a war dressed like a lady, Unwazurike who declared Biafra on top Okada and Nnamdi Kanu the IPOB thug currently cooling off in DSS dingy cell.
. Eggheader is that ur new moniker?

1 Like

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by Macelliot(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Goodboiyy:

en en... Adaka boro is a legend and Also wiwa .. So You The list is okay by me grin... Tonye abeg add Ejoor.. but if you stop at 3 no problem.

your Teeth Complete
You are entitled to your own opinion...

Adaka boro is not S-south Hero, but an Ijaw hero...

He fought for the Republic of Niger-delta.(ijawland).. He didn't fought for the interest of S-southerners...

People who fought for the interest of whole SS should be named a SS hero...

Peace be unto you!
Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
illiad:

How dare you address pazienza in such manner?

Your miserable kinds created a silly thread to talk about a saboteur adaka Boro and the fool tagged the silly thread South South.

Tag this thread Ijaw or edo heros and begin to list anini and osunbo and I swear no Igbo will even view it

pls don't address Boro as Saboteur.. The People From Niger Delta respect him and Wiwa a lot I don't know y someone from another region Keep hating .. Na wa oo .. see us see matter..

1 Like

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Macelliot:

You are entitled to your own opinion...

Adaka boro is not S-south Hero, but an Ijaw hero...

He fought for the Republic of Niger-delta.(ijawland).. He didn't fought for the interest of S-southerners...

People who fought for the interest of whole SS should be named a SS hero...

Peace be unto you!

Tomorrow will continue with This discussion.. grin

have a good night rest brov ..

PS: Our beef end on NL o..abeg make una nor reason am oo.. am just defending wat I think is best for my people same as you..
Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by iyobosadavid: 12:09am On Nov 16, 2015
Obiagu1:
Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender

During the Biafran-Nigerian civil war, there were a few Biafran sons and daughters, who were deceived by the Hausa-controlled Nigerian government and used to fight their fellow Biafrans. Some of them were made to believe that Biafra was dominated by Igbos, who would commandeer all the resources. Isaac Adaka Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa were among the prominent sons who were misguided. They paid dearly for their betrayal of the Biafran Republic with their lives. And for more than fifty years, their kith and kin have suffered the nemesis of the errors of these sons who were misled and betrayed by the Hausas and their Yoruba friends.
Isaac Boro was killed at the peak of the war in controversial circumstances that strongly linked Colonel Benjamin Adenkule to the death, while Ken Saro Wiwa was eventually killed by Sani Abacha, who worked with him during the war, at Bonny. The stories of Isaac Adaka Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa are great lessons for contemporary and potential betrayals of the renewed movement for the restoration of Biafran Republic.

Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro, from Kaiama (in present day Bayelsa State), was born in September 10, 1938 in Oloibiri.

Isaac Boro, while studying Chemistry at University of Nigeria Nsukka became the Student Union President of the University. Despite this support and political patronage he got from his Igbo brothers at the university, Boro led the first revolution of resource control in Nigeria few months after Aguiyi Ironsi became the Head of State of Nigeria.

He formed the Niger Delta Volunteer Force (NDVF), the first armed militia of only Ijaw extraction. On February 23, 1966, Boro and his NDVF declared the Niger Delta Republic. This was the first time any part of Nigeria tried to secede. He believed that the Ijaw people deserved a fairer share of proceeds of the oil wealth than they were getting from the Federal Government.

For twelve days Boro and his militias battled the Federal forces before they were finally defeated by the far superior Federal firepower. Isaac Boro and some of his men were convicted of treason and sentenced to death, but Ironsi out of mercy decided to jail him instead of killing him as demanded by the law.

On the eve of the Biafran-Nigerian war in May 1967, Yakubu Gowon granted him amnesty and drafted him into the Nigerian Army. He was afterwards commissioned as a major in the Nigerian Army. With his army of 1000 Ijaw soldiers he fought alongside Col. Benjamin Adekunle, who was heading the 3rd Marine Commando Division of the Nigerian army. With their deep knowledge of the Niger Delta creeks, Boro and his men guided the federal forces and pushed Biafrans back from the region. Boro fought with the Nigerian forces thinking as they had promised him he was liberating the Niger Delta from Biafran forces. He however never realised he was handing his people and the huge resources in the region into the hands of Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas who pillaged the region for years to come and impoverished his people till date.
Isaac Boro was betrayed by the Nigerian forces he trusted. On May 16, 1968, after a successful battle against Biafran forces at Ogu (near Okrika) in Rivers State, Boro was ambushed by what many of his men then believed was a unit sent by Col Adekunle. In a brief and fierce battle, Adenkunle’s men gunned him down. His death went down in history as mysterious and as there was no conclusive evidence on who killed him.

Strong allegations are rife that treacherous, Adekunle, threatened by Boro’s rising prominence in the Nigerian Army, killed Boro in order to usurp the glories of the success Boro helped the 3 Marine Commando Division to achieve. He wanted to silence Boro as well silence the people of Niger Delta. Subsequent to Boro’s death, Adekunle took all the credits of the successes of the division.

A Regimental Sergeant Major under Boro was quoted as saying that Boro did not die in the heat of battle with the Biafran forces. He said the area had already been captured and secured by his company and Major Boro was on an inspection tour when they came under fire. The type of gunfire that erupted during the firefight that killed Boro was completely different from what the Biafrans were known to use in that sector of the war. This confirmed to them that it was one of the federal troops units that carried out the ambush.

As soon as Boro died, his 1000 band of soldiers was disbanded. According to Olusegun Obasanjo in his book My Command, Adekunle’s post-war political ambition pushed him into killing Boro, as he was using the war to building a ‘formidable’ name for himself. Obasanjo stated that “Col. Adekunle, at this point saw the war not only in terms of crushing a rebellion, but also as a means of building himself up for any future political position or responsibility which he might wish to seek, I knew of people of Western State origin who had felt politically victimized and who saw in Col. Adekunle a saviour and told him so, and he believed them.”

What Boro fought and died for had eluded his people for years. Niger Delta has remained impoverished despite the huge revenue it has continued to generate for the country. Oil fields and mining leases have been allocated to northern oligarchs and friends. Isaac Boro remains a lesson for future revolutionaries in knowing where to pitch their tent.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=143380
who is this Demented Biafran, did you see Biafra heroes as the topic? pls this toppic iis not created for the frustrated Biafrans, so get your filthy ass out of here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by illiad: 12:14am On Nov 16, 2015
Goodboiyy:

pls don't address Boro as Saboteur.. The People From Niger Delta respect him and Wiwa a lot I don't know y someone from another region Keep hating .. Na wa oo .. see us see matter..

That is all he is and will forever be, a saboteur
That chameleon Adaka Boro came to unn and was made sug president by Igbos, isn't that love and brotherly but he paid Igbos back by stabbing them in the back, but he forgot that his pay masters know his treacherous nature and had to eliminate him after using him

That's why he died in mysterious and miserable circumstances

2 Likes

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by Mogidi: 2:15am On Nov 16, 2015
Goodboiyy:
Tonyebarcanista you fall my hand.. You didn't add David Ejoor to your list ? Y nau ? I they vex oo.. that guy fought alot to protect the mid-western Region from B***** invasion..

mogidi you too ?.. so u nor feet Acknowledg my boss too ?

Tonyebarcanista was the one that lectured me on the role of Anthony Enahoro in the creation of Mid-west, am not too good with history bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by darfay: 2:54am On Nov 16, 2015
Goodboiyy:

So the creation of Midwestern region was Done by Igbos in Enugu ?.. sometimes en una they reason like fool i swear..

U even went ahead to say Yoruba never wanted Midwestern region.. wat the Bleep re you saying.. Unlike the Igbo Yoruba Respected The Decision of The Minorities and never did they Reget the creation of Midwestern.. una nor go kill person

I swear down dat pazienza guy na bastarddd

1 Like

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by naijaking1: 3:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Of course Boro and Wiwa were saboteurs to themselves first, their families, their communities, and then to the whole eastern Nigerian region that gave them education and even the prominence that launched their doomed careers. No country, I say no country spare people like that from the death penalty, yet Ironsi forgave Boro-thinking it was some form of youthful exuberance, not knowing that Boro was already on payroll of the enemy!
Do yourself a big favor and read some article on this subject, and if possible form an independent opinion, not based on some hand-me down story of hatred for Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by naijaking1: 3:06am On Nov 16, 2015
Mogidi:

Tonyebarcanista was the one that lectured me on the role of Anthony Enahoro in the creation of Mid-west, am not too good with history bro.

I bet that he probably also didn't lecture you on the role NCNC and Igbos played in the successful creation of Midwest out of western Nigeria?
That's how slanted he is, and that's why people like him bent on falsehood are not good for the south, SS, SE or even as a whole!
Next he will begin to campaign for the Hausa people, watch out!

2 Likes

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2015
naijaking1:

I bet that he probably also didn't lecture you on the role NCNC and Igbos played in the successful creation of Midwest out of western Nigeria?
That's how slanted he is, and that's why people like him bent on falsehood are not good for the south, SS, SE or even as a whole!
Next he will begin to campaign for the Hausa people, watch out!

oga pls stop this lies pls and pls.. dont come here to rewrite our history.. igbos never played any role in the creation of Midwestern region.. Urhobo/Isoko, Edo, Ijaw and very few part of Itsekiri were the main agitators of Midwestern region.. Yoruba never denied Our Opinion. they respected it... So stop this lies...

Trying to claim all the glory every single time

cc : darfay , Tonyebarcanista you they see wenti this people they talk today again ?..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by ikechu1278: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Goodboiyy:

oga pls stop this lies pls and pls.. dont come here to rewrite our history.. igbos never played any role in the creation of Midwestern region.. Urhobo/Isoko, Edo, Ijaw and very few part of Itsekiri were the main agitators of Midwestern region.. Yoruba never denied Our Opinion. they respected it... So stop this lies...

cc : darfay , Tonyebarcanista you they see wenti this people they talk today again ?..

Stop saying WTF you have absolutely no idea of Urhobo/Isoko and Iteskiri had little to zero factors towards the creation on Midwest. The people that contributed the most to the creation of Mid west was Edo, Anioma and Ijaw. Infact, when a referendum was conducted, the areas the Iteskiri resided voted the highest to stay in Western Region. Likewise the Yolobas were totally against the creation of Mid west. It is a well known and documented fact that AG, which is the politically party the yoruba ruled at that time, were seen as the "Enemy" of mid west creation. It wasn't until Akintola merged out of AG and created a new political party did he start accepting the creation of midwest. The rest of AG on the other hand were still against it. NCNC was in complete support of the midwest creation and in fact assisted in making in become a reality. This are well known facts. This is one of the main reason I SERIOUSLY doubt your so called "Iteskiri" heritage you claim on this forum. How the hell does an "iteskiri" does not know the history of Mid west creation. Are you f2king kidding me?

Here READ AND GET YOURSELF EDUCATED
http://www.dawodu.net/igho.htm

Stop saying BS that you have absolutely no idea of. You accuse others of trying to rewrite history when it is you actually on this page trying to rewrite that f2king history.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by naijaking1: 8:13am On Nov 16, 2015
Goodboiyy:

You make me laugh so much, water dey commot from the wrong places!!!
Ignorance is bliss.

So, you think say, Midwest simply got up one morning and say, "Give us our our own state, and Awolowo and his people said, ' here, go ahead become your own state, while we reduce our numbers and influence'?

No, it's time for you to do some research for yourself and your children and your children's children, and stop listening to beer parlour hate speeches against Igbos from barcanista and co.
Please go find out the role of Zik in the creation of Midwestern Nigeria!
When you do, you'll understand why Awo and Zik hated each other more especially after the creation, and why Awo wanted to pay back Zik by aligning with minorities in his own back yard..

The mind is a terrible thing to waste!

4 Likes

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2015
Goodboiyy:

It is normal for Western region to oppose the agitation but they never showed "hate". The action of the AG(including legal suit) were within the ambit of the law. Did I tell you that Oba Akenzua II second son was a member of AG in Benin? The NCNC ofcourse supported it to dimisify the western region but they REJECTED the creation of Calabar-Ogoja-Rivers from the defunct Eastern region. Similarly, the Northern People's Party supported the midwest creation to weaking AG's control but never supported the creation of Middle-Belt. Of all, only the AG was sincere in following legal channel but Midwest prevailed.

As for Itsekiri, of a truth their majority preferred to stay in the Western region but it was their choice. After the region was created, everyone worked together as one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by naijaking1: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Goodboiyy:

http://www.edo-nation.net/nowao1.htm

I found you a link with more information that may open your eyes. It was written by a full blooded Edo man, a fellow physician, and a good historian for that matter.
Also, don't forget that Akenzua himself used to be a permanent secretary at Enugu, nobody ever attacked him because he was Edo!
Read, enjoy, and liberate your spirit from falsehood!

4 Likes

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by melvinjames: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2015
Duru1:

Per the bolded, who gives a ratass about an imaginary friend from the so-called south-south? I had rather have no friend than have a fence sitter and backstabber as a friend. I do not want to be a friend to an idio.t.
This is why you people are loathed in Nigeria. You blame the Hausas, Yorubas and everybody but yourselves for your problems. You don't need Edo people to stab you in the back, your people are doing it themselves.
Check Nairaland and see how much unity there is amongst yourselves. Buhari's 3 biggest supporters are Igbos. Ngene, berem, egift, obiagelli.
Anyway knowing the Igbo region is landlocked, not surprised you people need other people in your suicide mission.
I call on other SS people who like me have sat on the fence to take a stand. Its time someone tells the Igbo people they're loathed.

3 Likes

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by naijaking1: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2015
melvinjames:

This is why you people are loathed in Nigeria. You blame the Hausas, Yorubas and everybody but yourselves for your problems. You don't need Edo people to stab you in the back, your people are doing it themselves.
Check Nairaland and see how much unity there is amongst yourselves. Buhari's 3 biggest supporters are Igbos. Ngene, berem, egift, obiagelli.
Anyway knowing the Igbo region is landlocked, not surprised you people need other people in your suicide mission.
I call on other SS people who like me have sat on the fence to take a stand. Its time someone tells the Igbo people they're loathed.

No tribe is called SS.
Why don't you tell people you're Yoruba and be proud of it! You can still spit your venom after all this whole thing is incognito.

4 Likes

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by simplycarro: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Igbos
Toruble makers in Nigeria
Trouble makers on NL.
Dem take trouble swear for una.?
Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by melvinjames: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2015
naijaking1:

No tribe is called SS.
Why don't you tell people you're Yoruba and be proud of it! You can still spit your venom after all this whole thing is incognito.
Shut your mouth, you're in no position to tell us what we should call ourselves.
If I was Yoruba I'd say so and an ediot like yourself could not check the vituperations I replied to.
You people are on your own now.
Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by ikechu1278: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2015
melvinjames:

melvinjames:
Igbo people are not gaining new friends with this your anti-South South agenda. If this thread was created for sole purpose of discussing the SS let it be.
Am sometimes accused of being Igbo, but am beginning to have anti- Igbo feeling too because of you people's constant aggression towards the SS.
Tonyebacanista doesn't speak for the entire SS/ND, your hatred of him shouldn't make you people insult an entire region.

Check out my thread that hit the front page and how much banter I had with the Igbos on that thread: [size=13pt]Kwakwanso’s insult on Yoruba elders will not go unanswered:Femi Fani-Kayode[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/2692759/kwakwansos-insult-yoruba-elders-not#39392490

The anti-SS should stop or other PDP supporters like me who have remained on the fence reacts and join the sectarian war.

Will you shut your useless mouth up. The Edo, including edo wannabes, for months have been trying to provoke Igbo on this forum. I can provided you multiple anti-igbo thread bashing igbo repeatedly by your edo brothers, including fake edo people and NONE of you f2kers said or addressed it. The only time you people spoke is when you get bashed back by Igbos. Therefore, don't come on this page trying to pretend "igbo" started anything with "edo" people. If you can provided ONE thread on this forum by any igbo bashing Edo people, I'll provide you, not one but 5. Deal? Give me one thread from an igbo bashing edo state and I'll post multiple.

While I'm at it, GET IT THROUGH YOU EDO, URHOBO AND ISOKO HEAD..NONE of ya'll were EVER included in Biafra. That's why I can never for the life for me understand why it is you lots loudmouthing the MOST, outside of tonyebarcainsta of course. I cannot for the life of me understand you lots.

4 Likes

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Goodboiyy:

E be like say you no know your category...ffucking coward calling his master to come save him...you and scholes belong to the same category....Pazie is a god to you!

3 Likes

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by ikechu1278: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2015
None of this people are my hero excluding Oba AkenuzaII

IDK why that Tonybaracinsta keep trying to for Ken saro wiwa and Boro as "ND heros" The Bleep?
Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by naijaking1: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2015
melvinjames:

Shut your mouth, you're in no position to tell us what we should call ourselves.
If I was Yoruba I'd say so and an ediot like yourself could not check the vituperations I replied to.
You people are on your own now.

Show your pride, identify yourself by tribe.
I'm 100% Igbo, not SE, not SS, SW, SSSSSSWW.
What about you, urchin

2 Likes

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by melvinjames: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2015
naijaking1:

Show your pride, identify yourself by tribe.
I'm 100% Igbo, not SE, not SS, SW, SSSSSSWW.
What about you, urchin
See this ediot, you should be ashamed of being an Igbo man. Let me post a documentary of your people's activities in Asia, pay particular attention to what the customs officer has to say about Ibo people, you're universally loathed.
Wait let me check Youtube.
Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by jaymichael(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Somw people are always uncomfortable when SS is discussed. I sympathise with them though
me too. Nice thread brother. Kenule Saro wiwa is a true hero. A hero who never chicken out or give up fighting in the face of deprivation and certain death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 17, 2015
sandraokosun1:
.@tonyebarcanista, i dont know how you intend to do it either take the first name off, and replace it with PA ANTONY ENAHORO, or reshuffle it to 4. The list is totally void without enahoro.
Enahoro is not just a regional champion or local, he moved the motion for our independence frm an oppressive colonial white masters.
Whether it pleases people or not of why he moved for our independence is their business.

He never would have envisaged us going in circles after freedom frm europeans.
He is not giving his full benefits because he isnt one of the big tribes.
We south southerns need to celebrate our own national figure at any moment.
At the time when the wazobia representatives didnt have the balls to face the european masters to their face. ANTONY ENAHORO DID IT

The late great Chief Anthony Enahoro, the Adolor of Uromi. He was a very key figure in the fight against European colonialism back in the day. Enahoro displayed courage during the fight against the British and it's a shame that he is highly overshadowed to this day.
Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Eggheader is that ur new moniker?

Guy like say u be hacker. How u de take know everybody's real name and even know their new moniker when they leave their old ones to open it.
Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by Kagawa10: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
illiad:

That is all he is and will forever be, a saboteur
That chameleon Adaka Boro came to unn and was made sug president by Igbos, isn't that love and brotherly but he paid Igbos back by stabbing them in the back, but he forgot that his pay masters know his treacherous nature and had to eliminate him after using him

That's why he died in mysterious and miserable circumstances
Lol!
Because he was an Sug in university should means he should lose his identity?
Ibo no go kill pesin with laugh!
Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by itstpia8: 5:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria by justmenoni: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2016
No be only your name na uncle Amaechi name dem go put.

quote author=Cpumping post=40057307]include my name[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom / INEC Chairman Speaks To The BBC About 2023 Elections / 2023: "We Will Take Douglas House" - Sam Anyanwu Declares, Re-unites Imo PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.