Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing (59435 Views)

Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2015
all4gud:
Say no to crime
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by ogunjimiwalefat(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2015
God bless their marriage[b]God bless their marriage[/b]God bless their marriage
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by saammyy(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The intent of that bombing(though pathetic) was to send warning to the government and NOT to kill. MEND is known to be issuing warning and alert before their bombing since 2005. The police and DSS were informed, Journalists were sent mails and asked to vacate the Car park and Dust bin areas. Shamefully, nobody acted on the intelligence and it led to loss of valuable lives.

To be candid, I'm not in support of the action of MEND(bombing and attacking State facilities) but it is inappropriate to tag MEND as terrorists. Terrorists primary target is killing people....MEND has no target. Theirs is bombing facilities. Life is precious
SUSPECT!
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by koxi: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2015
Abeg lemme hear word!!!
Go tell ur silly 'fairy tale' story to the families of the victims Dat lost their lives as a result of ur father's dastardly act.
U obviously don't know ur father well or u are as sickly in d brains as he is.
Rubbish!!!!!!
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Normosa(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2015
kolnel:
Won't blame her for her assertions
Few kids actually saw the other side of their notorious parents
They mostly see the other sides of the coin
Same reason why you didn't marry from his arrays of lieutenants with massive wealth
As far as I am concerned, justice should be served. I really dont care how nice a man is and i wish he makes peace with his God and people but a man that would plan and coordinate the blowing up of people, is not to be let loose. JUSTICE SHOULD TAKE ITS COURSE!!!!!
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2015
ACCUSED
saammyy:
SUSPECT!
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Kassidy90(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2015
sagitariusbaby:

Nope, we won't stop cause your brothers and sisters are killing people all over the world everyday and we are tired of it. Islam is evilllll and it should be so tagged. Nonsense I no know who give una mouth talk self wey shame suppose tidy you and your likes up.
Defending what is in defendable
Tell me u dnt av a muslim friend or never benifited from anyone that is a muslim, then i will give u d proper response u deserve

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2015
I pity d guy marrying a terrorist daughter angry
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Mykelpato(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2015
undecided tcheeeew, so the daughter of a terrorist is now a celebrity.. Nairaland I tire o... No News.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2015
wiseoneking:
And you with your ritualist father is not yet in jail. You can go ahead and abuse the man but leave this girl out of your uncultured shit you are vomiting. Most of you are worst than terrorist. You sounds like a frustrated man. Dont ever quote me except you are suicidal.

Aswerigad, you are one sick sonovabitch.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by totorimi: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2015
You destroy others but wish for happy things to come your way. Did he not know that those he killed would have loved for a day like this too. Those who cause others pain and want good things at the time when they want happiness, KARMA strikes.

Happy wedding life though.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Kassidy90(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2015
Are u saying everyone that shouts Allah is a muslim? Let me define it for you
A Muslim is an Arabic word that literally means ‘One who submits’.
Peolple who follow the religion of Islam are called Muslims. A Muslim is one who believes and declares that "there is no god except one God and prophet Muhammad is the last and final messenger of God". This is know as Shahada (Declaration of Faith).
hensben:
Because Christians don't form sect to terrorize like the Moslem do. Btw, did you hear MEND shouting Jesus before bombing, destroying or killing someone like boko haram do. Boko haram are religious fanatics n extremist while MEND are militant group who are demanding for lion share of crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by hensben(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Kassidy90:
Are u saying everyone that shouts Allah is a muslim? Let me define it for you
A Muslim is an Arabic word that literally means ‘One who submits’.
Peolple who follow the religion of Islam are called Muslims. A Muslim is one who believes and declares that "there is no god except one God and prophet Muhammad is the last and final messenger of God". This is know as Shahada (Declaration of Faith).

Verses in Koran that promote war
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm.
Though not all Moslem have the heart to kill but these are the verses these terrorist are backing on to terrorize.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by millhouse: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Donpressman:
please can we meet your own father? Talkative
very good response my broda
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by pus96: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2015
Musiwa4:
She is a beautiful girl. Very pretty.

I don't believe , okah bomb Abuja.

The police dont know how to investigate well.

The bombers are likely those oppose to Jonathan good luck, which are northerners at the time.
I
The police pick up people in Nigeria for a crime they never committed 90% of the time.

Good luck govt was ashamed he did not know the bomber.

Niger delta is illegal under International law. And Buhari should scrape the ministry
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Kanbee: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by preciousMI1(f): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2015
Young03:
Wanna c pinshure of her dad in prison orrrrr

I swear
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by pus96: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Niger delta is illegal under international law. So media houses should. Stop using the term
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by politricks: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2015
stephinnoyewole:

Dnt b sentimental, d only people dat will support dat man are his brothers
What do you mean by brothers?
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by yapapa: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2015
stephinnoyewole:

lol, Tell your father not to act like such

NOTE: NO STRING ATTACHED & DNT TRY QUOTING ME
my father na gentle man o..save d advice for your own father.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by pus96: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2015
It was good luck who orders his arrest in south Africa. But I don't think the police investigation was ok
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Kassidy90(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2015
hensben:
Verses in Koran that promote war
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm.
Though not all Moslem have the heart to kill but these are the verses these terrorist are backing on to terrorize.
like Deut. 7 : 1-2 in bible
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Willydilly(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2015
That's good am happy for her
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Tamakay(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Young03:
Wanna c pinshure of her dad in prison orrrrr

Abi!! Na dat one me sef wan see
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by TeamSimple(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2015
simpleseyi:

MEND is not a terrorist organization. The reason is obvious. MEND members are not Muslims. Only Muslims are terrorists. FOOLS. Anyone who kills other people who have not committed any crime/sin against him is a terrorist. The people that MEND killed in the October bomb blast did not commit any crime/sin against MEND. How many Army Chiefs were killed in the October 1st bomb blast? None. How many Police Chiefs were killed in the October 1st bomb blast? None. How many Naval Chiefs were killed in the October 1st bomb blast? None. How many politicians who have been looting our country's treasury were killed in the October 1st bomb blast? None. MEND is a terrorist organization that should be charged at the International Criminal Court.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by hensben(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Kassidy90:

like Deut. 7 : 1-2 in bible
Christianity started from Matthew, Christianity means Christ-like(Jesus). Jesus wasn't violent but Mohammed was. Btw, that verse in the bible was talking about a nation of that time.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Pesuzok(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The intent of that bombing(though pathetic) was to send warning to the government and NOT to kill. MEND is known to be issuing warning and alert before their bombing since 2005. The police and DSS were informed, Journalists were sent mails and asked to vacate the Car park and Dust bin areas. Shamefully, nobody acted on the intelligence and it led to loss of valuable lives.

To be candid, I'm not in support of the action of MEND(bombing and attacking State facilities) but it is inappropriate to tag MEND as terrorists. Terrorists primary target is killing people....MEND has no target. Theirs is bombing facilities. Life is precious

What of killing of soldiers..., This is not politics and you still reason this way. SMH

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by weselomo(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2015
sorry pretty, his blessings is neccesary from d prison but not outside d world. till u two see again after ur dad regain his freedom
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by gidjah(m): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2015
And these shall come to Pass

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Emmau0091(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2015
Why not? Him na white.. grin Naija man wouldn't ve that time to visit him at home let alone prison..
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by mrkels(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Well,the best thing to do for Charles okah is just. To throw a bomb on the venue of the wedding.

that might be justifiable for the families of the affected.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Soldiers are never targets. The only target is oil installation and facilities.
Pesuzok:

What of killing of soldiers..., This is not politics and you still reason this way. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police / Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.