Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing (59436 Views)

Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2015
Eh ya.
My signature says it all.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2015
Congrats tari
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Kassidy90(m): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The intent of that bombing(though pathetic) was to send warning to the government and NOT to kill. MEND is known to be issuing warning and alert before their bombing since 2005. The police and DSS were informed, Journalists were sent mails and asked to vacate the Car park and Dust bin areas. Shamefully, nobody acted on the intelligence and it led to loss of valuable lives.

To be candid, I'm not in support of the action of MEND(bombing and attacking State facilities) but it is inappropriate to tag MEND as terrorists. Terrorists primary target is killing people....MEND has no target. Theirs is bombing facilities. Life is precious
Hypocrites ...u cant tag them terrorists because they are not muslim organization

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by redcliff: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Sorry puccy, nobody is judging him but I can tell you that your father is a terrorist. Infact his senior brother has already be sentenced in SA and in due course, your useless father will be sent to long years in prison.

If Nigeria is a good country, you will be in jail with your father because you are a product and beneficiary of his evil act.

Your kind of mentality breeds terrorist.. damn!

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by pus96: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2015
I personally dont believe okah bomb Abuja.

I believe good luck Jonathan was too ashamed that his government did not find who bomb the place. That police claims. Okah did, because police I. Nigeria don't have the tools to go D out a crime. They just pick anybody up. So that they don't get fired.

But Jonathan good luck govt inform south Africa government
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by mkoabiola: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2015
Gals and makeup
Nja gals de marry oyibo now
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2015
Kassidy90:

Hypocrites ...u cant tag them terrorists because they are not muslim organization
You are the one roping Islam into this.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by countsparrow: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2015
All i see is that lovely formal shoe...
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Donpressman(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Sorry puccy, nobody is judging him but I can tell you that your father is a terrorist. Infact his senior brother has already be sentenced in SA and in due course, your useless father will be sent to long years in prison.

If Nigeria is a good country, you will be in jail with your father because you are a product and beneficiary of his evil act.
please can we meet your own father? Talkative
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by macaranta(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2015
twisted sh#
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by tupacshakur(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2015
What's it with Nigerian babes and white men?

The babe set sha...
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Iamoilprince(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2015
congrats girl. But put urself in the shoes of people that lost their relations at the attack. U dnt support evil because hes ur dad
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Sanuzi(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Congrats oooooooooooo
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2015
pele HI GUYS CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by alexlee50: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

na wa for u.na so your hatred transcend generation?
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by idu1(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The intent of that bombing(though pathetic) was to send warning to the government and NOT to kill. MEND is known to be issuing warning and alert before their bombing since 2005. The police and DSS were informed, Journalists were sent mails and asked to vacate the Car park and Dust bin areas. Shamefully, nobody acted on the intelligence and it led to loss of valuable lives.

To be candid, I'm not in support of the action of MEND(bombing and attacking State facilities) but it is inappropriate to tag MEND as terrorists. Terrorists primary target is killing people....MEND has no target. Theirs is bombing facilities. Life is precious
These are obvious evidence that you are jobless nonentity. Keep defending your evil brothers. You ll join them in their prison abode soon.

And don't forget diezeni ll join soon...

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2015
redcliff:

Your kind of mentality breeds terrorist.. damn!

If it will make NigerIa progress and discourage corruption, no problem.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2015
beautiful couple
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by coolhamid(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2015
I still believe Charles and henry were roped, the government is hiding some classified information as regards to October 1 bombing.
Part of the reason I would never forgive GEJ

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2015
countsparrow:
All i see is that lovely formal shoe...

Nice..
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by ireneony(f): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2015
this white guy is cute shocked congrats to her
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Jabioro: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2015
.....and she cried when she saw her father in prison" She for laugh now yeye..her papa na freedom fighter?
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Mrlekan07034617: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Wow... If this is real nd true then I feel for this man and his daughter. Bringing your man to your father in prison? That's really a big one. But don't worry dear just accept that's life for you I can't say if your dad is guilty or not but just move on. One day he will be free again
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Delafruita(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

is MEND a social group?or a pressure group?or perhaps you consider them a religious organization.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Damalex4luv(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Don't worry give us your family address so that Boko Haram can sound warning to your family house too. Nonsense write-up

5 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2015
awww love her physique kiss

They look lovely together smiley

Her dad tho sad
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by joel4422: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Kassidy90(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You are the one roping Islam into this.
Nope, its very obvious if christians kills they tagged them murderes but if muslims kills they tagged them terrorist...as a muslim i dont support killing of any kind for whatever purpose but until we stop judging people base on their religions and even ethicity this world is far from becoming peaceful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police / Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.