Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing (59433 Views)

Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Musiwa4: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by cathodekazim: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2015
I want to join ISIL purposely to bomb my exgfrnd and her greedy frnds and parent

Pls help

Any link
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by politricks: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Kassidy90:

Nope, its very obvious if christians kills they tagged them murderes but if muslims kills they tagged them terrorist...as a muslim i dont support killing of any kind for whatever purpose but until we stop judging people base on their religions and even ethicity this world is far from becoming peaceful.
Dont mind those useless people full of double standard. If it were one 'Abdul something' now, they would have been saying trash by now.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Biographyroom(f): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2015
I will you happy matrimonial life
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nickymezor(f): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2015
loveli couple... HML in advance
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by dacovajnr: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2015
Op are you alright...I was looking forward to seeing Okar in prison not pic of Whoppi Goldberg in photo shot with Channing Tatum grin by d way Daughter South-Africa convicted your Dad not my Country by the way wat was he doing with the firearms found in is house in south-africa...your papa na vigilante ni?..Wish you blissful Union..Say u no fine sef you still you still no gree marry my handsome brothers in NigerDelta you opted for Oyinbo..
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

MEND has no target. Theirs is bombing facilities. Life is precious
Bombing facilities for what sake?
They're terrorists bro
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Osisinakpo(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2015
sandraokosun1:
SOUTH SOUTH OYE!
Oye !!!
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by AprokoMan: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2015
MEND is not a terrorist organisation. they have a course for which they fight and they issue warning first before striking...the boko haram group doesn't
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by all4gud(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Say no to crime
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2015
yapapa:
I no pray fr dis kind blessing o..God
lol, Tell your father not to act like such

NOTE: NO STRING ATTACHED & DNT TRY QUOTING ME
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2015
Seunaj05:
Keyword: MASTERMINDER, October 1st bomb blast, Abuja. May the gentle soul of the victims Rest in Perfect Peace, God be with their families.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by slydey(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2015
foxzy:
WE NEED BIAFRA

Tell your leaders to vacate there seats then we can talk.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by AprokoMan: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2015
Kassidy90:

Nope, its very obvious if christians kills they tagged them murderes but if muslims kills they tagged them terrorist...as a muslim i dont support killing of any kind for whatever purpose but until we stop judging people base on their religions and even ethicity this world is far from becoming peaceful.

but it's very clear that there are more Islamic terrorists than there are Christians, globally
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by wiseoneking: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Sorry puccy, nobody is judging him but I can tell you that your father is a terrorist. Infact his senior brother has already be sentenced in SA and in due course, your useless father will be sent to long years in prison.

If Nigeria is a good country, you will be in jail with your father because you are a product and beneficiary of his evil act.
And you with your ritualist father is not yet in jail. You can go ahead and abuse the man but leave this girl out of your uncultured shit you are vomiting. Most of you are worst than terrorist. You sounds like a frustrated man. Dont ever quote me except you are suicidal.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Kassidy90:

Hypocrites ...u cant tag them terrorists because they are not muslim organization
Na only Muslim be terrorist?
I think the definition of terrorist has been defined earlier, u need to read that....
#Shalom...
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The intent of that bombing(though pathetic) was to send warning to the government and NOT to kill. MEND is known to be issuing warning and alert before their bombing since 2005. The police and DSS were informed, Journalists were sent mails and asked to vacate the Car park and Dust bin areas. Shamefully, nobody acted on the intelligence and it led to loss of valuable lives.

To be candid, I'm not in support of the action of MEND(bombing and attacking State facilities) but it is inappropriate to tag MEND as terrorists. Terrorists primary target is killing people....MEND has no target. Theirs is bombing facilities. Life is precious
sorry, you don't make any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Fabolous75: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2015
BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT
Black Friday 2015 on JUMIA - 27 th of November Jumia has made it possible to enjoy the best of Black Friday deals online by bringing you products ranging from electronics, mobile phones, tablets, household items to fashion clothing and many more at discounted prices. Shop online at Jumia and discover exclusive offers, vouchers, special deals and more this Black Friday. It promises to be an amazing shopping experience for all. You get to purchase a product with up to 90% discount on JUMIA Black Friday sales. So get ready for this amazing shopping experience!!! It is definitely going to be mind blowing...
Call 4 your fastest online shopping experience. Faster delivery, Cash On + Doorstep Deliveries. 08136386580
If you miss out on this latest discounts on every products, you have yourself 2 blame.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by hensben(m): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Kassidy90:

Because Christians don't form sect to terrorize like the Moslem do. Btw, did you hear MEND shouting Jesus before bombing, destroying or killing someone like boko haram do. Boko haram are religious fanatics n extremist while MEND are militant group who are demanding for lion share of crude oil.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by irondome: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The intent of that bombing(though pathetic) was to send warning to the government and NOT to kill. MEND is known to be issuing warning and alert before their bombing since 2005. The police and DSS were informed, Journalists were sent mails and asked to vacate the Car park and Dust bin areas. Shamefully, nobody acted on the intelligence and it led to loss of valuable lives.

To be candid, I'm not in support of the action of MEND(bombing and attacking State facilities) but it is inappropriate to tag MEND as terrorists. Terrorists primary target is killing people....MEND has no target. Theirs is bombing facilities. Life is precious

This is so pathetic. So because they sent unanimous warning before acts of terrorism suddenly makes them a lesser evil. Scores of people died for crying out loudm

By the way, what's the morals of this threld? Blow up innocent people and your daughter gets a celebrity like wedding coverage while others mourn the death of their daughters.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by sirnature: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2015
We're is lasis69 cum and comment end time marriage grin
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2015
idu1:
These are obvious evidence that you are jobless nonentity. Keep defending your evil brothers. You ll join them in their prison abode soon.

And don't forget diezeni ll join soon...

I'm very sure that you saw this in the post you quoted...

Kassidy90:

Check my antecedents, I've neither blamed Islam nor Fulanis for terrorism. Just yesterday, I was defending the notion that micreants not islam engage in terrorism.

stephinnoyewole:

Bombing facilities for what sake?
They're terrorists bro
#YourOpinionSir
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by hotnsexy4christ(f): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Repent all ye terrorist and. Fornicators, for Jesus is coming soon, REPENT BROTHERS, REPENT SISTERS
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2015
Kassidy90:

Nope, we won't stop cause your brothers and sisters are killing people all over the world everyday and we are tired of it. Islam is evilllll and it should be so tagged. Nonsense I no know who give una mouth talk self wey shame suppose tidy you and your likes up.
Defending what is in defendable
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Sasuwa(f): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2015
The fiance is isis liutenent, if not marry 4rm terrorist family.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by irondome: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Don't worry give us your family address so that Boko Haram can sound warning to your family house too. Nonsense write-up

Perfect illustration!!!! How low can one really sink?
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Burger01(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2015
Wey the prison picture
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by tansho(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

To be candid, I'm not in support of the action of MEND(bombing and attacking State facilities) but it is inappropriate to tag MEND as terrorists. Terrorists primary target is killing people....MEND has no
target. Theirs is bombing facilities. Life is precious

Are you alright, I mean are you ok, in the head?

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Mrlekan07034617:
Wow... If this is real nd true then I feel for this man and his daughter. Bringing your man to your father in prison? That's really a big one. But don't worry dear just accept that's life for you I can't say if your dad is guilty or not but just move on. One day he will be free again
I feel for the lady also... His father will only be free if he has not terrorized this nation in one way or the other, else i pray he ends up his precious life in jail...

NOTE: TO EVERYONE TERRORIZING THIS NATION, BOMBING OUR TOMORROW'S LEADERS AND KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE, YOU SHALL ALL LOSE YOUR LIFE BEFORE DEC 31ST 2015 IJN.

#Godrescue9ja

#peace

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Missmossy(f): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2015
Awww really feel for this lady but life goes on anyway,she and her fiance look so good together. Really nice.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2015
politricks:
Dont mind those useless people full of double standard. If it were one 'Abdul something' now, they would have been saying trash by now.
Dnt b sentimental, d only people dat will support dat man are his brothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.