Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing (59439 Views)

Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Kassidy90(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
hensben:
Christianity started from Matthew, Christianity means Christ-like(Jesus). Jesus wasn't violent but Mohammed was. Btw, that verse in the bible was talking about a nation of that time.
hahahahahahahaa cant laff enough hear urself so anything in bilble before Matt should be ignore abi?
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Sorry puccy, nobody is judging him but I can tell you that your father is a terrorist. Infact his senior brother has already be sentenced in SA and in due course, your useless father will be sent to long years in prison.

If Nigeria is a good country, you will be in jail with your father because you are a product and beneficiary of his evil act.

Nice one from you bro!
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, I love Charles(and Henry) Okah for their roles in the Niger-Delta and Ijaw struggle. I condemn the October 1 bombing in its entirety but I think it will be inappropriate to tag him a terrorist. For heaven sake, when MEND wanted to strike the venue, they sent text message to DSS, Police and Journalists that they are striking the Car park and other targets at so-so time. The failure of DSS, Police and co to act on the intelligence led to loss of lives(which again is very sad). Anyway, I wont fault you for calling them terrorists, afterall their group's action led to people's demise. But the attack in Abuja in my opinion has no connection of Niger-Delta struggle

O my God!! shocked
You are trying to justify the activities of a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
daughter of a prisoner.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
ishiamu:

me too
Me tooo
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by neocortex: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kassidy90:

Nope, its very obvious if christians kills they tagged them murderes but if muslims kills they tagged them terrorist...as a muslim i dont support killing of any kind for whatever purpose but until we stop judging people base on their religions and even ethicity this world is far from becoming peaceful.

Qiut whining already!
Charles Okah is a terrorist no doubt,
but the world will be more peaceful if
Islamists are doing it for the money
like the charles okah but
no they are doing it for the killing.

While the likes of okah can be defeated
with minimal efforts, the ones who wants
nothing but death cannot be placated,
all they want is dead kafirs.

Finally, you are doing yourself no good by bringing Islam
into a topic that isn't related to religion.
Calling Charles Okah a terrorist will have been sufficient.
You only reinforce the generalization of people who
think Islam is all about terrorists.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Beautiful dark skin.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Pesuzok(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Soldiers are never targets. The only target is oil installation and facilities.

So they don't kill the soldiers if they face resistance
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Joavid:

O my God!! shocked
Lol... No na! Not what you think
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by ishiamu(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Joavid:

O my God!! shocked

Don't mind that boyy called tonyebarcanista
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by alaskido(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Can someone tell me How many Boko Haram are now in prison. If they get arrested today, tomorrow you will hear they have escaped. Na wah for Nigeria o.
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bullsh*t! Cry my a$$ for a f**king terrorist. In fact, she is very silly to tell us about that part!
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by dwesternmall: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by imolorgk: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
How does it concern me?
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by whatis1god(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The intent of that bombing(though pathetic) was to send warning to the government and NOT to kill. MEND is known to be issuing warning and alert before their bombing since 2005. The police and DSS were informed, Journalists were sent mails and asked to vacate the Car park and Dust bin areas. Shamefully, nobody acted on the intelligence and it led to loss of valuable lives.

To be candid, I'm not in support of the action of MEND(bombing and attacking State facilities) but it is inappropriate to tag MEND as terrorists. Terrorists primary target is killing people....MEND has no target. Theirs is bombing facilities. Life is precious

Oga what are you talking about?
By the way, what is the meaning of terrorism and the aim for terrorism?
I dey bow to you oo
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by stephinnoyewole(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
politricks:
What do you mean by brothers?
U understand better
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by stephinnoyewole(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
yapapa:
my father na gentle man o..save d advice for your own father.
Hmmm cool
Thanks...
My Dad was always mild and kind in his lifetime
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by yapapa: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
stephinnoyewole:

Hmmm cool
Thanks...
My Dad was always mild and kind in his lifetime
oh! may his mild and kind soul r.I.p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job / Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.