Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught (69687 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by MrDoGood(m): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
oganamaster:
Hello Peeps,

I have this problem That Needs urgent advice, I Have been having sex with a very Pretty married lady. It all started since 2010 and this has gone unnoticed For a very long while now, I Want to stop But don't know how to Stop. Pls responsible responses only.
What goes around, comes around.
Your wife to be is at stake. No be curse oh na blessing.
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by dikazik(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
9niceguy:
Not that you will soo be caught but you'll soon die..

How dare yu judge him?? Who know what you do in darkness. .?
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Revolva(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Omo trust no woman .....sometimes iwonder if I go ever marry
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by xklucvG: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
How to stop ke? Continue the nacking till the day you meet a guy dey nack your wife and your daughter same time. Oloshi.
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Emirofsambisa1: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
END TIME

Why does it sound very terrible when a guy is sleeping with a married woman, but normal when a married man is sleeping with unmarried young girls?

Nobody tells the girls 'it's the easiest way to die' or that it is a taboo like they tell the boys

2 Likes

Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by dalubest: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
tablu:
Better go and hang ur d1ck cos by the time the husband catch u nah either bullet or babalawo slow death nah him dem go ask u to choose...
BROS FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR LIFE DESIST FROM SUCH EVIL ACT
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by anitank(f): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Fucckking another man's wife for 5 years?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by sirwilly1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
oganamaster:
Hello Peeps,

I have this problem That Needs urgent advice, I Have been having sex with a very Pretty married lady. It all started since 2010 and this has gone unnoticed For a very long while now, I Want to stop But don't know how to Stop. Pls responsible responses only.
Attention!
The woman's husband has seen your post. You will soon be caught.
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by MightySparrow: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
oganamaster:
Hello Peeps,

YOU will be. caught the very next time and everything will stop naturally
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by bmos(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
purecrxtal:
God is watching shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not only caught.. Your pretty neck will soon be severed fm your little brained head
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Kelly2713(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
micolo5000:
Dude, all u have to do delete her contact and seize all communicationsm
:oDude, all u have to do delete her contact and seize all communicationsm
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by HeavenShield: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
1. Yours days are numbered my friend.
2. Repent and surrender to Jesus Christ.
3.Run to a deliverance Church esp Mountain of Fire because your issue is Spiritual.
4. Because you may want to stop and the wife will say no using spiritual means ti keep you in the act.
5. You are getting close to nail your coffin.
6. Do it now.
God bless you.
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by creepsyme(f): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
oganamaster:
Hello Peeps,

you want a responsible answer for an irresponsible act? plls check again u may be operating under a curse!

1 Like

Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by tantan: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hope you will also not feel bad when someone knack your wife.
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Adesiji77: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Spikkylee:
Confess to her husband if u really wnt to stop...

shocked cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by mikron(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
oganamaster:
Hello Peeps,

na we tell u when u start the nacking before? now u want us to tell u what to do
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Toks2008(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
oganamaster:
Hello Peeps,

You see other sweet unmarried ladies but na marrred woman dey hungry you...

THUNDER WEY GO KILL YOU DEY DO PRESS UP...

hopeless idiot and may another guy strraff your wife too for years...olorburuku okunrin...

i have a very sweet lookng 23yr old married lady who have been frends with even beforee she got married but even now that her hubby is outside the country andd she is so vulnurable.. toldd hr pont blank that i will nevr make th mistake of even thinkng about us gttng close.

show me a man without sexual discplne and wll show you a man without self worth.

It s one thing to be a philanderer and a diifferentt ball game to get down with a marred lady when we have countless number of sweet sexy singlee lades ever wllng to mngle.

Bro you are fnshef.
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Cooldeedee: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Spikkylee:
Correct! On point
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Omotayor123(f): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toks2008:

You see other sweet unmarried ladies but na marrred woman dey hungry you...

THUNDER WEY GO KILL YOU DEY DO PRESS UP...

hopeless idiot and may another guy strraff your wife too for years...olorburuku okunrin...

i have a very sweet lookng 23yr old married lady who have been frends with even beforee she got married but even now that her hubby is outside the country andd she is so vulnurable.. toldd hr pont blank that i will nevr make th mistake of even thinkng about us gttng close.

show me a man without sexual discplne and wll show you a man without self worth.

It s one thing to be a philanderer and a diifferentt ball game to get down with a marred lady when we have countless number of sweet sexy singlee lades ever wllng to mngle.

Bro you are fnshef.
Haba!!! shocked
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Alaojimoh: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Vivalavida99:
What goes around comes around, one day someone might just be "sexing" your wife too, remember this.
Tell him so he would know
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Alaojimoh: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Cooldeedee:

Correct! On point
Na so
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Amoo84(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Spikkylee:
u wicked oooo
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by UncleRaw1: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Guy U still need knack her 4 more 5yrs make e b 10yrs b4 U stop!!!!! Thunder wey go fire U dey do press UP!!!!
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Freeman50(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
That's what makes you a man, make up your mind (decisions) and forge ahead.
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Idiot,Iriot,Idiota,Ediot,Idiotic-
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Erums(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
cheesy
MoltenMagma:
Check the woman's children well. I sure sey one or two resemble the op

cheesy
MoltenMagma:
Check the woman's children well. I sure sey one or two resemble the op
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Erums(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
lastpage:

She gave the pregnancy to her Husband ofcourse ...or what were you expecting?

Bastard Children EvERYWHERE! grin grin

See why l insist that Men need to stick with the ways of our forefathers?

Small "Magun" that costs next to nothing will have solved this problem from Day1.

Okay o, Lets keep eating McDonalds and Kentucky Fried Chicken .... while things are going Southwards for our generation

Lastpage!

Ure right also, for that kind of relationship, VHS know dey must have bieng doing it raw
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by awesome11(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
creepsyme:
you want a responsible answer for an irresponsible act? plls check again u may be operating under a curse!

Nairalanders shaa...LOL
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
There's no need to stop because you've already brought curse upon yourself.Your death is already at hand and you shall remain a cursed man for the rest of your life even in death.It might be fun and sweet now,just watch and see how miserable your life becomes.Enjoy it while it lasts.Fool!
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by clemz88(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
angry end time sex.
God is soaking ur cain for acid
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by philemonemenike(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
tell her husband.
Re: I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught by sammieee(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Spikkylee:
you spoke my mind. You're accurately on point

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.