Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me (60551 Views)

Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. / My Student 2016 WAEC Result. I Am Proud To Be Your Teacher. / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by schumastic(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:
Nd dis got ur head swallowed sad smh
Op she s still an adolescent .pls undstnd.dat k..careless Abt dah Nd focus on ur job k.

did u not have a crush on ur teacher during ur school days grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
schumastic:

must you comment grin

Yes tongue
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by schumastic(m): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes tongue

why grin is it your thread tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:
How you guys say it here? She wants you to "mark her present" grin Or however that term goes.

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by ghost08(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
U don't know what to do abi.. Issorite

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by ipledge10(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
fullstreets:
Teacher, ur English language though......
but what he wrote is clear enough...even if he is a professor,he can still make some grammatica blunders

13 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nelgenius4me(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mr Writer, I cherish your courage to teach a girl without taking advantage of her... It is not an unusual thing for teenagers to have crush on their teacher, but, what will be abnormal is to take advantage of such weakness. I advice you to cease teaching her to avert the inevitable or link her to a mature lady teacher who will talk sense into her head.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by thorpido(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Don't report her but counsel her.Tell her to focus on her studies and that there is time for everything.You can threaten to report her to her parents.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Lobolintin(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Same happened to me during service year.... Ignore them and focus

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Justiceotuya(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
I was i this delma before and it got solved. I practically told the girl that its not possible and then reported her to a MALE member of my school's management. He called her and talked to her and everything stopped.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Mishydoo(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
....OP are u insane? shocked shocked
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by xenten: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
if she is 18years, give her the cucumber. if not, call her down and talk sense into her. If she is not changing, bear the pressure till you leave. just be sure she will not set you up.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by ibkgab001: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pleaase give her my number 08026217217272 .. i also know chemistry more than Ababio and physics more than Pn okeke

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
justified19:
report her to d management? silly....quit ur job? sillier..
give her the cucumber? silliest....grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by ludot(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ask and ye shall be given!

If she is asking for the "Koko" then give am the "koko".

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by ElFenomeno1: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, I am a graduate but I am yet to be mobilized for service. In order not to be idle, I took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary schools in my area.

There is a girl in my class who has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. I found out that she always gives me lustful facial expression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topics in physics which i will explain to her. This continued until last week when i received a call from her ( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?

You should report her to the school authorities... You cant engage or encourage that kind of relationship in such a position of trust!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by jhidey08(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:
Nd dis got ur head swallowed sad smh
Op she s still an adolescent .pls undstnd.dat k..careless Abt dah Nd focus on ur job k.
which one b k.. K.. U dey talk lyk one big mummy, I had 2 check ur Profile 2b sure if u really are. No dey talk lyk dat again abeg

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by drss(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Swissheart:
There is no point reporting her to the school management because any child who has got the nerves to come out straight to the teacher demanding for an affair must have grown enough balls.Talk to her maturely and as a teacher.If there is a good teacher who won't blow it open,let him/her know because desperation can go bad.You can also peacefully search for another school.

@op....I really hope you aren't representing yourself as a 'what's up' guy ........pls earn your respect.
but females no get balls na? grin
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by braine(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Do not do it. Just ignore her and act like she doesn't exist. Your name will be dented if you do it. I've been in your shoes, so I know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by billyG(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tell her eaters of cucumbers are liable 2 die young.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by NaijaProxyBase: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Don't report her to anyone. Sit her down and talk to her. Reporting is like disgracing her openly. She won't forgive you.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by hadura29(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, I am a graduate but I am yet to be mobilized for service. In order not to be idle, I took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary schools in my area.

There is a girl in my class who has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. I found out that she always gives me lustful facial expression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topics in physics which i will explain to her. This continued until last week when i received a call from her ( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?

Go and listen to "prick no get shoulder" by Brymo, you will get your answers there..

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by lighternote: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
If you were the one in love wit her, would you have told the school authority
Advise her to face her studies, that's there is time for everything. This is adolescence crisis.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by talktrue1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
You can love her but avoid having sex with her. Who knows, she might be your wife in future
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Be very careful because this is trouble brewing o. Turn her off as much as possible and try and keep evidence of you doing so. Keep her messages and your own replies that are discouraging the girl. Don't EVER be alone with her before it will turn to cries of rape o.
If you don't want to report her, avoid her like the plague.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by jaydee8(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
You be Mumu ni?
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by JumpingChicken(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
kazolad:

Don't report her it will be too embarrassing for her, she will be mocked by teacchers and her peers. Just keep turning her down till you are called for service. You could even threaten to report her to the school authorities if she don't stop bothering you, but do not report her.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by hotdi(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
I have a dream...I have a dream that one day, if u fall for her....
You will do ur NYSC in Kirikiri maximum prison grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by fromnigeria(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
This girl is not fit for Science, talk more of Physics. She miss road.
For you OP, count your teeth with your tongue. Surely, you'll know what to do.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by greggng: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
please take her home and use 3 condoms so that had i know wont be your case. When you have completed 3 solid rounds. just start laughing like a mad man and ensure your door is open....she will run for her dear life and never talk to you again, this way ur job is secured

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Pennywise(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Teachers that will never take their eyes off female students, your day of reckoning is nearer than you think. Look at this OP imagining all kinds of things about an innocent little girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria / Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools / The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.