Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me (60549 Views)

Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. / My Student 2016 WAEC Result. I Am Proud To Be Your Teacher. / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by jhidey08(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

Lol big moma hw do u mean
lyk a mother advising his son; "u c my son, u're going to d university now okay, make sure u face wot I've sent u to do okay, don't move with bad friends okay, and remember d son of whom u're okay". Something lyk that. grin
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by xtervaganza(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Omo wey u suppose don give touch your toe since

That reminds me of my padi lol when he was a private secondary school teacher. Those little girls corrupt die

Jus kpansh her

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Frankicent(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

U should go bk Nd read my mentioned instead. Dis hw ppl fail.
lolz grin
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Frankicent(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
jhidey08:
lyk a mother advising his son; "u c my son, u're going to d university now okay, make sure u face wot I've sent u to do okay, don't move with bad friends okay, and remember d son of whom u're okay". Something lyk that. grin
correct oooo...same words ever time..And does words will keep ringing every time in your ears. grin
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by gbagyiza: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:
Simple, give her the cucumber
Haba which kind advice be dis.....u wan put am into trouble.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Frankicent(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

U should go bk Nd read my mentioned instead. Dis hw ppl fail.
funny you...grin
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:

That's what you get from Southwest half baked graduates

I'm not sure returning your brain as brand new to your Creator after spending 70years on earth is a good idea.

it's meant to be used, use it.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Vikkiboi(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
if she is not a minor, you don't have any problem.

reporting to the management is a silly idea and quitting your job for this is just nonsense.

if she is not a minor, just play along.

And don't get caught...

and if there is actually need for Sex, kindly double your condom.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Margauxluv(f): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
sad sad
Frankicent:

funny you...grin
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Frankicent(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:
sad sad
Hmmm sad or disappointed?....
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Frankicent(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:
sad sad
Hmmm sad, disappointed or confuse?....
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Margauxluv(f): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
jhidey08:

Lol really. wink
U see, in my lodge in school mates use to tel me dis same tin smtims. :
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Frankicent(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:
sad sad
Can't tell your mood from that look.. Sad,disappointed or confuse?
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, I am a graduate but I am yet to be mobilized for service. In order not to be idle, I took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary schools in my area.

There is a girl in my class who has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. I found out that she always gives me lustful facial expression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topics in physics which i will explain to her. This continued until last week when i received a call from her ( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?
give her the cucumber then quite the job.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, I am a graduate but I am yet to be mobilized for service. In order not to be idle, I took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary schools in my area.

There is a girl in my class who has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. I found out that she always gives me lustful facial expression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topics in physics which i will explain to her. This continued until last week when i received a call from her ( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?

Bring her to my house!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by xpensivealex(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
u beta flee and beware of std's (sexual transmitted demons).many destinies and glory hav been sacrified on ordinay temporary pleasure.do not succumb to d piece of advice of those dat says u shud give her d cucumber.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Temysteve(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
justified19:
are u trying to tell me a graduate doesn't know how to handle a sec skul girl? if he lyk make he die in silence or in noise...
lol, d guy may be a graduate @ d same time d gal can can easily set him up nd bomerang for not doing her wish.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Temysteve(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
xpensivealex:
u beta flee and beware of std's (sexual transmitted demons).many destinies and glory hav been sacrified on ordinay temporary pleasure.do not succumb to d piece of advice of those dat says u shud give her d cucumber.
CUCUMBER IN 1 WORD?
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by jamst2(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Oyedey4u:

Before you misbehave, i know you are as young as I am, think of the worst possible thing that could happen if you yield to that temptation...

I know she must be as young as your junior sister, what will happen to you if somone did that to your sister...

Think of the school you graduated from, the girls or ladies, matured ones that you sat together to receive lectures together,

think of the wonderful dream of who your wife or your future home should be....

put this girl into the picture and how she will shatter every of this things......

(even if she didn't shatter anything)

Think of some days later in life when your son will be telling you how girls were making advances to her.

Think of what you will tell him from your experience of how you didn't yield... Or will you be proud to tell him that you yielded to that temptation....

Look above and below this post you will see the most POPULAR ADVICE of people is that you should yield....

I will liken that to COWARDICE, following the popular...
The unpopular opinion like the ones I post avove is the Best and COURAGEous for a young man like you and me...

Besides, before you say the devil push you, never have a meeting with her in private, warn her publicly in the midst of her class and friends,

deliberately punish her on account of any slight mistake or non comportment by her.... teACH her SENSE.

Humiliate her for what she has decided to do... Dont you Be a WEAKLING

you can speak to a school counsellor who can take her up but if the advise is like the popular ones, Be prepared to battle her and the non-sense in her head.

And finally, i believe no religion teaches yielding to temptation or commiting fornication with a teenager (i suppose).... Infact, it's against the #LAW to do so.....

So as a Christian (that I am, and a young man also, I will) made life and school difficult for her for any of her antics, I will Punish her sore.... For looking at me anyhow (seductively), disturbing my phone line and so on....

Punishment Idea..... Report her as disturbing you (whenever she calls), report to your immediate bosses, and inform them of your decisions to punish her, just purchase a 60 leaves notebook and a pen, write neatly on one line a sentence, that I will not disturb the phoneline of my teacher for whatever reason again, then give her 24hrs to duplicate that on all lines of the book from A-Z (cover to cover)... Take permission from the right authority for her to be excused from all classed of the day, nd give her exactly 24 hrs to return the book...

That will erase a bit of the nonsense she has learnt from those Ghanian movies...

NOTE: This is my opinion, You can follow it if you feel it is worth it.

God bless you
Haba! Guy 4 dis long epistle,the best is 2 ignore the girl,which i did my self in this kind of situation.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by jhidey08(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Frankicent:
correct oooo...same words ever time..And does words will keep ringing every time in your ears. grin
I dey tell u. Even in my final semester, my mum was still telling me dat same statement, I was lyk "something dat I didn't do since 100lv, is it now dat I'll start?" mothers are just soo lovely. God Bless my mother
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by yapapa: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Which tribe is cursed? How are you better than him/her? Think, think man.
yea ,I didn't do too well either,I admit.but I'm nothing like him/her. I know when to spit shit and when not to.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op, its normal in teenagers to be infatuated with anyone they fancy...no need leaving yur job or reporting her to authorities.. Simply sit her down , with a ring on yur finger and tell her calmly that you are engaged and in love with the lady in your life, whom you've been dating for years and making plans to marry soon... So she should focus on getting good grades, cause u see her as a child and not a woman .. So she should focus on getting good grades and make her parents proud... Not fall in love at their stage in her life, and you don't love her.. Simple!
She will back off slowly but surely and also invite your gf to come pay visit sometimes..shikena!
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Margauxluv(f): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Frankicent:
Can't tell your mood from that look.. Sad,disappointed or confuse?

Disappointed
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by ifko: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Those folks advising u to give her cucumber don't like you but if u decide to dance to dr tune i will be glad to read another tread stating how devil push you to have sex with your student.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
kazolad:

lay her to green pastures till she bele-full in 9months time.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by jhidey08(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

Lol really. wink
U see, in my lodge in school mates use to tel me dis same tin smtims. :
den u av 2 start taking dem serious. wink
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by ChrisHandsome999(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Temysteve:
lol, d guy may be a graduate @ d same time d gal can can easily set him up nd bomerang for not doing her wish.
tell me how? set him up kor, fix him up ni...d guy is clueless. dats al
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by sabi99(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
D rule still remain,if u must teach don't love, and if u must love don't teach
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by lovinam: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
I pray for you
obum88:
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
lovinam:
I pray for you

Amen
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by friends4ever(m): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmm...i smell some ALIBI

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria / The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa / Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.