Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me (60541 Views)

Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. / My Student 2016 WAEC Result. I Am Proud To Be Your Teacher. / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by sisisioge: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
grin grin

Girls are getting bolder by the day! While it is normal for students to have crushes on their teachers, it is grossly abnormal for them to come outrightly at such teachers. Such enffrontery! This little tigress will only get you in trouble and woe betide that silly behavior. Pls report her to your immediate boss or a fellow teacher, especially a female. She would learn the act of "choosing her fights". After all, we all go to school to learn.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
agentakins:

This is not English language thread, so I won't argue with you. Biafra that lacks basic English rule.

Wow! I bet you got more than you bargained.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by sandracoopert(f): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
kazolad:
Lol. What will I not read? A student says she loves u, and u are asking us if u shd report to d sch authority. And you are supposed to be her Teacher? Smh? How old are u? U sound like u are d student, and she is your teacher.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Ozugbo(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, I am a graduate but I am yet to be mobilized for service. In order not to be idle, I took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary schools in my area.

There is a girl in my class who has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. I found out that she always gives me lustful facial expression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topics in physics which i will explain to her. This continued until last week when i received a call from her ( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?
Ur own beta self.Na breast dem dey us dey press me.(dem no wan tell me weitin dey deir minds)

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by ZYZZA: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
grin
agentakins:

Wetin make u open teeth? If u no sabi English, better go and learn. This is not English language thread.
grin
agentakins:

Wetin make u open teeth? If u no sabi English, better go and learn. This is not English language thread.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Adebowale89(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
sth must have been going on quietly with the girl, I don't think is d issue of being processed here. she might have tasted a forbidden fruit in that schl. I think her other male teachers need to be scrutinize

bro, just be conscious and leave emotions beyond your occupational hazard. don't fall into traps so that she won't consequently implicate your chances from going to service comes next yr with her desperate behaviour. be wise

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by DTOBS(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, I am a graduate but I am yet to be mobilized for service. In order not to be idle, I took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary schools in my area.

There is a girl in my class who has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. I found out that she always gives me lustful facial expression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topics in physics which i will explain to her. This continued until last week when i received a call from her ( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?
How old is she?
What class is she?
What is your own stand?
If you were to be her brother,would you be happy seeing her indulging in that act?
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Elle277(f): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time girl!...shine your eye o
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by agentakins: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:

Wow! I bet you got more than you bargained.
Ha! You better go and make your research well before your uncle's children start correcting your English. That is when you will feel embarrassed and cover your face with shame.
Are you richer than he (is)? Not him?
Are you taller than she (is)? Not her?
He is faster than he (is). Not him.
He is more brilliant than she (is). Not her.
Go and get your facts right. Or get lost.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by shegerun: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
You are a teacher,but cannot differentiate between being and been. I weep for my country.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by G8Arthur(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
jomoh:
What should you do?

My advice:
Go and get her laid.

I will be happy to read that a paedophile teacher was castrated.

Rubbish

Hehehehe. Can't finish laff ingredients, lmao!!
She will also do same to d chemistry and biology teacher. Pls run away from possessed kids.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by rabbuy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:
How you guys say it here? She wants you to "mark her present" grin Or however that term goes.
yeah darl the o.p knows that he wants advice on her to avoided signing of regrettable registers
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by franscolink(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
my friend, be ur self and tell her to keep off.it was like u where too close to her,dat was why she could do dat.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by jtwest(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Paruparu! U want somebody to endorse your evil plan abi
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by JaneKenedy: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
My advice, talk to her but make sure another staff is around, may be a matured male teacher or a matured female teacher that won't mk her feel less of what she is because of her desire to be ur gf @ ds very wrong time. I m sure she would withdraw and then respect u even more. you can even help her to become a better student academically. And at long run she would come to thank you for not ruining her life.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by ManTiger(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sample her once and confess your sin to a father.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by kossyablaze(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:

Lol... My bro e don plenty ooooo
check n tell me total na
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by 900warriorz: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=Xiadnat post=40097257]

Report this behavior before it gets too far. Follow the chain of commands; starting from the person above you first. Do not keep this quiet nor quit your job. I would not bother the dean or president of the school with this. Start with the head of your department/ and your ombudsman- especially you are junior faculty/staff.

Good luck. Thread carefully.

No be only ombudsman, na herdsman you go see! See grammer ooo!

Op sef dey fall hand! Small girl dey chike you, you carry her matter come nairaland! You need prayerz! Person wey you go purnish for class like werey! If you change am for am wella, she no go get gutz to dey call you.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Maximus85(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:
Simple, give her the cucumber

Baaaaaaad guy
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Maximus85(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
kazolad:

Guy, with your church mind..... U really wan report? Oya show us the girl pisshure make we see. Then we go fit advice you. How old is she? I'm sure she's in SS 3.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by steveturner24(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kindly tell her to finish up on time with good grade.also explain to her that you need a lady that can provide Mbbs result to you. Tell her you need a lady of virtue from her not lady for sex.
I bet you she will start working hard to impress you
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
I wonder the kind of school you graduated from and what you teach your students when you can't even make a correct sentence.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Profgilbraltar(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
This same thing happened to me when I was doing my teaching practice in a junior secondary school.just thread carefully sha,although u never can tell,d end justifies d means
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pot calling kettle black.lol.
frankcris:

dude, this made laugh so hard that i forgot what i wanted to comment...
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by emylesssancta(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ogbanje agbam nje.

Ogbanje agbam nje
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lol,you're so pained and you sound like the worst bigot.
yapapa:
did he mention anything pertaining to been from the southwest? not only you are a tribal bigot,you are a very dumb,idiotic fellow as well.goat from the cursed tribe,I spit on you.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Idrismusty97(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Be careful if she is Edo, If na Calabar girl you know what to do. If na Igbo girl run for your life! cheesy.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by akin33(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
My brother quit is the option here. If you report her, she may frame you up or lie against you that you wanted to rape her. She will lie against you before het parents and parents will believe her because she is a girl. They will report you to school authority and the school will crucify you. Am still passing through my own experience when an eleven eight years old girl lied against me that I touched her breast, her parents went straight to the school to report me and the school believed them
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by mobb: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
You're obviously dippy
obum88:

That's what you get from Southwest half baked graduates
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by leGeExus(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
fullstreets:
Teacher, ur English language though......
and what so wrong with the write upYou need grammer there?then i will like to see the correct write up from you.#DaftHeaded

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria / The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa / Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.