Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me (60553 Views)

Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. / My Student 2016 WAEC Result. I Am Proud To Be Your Teacher. / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
kossyablaze:
check n tell me total na

More than 5k
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by ralphblac(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
avoid her before you are accuse of rap or under age things
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by sammieee(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Quit d job... I am ready to take dat job bro. I will take her Biology... It's like u be mumu. Why on earth you wan quit ur job cuz a hoe is calling ur attention? Be a man bro! Report her or else if u wan sample her. #LOBATAN

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=Swissheart post=40107766]There is no point reporting her to the school management because any child who has got the nerves to come out straight to the teacher demanding for an affair must have grown enough balls.Talk to her maturely and as a teacher.If there is a good teacher who won't blow it open,let him/her know because desperation can go bad.You can also peacefully search for another school

@op....I really hope you aren't representing yourself as a 'what's up' guy ........pls earn your respect.[/quote

Good advice girl but would like to add that he should also report the case to the mgt so it can be in its record that he did so should anything come up in the future.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by 6fit(f): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
frankwells:
Le me knw when it hits d FP

so when it hit FP what nxt? Cluelessness na disease. Anyway, Mr teacher, it part of job hazard. U will b shock dat girl is fucking other Teachers. U will be shock to know she is well exposed to sex. NYSC guyz are responsible for exposing such girls to sex. Well use yur conscience to take d right decision.....am sure u know d right thing to do
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Megaflex(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
i am goin thru dsame problem wit d op. i am also a graduate and teachin in a private school. d only difference is dat i av already fallen for one of my students. after goin thru some comments here, i am deeply regretin my actions. i jst called off d relationship and chose to advise her instead. she's 17 and in ss3.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by bikefab(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
She wan make u give am injection

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by ministeriallist: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
"There is a girl in my class whom she has being acting somehow since my first day in the school".

OVOKO!

Are u sure ure a teacher? We've started to arrest fake people like you. Ask GT Bank if ure in doubt.
Watch ur back mennnnnn!
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by yapapa: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
mykel231:
Lol,you're so pained and you sound like the worst bigot.
pained? Another cursed goat on the loose,swerve abeg.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by samuel0015(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
She Is Potiphar's Wife,Obey The Law Of Joseph.If She Is Too Strong Leave For Good
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Kzeals: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
O boy! Holla this is a simple issue. Don't follow the counsel of foolish men. First she is underage if u are caught! I will help them castrate you well well.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Margauxluv(f): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
schumastic:

c u.....who we go ask kwa

tongue tongue
Ask me
Buh really I don't fnk hve crushed on ma teacher or lecturer.
Bk den ma teachers r all advanced men n women.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Don't allow her into ur office again cos the next thing now she will threaten u. She might tell the school authority that u have been molesting her. U can also tell her that u are engange and will be getting married soon.
Don't pick her calls again cos it seems u give her so much attention. If she wants to to explain anything, do it I a class not in ur office.she can easily set u up in ur office. You are too old not to know how to handle a girl of that level and I'm sure u enjoy the love talk from her if not u wud not be asking what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Margauxluv(f): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
jascon1:
Ur first sentence was a big fart. Man is only telin u is predicament. How ladies sound so feminist, but can't handle the heat. If it was the other way it would of bin punishable. Wud u ask an adolescent to care less wen a teacher professes love to her? Schools sud of counselors. Report to the sch authority so other girls can learn from it. Letting it slide makes her feel her action n feeling are positive. Meanwhile, he never said her age nor class. being in school doesn't make one adolescent. As someone who has taught in schools, I must say, teenage girls need home grooming n not sent to sch to tempt male teachers. Don't get me wrong, but some of these girls are not innocent anymore and I assume they know what they are up to when they make the moves. schools employing male teachers must also make provisions for them to express their difficulties. Ppl are here ranting instead of giving the young man positive ratings for speaking out

Seconded buh den again evry1 s entitled to his/her own opinion.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by JayJustus(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
CALL: after the reggae plays the konji

RESPONSE: konji, konji

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by warrior101: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
O bobs na set up

kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, I am a graduate but I am yet to be mobilized for service. In order not to be idle, I took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary schools in my area.

There is a girl in my class who has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. I found out that she always gives me lustful facial expression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topics in physics which i will explain to her. This continued until last week when i received a call from her ( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Margauxluv(f): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
jhidey08:
which one b k.. K.. U dey talk lyk one big mummy, I had 2 check ur Profile 2b sure if u really are. No dey talk lyk dat again abeg

Lol big moma hw do u mean
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by mustynoni10: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
I dont see any reason for you reporting her, just tell her u dont like her and tell her also to stay away from u. There is no harm for a lady to say she loves u. Just push her away, dats all.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Chrysz(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Some gullible pple ll blve ds ur fiction.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Hexzyz(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Just bore her out. She will understand the language. When giving someone attention, there is always the tendency of feeling they interest you. Don't pick calls, don't reply message. Be nice and don't discuss anything outside academics.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by analyticalnayos: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Corpse,it is... She has been and not she has being......
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by PoshBee(f): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:

That's what you get from Southwest half baked graduates
ode oshi.. Use your sense sometimes.. OAU at ife is still d best in nigeria and your FUTO OR UNN remains at d bottom half-baked igbotic piece of shit

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by profconsults: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
That is the level of social malaise in our contemporary world. We are in the latter time.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Eluwilussit(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
yapapa:
did he mention anything pertaining to been from the southwest? not only you are a tribal bigot,you are a very dumb,idiotic fellow as well.goat from the cursed tribe,I spit on you.

Which tribe is cursed? How are you better than him/her? Think, think man.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by sabi99(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:
Simple, give her the cucumber
cucumber for wetin?
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by meccuno: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:
Simple, give her the cucumber
lwkmd grin
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by authenticman(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
@ OP call the little girl and advise her to desist from the act or face being reported to the school authority. She will comply immediately.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Frankicent(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, I am a graduate but I am yet to be mobilized for service. In order not to be idle, I took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary schools in my area.

There is a girl in my class who has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. I found out that she always gives me lustful facial expression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topics in physics which i will explain to her. This continued until last week when i received a call from her ( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?

I got a questions for you.
How old is she? you ought to no cause you the teacher.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Oyedey4u(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
kazolad:

Before you misbehave, i know you are as young as I am, think of the worst possible thing that could happen if you yield to that temptation...

I know she must be as young as your junior sister, what will happen to you if somone did that to your sister...

Think of the school you graduated from, the girls or ladies, matured ones that you sat together to receive lectures together,

think of the wonderful dream of who your wife or your future home should be....

put this girl into the picture and how she will shatter every of this things......

(even if she didn't shatter anything)

Think of some days later in life when your son will be telling you how girls were making advances to her.

Think of what you will tell him from your experience of how you didn't yield... Or will you be proud to tell him that you yielded to that temptation....

Look above and below this post you will see the most POPULAR ADVICE of people is that you should yield....

I will liken that to COWARDICE, following the popular...
The unpopular opinion like the ones I post avove is the Best and COURAGEous for a young man like you and me...

Besides, before you say the devil push you, never have a meeting with her in private, warn her publicly in the midst of her class and friends,

deliberately punish her on account of any slight mistake or non comportment by her.... teACH her SENSE.

Humiliate her for what she has decided to do... Dont you Be a WEAKLING

you can speak to a school counsellor who can take her up but if the advise is like the popular ones, Be prepared to battle her and the non-sense in her head.

And finally, i believe no religion teaches yielding to temptation or commiting fornication with a teenager (i suppose).... Infact, it's against the #LAW to do so.....

So as a Christian (that I am, and a young man also, I will) made life and school difficult for her for any of her antics, I will Punish her sore.... For looking at me anyhow (seductively), disturbing my phone line and so on....

Punishment Idea..... Report her as disturbing you (whenever she calls), report to your immediate bosses, and inform them of your decisions to punish her, just purchase a 60 leaves notebook and a pen, write neatly on one line a sentence, that I will not disturb the phoneline of my teacher for whatever reason again, then give her 24hrs to duplicate that on all lines of the book from A-Z (cover to cover)... Take permission from the right authority for her to be excused from all classed of the day, nd give her exactly 24 hrs to return the book...

That will erase a bit of the nonsense she has learnt from those Ghanian movies...

NOTE: This is my opinion, You can follow it if you feel it is worth it.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Frankicent(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:
Nd dis got ur head swallowed sad smh
Op she s still an adolescent .pls undstnd.dat k..careless Abt dah Nd focus on ur job k.

That's how people fail... He doesn't have lust for the girl.
He only need an advice.. Abeg read again.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Margauxluv(f): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Frankicent:

That's how people fail... He doesn't have lust for the girl.
He only need an advice.. Abeg read again.

U should go bk Nd read my mentioned instead.
Dis hw ppl fail.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Annchizzy(f): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
OMG am now a camp Educated illterate full for camp ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria / Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools / The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.