Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Why Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Want To Get Married? (5702 Views)

THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / Why Do You Want To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by TOPE20001(f): 9:58pm On May 20, 2009
Feelitx:

I need to join the craze before it goes out of fashion.
SubMacGun:

Because I want to hammer at all times without any kind of condemnation. grin

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Secretz(f): 10:08pm On May 20, 2009
Marriage, . . . . . . . . hmmmm, that will be the day. undecided
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MaiSuya(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2009
SubMacGun:

Because I want to hammer at all times without any kind of condemnation. grin

true tok bros! . . .only wish the wonderful institution involves just 'hammaring'. . .
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by spikedcylinder: 11:19am On May 21, 2009
kay_pumpin:

You ain't giving it a thought at all?

undecided undecided
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:32am On May 22, 2009
I want to get married for companionship when i'm more matured and hopefully, so is the guy. It's assumed by then we wud both have seen enuf of life not to mess it up with petty issues. You get to grow old with someone, and thats ok! After all, i thot when Eve was created for Adam it was so he wouldn't be lonely, we seem to have lost the plot with varied interpretations adjusted to our times. Love is fickle, cos as humans we just don't get it and so i wont rely on it, it's all a gamble. If it cud be avoided, i think it's a waste getting married young. Women become bitter from taking on to much and Men just cant get their acts together. Marriages after the age of 40 seems better, and is all about companionship. Personally, the fact that you cant have children is ok, you don't get to traumatize them with your mistakes. If only emotionally qualified couples got married, one wonders if that would correlate to less socially inept, sadistic, cruel individuals being born into society, one wonders!
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by amebono13: 3:00am On May 22, 2009
landwin:

people have different reasons,what are your reasons

mine is for companionship  kanu nwankwo

Now thats better cool
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:04am On May 22, 2009
Rofl grin
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Doffypops: 12:15pm On May 22, 2009
A loyal fan (and vice-versa), children and family, friendship and companionship, shared bills/expenses, shared worries, shared responsibilities, mutual spiritual support, safe sex, a comfortable home and a balanced life,
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by seancole: 8:22pm On May 30, 2009
eina, for goodness sake,
what you need is a house boy and not a wife, wives are not slaves period. Am passionate about this .
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by mntpaul(m): 12:30am On May 31, 2009
To find my compliment and enhance our lives for happiness together. I am looking for my one true love. A love I have that is so great that nothing else in the universe really matters.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2009
mntpaul:

To find my compliment and enhance our lives for happiness together. I am looking for my one true love. A love I have that is so great that nothing else in the universe really matters.

Yea right!! Good luck at that!!

@ Post.

I want to have legitimate Children.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by seancole: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2009
Society demands it
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by popegirl(f): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2009
ummmm, becos the guy trully loves me,
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Lexiwhite(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2009
To be honest. . . I really dunno, i do know that i was getting on very well without the extra burden - i just dunno whether i'll cope when it finally happens. . . It scares the living hell out of me though tongue tongue
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2009
Lexiwhite:

To be honest. . . I really dunno, i do know that i was getting on very well without the extra burden - i just dunno whether i'll cope when it finally happens. . . It scares the living hell out of me though tongue tongue

Scarier than the thread you escaped from? grin

It’s okay, you can go back there now, I’m interceding on your behalf and I’m sure they’ll ease off a lil bit. wink cheesy
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Lexiwhite(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2009
Ujujoan:

Scarier than the thread you escaped from? grin

It’s okay, you can go back there now, I’m interceding on your behalf and I’m sure they’ll ease off a lil bit. wink cheesy

I didnt excape, i simply made my points, backed them up with evidence, and left them to debate on the rest while i got myself a good night's sleep grin
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by LordReed(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2009
I want to marry cos I have a need to love someone in a special way. A need to have someone who has a smile (even it's in her heart) for me every time. A need to be more than myself. A need to be a father.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by rosepearl(f): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2009
i wanna get married cos i want to witness the joy of being a mother and secondly wanna see how i can cope with a different character (being) for the rest of my life. i think and hope the journey is gonna be intresting.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by uwamemeka(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2009
it was never God's intention 4 man to be alone. so why should i be alone. i want to marry 4 companionship
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by francess22(f): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2009
because i so much love him.and he loves me more
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Vicki09(f): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
For Love, compaionship, the clocks ticking want to have more children, someone to fix things for me tongue great sex with the same person that I wont have to worry about catching a disease from. grin
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by chilolozi(f): 3:01am On Nov 17, 2009
By settling down, one knows that he is fully a man. When he can Carter for his wife and children. asks of no sex outside his house when he has a wife who is always ready to give him what he wants. feed his children etc then he has reached. Not only that, i also think that when one gets married, he then becomes complete because God said that man is not complete without a woman. now if i should ask what of priests and all religious categories who don't get married but follow god. are they loosing or gaining?[email me @ obetachirotam@yahoo.com
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Gabry(f): 3:12am On Nov 17, 2009
I get married to

start a new cycle of life.

start a new generation with the love of my life

have companionship

fulffill God's words and prophecy
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Oxone(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2009
D Right person
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by BTT(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2010
I want to fulfill purpose with a partner and leave a signature in the human race when eventually I exit.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by ravenzord(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2010
Cos I want s'mun I can legally call my own, s'mun who I can love and cherish and share secrets and act out my fantasies with. . .and even when we're getting old and our physical features aren't what they used to be, and the chemistry's all but gone, we'll still be together. . .cos we can't afford to be with anyone else.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by whitesturd(f): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2010
cos i want sumone dt wud realy love me,sumone i can spend the rest of m life loving,sumone i wud ve beautiful kids for,sumone dt wud be my best friend,dt wud love me unconditionally.sumone dt wud respect me and never cheat on m.and to fufil the laws of God which says go into the world, be fruitful and multiply.it trips me wen i see old couples who still stare at each other with so much love as if they jst fell in love.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by selencious(f): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2010
So I can have my own family, I can't wait to have mi kute and gorgeous children.I wanna do my own cooking without my mum's help, make my own decision, that doesn't stop mi from seeking advice though. I wanna go places without mi mum or dad calling to ask where I am, I wanna have my own house, I already have a car, decorate my house the way I want. I wanna wake up beside my husband everyday and feel him kiss me every morning, go out together, visit places, especially my parents and husbands' parent house and buy them a lota stuff, cos ima shopaholic; travel to different countries with my husband and have intimacy as long as we want, I wanna wear a wedding ring, so other guys can stop coming after me, I just can't wait to get married. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by hermosa(f): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
for the money. why else grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by echobee(f): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
see me see question.
@ poster,why did u parents get married?
if they did not,which mouth,u wan take ask these question.hope u are ok?
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by ssumpta(f): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2010
Because i have so much love to give. Marriage is a life of sacrifice.

And if i find sb who thinks like this as well? we will be in perfect harmony.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by henryhemon(m): 4:45am On Jan 19, 2010
Cuz I want to be complete n obtain favour from the lord.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Of Year Love!express It / 26 Places To Meet A Rich Man / You Won't Believe What I Caught My Born Again UNILAG Neighbor Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.