Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply (5653 Views)

When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by bomsilaga(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2018
Imagine the reply. This girl gat no chill at all.

Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by SexyCrixus25(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2018
Bhad girl...
Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2018
The girl is indeed a Dog.
Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by Olalan(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2018
She's plainly stupid

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2018
grin angry I gues that is how dog behave

5 Likes

Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by sapeleboi(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2018
ovooko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2018
Man: Nigerian girls are too dull and uninteresting, they never take the lead

Woman: I'm _horny

Man: Are you a fvcking dog?

5 Likes

Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Olalan:
She's plainly stupid

There are a lot of prostitutes on Facebook. That is nothing new. So the man is actually the stupid one here.
Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by Bluezy13(m): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Yea right but being stupid is not a justification.

Asking guys out reasonably and/or paying the bills are better ways of taking the lead.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by courna(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
many are mad but few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by KingLennon(m): 2:14am On Aug 28, 2018
She's on Heat grin. The guy Bleep up sha. His response could have been 'Can i use my dIck to cut your horns' grin
Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by QueenSekxy(f): 4:09am On Aug 28, 2018
Nigerian men,the dumbest of all human race.
so,a guy can freely display his molosho business online,whilst the lady that expresses her feelings are lashed out?
stupid boy,I really liked the come back the lady fired.smiley

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by QueenSekxy(f): 4:11am On Aug 28, 2018
Bluezy13:

Yea right but being stupid is not a justification.

Asking guys out reasonably and/or paying the bills are better ways of taking the lead.
abeg abeg abeg!!
You lots are the most confused set of human being we have.undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by Bluezy13(m): 5:37am On Aug 28, 2018
QueenSekxy:

abeg abeg abeg!!
We lots are the most confused set of human being we have.undecided

"human beings" You mean

Yea, you are.
Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by fynestpotato: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2018
QueenSekxy:
abeg abeg abeg!! You lots are the most confused set of human being we have.undecided
See pot calling kettle black
Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by boss1310(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2018
QueenSekxy:
so,a guy can freely display his molosho business online,whilst the lady that expresses her feelings are lashed out?
respect your dad na,why are you calling him dumb
Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

That's a lesson never to take Nigerian Men seriously at least until they know and want what they want grin
Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2018
QueenSekxy:
Don't sweat it Sis, They are babies. Babies get confused grin
Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2018
The situation here should not call for whether she is a fucking dog or she is not a fucking dog.

The truth is that she is calling on Konji to do that which only it can do. No sentiment!
Her call is very clear and straight forward.
She needs/wants/ask for/request for konji
simple!
And if she cannot find one, then she should go get Rubber types of konji and do herself
That will be all for now
Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by FrankieGood: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
This is really a crazy stuff I was able stop my laugh after reading this joke from your blog page. I don`t understand how this e people create this kind of jokes in such a way. I use post jokes in top essay writing service blog and share it them with my friends. But, to be frank they are not this much hilarious ones.
Re: Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply by Jamicajohn: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2023
It's a great essay indeed. It was quite interesting to read it. I am excited to learn more about software design.
Human Resource Management writing UK

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures / 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage / Virginity : How Important Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.