Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (135040 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aminat508:

U can edit now
bom muinto obrigado
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
wardsmithng:
give me her acct no so I can send some moni 2 her

Acc details
Ogunruku Mercy Itunu
UBA
savings acc.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
[size=14pt]SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!

Let's help Light Ayodeji, who is 2 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India.

Thanks to all you good and kind hearted people who have supported Baby light in keeping her alive, the good news is that the baby and mum are off to India already.
But more of your kind support would be highly appreciated because we still have 800k to complete the medical bill, thank you all for your support.
God bless you!!

Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

[/size]

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olowookerekemi(f): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
pls any update frm ayolight or her grandma@uncle donald3
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olowookerekemi(f): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
favoured234:
Please house, can anyone transfer credit to Mummy Light's phone?
My only explanation for her silence is that she has not been able to get India sim card (maybe she cannot leave the baby to do that now) and like Donald said the last time, her credit on her Nigerian number ran out...

She cannot receive call, make call or send text message without credit
pls ao can one knw if she is stil using it der b4 transferring d card to her cus we nid an update frm her
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olowookerekemi(f): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
pinkheartng:
I’m sure Mercy is fine. I think we should be more concerned with how she will pay the balance of the surgery and get back home. We haven’t talked about post surgery rehabilitation of the baby. That will cost money as well. She has borrowed about N1.5 million to make this trip possible. Managing the baby post surgery and fending off creditors all at once will not be an easy task.

Mercy needs you now more than ever. As someone who’s been to Ilupeju Ekiti and held Ibukun Ayodeji, I am as sentimentally attached to the child as Donald. Our project officer says you could have mistaken him for the child’s father at the airport. That is commitment.

We have about 40 days to raise at least N1million.

Have a pleasant Sunday everyone.

can u pls explain dis beta?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 1:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Please who is this talking about 1.5mil borrowed? Please come and explain urself undecided

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 16, 2015
olowookerekemi:
pls ao can one knw if she is stil using it der b4 transferring d card to her cus we nid an update frm her

I brought the suggestion based on the fact that she sent a "call me back" on that sim yesterday so maybe she is having difficulties reaching anyone..
The credit could just be N200.. just to rule out the possibility that that is what is holding her back...
BTW where I am I don't have access to credit would have done it myself..
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2015
Good Morning all, Ayolight called me an apologise for her silence to the whole house and for everybody support. On getting to India she tried the numbers of the people she is with including her mum but couldn't get through but luckily Donald line went. She was about talking to him when her credit finished and since then no way to recharge the phone.

Light have been going through series of tests in India just to confirm before the surgery could be carried out, PLEASE PRAY FOR LIGHT to have a successful surgery. The doctor wanted to discuss with her doctor here in Nigeria first before going ahead.

The line she called with was an india line number she said they gave it to her because the owner was on leave or so and will logging soon, and also they don't speak english their so she is having language barrier with most of the people their while they understand but couldn't speak sad .

MONEY IS STILL NEEDED . Please Light still need money for during and after the surgery please sad

I asked her about the recent money issue raise, The money she said was borrowed was the one Light grandmother borrowed and Light dad 900k and 450k each and around 1.7m was raised from Nairalanders.

That's all from her hoping to hear from her often smiley
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 7:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Funjosh:
Good Morning all, Ayolight called me an apologise for her silence to the whole house and for everybody support. On getting to India she tried the numbers of the people she is with including her mum but couldn't get through but luckily Donald line went. She was about talking to him when her credit finished and since then no way to recharge the phone.

Light have been going through series of tests in India just to confirm before the surgery could be carried out, PLEASE PRAY FOR LIGHT to have a successful surgery. The doctor wanted to discuss with her doctor here in Nigeria first before going ahead.

The line she called with was an india line number she said they gave it to her because the owner was on leave or so and will logging soon, and also they don't speak english their so she is having language barrier with most of the people their while they understand but couldn't speak sad .

MONEY IS STILL NEEDED . Please Light still need money for during and after the surgery please sad

I asked her about the recent money issue raise, The money she said was borrowed was the one Light grandmother borrowed and Light dad 900k and 450k each and around 1.7m was raised from Nairalanders.

That's all from her hoping to hear from her often smiley
Thank yOu very much,cos,I was getting worried,I contacted. Light's Grandma,she is also worried ,I told her to kindly find a way of getting the hospital details all in a bid to contact ayolight,cos if we can get to the hospital ,we would be able to get across to her ,thank you once again...did she say when next we will hear from her,funny enough I called her yesterday ,It went through,she didn't pick,I am guessing its because of no credit ,All is well, we ,she and light shall overcome, #ForMyBaby
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Thank u Funjosh, now I'm a bit thrown off balance cos of language barrier. If she had listened to the advise given on the hospital/town, she won't be experiencing such. angry

Anyways, it is well. Surely gonna be a success. Pls tell her to try to get her own line over there.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2015
Donald3d:
Thank yOu very much,cos,I was getting worried,I contacted. Light's Grandma,she is also worried ,I told her to kindly find a way of getting the hospital details all in a bid to contact ayolight,cos if we can get to the hospital ,we would be able to get across to her ,thank you once again...did she say when next we will hear from her,funny enough I called her yesterday ,It went through,she didn't pick,I am guessing its because of no credit ,All is well, we ,she and light shall overcome, #ForMyBaby

She is online now, guess she is typing.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2015
olu4life:
Thank u Funjosh, now I'm a bit thrown off balance cos of language barrier. If she had listened to the advise given on the hospital/town, she won't be experiencing such. angry

Anyways, it is well. Surely gonna be a success. Pls tell her to try to get her own line over there.

You know it was Light doctor at Ife that refer them to the hospital in india so her choice of the hospital is based on that.

And the language barrier is not of the Doctors and Nurse but the people of the city she sees daily. And you know the far east countries don't use english as their first language.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2015
olu4life:
Please who is this talking about 1.5mil borrowed? Please come and explain urself undecided
seconded
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2015
Funjosh:

You know it was Light doctor at Ife that refer them to the hospital in india so her choice of the hospital is based on that.

And the language barrier is not of the Doctors and Nurse but the people of the city she sees daily. And you know the far east countries don't use english as their first language.
Funjosh let's leave it at that cos I know what I'm saying undecided
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olowookerekemi(f): 7:37am On Nov 16, 2015
favoured234:

I brought the suggestion based on the fact that she sent a "call me back" on that sim yesterday so maybe she is having difficulties reaching anyone..
The credit could just be N200.. just to rule out the possibility that that is what is holding her back...
BTW where I am I don't have access to credit would have done it myself..
i wil do dat later in d day den.did she sent d call me bak to u?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2015
hello house. dnt really knw wia to start. but I want to bless God for God mercy and to appreciate u for ur love nd patience.
we got here late at night 3days ago, immediately I was trying to call everyone including my patents, hubby nd nairalanders dat I ve dia number. it was only uncle Donald no dat went tru, I.was abt telling him o help me call my parents Evn d line went off, since den I ve not been able to reach anyone.
I was able o speak wit my mum just dis morning.
pls house fgive me ur dear sis.
Light is doing fyn, save for lack of appetite and little weeping.
we ve done some test last week, we re set to do some tday.
pls pray along wit us.
uncle Donald tnks for d humours in d building.
@pinkheartng, hubby borrowed 450k, mum borrowed 700k later borrowed 300k.
frm nairaland we ve abt #1.6m
that is d analysis of all d money we ve.
special tnks to everyone.
dis is our India line.
+919959609469.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 7:51am On Nov 16, 2015
grin
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2015
ayolight:
hello house. dnt really knw wia to start. but I want to bless God for God mercy and to appreciate u for ur love nd patience.
we got here late at night 3days ago, immediately I was trying to call everyone including my patents, hubby nd nairalanders dat I ve dia number. it was only uncle Donald no dat went tru, I.was abt telling him o help me call my parents Evn d line went off, since den I ve not been able to reach anyone.
pls pray along wit us.
dis is our India line.
+919959609469.
all is well,you also have to take care of yourself and be strong for Light please,eat well,take enough fluids especially water,pleasssse

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 8:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Glad to hear this
Hope you are eating there
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2015
winetapper:
Glad to hear this
Hope you are eating there
She said her appetite is great now,,,,, The only problem is that she is missing Nja foods. cheesy
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by pinkheartng: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2015
I told you all she'd be fine. God did not bring her this far to abandon her.

In the end charity is not really about charity. It’s about empowerment. In this case, it’s about getting Ibukun well and getting Mercy back on her feet. She is a sweet, innocent mother desperate to save her child.

Getting her back on her feet will take more than N800,000.

It’s easy to say this is about Ibukun and not the mother. In my estimation, mother and daughter are one.

Let us all do our best for Mercy Itunu.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2015
[size=14pt]SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!

Let's help Light Ayodeji, who is 2 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India.

Thanks to all you good and kind hearted people who have supported Baby light in keeping her alive, the good news is that the baby and mum are off to India already.
But more of your kind support would be highly appreciated because we still have 800k to complete the medical bill, thank you all for your support.
God bless you!!

Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

[/size]

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2015
favoured234:

She said her appetite is great now,,,,, The only problem is that she is missing Nja foods. cheesy
i swear..
Me too miss Naija food
The day I would taste fufufufu again i fit faint instantly embarassed
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2015
yes, tnks pinkheartng.
talking abt.food, Light is not making it funny. wen I give certain food, she ll scatter mouth like Im giving lemon.
but we re coping, d hospital.dnt really allow outside food.Evn beverage, but Dey.re considering d naija baby, so Dey help prepare custard.sometymes. I took custard powder along.
we re fyn.
just pray for us. we really need it. uncles Donald I taught u ll be d first to call me ni.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2015
pinkheartng:
I told you all she'd be fine. God did not bring her this far to abandon her.

In the end charity is not really about charity. It’s about empowerment. In this case, it’s about getting Ibukun well and getting Mercy back on her feet. She is a sweet, innocent mother desperate to save her child.

Getting her back on her feet will take more than N800,000.

It’s easy to say this is about Ibukun and not the mother. In my estimation, mother and daughter are one.

Let us all do our best for Mercy Itunu.
tnks sir. God bless u for ur concern.
it is well. I'm really short of way to.say, cos u guys as done so much for me dis past months nd u re still doinf great hence my lack of words.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
ayolight:
yes, tnks pinkheartng.
talking abt.food, Light is not making it funny. wen I give certain food, she ll scatter mouth like Im giving lemon.
but we re coping, d hospital.dnt really allow outside food.Evn beverage, but Dey.re considering d naija baby, so Dey help prepare custard.sometymes. I took custard powder along.
we re fyn.
just pray for us. we really need it. uncles Donald I taught u ll be d first to call me ni.
sorry I was learning indian language incase one indian fine girl picks the call,make I try my luck ,so she go follow u come back,hehehe,I don't have enough credit as soon as I recharge,domt worry I will talk to you,light,all the indian fine girls and the new born babies in the hospital,PS I am missing Light,she is a fun baby,please take good care of her for me ooo #ForMyBaby #PrayForLight

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aminat508, winetapper, Donald3d etc i think you should tag your sage and popular friends should be tagged for fresher and better ideas to raise funds because the usual method is becoming stale and yielding little. Someone once said partnering with those always first to commenters to always attach the link of this thread especially the page containing the latest like pg51 when their post make fp. Also i prefer commenting on an already Fp topic than creating new one with slimmer chances of making fp. The least of it is to look for potential fp topic in all sections, notify the house for endorsement and subsequent commenting before it makes fp.

Thank God for safety of baby light and mum.

Folahnn how far? You just raised our hopes and left it hanging with your silence.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by sexxydiva(f): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
ayolight:
pls pray along wit us.
dis is our India line.
+919959609469.
Thank God
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
GHoJes:
Aminat508, winetapper, Donald3d etc i think you should tag your sage and popular friends should be tagged for fresher and better ideas to raise funds because the usual method is becoming stale and yielding little. Someone once said partnering with those always first to commenters to always attach the link of this thread especially the page containing the latest like pg51 when their post make fp. Also i prefer commenting on an already Fp topic than creating new one with slimmer chances of making fp. The least of it is to look for potential fp topic in all sections, notify the house for endorsement and subsequent commenting before it makes fp.

Thank God for safety of baby light and mum.

Folahnn how far? You just raised our hopes and left it hanging with your silence.

Ok Sir. But that my thread is on FP now

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aminat508:

Ok Sir. But that my thread is on FP now
Well done faithful!

The link of this page and thread no dey your thread and dem dey adviser cake. Let those on the pg1 modify.
CcMozz, funjosh, winetapper etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.