Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

The Allegory Of Adam And Eve - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Allegory Of Adam And Eve (4934 Views)

Allegory Of The Ball / The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? / Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
urahara:

So u seriously believe they existed.

Empirical evidences firmly support my position.
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:

Was there ever an individual called Adam?

Read the thread.
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by vooks: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrPresident1:

Read the thread.
Was Adam a literal person?
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:

Persons, yes.

Again, read the thread.
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by vooks: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrPresident1:

Persons, yes.

Again, read the thread.
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:

Persons, yes.
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by vooks: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrPresident1:

Persons, yes.
Did God create ONE man and called him Adam, and made him one wife who Adam called Eve?
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by urahara(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrPresident1:

Empirical evidences firmly support my position.

Pls kindly inform me of them.
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:

Did God create ONE man and called him Adam, and made him one wife who Adam called Eve?

No. Both Adam and Eve are a number of people, both are not single individuals.
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
urahara:

Pls kindly inform me of them.

Oral folktales abound of people who fell from heaven; The renderers of those folktales are telling us that their people were Israelites who lost favour with God; The fall of Adam and Eve.
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by vooks: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrPresident1:

No. Both Adam and Eve are a number of people, both are not single individuals.

Luke certainly differs with you. Is he credible or he is a product of primitive ignorance?
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:

Luke certainly differs with you. Is he credible or he is a product of primitive ignorance?

State your case.
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by vooks: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrPresident1:

State your case.
What do you think I have done?

Which of these names were literal individuals, and which were a 'number of people'?
1. Jesus
2. Zerubbabel
3. Levi
4. Jacob
5. Isaac
6. Abraham
7. Noah

?
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:

What do you think I have done?

Which of these names were literal individuals;
1. Jesus
2. Zerubbabel
3. Levi
4. Jacob
5. Isaac
6. Abraham

?

I am a very busy person, I do not have time to entertain stupidity, my point has been made very clear, the Bible is the story of the world, it is not the life history of individuals.

State your case and state it clearly.
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by vooks: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrPresident1:

I am a very busy person, I do not have time to entertain stupidity, my point has been made very clear, the Bible is the story of the world, it is not the life history of individuals.

State your case and state it clearly.
Am busier than you will ever be in your entire lifetime cheesy
The Bible has individuals and being 'the story of the world' and having individuals are no mutually exclusive.

Please Negro, answer my question
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:

Am busier than you will ever be in your entire lifetime cheesy
The Bible has individuals and being 'the story of the world' and having individuals are no mutually exclusive.

Please Negro, answer my question

I sure hope you do not have styrofoam for brains, just yesterday less than 24 hours ago I took the pains to educate you that you do not start a sentence with 'AM', you start with either 'I'm' which is the shortened form or you say 'I am', please learn your lesson. cheesy

Let's ball Caucasian, choose one Bible character you think is one person cheesy.
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by vooks: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
[size=1pt]
MrPresident1:

I sure hope you do not have styrofoam for brains, just yesterday less than 24 hours ago I took the pains to educate you that you do not start a sentence with 'AM', you start with either 'I'm' which is the shortened form or you say 'I am', please learn your lesson. cheesy

Let's ball Caucasian, choose one Bible character you think is one person cheesy.
[/size]

Deranged M0ron,
Paul the apostle
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:
[size=1pt][/size]

Deranged M0ron,
Paul the apostle

Styrofoam brained vooks cheesy, where does your education begin? I cannot educate a block head o, I cannot come and be wasting my time grin. You must promise me that you are willing to learn, I cannot be explaining things over and over like I did explaining the difference between Am, I'm, and I am.

Oya promise Big Daddy you are willing to learn... grin
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
@MrPresident1 : If the creation story is allegorical then what how can you account for the genealogy of Adam ?
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@MrPresident1 : If the creation story is allegorical then what how can you account for the genealogy of Adam ?

Very interesting question. Bros let your mind be blown!

http://www.bible-codes.org/Names-Bible-Prophecy-Code-notes.htm
http://www.bible-codes.org/Names-Bible-Prophecy-Code.htm
http://www.bible-codes.org/Names-bible-code-printable.htm

shocked cool
cheesy
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by vooks: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrPresident1:

Styrofoam brained vooks cheesy, where does your education begin? I cannot educate a block head o, I cannot come and be wasting my time grin. You must promise me that you are willing to learn, I cannot be explaining things over and over like I did explaining the difference between Am, I'm, and I am.

Oya promise Big Daddy you are willing to learn... grin
Congenial m0ron,
Can I repeat my question?
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:

Congenial m0ron,
Can I repeat my question?

Wallahi tallahi vooks you are going crazy cheesy, 'congenial' then you say m0ron? I swear you don't have brains, you got stryrofoam between your ears man. cheesy

Everybody come and see o, vooks admits he is a m0ron cool (see bolded definition below), or are you trying to impute your congenital moronity to me? vooks the m0ron, hmmm...nice nickname cheesy

Or you meant congenital? make haste and quickly change what you wrote, save yourself shame. But I will still keep this evidence sha. grin

Now say solemnly, 'Big Daddy I am willing to learn', and see me work tirelessly to save you from the clutches of debilitating ignorance grin grin

PS
congenial
kənˈdʒiːnɪəl/
adjective
adjective: congenial

[b] (of a person) pleasing or liked on account of having qualities or interests that are similar to one's own.
"his need for some congenial company"

synonyms: like-minded, compatible, kindred, well suited, easy to get along with; More
companionable, sociable, sympathetic, comradely, convivial, neighbourly, hospitable, genial, personable, agreeable, friendly, pleasant, likeable, kindly, pleasing, amiable, nice, good-natured;
sympathique;
simpatico
"I was working with a bunch of very congenial people"
antonyms: disagreeable, incompatible
(of a thing) pleasant or agreeable because suited to one's taste or inclination.
"he went back to a climate more congenial to his cold stony soul"
synonyms: pleasant, pleasing, to one's liking, agreeable, enjoyable, pleasurable, nice, appealing, engaging, satisfying, gratifying, fine, charming, delightful, relaxing, snug, welcome, welcoming, hospitable;[/b]
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by vooks: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrPresident1:

Wallahi tallahi vooks you are going crazy cheesy, 'congenial' then you say m0ron? I swear you don't have brains, you got stryrofoam between your ears man. cheesy

Or you meant congenital? make haste and quickly change what you wrote, save yourself shame. But I will still keep this evidence sha. grin

Now say solemnly, 'Big Daddy I am willing to learn', and see me work tirelessly to save you from the clutches of debilitating ignorance grin grin
Was Paul a man like you may evolve into given 1 million years of accelerated evolution?

It was congenial because I derive endless fun picking your sole neuron that struts the space between your ears cheesy
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by vooks: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrPresident1:

shocked cool
cheesy

New Age bullsh*t makes tons of sense over and above this nonsense
Negro gonads like you would take 1 billion years to conjure codes theory. Hail Caucasians, Hail Drosnin and Jeffrey through they are fools.

BTW, did Jesus return or will your puny brains keep on guessing till you get it right?

Wait, Jesus is the word and word is allegory for knowledge and Jesus returning is increasing knowledge. Since knowledge nowadays increase ever so rapidly, Jesus has come cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buffoonery incarnate angry
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:

New Age bullsh*t makes tons of sense over and above this nonsense
Negro gonads like you would take 1 billion years to conjure codes theory. Hail Caucasians, Hail Drosnin and Jeffrey through they are fools.

BTW, did Jesus return or will your puny brains keep on guessing till you get it right?

Towards the end, the wise will understand, but they wicked will continue to do wickedly, none of the wicked will understand.

Daniel 12:9
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

vooks, have you ever read Job 30, read it, you will see how Job describes your forebears. Take note of verse 6 for the etymology of the word 'CAUCASIAN' wink

PS:
Caucasian (adj.)from Caucasus Mountains, between the Black and Caspian seas; applied to the "white" race 1795 (in German) by German anthropologist Johann Blumenbach, because its supposed ancestral homeland lay there; since abandoned as a historical/anthropological term.
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:

Was Paul a man like you may evolve into given 1 million years of accelerated evolution?

It was congenial because I derive endless fun picking your sole neuron that struts the space between your ears cheesy

Self described m0ron, stop imputing your self confessed moronity to me. You are a self confessed 'imbe' (imbecil.e grin)

vooks the m0ron. cheesy
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:

Wait, Jesus is the word and word is allegory for knowledge and Jesus returning is increasing knowledge. Since knowledge nowadays increase ever so rapidly, Jesus has come cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buffoonery incarnate angry

You are making good progress my 'imbe' friend cheesy.

He will come even if he tarries:

Hebrews 10:37
For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by vooks: 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
[size=1pt]
MrPresident1:

Towards the end, the wise will understand, but they wicked will continue to do wickedly, none of the wicked will understand.

Daniel 12:9
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

vooks, have you ever read Job 31, read it, you will see how Job describes your forebears. Take note of verse 6 for the etymology of the word 'CAUCASIAN' wink

PS:
Caucasian (adj.)from Caucasus Mountains, between the Black and Caspian seas; applied to the "white" race 1795 (in German) by German anthropologist Johann Blumenbach, because its supposed ancestral homeland lay there; since abandoned as a historical/anthropological term.

[/size]

Every time I read your idiocy am greatly tempted to buy Darwin a drink for figuring Negro was under-evolved humanoids with more in common with monkeys than men.
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:
[size=1pt][/size]

Every time I read your idiocy am greatly tempted to buy Darwin a drink for figuring Negro was under-evolved humanoids with more in common with monkeys than men.

This is the painful story of my life cry, people whose fathers I would have disdained to set with the dogs of my flock, people whose father's were driven away from men and cried after like thieves, m0rons and neanderthals who brayed among the bushes like donkeys, the children of fools, children of base men, were viler than the earth,

I am now their byword because He hath loosed my cord, and afflicted me cry cry

Jeremiah 12:7
I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.

Isaiah 14:1-2
For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

You will pay wink
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by vooks: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
[size=1pt]
MrPresident1:

This is the painful story of my life cry, people whose fathers I would have disdained to set with the dogs of my flock, people whose father's were driven away from men and cried after like thieves, m0rons and neanderthals who brayed among the bushes like donkeys, the children of fools, children of base men, were viler than the earth,

I am now their byword because He hath loosed my cord, and afflicted me cry cry

Jeremiah 12:7
I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.

Isaiah 14:1-2
For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

You will pay wink

[/size]
When will they have rewards for minimal IQ that is rounded to the nearest nothing? angry
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by MrPresident1: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
vooks:
[size=1pt][/size]
When will they have rewards for minimal IQ that is rounded to the nearest nothing? angry

vooks the 'imbe', chai cry, I pity your race cry, the prophecies are blood curdling. cry

Please vooks, I beg you, run for your life cry

Deuteronomy 32:41
If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.
42 I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
43 Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.

cry
Re: The Allegory Of Adam And Eve by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrPresident1:

shocked cool
cheesy

Hmmm ...

I dont like Christians who pretend to be perspicacious about the writings in the bible . If it is not clear enough the Holy Spirit is there :

John 14:26
But the Comforter, who is the Holy Ghost whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Do you know this implies that Jesus never existed on earth . If I'm wrong please do elucidate .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religion And Poverty In Africa. Why Is The ‘most Religious’ Country The ‘poorest / How Do You Reply To The "Did You Pray For Me" Question / Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.